T.O.P.

Effect

Seunghyun was absolutely disgusted with Taecyeon’s behavior.  He might not know Yunho well but the man was still a senior and was always trying to keep the mood cheerful. Taecyeon had no right to treat Yunho so poorly, nor should he treat anyone at all like that. After helping Yunho back up to his feet and apologizing for their junior’s actions, Seunghyun felt his rage boil just underneath his skin. Knowing he couldn’t make anyone bloody, Seunghyun began the search for his boyfriend. He needed to take this out on someone, and who better than Youngbae?

Ignoring everyone around him and discouraging an approach with his furious expression, Seunghyun strode purposefully from room to room. Finally, he spotted the faux-hawk Youngbae had resumed and made a beeline for the shorter man.

“I need him for a moment,” he explained to the people Youngbae had been talking to, whose faces he didn’t even take note of. Seunghyun grabbed Youngbae’s arm in a totally non-relationship way and proceeded to drag Youngbae out into the hall and towards a janitor’s closet he’d noticed earlier. Youngbae went along willingly enough, apparently not noticing Seunghyun’s temper.

“How was your performance?” Youngbae asked as he scampered to keep up with Seunghyun’s heat-energized strides.

“Just fine,” Seunghyun lied, not wanting to discuss it in public. Youngbae paused for a moment before changing topics.

“Hey, did you know Dongwook and Bom are dating?” Youngbae asked Seunghyun.

Seunghyun had, in fact, not known that, although he had suspected, but Seunghyun couldn’t even describe in words how little he cared at that moment. Finally approaching the closet, Seunghyun yanked the door open and gestured to the space. “Get in.”

Youngbae looked at Seunghyun with a confused expression on his face but entered the closet. He was barely in for two seconds before Seunghyun closed the door behind the both of them and slammed Youngbae against the ceiling-tall rack, ravishing his lips. Seunghyun felt Youngbae hesitate for a moment before eagerly responding to Seunghyun’s administrations. Finally, Youngbae broke away and Seunghyun wasted no time moving his mouth to latch on to Youngbae’s neck.

“Babe, this really hurts.” Seunghyun growled up at him from where he had a good chunk of Youngbae’s skin held between his teeth. “No, not that, the rack is digging into my back.” Seunghyun let up on the pressure his hands exerted on Youngbae’s hips, allowing his lover to move.

“You’re not worried about our make-up now?” Seunghyun questioned with a raise of one eyebrow. He sneered internally when Youngbae had the decency to look embarrassed, obviously not giving one about that with Seunghyun so close to him. Yes, Seunghyun knew the effect he had on his love but Youngbae was like a walking aphrodisiac so Seunghyun figured it evened the scales a little.

“Something’s got you all riled up.” Youngbae changed the subject, running a hand through Seunghyun’s thick head of hair. Seunghyun leaned into the touch but his eyes darkened as he remembered Taecyeon’s actions.

“I’ll tell you about it later,” Seunghyun promised. He was busy debating whether he wanted to push Youngbae to his knees or if he wanted to taste the man’s sweet huskiness for himself. They didn’t have very much time before Youngbae’s next performance so they had limited options. Making his decision, Seunghyun sunk to the floor in front of Youngbae.

“And right now?” Youngbae asked, gripping the hair under his hand with a sudden dominant grip. He was damn well aware from the smirk on his face but Seunghyun knew how much his lover adored , especially from his deep voice.

“Now, you try not to scream while I take your thick between my lips and let you my mouth.” Seunghyun grinned when Youngbae moaned just from the words then started to get to work on the zipper in front of him. Youngbae could repay him later tonight. 

 

Authors Note

Ah, angry is one of the best kinds (did I have any of you worrying that T.O.P. was going to be abusive for a second there?)

And I still support the BoDong couple! They're too cute not too