Changmin

Effect

Changmin really hated when Yunho tried to put entire conversations into one glance. Yes, he loved the man, and yes, Changmin could read Yunho better than most people but that did not mean he could transcribe Yunho’s intentions just from a look! But still, Yunho was offering food. Changmin never turned down food.

Changmin knew he had been a little brat all morning for no reason but he didn’t think Yunho would still be stuck on it. Really, he should have known better. Yunho always tended to overreact when Changmin was involved. Not that Changmin really minded, he loved when Yunho pampered him but still, only Yunho would continue to be concerned over five hours later. Unless he was doing this because their stupid managers said Yunho needed to lose weight, in which case he would have to reaffirm to Yunho just how glorious his body was right now. Changmin frowned down at his lap a little at the thought of how their company treated Yunho’s body but a light touch to his clasped hands brought Changmin back to reality.

Yunho was still looking at him expectedly and Changmin felt himself return the gesture with a gentle smile and then he began to eat again. Yunho was such a sincere and thoughtful person, how could Changmin possibly maintain his anger? As per usual, he was helpless against his lover. 

After lunch, the cast filmed one more mission, which consisted of making giant gingerbread houses, before breaking for the afternoon to resume the next day. Normally, Running Man filmed everything in one day but with the end-of-the-year specials, everyone had packed schedules and SBS compensated by having a two-part filming. Changmin and Yunho said a warm goodbye to everyone, knowing they would see them again tomorrow, before returning to their car to head over to the venue for the SBS Gayo.

Changmin snuggled into Yunho’s side in the car, mentally preparing himself for the chaos that was about to ensue. He was feeling better now, thanks to Yunho, but that didn’t mean he was looking forward to the next couple hours. Changmin trusted Yunho to take care of him and followed Yunho closely to their dressing room when they arrived at their destination, sticking close to the older man. He heard his best friend, Kyuhyun, call out to him but Changmin kept his head down and didn’t respond, needing to collapse on a couch with Yunho before he was forced to socialize with the entire K-pop industry. Not even Kyuhyun’s fellow evil mind could compete with the comfort that Yunho’s presence gave Changmin and, at that moment, Changmin required that comfort more than anything else. 

 

Authors Note

So I'm going to assume from the utter lack of response to the last chapter that no one wants to do the little guessing thing lol. That's fine :)

Well, we're leaving Running Man now, to get to the bigger cluster of idols, so I'm sorry if you were looking forward to the other RM members.

Thoughts? Comments? Criticisms? I'd love to hear them <3