Kyuhyun

Effect

            Finally, Kyuhyun’s phone made that cute little noise that drove him insane which meant he got a notification. Apparently, Jay had finally decided to grace him with a reply. Irritated, Kyuhyun opened the message only to feel all of his exasperation flood out of him when he saw the short sentences.

            {I do too. But unless we wanna give JYP a heart attack… Nah. We’d better not ;P}

            Kyuhyun knew how corrupt labels were; he knew about the dirty side of the industry and had experienced it for himself on multiple occasions. His own agency had a reputation for treating its artists like dirt and he knew that often, the artists had little say in their own affairs. Did that stop Kyuhyun from hating JYP and 2PM for what they did to Jay? Hell no, it did not. Jay gave them five years of his life and they still him at the drop of a hat. Jay was a stronger, better person because of it but that didn’t forgive the guilty parties of their deeds. Jay rarely talked about the past but Kyuhyun reserved the right to make his own judgment. Jay was his friend and no one in JYP had that qualification so Kyuhyun would side with Jay in this issue, no matter what.

            Kyuhyun sent back a quick message, {I don’t think it would be that easy XP} before heading towards his dressing room. While he was waiting for Jay’s reply, more time had passed than he realized and it was about time for Ryeowook to arrive and Kyuhyun was sure Ryeowook would hang out with him. While the vocalist knew Kyuhyun was inherently mischievous, Ryeowook never failed to fall for all of Kyuhyun’s tricks, providing endless entertainment. Kangin had asked him about it one time, saying that the rest of them were immune to Kyuhyun at this point, and Ryeowook said that he just trusted Kyuhyun. That made the maknae feel guilty for about a millisecond before he started plotting again.

            En route to Super Junior’s assigned room, Kyuhyun passed two members of 2PM, Chansung and Junho. Now this wasn’t Kyuhyun’s first rodeo and he was always polite and charming on film but he held no such reservations when the cameras weren’t around. While Chansung and Junho bowed in greeting and called out, Kyuhyun glared and didn’t reciprocate. He knew he was being rude but he just couldn’t find it in himself to give a . Jay certainly wouldn’t and Kyuhyun wanted to follow suit. 

 

Authors Note

Yes, I do sometimes ship KyuWook, what of it? I adore Wookie, he's my baby :)

Comments are always appreciated :) *kissies*