Changmin

Effect

Changmin woke up that morning grumpy. Don’t ask him why: he himself couldn’t really pinpoint an exact reason. Maybe it was because Yunho wasn’t lying next to him in bed, leaving him with no one to cuddle with or grind out his morning wood on. Maybe it was because they had to film for the SBS Gayo today and Changmin hated having to be around so many people and playing nice. Or maybe it was that Yunho’s enlistment was coming up soon and it was looming over the couple like a hundred-meter wave before a tsunami hits. It could have been a hundred things or nothing but all Changmin knew was that he was not in a good mood.

            He rolled out of bed. No literally, Changmin rolled until his body fell off the bed as it seemed like too much effort to actually get up. The floor was more comfortable than he thought it would be but the fall hurt enough that Changmin forced himself to crawl a couple feet before rearranging his protesting bones into an upright stance. Once he had accomplished that, a fine achievement if Changmin could say so himself, the singer made his way to their kitchen. Well, his kitchen really, but the boys slept over at each other’s apartments so often they thought of them of “their” apartments. Sure enough, there was Yunho in the kitchen, attempting to warm up leftovers for breakfast without burning them.

            “Morning, Changdola!” Yunho greeted brightly, turning from his work to give Changmin a morning kiss but the maknae had already collapsed into a chair and rested his head in his arms.

            Changmin growled back. How dare Yunho be this happy in the morning? Changmin really didn’t understand it; only crazy people were happy in the mornings. Oh God, Changmin’s dating a lunatic.

            “You excited for Running Man today? Kwangsoo’s really excited to see you,” Yunho said as he served up the slightly charred looking leftovers.

            Changmin grunted a reply. No, he was not excited. He had actually forgotten about Running Man on top of everything. He lifted his head just enough to give the “food” a skeptical glance.

            “Oh come on, Minnie, you have to eat to keep up your strength. We have a lot to do today.” Yunho nudged his lover and Changmin relented, eating just enough to satisfy Yunho. He knew he was taking his anger out on Yunho but Yunho loved him no matter what so he knew Yunho wouldn’t take it personally. 

 

Authors Note

Well that was all. What did you guys think? Comments are my life source so please donate to the poor.