Lee Joon

Effect

You have got to be kidding me, Changsun thought to himself. He had seen Jonghyun walk in and thought he had finally been saved but no, the man had gotten distracted by beautiful women. Damn his hormones! Changsun turned back to Jinki, listening enough to nod in all the right places but not really paying attention.

Now, Changsun was aware that he was the one who started their friendship but it had become awkward. When Changsun first got close to Jinki, he was between partners and had actually been flirting with the SHINee leader. Soon enough though, Changsun came to his senses and gathered enough courage to ask Seungho what he thought of him. His leader had stared at him like he was insane and tackled him to the ground, kissing Changsun like he had held himself back for years. Since then, Changsun had tried to back off Jinki a little. The man had never returned his affections, being ridiculously clueless, and Changsun didn’t really have an interest in him as a friend, as terrible as that sounded. Unfortunately for Changsun, Jinki had figured it out afterwards and had since aggressively flirted with Changsun on every occasion. Changsun wasn’t willing to share that he was with Seungho – he didn’t trust anyone in SM with that information because of the managers – so he could do nothing but try to politely discourage Jinki’s actions. As of yet, his plan wasn’t working well and Seungho had developed a deep dislike for Jinki that he didn’t hesitate to voice to Changsun.

“Are you listening to me?” Changsun suddenly heard Jinki say in an irritated voice.

“Yes, Jinki, of course. You were just saying how badly you wanted to visit Pyeongchang and go snowboarding,” Changsun replied, snapping his full attention back to Jinki. It was just like in school, when teachers asked you to repeat their last sentence to prove you weren’t asleep.

“Exactly. The only problem is that no one wants to come with me.” Jinki leaned closer to Changsun. “Do you like snowboarding?”

Changsun tried to tilt his body further away without being obvious but he couldn’t do much without stepping back and being rude. “I don’t own a snowboard.”

“That’s okay, I have seven, all custom paint jobs. We could rent a little cabin, just the two of us, and get one of those real fireplaces….” Changsun started to tune out again as Jinki described a stereotypical couple outing. Holding a deep sigh in, Changsun looked around the lobby again in hopes that Seungho had returned from his Remember Sewol performance. He should have been done by now so where the heck was he? After five more minutes of Jinki trying to ask Changsun on a date, Changsun had enough. He hated to do this, be weak and call for help, but he needed a rescue before he let their secret out. Pulling his phone from his pocket, Changsun sent a quick text to Seungho. 

{Lobby. Onew.}

Changsun knew his lover would come and he could only hope Seungho would be speedy about it. 

 

Authors Note

Put Lee Joon and Onew together? Naw, I think I'll stay true to my SeungJoon/JoonHo heart. (I'm physically stopping myself from explaining why I first fell in love with SeungJoon but it's difficult. I might concede later lol) Thoughts?