Yuri

Effect

Yes! Taecyeon had picked her for the night! And if she had learned anything about his mannerisms, she was in for a rough night. That smirk before he said hello spoke volumes. According to Yuri’s count, Sunny was currently leading by five nights and Hyoyeon trailed Yuri by seven. This was her chance to up her count and hopefully gain Taecyeon’s favor over Sunny. Yes, they had agreed not to fight but Yuri was competitive by nature and Taecyeon was a great prize.

Yuri felt her sudden extra boost in confidence flow throughout her body and she put a little extra sway into her hips as she strode to center stage. Yuri could feel Hyoyeon and Sunny glaring at her as they all entered but Yuri just let that fuel her good mood. Hyoyeon and Sunny could it because she had won. Or rather, they could not it.

The Mr.Mr music started up and Yuri focused on her dancing. All the SNSD girls were dressed in more revealing and flashy clothing than usual for Mr.Mr promotions since their second 2014 hit had focused on a more provocative image, while still not being trashy. SNSD performed shorter versions of both their 2014 releases and Yuri felt fantastic when the Sones began to chant her name during her solo dance section. She knew her excitement was echoing in her movements and her body was reflecting the iness she felt from Taecyeon’s decision. Yuri was ruling the stage tonight, of that, no one could deny. 

 

Authors Note

Sorry about this one guys. It's the shortest chapter in the entire story but I needed it as a transition to the next chapter.