Yunho

Effect

            Changmin was grumpy. Yunho hated it when Changmin was truly angry but grumpy Changmin was just too cute to resist. He knew his lover was more of a night owl than a morning bird but today something else must have been bugging Changmin because the man had dragged the comforter all the way from the bedroom so he could stay huddled up during breakfast. Yunho tried not to smirk too much as he took in Changmin’s new marshmallow impersonation and the bed-hair that was determined to defy the laws of physics by sticking out in every which direction. Changmin was guaranteed to not take that well in his current cranky state.

            After eating, Changmin took far too long to get ready but Yunho didn’t have it in his heart to rush the boy who looked so down-trodden. While Changmin dragged his feet to the van, Yunho practically skipped in his excitement. Changmin may not be excited for Running Man but Yunho adored filming for that show; it was lots of fun, active, and engaged his rampant competitive spirit. Yunho could accept a loss but both he and Changmin were ridiculously competitive. They were always having little competitions in their home; who could make Heechul lose his temper the fastest, who could spot a sasaeng fan first, who could make the other come the most times, you know, all the usual stuff. Plus, if Changmin was going to be such a downer, then Yunho was going to have to be extra energetic to pick up his slack. Extra energetic was something Yunho did well.

            “Hi, hyung!” Yunho practically shouted to Gary during greetings before the shoot started. Gary grinned back and the two quickly hugged. The Running Man members were just as excited to see TVXQ as Yunho was to see them and the atmosphere was high. Yunho congratulated himself on a job well done.

            Their assignment for the day was to obtain items that would help in the final mission of delivering toys to children, as it was Christmas soon. Of course, there wouldn’t be real children but there would be a relay course to get to multiple “houses” before returning to the “North Pole.” Yunho was exhilarated about the thought of an obstacle course being the finale because no one could really cheat in that. Yunho abhorred cheating; it was a sign of poor character. Unless it was Changmin cheating. Then it was adorable. With his mood even more elated, Yunho practically skipped off into the zoo, the first mission location, to find a reindeer. 

 

Authors Note

Okay, so here's the second chapter. I'll be updating (hopefully) every 4 days by the way. What did you guys think? Comments are my life so I love all of you that share your thoughts and criticisms! Never doubt that ;P 

Also, the TVXQ as the Phantom episode was one of the best Running Man episodes ever.

Oh, and for those ToBae and TaecJay shippers out there, they are coming, just have a little bit of patience please. <3