Sunhwa

Effect

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, Changmin was talking to Sunhwa. In front of all of her members, he was only talking to her, and her alone. Sunhwa had waited for this moment; the moment that Changmin realized she was perfect for him. Hyosung and Hana had told her that it was never going to happen and to forget their wedding plans, but Sunhwa knew. She had known that he would finally turn to her.

“Well, maybe I can help you out with the loneliness part,” Changmin said, quite literally making her heart race. If Sunhwa’s heart could beat any faster, she would likely have a heart attack, which would just be embarrassing in front of her future husband. Not only was Changmin talking to her, he was flirting with her! Hell yes, Christmas just arrived early for Sunhwa and Santa was looking much hotter than usual.

“Yeah? Do you want to maybe get coffee or hang out sometime?” Sunhwa asked, boldly asking him out. This was her chance and she would be damned if she let it go.

“We’ll see what happens,” Changmin replied, with a y wink. ! He hadn’t committed to anything! But that wink must mean something, right?

“I guess we will then,” Sunhwa answered. “Is that your outfit for TVXQ’s performance? It looks so good on you!” She was well aware that it was not his stage outfit.

“Oh this?” Changmin looked down at his loose bro-tank. “Nah, this is just my under shirt so the makeup wouldn’t get on anything.”

“Oh, really? I couldn’t tell because you looked just about ready for a photo-shoot.” Sunhwa dared to be forward and reached out a hand to Changmin’s arm lightly with her sentence, to punctuate her words. She was disappointed when he drew back immediately at her touch but figured that maybe he wasn’t used to such casual skinship. She could change that.

“Really?” Changmin glanced at his outfit again. “I really don’t think anyone would want a spread of this.”

Sunhwa tried not to moan in exasperation. Yes, Changmin, she thought, it’s not really camera-ready but the point is that you’re hot god damn it! Apparently, her chosen man was dense. No worries, she could be bold when the occasion called for it.