Chapter 4

Just Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Eliza’s P.O.V*

As soon as my alarm went off I hit the snooze button. About 15 minutes into my sleep the alarm went off again. I groaned and got up off the bed. I made my way to the restroom to pee and start my day. I took another shower and fixed my hair. I just decided to put it up into a messy bun letting my bangs fall in front of my face. “Who am I going to impress?”

I made myself a bowl of cereal and stared at my closet on what to wear. I took a spoonful of Lucky Charms in my mouth and munched away. I found a red sleeveless shirt with a nice design and a pair of jeans. I through it on the bed and continued to eat my breakfast. I sat on my bed and let my mind wonder off. I started thinking of this crazy dream I had. I chuckled at myself with another spoonful of my cereal going in my mouth. ‘Me,  dreaming that Kris from EXO-M going to my school.’ I thought.

I shook my head and finished my cereal. I went to the kitchen to wash my bowl and back to my room to put on my outfit. I looked at the red shirt and put it back into the closet of mine. I pulled out a nice plaid shirt and put it on. I went to the restroom to look at my skin. I got out my B.B. Cream and started to spread it on my face. B.B. Cream must me the best thing ever invented. It is really what kpop idols use for their face and finally it has made it way to America. Plus it’s good for the skin.

I finished up with my B.B. Cream and made my way out to my car to take off to school. Today was going to be a log day in Creative Writing and American Sign Language class. Once I got to school I made my way to regular hangout with Christi and Carolyn. I didn’t bother putting my earplugs in my ears since I had them on almost all day. My ears were in pain due to the earplugs. Way to go me. I opened the door to the building and made it upstairs in a flash. I saw a guy talking to Carolyn and Christi. He had dark blonde hair and had a killer smile.

I widened my eyes and held my breath. Kris from EXO-M was in my school. ‘Oh shhh..’ I thought. So then my dream was real. It wasn’t just a dream. I saw him look my way and his smile just killed me. I saw him give me a concerned look as he made his way towards me. Soon I felt pain on my forehead.

“Ow!” I said rubbing it.

“Well you were zoning out. I had to do what came to mind.” He said with a playful smile.

“By flicking my forehead!” I said. “Oh de javu.”

He laughed and nodded his head. I made my way passed him and noticed his things on my usual seat. I moved them to the other side and sat down.

“Hey! I was sitting there.” he said.

“Too bad, you can sit here.” I stuck out my tongue at him.

Carolyn kicked me under the table and I flinched. I gave her a glare and she made a face to be nice. I ignored her and she kicked me again.

“Ow! Stop it!” I said. “What the hell is this? Pick on ‘Eliza Day!” I said annoyed.

Kris took a seat by me and chuckled with Carolyn and Christi. I made a face and smiled along with them. I looked at Kris and he is handsome as ever. He really is here in college at my school. I looked away before he noticed me staring to long. I took out my Creative Writing notes and looked over what I wrote. I couldn’t let Kris see them. It’s not as if I’m really writing about him anyways. I just don’t want me to think that I am.

I took a quick look and put it away. I took out my American Sign Language worksheet and started practicing the signs. I felt someone staring at me and I noticed Kris looking in my hands.

“What is that? Talking with your hands?” he asked taking my practice sheet away.

“Yeah, Christi and I take it together. It’s easy.” I said.

“If you practice a lot.” Said Christi.

I gave her a look to shush up and looked back at Kris who gave me back my paper and started looking at his Chemistry book. I looked at Carolyn and she was looking at her book as well. I didn’t bother looking at Christi again since I knew she is on tumblr. I got my phone and started to mess with my instagram. I went scrolling until it got snatched away from me.

“Heeey! Gimme!” I said acting like a child.

Carolyn shook her head and kept it by her. “No, study or we go.”

“Awh, but-“ I said making a sad face hoping she would give it back.

“Study or I take your ipod as well.” She said looking down at her book.

I sighed and went back to practicing my signs. I heard Kris chuckle and give a smile. ‘He couldn’t be laughing at me.’ I thought. I wanted to take a glance at him but my eyes were zoning out and I began focusing on the paper. I did each lesson twice before I went to the next lesson. I looked at my ipod for the time and I had 30 minutes until class started. I looked up and started putting my stuff away and got up from my chair.

“Where you going?” I heard Kris say.

“Restroom.” I said walking away without looking at him. I pinched my cheeks a few times to wake up again. I looked dead tried even though I didn’t go to bed late. I walked out and I saw Christi, Carolyn and Kris getting their things ready to leave. I went to my things and went down the stairs.

“Eliza!” I heard Kris again.

I turned around to see what he wanted. “Yeah?”

“Your phone. You alright?” he said.

I nodded my head and grabbed my phone before I continued down the stairs. I heard footsteps coming from behind me and he was at my side.

“You sure? You’re really quiet.” He said.

I stopped and looked at him. “Flick my forehead again.”

Kris gave me this weird look and flicked my forehead.

“OW! You did it hard this time!” I rubbed it and closed my eyes.

“Well you told me too!” he said.

“I wanted to make sure you are real. As in I’m not just dreaming that you’re here. Now.” I said.

I started to blush a bit and couldn’t look at him in the eye. I saw Carolyn and Christi making their way towards us with their things. I looked back at Kris and his eyes widened. His eyes were on my forehead. ‘Just great’ I thought. I was going to have a red mark on my forehead for the day. Good thing for my bangs were covering up my forehead. If anyone sees the red mark I’ll just have to tell people I ran into a pole. Nothing knew about that. When I was in high school I would do that as well. It wasn’t my fault I would get lost in my own world when I would read books.

“Well, should be going now.” Said Carolyn snapping me back from my thoughts and I looked at her. Her eyes widened at me. I knew she saw the red mark Kris left me. I gave her a look not to say anything. She just nodded and started to walk away. “Come on Kris.”

I looked at him and he moved his hand up and used his thumb to rub my forehead. He pushed my bangs to the side giving himself a good look at the red mark. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to hit you that hard.” He smiled at removed his hand. “I’ll see you later.”

I nodded my head at him and watched him walk off with Carolyn and Christi. I made my way to my class and sat down in my seat.

- - - - 

*Kris’s P.OV.*

I entered Chemistry class with Carolyn and Christi. They took two seats in the back side by side right by the door. I didn’t know where to sit so I sat in front of Christi. I had Carolyn on my right side and she handed me some notes for me to look over. I studied them for a bit and took some notes done for my own sake. I handed them back to her and she gave me another packet. I widened my eyes a bit and started taking more notes. I handed them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter