G.O

Effect

Really? Byunghee thought. Why would he text me tonight of all nights? Byunghee had made a point to not text Jay for the last couple weeks to see how long it would take for the man to message him first. He always put more into their relationship than Jay and Byunghee was starting to think the man really didn’t want him around. So he decided to do an experiment; Byunghee wouldn’t text Jay until the man contacted him first. It turned out to be harder than Byunghee thought. Everything seemed to relate to Jay the second after he decided upon the trial period. If after six months Jay still hadn’t reached out to him, Byunghee would distance himself from Jay and end their friendship. He still really liked the man but a see-saw’s no fun if one person just sits there. Now, Byunghee knew this was slightly unjust to Jay since the man had just started AOMG and then added another CEO but six months was a fair amount of time. So far, it had been about five months and a week with no sign of Jay and Byunghee was starting to give up hope.

But, of course, Jay would text him on the one night Byunghee didn’t want to talk to him. Byunghee didn’t even open the message. It wasn’t Jay’s fault; it was Seungho and Changsun’s. Byunghee didn’t necessarily hate Changsun but Seungho was his, damn it! While Byunghee liked Changsun as a friend, he had no idea what Seungho saw in him as a lover, no idea at all. Byunghee had thought it had been infuriating watching Seungho pine after Changsun all those years but after Changsun had suddenly decided to give Seungho the time of day, Byunghee realized that had only been a warm-up in his torture session. Jay had actually been the first person after Seungho to catch Byunghee’s eye but when Byunghee realized Jay too was hung up on someone, he put Jay on the back-burner. Byunghee hadn’t given up on Seungho yet.

But after the display tonight where Seungho practically sprinted away from him because of two words from Changsun, Byunghee was in a foul mood. It appeared to him that Seungho was even further in Changsun’s web than previously believed and Byunghee wasn’t ready to accept defeat gracefully just quite yet. Add to it that Jay had finally decided he was ready to acknowledge Byunghee’s existence again and the vocalist was ing livid.

Byunghee left his cell phone where it was still buzzing and stomped off to the stage for MBLAQ’s performance. He would calm down and text Jay later but he did not want to deal with that now. Instead, he was going to enjoy the couple minutes they had on stage where Seungho and Changsun couldn’t maul each other. 

 

Authors Note

So this chapter is late because I uploaded the T.O.P./Taeyang chapter to my Shuffle story so check that out if you're interested! :)