Tablo

Effect

Note: Tablo's real name is Seonwoong and Taeyang's real name is Youngbae. 

 

Seonwoong watched Nichkhun practically sprint past him with no greeting whatsoever. He didn’t really demand it from his juniors, especially the foreign ones, having spent so much time abroad, but he was used to at least a wave since he was one of the older acts currently promoting. He would have to teach Haru that although it wasn’t expected in other countries, she still had to bow to Korean artists, no matter what. Seonwoong wasn’t sure yet if Haru would be entering the industry but he had an inkling that she would from her star factor. He certainly didn’t want her to end up like those celebrities that just debuted but still think they’re the . In Seonwoong’s opinion, if you think you’re on the top, then there’s no more improvement to be made so you might as well move on to a new mountain.

 Thinking of Haru reminded Seonwoong that he should probably figure out where his little girl had gotten off to. He trusted his YG family to watch over her – well, he trusted some of them – but he wanted to have her with him for at least an hour before he had to go onstage. Epik High’s performance was right about in the middle, more towards the end than the middle but still the gray range. Figuring that Youngbae was probably watching over her, Seonwoong headed to the Big Bang dressing room. The Big Bang vocalist adored Haru and Seonwoong had no problem envisioning Youngbae with a bunch of kids in a couple years. Unfortunately for Youngbae, Haru seemed more taken with G-Dragon at the moment but she never forgot her Taeyang-oppa.

 “What’s this?” Seonwoong heard Youngbae ask as he approached their location.

 “That’s my nose silly!” Haru cried back, giggling at Youngbae’s silliness. Seonwoong felt a little smile creep onto his face at his daughter’s adorableness and his own accuracy at where she would be. He rounded the corner and saw Youngbae kneeling in front of Haru.

  “I got your nose!” Youngbae gasped exaggeratedly as he pretended to hide Haru’s nose in his palm.

“No you don’t, it’s right here,” Haru shook her head and placed her hands on her nose, reaffirming its continued existence.

 “I don’t see anything there,” Youngbae replied.

"Oh my god, Haru, where’d your nose go?” Seonwoong decided to play along as he rushed over to his daughter.

“It’s not there?” she screeched. Seonwoong shook his head solemnly. “Taeyang oppa took it! Give my nose back!” Haru hit Youngbae with her tiny fists, desperate to get her face back to normal.

 “Only for a price,” Youngbae replied, smirking.

“What price?” Haru asked, skeptical. She had learned the hard way not to trust the Big Bang oppas.

 “I want a kiss on the cheek,” Youngbae responded.

“And then you’ll give my nose back?” Haru confirmed, worried about how long her nose would survive without being attached to her. When Youngbae nodded, Haru darted in for a quick peck but not before Seonwoong caught in on camera. 

 “Okay, little lady, here you go, here’s your nose back.” Haru clutched her hands to her face and dashed into her father’s arms so Youngbae wouldn’t have the opportunity to snatch it again. Both Seonwoong and Youngbae laughed at her innocence and Seonwoong stood up with her still in his arms.

“I think I’m going to steal her away for a little bit, Youngbae, before I go on.”

“Okay, hyung, have fun!” Youngbae waved to the pair as they walked away but Haru only glared at him as she continued to protect her face.  

 

Authors Note

And we finally get the appearance of Taeyang! How freaking cute is he with Haru, though, for real?