Taecyeon

Effect

Taecyeon felt a little better after he basically flipped Jay off in a way that only the two of them would ever understand. He left the stage with his face covered in smug satisfaction. The gesture hadn’t made his pain go away but it cooled his temper and it felt great to finally exact some revenge on the other.

Heading backstage, Taecyeon realized that Girls’ Generation was up next. They didn’t normally go this early (relatively) but TaeTiSeo had a schedule overseas that they had to catch a flight to. In the broadcast, it would likely be edited so Girls’ Generation performed closer to the end but those attending would know the truth. Taecyeon grinned a bright smile when he remembered that three of the SNSD girls had a crush on him. Nichkhun may have Tiffany, but Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Sunny all wanted Taecyeon. Now, while the 2PM rapper preferred men for relationships, he claimed no such discriminations in his flirting and his ing.

Taecyeon quickly saw that all of his pursuers were on the same side as him. His night was over now and they would be finished after this number, so why not pick a girl for the night? Taecyeon honestly liked all three women in his bed but tonight he was feeling a little bit rougher. Yuri it was then. Yuri didn’t complain about a couple bruises and even enjoyed the harsh treatment. Yes, she was the perfect one for him tonight.

Taecyeon could read them all like an open book with an audio accompaniment. The three women knew he slept with all of them, although he had yet to convince them into a foursome, and eagerly waited to see if Taecyeon was in the mode tonight. They had agreed not to fight over men but each secretly kept their count of how many times they had all slept with Taecyeon. Sunny was currently in the lead.

Taecyeon cackled internally at their expectant expressions but outwardly, let a dirty grin curve his lips. “Good luck ladies. You’re looking exceptionally y tonight, Yuri.” He greeted them all so he wouldn’t be penalized later but grabbed Yuri’s hand to place a soft kiss on it.

“Thanks, oppa. You too.” Yuri pressed in close to him, although not quite touching, and winked before heading to the stage.

Taecyeon went to go get his stuff together before the 2PM van departed for the evening. He knew he had said all that was needed to get Yuri to show up at his apartment tonight. With everything else he had been through, Taecyeon’s day was looking up a little.

 

Authors Note

I'm sorry this is so late; I was going to post a different story instead but decided to wait until it was all finished to start posting.