Seungho

Effect

When Seungho’s phone buzzed in his pocket, he grabbed it immediately, much to the disapproval of Byunghee. The two main singers of MBLAQ had been going over vocal warm ups for Byunghee and vocal stretching for Seungho. They had to keep their vocal chords warm and pliable for them to hit their high notes. Seungho had already performed but he told Byunghee that he’d join him anyway. Even when his phone was on vibrate, however, he had a special tone for Changsun so he knew it was his lover that had sent him the text. Opening the message, Seungho felt his jaw clench and his teeth grind.

“I gotta go,” Seungho said, knowing the other would not be pleased.

“Why? Did something happen?” Byunghee asked, a little worried.

“Yeah, that punk, Onew, is all over Changsun again,” Seungho replied, trying to expedite the conversation.

“Why can’t Changsun get himself away? You know, maybe he just wants both of your attention. He is a big boy, you know, if he wanted, he could just walk away.” Seungho knew Byunghee had a little crush on him, had for years, but Seungho was really getting tired of the other man trying to poison him against Changsun. Taking in a breath to start telling Byunghee off, Seungho let it out again as he remembered that this was neither the time nor the place. Seungho could talk to Byunghee later but for now, he had to go help Changsun.

“Some of us can’t do everything alone. Changsun’s just too kind to blatantly reject Onew.” With that, Seungho left the MBLAQ dressing room, trying to ignore the snort that had followed his parting statement. He would have to deal with that growing tension later at home, before it got between the group because he sure as hell wasn’t leaving Changsun for anything in the world. He had never told his lover, but Seungho had been in love with Changsun for about four years before the man had even indicated an interest. Three years, seven months, and twenty nine days to be exact, not that Seungho was counting. Marching down to the lobby, Seungho promised himself that he wouldn’t let any force in this world take him away from Changsun; not Byunghee and certainly not Onew.

Entering the large gathering place, Seungho spotted Changsun almost instantly. He liked to call it his Changsun-Sense, developed after so many years of watching the other man to try and protect him from… well, everything really. Seungho felt a rumbling growl escape his lips unbidden when he realized that Onew practically had Changsun trapped against a wall.  He had crossed the room before he realized and both men turned to him expectantly, one eager and one irritated.

“We need to go practice.” Yeah, not the most original, Seungho knew, but he had forgotten that he needed an actual excuse.

“Now?” Onew asked with an annoyed, incredulous look on his face. From his new angle, Seungho could see that Onew’s chest was about three inches away from Changsun’s and that broke any mandatory social conventions Seungho normally followed.

“Yep,” Seungho replied, grabbing Changsun by the arm. “Right now.” Seungho rushed out of the room with Changsun’s bicep firmly grasped in his hand. He made it all the way back to their assigned dressing room before he pushed Changsun in and slammed the door behind them. Turning around, all of Seungho’s anger left him as he took in the adoring look in Changsun’s eyes. Yes, he was pissed, but that was no reason to take it out on his lover, Seungho reminded himself.

“Thanks baby,” Changsun said, grabbing Seungho’s hand and it. He then turned around with a slight smirk and led Seungho by the same hand to the couch where Seungho was pushed to a sitting position and Changsun seated himself on Seungho’s lap.

“Anytime,” Seungho replied as he tilted his head up to gently connect their lips. There was a gagging noise coming from Byunghee on the other side of the room but Seungho was too focused on Changsun to care. He was so freaking whipped, it wasn’t even funny, but Seungho found that he didn’t give a damn.

 

Authors Note

Now, who could be next??? It's not someone who's been introduced yet and she's a girl.