Chapter 28

Just Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Eliza’s P.O.V*

When our food had gone down I told Kris what we had planned. He seemed confused about the idea but when Carolyn and I started dancing with the Just Dance game Kris understood. I used to take dance classes when I was younger before I joined running. I used to love dancing a lot. I got real into the game and never stopped. When it was Kris’s turn he didn’t want to dance.

I had to beg him to dance with me or one of the girls. He wouldn’t budge. I grabbed his phone that was on the table and showed it to him. He widens his eyes and tried to get it from me. I softly threw it to Carolyn and she hid it in her pocket. Kris shook his head and smiled. I poked his sides and he flinched. I did it a few more time until he gave in.

Kris got the controller from Carolyn and did a dance with me. I could tell he was embarrassed dancing in front of me and the girls but shortly later he got into too. I stopped laughing and gave it my all while I was dancing along. When the song was over we waited for the results and Kris beat me by one point.

Kris sat down and gave the controller to Carolyn. I gave mine to Christi to dance. I sat next to Kris and he put his arm around me. I was out of breath and so was Kris. I got up to get some water bottles. I got four and got a sharpie to label everyone’s. That way it no one who have a problem with taking the wrong one. I went back to Kris’s side and gave him his water bottle.

Kris smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and slowly drank my water. I was able to get my breathing back to normal and just relax for a bit. Carolyn and Christi seemed to be having a lot of fun. Kris would take turns with Christi and somehow it turned into a competition. I joined Carolyn since Kris was helping Christi.

I started getting high points than Kris and he didn’t seem to like that. I couldn’t help that I was getting better like I once was. Kris started to get tired and switched places with Christi. I did another song with Christi until I got tired and wanted to take a break. Carolyn and I had been taking down points on paper. When we added them up Kris and Christi were in the lead by five points.

We decided to do one more song to dance to and we would call it quits. Kris took Christi’s place and when the song started we both gave it our all. When the song was over Kris and I fell on the floor panting. We were sweating and tired. Carolyn added the score and Kris and Christi won. I closed my eyes to catch my breath.

“Man, that was so much fun!” said Christi. I opened my eyes and sat up. Kris was still lying on the floor panting. I nodded my head at the girls.

“Yeah, I know.” I said trying to fan myself. “But now I think I will wake up sore tomorrow.”

We all laughed and Kris did as well. He sat up next to me and handed the remote to Christi. I wanted to get up and get my water bottle but I was feeling lazy to do it. I rested my head on Kris’s shoulder and I felt his head on top of mine. I smiled and hugged his right arm with mine.

“Awh, look at the lovely couple.” Said Carolyn. I didn’t say anything. I closed my eyes and stayed that way.

“Oh wow,” said Christi. “I never noticed the time.”

“What time is it?” I asked opening them.

“Close to midnight.” She replied back. “We should go before it gets later.”

Carolyn agreed with her and got their things ready. I saw them get the Wii and put them in a bag. I finally decided to get up and help them as well. I held out my hand and gave it to Kris. He made a face not wanting to move but he did anyways. He helped Christi with some things as I help Carolyn with the food. I gave away some pizza slices that were leftover to them.

I cleaned the kitchen up a bit when the girls left. I felt tired already just cleaning up. Kris wanted to help but I told him no. I didn’t want him to help since it was his birthday. I was already done cleaning up when I felt Kris turn me around and lift me up setting me on top of the counter.

“Thank you Angel. Today was great.” He said looking at me.

I smiled and nodded my head. “You’re welcome.”

Kris kept looking into my eyes as if he was searching for something. I was going to say something when Kris pressed his lips up against mine. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I felt my body being pulled closer towards him since my legs were slightly open and were on either side of his waist. The kiss in the beginning felt wonderful and passionate. Slowly that passionate kiss was becoming heated.

Kris stared to my bottom lip a few times. I waited a bit before I finally decided let him in. As soon as his tongue touch mine everything became amazing. I had never really experienced the feeling of French kissing but it felt as if we went to another level. I pulled back panting and Kris kissed my bottom jaw. He slowly moved down to my neck kissing every bit of it and stopped at my collarbone.

He kissed the same spot of a while as I pulled him closer to me. Kris moved his lips back to mine. The feeling of his lips back on mine felt great. It felt as if we are one. I felt as if time has stopped just now. I felt as if nothing could stop us now. I pulled Kris closer to me wrapping my legs a bit around his waist leaving no space between us. Kris’s tongue touched mine again and I didn’t mine. I went with the flow and enjoyed it.

I felt Kris’s hands go under my shirt and touch my bare skin. I felt chills run up and down my body at his touch. I ran my fingers threw his hair and curled my fingers holding on it. The kiss started to get more serious than I thought. I suddenly got shocked when Kris pulled away. He was panting heavy and so was I. He reached into his pocket using one hand while he had the other arm around me.

He brought out his phone and looked at it. It was someone calling in. He looked at me and back at the phone. We were still panting trying to catch our breath. I uncurled my fingers from his hair and put my hands on his chest. I took one deep breath trying to calm myself down. Kris was about to ignore his call when I shook my head at him.

“Answer it.” I said and pecked his lips.

He pecked my lips and answered the call. “Hey Tao.”

I saw him looking at the screen. Then I realized he was face timing with Tao. I wanted to take a look but I knew I couldn’t. I was about to get off the counter when I heard my name.

“Yeah, I’m with her.” Said Kris. I wasn’t listening to the conversation or anything but I just heard my name. “See, look.”

Kris moved his phone facing me and there he was. Huang Zi Tao. I saw him smiling for a moment then he just dropped his jaw when he saw me. I looked at Kris for a moment and I felt breathless. I just saw Tao on the screen. I wanted to scream like a crazy fan girl but I knew that would freak Kris out and Tao. I looked back at Tao and he still didn’t say anything.

“I think he is broken.” I said looking at Kris and giggling.

Kris turned the phone around and looked at Tao. “H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter