Chapter 26

Just Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Eliza's P.O.V* 

When it was the weekend I was able to catch both Carolyn and Christi. We went to this fast food place and ate while we talked about the ideas for Kris’s surprise birthday party. I hardly have been able to see them since Kris is always with me. It’s like having my own body guard you can say. As we waited for the food we had a conversation how things were going.

“Its amazing to see you without mister tall body guard always with you.” Said Carolyn.

“Oh, come on.” I said. “Kris isn’t always with me.”

Christi and Carolyn looked at me and gave off a smirk.

“That is a total lie!” said Christi “You both are like pb&j.”

I giggled and her remark and nodded my head. “Ok ok so we are. What can I say we love each other.”

Carolyn and Christi almost choked on their drinks. I looked at them confused.

“What!” they both said at the same time.

“What? What did I say?”

“Eliza,” said Carolyn. “You guys have already reached the love part?”

I stayed quiet and bit my bottom lip. I nodded my head and looked at them. “We – how should I saw this. We had a small argument kind of and we just blurted it out. Well he told me first and then I told him.”

Carolyn and Christi looked at each other and seemed worried for some reason.

“You guys,” I said. “Stop thinking as if something is wrong ok? We haven’t gone far from other than kissing.”

“Are you sure?” asked Carolyn.

I nodded my head. “Yes. I haven’t even given him access to French kiss me.”

They both widen their eyes and looked at me.

“Why not?” asked Christi.

“Well, I feel as if I give him access then I feel as if he will want to do much more. I don’t know if I can handle that.” I said looking down at my fries.

Carolyn cleared and I looked at her. “Eliza, if he wanted to do more with you. He would have done that by now.”

“She is right,” said Christi. “If you do say Kris loves you then he will wait when you’re ready. That is rare to find a guy like that.”

I nodded my head and smiled at them. “Yeah, he does love me.”

Carolyn clapped her hands and looked at Christi and I. “Now that is settled. What do you plan to do for the party?”

“Oh!” I said taking out a piece of paper from my purse. “I wanted to throw a surprise party of course. I was thinking of playing the Wii and later we can just play cards. Something simple?”

I looked at the girls and they nodded their head in agreement. I smiled at them and felt happy inside me. I couldn’t wait to get started working on the party. It was only now four days away. These days have been flying fast.

“I’ll pick out the cake.” said Carolyn. “Is that cool?”

I nodded my head. “I’ll worry about the pizza and decorations a bit.”

Christi was thinking of what to do and then the light bulb came on. “Oh, I’ll bring chips and drinks.”

We all agreed what to do. I just hoped everything would go into plan. I couldn’t wait for the party it will be so much fun. I couldn’t wait to see the look on Kris’s face.

“How will you keep Kris out of the way?”asked Carolyn as she stuffed her face with her burger.

“I think he said he had to clean up the apartment.” I giggled and so did the girls.

“Well how about that.” said Carolyn. “A guy can pick up after himself.”

We laughed again and continued to eat our food before it got cold.

“So what does he think you are doing now?” asked Christi.

“I told him I needed to go to the store to get ‘something’.” I said eating my burger.

“I guess he didn’t want to go out and help with your ‘something’?” said Carolyn.

“Oh,” said Christi. “I wanted to know do you guys call each other nicknames already?”

I nodded my head and looked at them. “Yeah, Kris calls me ‘Angel.’ I haven’t found a name for him yet.”

“Why Angel?” said Carolyn.

“I’m not sure. I never really asked. He just called me that one day and I like it.” I told her.

“Maybe you are an Angel in his eyes.” Said Christi.

I nodded my head and took a sip of my soda. As soon as we were done eating Carolyn went to work and Christi had one of those study groups. I went to the store to get what I needed for the party. I also needed to do some shopping for myself. I wanted to wear something nice for the party as well. After I got what I needed for the party. I decided to look around for anything else.

I went to the clothing section. I found this dark gray shirt that was thrown off the shoulder and I found some black jean shorts. I had tried them on before I decided to buy them and I must say I looked hot. I blushed at myself in the mirror and thought of what Kris’s face would be like when he saw me.

I did end up buying what I needed and went straight home. I hid the party stuff away in my closet in back so Kris wouldn’t find out. My new clothes I put them hanging in my closet. I sat on my bed for a moment until I felt my phone vibrate. I checked it and it was a text from Kris.

I went to the door before anything else and opened it. I saw him standing there holding his phone. He smiled at me and put his phone away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. Kris walked forward making me walk backwards as he closed the door.

This time I had him leaning against the door. I felt his hands roam around my back and pull me closer to him. I pulled back away from the kiss and looked at him. He gave me one more gentle kiss and smiled at me. I smiled back and before we could each say something my phone vibrated again. This time my grandma was calling me.

I answered it to see what she wanted. Kris let me go and went to sit on the sofa. I went to my bedroom and sat on the bed. My grandma wanted me to go over to help her mail off a box to one of my uncles. I never really talk to him but I don’t care really. I hung up the call and went sit next to Kris.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter