Changmin

Effect

Changmin was grumpy. Yes, he knew Yunho was very affectionate with all his friends (especially that bastard, Hojoon), but why did Donghae have to hug him like that for over thirty seconds? Thirty four seconds, actually, not that Changmin was counting. And Yunho actually encouraged the attention and kept the other man encased in his embrace! What. The. Hell. Changmin was not happy but he also knew he couldn’t be mad with Yunho for having friends that liked physical contact. The last time Changmin had brought the subject up, it ended in a huge fight about trust and there wasn’t even fun angry-. It had totally and Changmin was not going to say anything on the issue until one of Yunho’s “friends” actually made a move. And they would. Changmin was sure that over half of Yunho’s friends actually wanted to get into his pants and that was a place reserved only for Changmin. The younger man was willing to protect his man and his territory, not that he would ever actually say that to Yunho. The man was into some dirty, demeaning, talk but Changmin didn’t think he would appreciate being referred to as “property.”

Finally, Donghae left, in a sudden rush, and Yunho turned his attention back to Changmin. And just because Changmin knew he couldn’t complain about the hug, didn’t mean he wasn’t going to complain about something else. Grasping at straws, Changmin focused his crankiness on a new target.

“I cannot believe we’re not performing last.” Yunho turned to Changmin as the younger man finally spoke and breathed out his frustrations.

“What do you mean?” Yunho asked.

“We should be closers,” Changmin answered.

“Minnie, we’re performing second to last,” Yunho said with his please-be-reasonable voice.

“So? 2NE1’s putting on a special performance that has twenty minutes allotted for them and Big Bang is performing after us.” Changmin wasn’t truly mad about it; YG was only performing at the SBS Gayo this year so their artists got a little bit of special treatment. It actually made sense to Changmin but it was the only thing his brain could think of. “We should be last, hyung. We’re the oldest group here.”

“Epik High?” Yunho reminded with an arch of his brow.

“Excluding them. Fine, we’re the oldest mainstream act here. We’ve been through more than most groups and we deserve our spot at the very end of concerts. Plus, they debuted the same year as us!”

“Whatever, Changmin, I think we should just be happy to still be here.” Changmin sighed as he realized Yunho was determined to not have a -session with him. As he had spoken, though, Changmin realized that he, in fact, sort of had a good point there.