Changmin

Effect

Yunho had insisted that they stay to watch Big Bang’s performance, since they had done the same thing for them. Changmin didn’t mind and it sure was a performance. Changmin was amazed at their ability to get the crowd up on their feet and bouncing in sheer excitement. Although he had been a little angry at Big Bang earlier, Youngbae and Daesung impressed him with their handling of the could-have-been-awkward situation. Watching their routine, Changmin couldn’t help but think of how awesome a collaboration between their two groups would be. He would have to bring that up with SM later because it really would be the .

Speaking of collaborations, Changmin smirked as he looked over at Yunho, who was dutifully observing the stage. Changmin knew his lover better than Yunho knew himself; he knew Yunho’s needs, insecurities, desires, and fears. And Changmin knew that tone of voice Yunho had used earlier. While Changmin could be possessive, he also wasn’t opposed to trying something new, which was exactly what Yunho had in mind, if Changmin read him correctly. Youngbae and Seunghyun seemed like a good people, extremely handsome and friendly, but Yunho and Changmin had never invited other people to their bed before. If it ever even came to fruition; Yunho was a grown man and could think of other people ually but Changmin wasn’t sure Yunho would actually jeopardize his new-found friendship with Youngbae just for one night of pleasure. Changmin would be okay either way, but he didn’t want Yunho losing a friend over . It would be a matter they would all have to discuss.

Yunho and Changmin had planned on greeting the Big Bang members after their performance but they both caught the wanton looks Youngbae and Seunghyun were giving each other. The TVXQ members left backstage, knowing they had Youngbae’s phone number anyway, and pitying the man that tried to get between the couple at that moment. Seunghyun and Youngbae might maul anyone who interfered, if the intensity of their eye contact was anything to go by. 

Changmin and Yunho gathered their stuff quickly, eager to go home and also trying to beat the traffic. Their manager rushed them along and soon TVXQ was in the van and on their way to Changmin’s apartment for the night.

“Well, that wasn’t so bad,” Yunho said as he leaned his head on Changmin’s shoulder in the backseat.

Changmin immediately began running his hand through Yunho’s hair, knowing their driver was to be trusted. “No, it wasn’t.” Changmin nodded. “It wasn’t bad at all.” The day had turned out better than Changmin expected but he was ready to be back home in their apartment, alone with Yunho.