Hyosung

Effect

Hyosung rolled her eyes as Changmin and Sunhwa continued their awkward version of flirting, as it was clear Changmin was not used to such things. It was also incredibly obvious that Changmin was only playing Sunhwa. Hyosung didn’t know why – he must have a good reason because she had never seen him so brazen before – but Sunhwa was never going to let this go. Hyosung could just imagine the hours of listening to Sunhwa recount every second of their interaction that she was going to have to suffer through.

Hyosung spotted Yunho looking their way with an irritated look on his face. Oh my, Hyosung hoped he didn’t think they were all like Sunhwa. Hyosung may not want to sleep with Yunho like Sunhwa did with Changmin, but she still really respected him and what he had done with TVXQ. She didn’t want Yunho to think they were s out for fame. Not that she really thought that of Sunhwa, but the girl could go overboard in her love for Changmin.

Turning her attention back to the mismatched pair in front of her, Hyosung noticed Sunhwa lean in to run her fingers through Changmin’s hair, probably complimenting his stylist or something. Unfortunately for Sunhwa, it appeared that the action freaked Changmin out and he quickly withdrew again.

“I should probably get going,” Changmin said, turning to leave the room. Hyosung figured that Sunhwa had been too aggressive for him and noticed Yunho abruptly leave his conversation with Taeyang to follow Changmin out of the room. Hyosung sent a quick prayer to the powers that be, hoping Yunho wasn’t about to go tell Changmin to stay away from them. She didn’t want to leave a bad impression on TVXQ.

“Oh my gosh, did you see the way he was looking at me?” Oh Lord, Sunhwa had started already. Hyosung wasn’t sure how much of this she could listen to.

“Like a deer stares at a lion?” Hyosung asked, bitter that Sunhwa had tainted their image with their sunbaes.

“You’re just jealous because you want Lee Joon to flirt with you!” Sunhwa retorted.

“Am not!” Oh, Hyosung so was. Of course, she would be irritated with Sunhwa no matter what but it kind of hurt her pride that Sunhwa’s dream-guy had flirted with her before hers had. She and Changsun could be perfect together if the man would just make a move. And not one on national television!

“Are too! You’ve been wanting him to ask you out for years!” Nailed it right on the head.

“Have not! Changsun-oppa and I are just friends!”

“And that’s all you and Changsun-oppa are ever going to be!” Sunhwa shot back.

Hyosung clenched her teeth. Sunhwa knew how she felt about Changsun and how frustrated she was that the man would never actually ask her out. Hyosung had never thought Sunhwa would use that knowledge against her in public though. It was so on. 

 

Authors Note

Yeah... I pretty much ship Lee Joon with everyone <3