Chapter 32

Just Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kris’s P.O.V*

When Eliza kissed me on the lips I knew she was doing that on purpose. I knew right there and then that she wasn’t afraid anymore. When she was out of sight I looked over to my manager and saw him still looking away from me. I sighed and went to face him. I stood in front of him and took another breath. I looked at him and he had his eyes closed. I knew he was waiting for a response.

I exhaled and started to tell him everything. I mean everything. How Eliza and I met all the way to where we became boyfriend and girlfriend. I just didn’t tell him about Tao being involved or me staying at Eliza’s place. If he found out about that he wouldn’t like that idea and he would really take me back with him. I couldn’t leave just yet anyways.

I got tired of standing so I sat down that the bench and stayed quiet. I didn’t know what else to say to him. I just let him stay standing with his eyes closed and let it sink in. I wanted to say something but nothing really came to mind.

“You broke the rules.” Said Seung Hwan Hyung as he turned around to look at me.

I nodded my head. “I know. I know I broke the first rule when I got here. But she promised not to say anything.”

Seung Hwan Hyung sighed and sat down next to me. “Kris, do you really love this girl?”

“Yes.” I said right away. I didn’t need to think about it. I love Eliza so much now that I want to protect as much as possible.

“How do you know she isn’t just like any other fan girl around?” he asked me.

“Seung Hwan Hyung,” I said looking at him. “She isn’t like that. She is different. I thought she was going to be like another fan girl. But after getting to know her and spending time with her and her friends. They really don’t see me as Kris from the boy band EXO-M.”

Seung Hwan Hyung was going to say something but I cut him off.

“Hyung, they really are different. That is what I like about them.” I got up and looked at him. “You can tell the company I broke the rules but… I will not break up with her. She is important to me.”

I started walking away from him and then I heard him call out to me. “Where you going?”

“I got class with Eliza.” I said as I kept walking away from him. I started to pick up my pace and went into the building. I went up the stairs and headed to class. I saw Eliza outside with her things sitting on the bench. It was as if she was waiting for me. I was slightly panting and tried to control myself from breathing.

 I walked up to her and sat next to her. She didn’t look at me. She only placed her head on my shoulder and I knew I could only put my arm around her. I was about to ask her about class but she told me it canceled. It seemed as if fate is playing around with us. I smiled for a bit but then pulled Eliza closer to me. I felt her grab my shirt and held on tightly.

I knew Eliza was still scared with everything happening. I could understand but I already told Seung Hwan Hyung that I wasn’t going to leave her. Just when it was time for us to part ways and I got back to Seoul. That wasn’t until two months from now and I knew time would be getting shorter. I couldn’t do anything about that. But for now all I wanted to do is spend time with Eliza no matter what.

Eliza and I were together for long while but then when we were about to kiss Seung Hwan Hyung came and interrupted us. I stayed in my spot but Eliza didn’t. She stood up and said hello. Seung Hwan Hyung only smiled at her and she knew that he wanted me alone with him. Eliza just looked at me and then walked off. I walked after her and Seung Hwan Hyung called out to me. I ignored him. I stopped Eliza and cupped her face in my hands.

I gave her a chaste kiss in front of Seung Hwan Hyung without caring and hoping she would too. I felt her smile between the kiss and pull away. I looked into her eyes and hoping she would notice that everything is going to be alright. She nodded her head meaning she got my message. I smiled and kissed her forehead. “I’ll see you tonight. Promise.”

Eliza smiled and walked away. I turned towards Seung Hwan Hyung and he just smiled and shook his head. “Let’s go eat, I’m hungry.”

I nodded my head and followed him. When we got to the car I drove to where he told me. I felt lost for a moment but I noticed we were at the airport. My heart started pounding hard inside me. I hoped Seung Hwan Hyung wasn’t planning anything. I didn’t want to leave now without telling Eliza. Seung Hwan Hyung told me to pull into the parking lot at the hotel he was staying at. I turned off the car and followed him to his room.

“I thought you were hungry?” I asked him as we entered his room.

He nodded his head and grabbed a cap and handed me one. “Have you been the mall here?”

I shook my head. “No, Eliza and I don’t really go out as much since she thinks people might recognize me.”

Seung Hwan Hyung laughed and nodded his head. “Smart girl.”

I seemed a bit confused for a moment. I believe in some way Seung Hwan Hyung agreed with Eliza. I cracked a smile and followed him out the door. We walked a bit towards the mall and entered the building. It’s not as big as the one in Seoul or other places but it was just big enough to have clothes and food. We reached the food court and Seung Hwan Hyung got in line for pizza. I saw a few people look at me but I could tell that they don’t see many Asian people around. I was standing behind Seung Hwan Hyung in line waiting for the food.

When we got the pizza we found a spot to sit and eat. I was really hungry myself but I couldn’t help but to think about Eliza. I had taken one small bite of the pizza and set it down. I suppose Seung Hwan Hyung saw my action since he asked me what was wrong. I shook my head at him and he knew I was lying. I sighed and looked at him. I showed him my phone with a screensaver of Eliza and I smiling at the camera.

Seung Hwan Hyung nodded his head and smiled. “Nice photo.”

I didn’t say anything but look at my slice. “Do you mean it?”

Seung Hwan Hyung swallowed his food and took a sip of his coke. He looked at me and nodded his head. I couldn’t believe what I just saw right now.

“Are you serious?” I said looking at him. “Hyung, don’t play with me.”

Seung Hwan Hyung laughed and shook his head. “I do mean it. She is something. Your… girlfriend.”

“What are you saying?” I asked him.

“Eliza cares about you.” He said taking another slice in his mouth. “She doesn’t want to break up with you even if I do give her money. Kai’s girl is the same way.”

“Meaning?” I looked at him confused.

“It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter