Taeyang

Effect

And he was alone again. Youngbae had gotten back to the dressing room with Jiyoung to find Seunghyun gone, probably off memorizing a script somewhere or something. After a couple minutes of playing on his phone with an unconscious Jiyoung in the room, Youngbae had gotten fed up and went out to plunder the halls. He figured he would find someone he knew to talk to and sure enough, Youngbae ran into Hyunseung. It had been a while since they last saw each other and they had a lot of catching up to do. But then HyunA came. Youngbae didn’t have anything against the girl, in fact, she was rather adorable, but she had taken Hyunseung away. And so, Youngbae was left by himself again. It .

Checking his phone so he wouldn’t look so lonely, Youngbae saw that he had gotten a message from Hyunseung promising that they’d get together next week to continue their talk. Youngbae smiled down at his phone and tucked it back in his pocket. Well, it was back to wandering, it seemed. He would find friends again. Youngbae never understood it, but it seemed that a lot of the junior artists were afraid to speak to him. Maybe it was because Big Bang was a big name in the industry but they were still people, right? Either way, Youngbae knew he was too hesitant to approach the hoobaes first. He wasn’t exactly a shy person but he usually had to warm up to new people. After about ten minutes of walking around listlessly and looking like an idiot (in Youngbae’s opinion), he finally flopped down on a random couch. He was in another community room but there weren’t as many people in it as the lobby. Turning back to his phone so he wouldn’t look like such a loner, Youngbae was surprised to feel a weight compress the cushion next to him. 

 

Authors Note

Who could it be? This mysterious person who sits next to Taeyang? Can you help me guess this mystery?