Chapter 53

Just Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Eliza’s P.O.V*

I turned in my exam and left the class. I was glad I was now free. My classes online had the exam open on the weekend so I got to take them early. I was glad for that. Even if I was on my period I still did the best I could. I was glad I passed the test too. I felt happy with smiles today. I also felt something good was going to happen but I couldn’t tell what exactly.

I put my bag down to put my pencil away and took out my ipod. I plugged in my earphones and put it on shuffle. I checked the song and it was A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. The piano started off softly before she started to sing.

“Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid

To fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt

Suddenly goes away somehow”

I actually liked this song before it was part of the Twilight Saga. I heard the song before and I really loved it. I still do but after the Twilight Saga it kind of killed it for me. I sighed as I started walking down the hallway. The chorus was playing but I wasn’t paying attention to it. I checked my phone to see if I had anything from Tao.

I texted him saying I would be done with my exams and he can face time with me when he was free. I tapped send and then I stopped in my tracks seeing the person in front of me. He was pacing a bit. He had dark honey blonde hair. He wore a black and blue baseball tee. He had a necklace that had a key around his neck.

He stopped pacing and then his eyes met mine and they locked. I widen my eyes and stayed in my place. I didn’t move. I felt my heart skip a beat.

It’s not possible… right?

We kept looking at each other and slowly he made his way towards me. I wanted to walk towards him myself but I felt my feet glued to the floor for this moment. I slowly took out one of the ear phones out of my ear. I was still listening to the song playing.

“Time stands still

beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything

Take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath,

Every hour has come to this”

He had stopped right in front of me. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Wu Yi Fan. He was standing in front of me. I had to be dreaming and all of this wasn’t really real in front of me. He smiled at me and I could only stare into his lovely dark brown eyes.

“How is this real?” I asked softly looking at him.

He smiled at me and thought for a moment. The song was still playing on my ipod. I was going to turn it off but it sounded right for this moment.

Kris flicked my forehead. “Did that feel real?”

I flinched at the pain and held my forehead. “Ow!.”

One step closer

One step closer

Kris smiled and cupped my face. “Then so should this.” He moved forward and pressed his lips up against mine. I slowly closed my eyes and went along with his movements. I placed my hands on his waist and took one step closer towards him. The kiss we shared felt as if we both have been longing for each other. I was going to pull back but Kris wouldn’t allow it.

He moved his hand to the back of my head and kept me closer. He didn’t want to stop. I didn’t either but we were in school and I wasn’t really a fan of PDA. I mean at times Kris and I shared a kiss it wasn’t as longing expect the time when we told each other ‘I love you’.

I could feel myself moving up towards him as he pulled me close to his body. I was tip toeing while kissing him. I moved back slowly to catch our breath and we both opened our eyes. Kris smiled and pressed his lips on mine one last time but gently. I stopped tip toeing and opened my eyes again to look at him.

“You are real.” I managed to say.

Kris nodded his head. “I am Angel.”

I felt tear form in my eyes. “Say it again.”

Kris smiled and pulled me into his chest and held me tightly. “Angel.”

I shut my eyes and the tear fell down my face. I noticed the song had finished and Angel had been playing. It was weird how that happened. I hugged Kris from his waist and held him. I felt him kiss the top of my head a few times.

“It feels amazing to hold you again Angel.” He said in a low whisper.

“Don’t let go.” I whispered back.

“Never Angel… never.” He said kissing my head again.

I wasn’t sure how long we had been standing but my feet were hurting and I wanted to sit. Kris and I pulled out of the hug and he grabbed my hand. He interlaced them together and smiled.

“I have something to show you.” He said pulling out of the building.

“What is it?” I asked looking at him curiously.

Kris pulled me into him for another kiss and smiled. “It’s a surprise.” 

We were out of the building and in front of the moon jump the campus was having. I had seen it when I went to class and looked away. I didn’t want to get distracted. I needed to focus for my exam. Maybe after my exam I would watch others have fun.

“GE!” said a familiar voice.

I looked at the person calling and I widen my eyes. It was Tao. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter