Changmin

Effect

And Yunho was flirting again. For Buddha’s sake, the man flirted with everyone. Changmin had just returned from a successful world domination planning meeting with Kyuhyun to find Yunho literally in Taeyang’s lap. In his lap! Yunho insisted that he didn’t flirt with anyone except Changmin but his natural personality was far too touchy-feely for Changmin’s comfort. Yeah, sure, this was Taeyang they were talking about and the man seemed harmless but Changmin didn’t know him personally. The man could be a for all they knew! Or have a secret crush on Yunho! Damn it all to hell, Yunho. Changmin knew his partner was super friendly, but really? In another man’s lap? If Changmin had done that, you could bet that Yunho wouldn’t take it well and Changmin would end up with hand prints on his and bite marks creeping up his collarbone!

Snarling under his breath, Changmin scanned the slightly less busy room. If Yunho was going to hang all over someone else, then Changmin was sure as hell going to do the same thing. A little voice in the back of Changmin’s head told him he just wanted the punishment that was sure to follow but Changmin whipped that voice down in the same fashion Yunho sometimes used with his riding crop. Changmin spotted mostly SM artists, whom he refused to flirt with and ruin their relationship, but then he saw a couple TS and Cube artists. Perfect… Sunhwa rubbed Yunho like one too many Sour Patch Kids. She was sure to piss Yunho off. That was, if he could remove himself from Taeyang’s lap long enough to notice.

Changmin strode purposefully over to the Secret members, putting his best smile on. “Hey guys,” he greeted casually before turning to Sunhwa. “How’ve you been, Sunhwa?”

The poor girl blush fiercely, flustered at the sudden attention it seemed. Changmin smirked; that’s what you get when you publicly announce on TV that you like someone, he thought to himself. Really, how was he expected to not use it against her? Sunhwa cleared , apparently getting herself under control.

“I’ve been good, oppa. You know, a little lonely, but good.” Laying it on thick, Changmin thought, trying not to snort. The girl was so barking up the wrong tree, or rather, climbing the wrong tree.

“Really? But you have so many people around you?” Changmin retorted.

Sunhwa laughed, hitting Changmin’s arm like he had just said the funniest thing since the invention of the knock-knock joke. It wasn’t even that funny. Or funny at all, Changmin thought.

“But oppa, you know that’s not the same thing,” Sunhwa replied, still giggling. Changmin turned around to glance at Yunho to see if he had noticed the shrill sound but found his lover still engaged with Taeyang. And with a hand on his forearm, at that! Well, Changmin would just have to try harder, it seemed.