Taeyang

Effect

Youngbae took deep breathes as he appreciated the last moments of calm he would most likely get before the night was up. He lived for the stage and for music but end of the year shows were always hella hectic. He had a ballad with Ailee and a dance battle coming up later with Yunho, Eunhyuk, Hoya, and U-Kwon before Big Bang’s ending performance. He was enormously excited to just dance and show off his moves in the battle and he thought Ailee was an extremely sweet girl with a bombshell voice but two extra performances were sure to wear him out. He wasn’t sure what had possessed him to agree to two collaborations but he was passionate about both areas so he had thought he could handle it. Yeah, that had been a bad life decision.

Finally gathering the will to move, Youngbae withdrew from Seunghyun’s arms, smiling when his lover grumbled down at him.

“Back to the real world already?” Seunghyun asked.

“Unfortunately. But hey, we’ll be all done in a couple hours then we can go home,” Youngbae reminded the other man.

“I like the sound of that,” Seunghyun said as he leaned in for another heated make out session.

“No way, we don’t have time for that,” Youngbae reprimanded as he pushed Seunghyun away.

Seunghyun checked the clock in confusion before turning back to the vocalist. “Umm, unless that clock is wrong, we have at least forty-five minutes until my rap collaboration.”

“Yeah, but Jiyoung’s Remember Sewol performance with Minah, Jieun, and Seungho is only the third performance of the night. We have to find him and get him backstage in about five minutes.”

“What makes you think he won’t get there himself?” Seunghyun asked with one raised eyebrow. Youngbae just stared back at him with an incredulous look. Seunghyun sighed and Youngbae knew he had won. “Fine, but I’m not helping you look.”

“Sounds good to me,” Youngbae answered. “You at finding anything anyway.” Youngbae smirked as Seunghyun tried to hide his rumpled feathers so he leaned in for a quick reassurance kiss before he departed.

“Love you,” Seunghyun whispered out against the shorter man’s lips.

“Me too but you know we can’t say that here,” Youngbae replied, just as quietly.

“Like we were being careful earlier.”

Youngbae admitted that stealth had not been the first thing on his mind when Seunghyun first drew him into his arms but still, he wasn’t going to say it out loud. “Whatever, I’ll be back just as soon as I find Jiyoung.” Youngbae waved a hand behind him as he left the room before Seunghyun could distract him again. 

 

Authors Note

How awesome would those collaborations be in real life? Like, for real? I would die of happiness

Also, I decided to switch to the less formal pictures/gifs. I'm still not sure it's the right decision but I can't resist. So y'all can look at the past chapters if you'd like to see what I changed the pictures to. We should all appreciate how hot pre-debut Tobae is because it's almost too much to handle