Yunho

Effect

Something had made Changmin feel better. Yunho could tell from the way Changmin leaned back against Yunho and his easy agreement to Yunho’s statement. Yunho wasn’t sure what it was; seeing the Running Man members again, eating delicious food, meeting new people, or actually performing. It didn’t matter to Yunho, though. His Changmin was happy, happier than he had started the day out as and that was the mark of a good day. With a soft smile on his face, Yunho let himself drift into a light unconsciousness until they got home. Traffic was always bad after an event this big and even though Changmin’s apartment was the closer of the two, the drive would take a good fifty minutes.

“Hyung, you have to get up,” was the next thing Yunho heard and he shook himself out of sleep enough to thank their driver for his hard work and follow Changmin to the lobby.  The couple rode the elevator in silence, both comfortable without words. They had known each other long enough to not require speech to be relaxed. Soon, they reached their door and Yunho unlocked it. He had barely toed off his shoes and dropped his jacket when he suddenly found himself pinned to the wall.

“I saw that look you gave Youngbae earlier,” Changmin started, nuzzling up Yunho’s neck. Yunho whimpered and stretched his head up to bare more area for Changmin to molest. “You want to him, don’t you?” Yunho practically whined when Changmin accompanied his words with a of Yunho’s now-semi-hard .

Panting, Yunho leaned up to at Changmin’s lips. “Just think of it baby. His small frame between our two taller ones, screaming around your thick .” Yunho prided himself on Changmin’s resulting groan.

“What about Seunghyun?” Changmin asked, ripping Yunho’s shirt over his head. Yunho didn’t give a about Seunghyun or Youngbae right now but he answered anyway.

“He’s behind me, pushing deep inside me, while Youngbae me off,” Yunho described. The imagery was obviously hitting some kink inside Changmin because he practically growled and lifted Yunho up to push their groins together. Yunho smirked; it looked like he was on bottom tonight and Changmin was so riled up, he would be getting it hard and rough. They could do soft and loving too but the men were too high off adrenaline tonight. With a grunt of exasperation, Changmin set Yunho back down to tear Yunho’s pants off then lifted him back up again.

“Bedroom, couch, or floor, baby. The last time we had against the wall, your head started bleeding and we didn’t even notice until afterwards.” Yunho was not willing to try that out.

“That’s because you were too busy ing my brains out for either of us to care,” Changmin mumbled into Yunho’s that was currently in his mouth. Yunho just grabbed a chunk of his hair and snapped his head up to look at him. Changmin relented, moving away from the wall and sliding down to the floor as he connected their lips. Yunho moaned, enjoying his lover’s dominant mood, and rolled his hips down unto Changmin’s lap. Changmin grinned up at him and bit at Yunho’s lips in a way that warned a rough ride was ahead.

Three hours and several positions later, Changmin collapsed against Yunho’s chest, knocked out cold. Yunho carefully got up, wincing at the slight pain in his back, and cleaned them both up before rejoining Changmin under the covers.  Yunho fell asleep that night with a content and snoring Changmin curled around him in the same bed they had woken up that morning in.

As he enjoyed Changmin’s warmth and scent, Yunho slowly relinquished his hold on consciousness. Before he drifted off, Yunho thought that he had been reminded that every day was a gift. Today had been great and unexpected. He couldn’t wait to see what the next day brought in its flurry of activities; as long as Changmin was by his side. 

 

Authors Note

Alrighty, well that's all! If you guys wouldn't mind sharing parting thoughts, that would be amazing :) Also, I think I'll be taking a little break after this since I haven't had as much time to write lately. If I do post though, it won't be on this site (I'm at AO3 under the same name) because I'm going to try my hand at GrimmIchi of Bleach. It'll be a fun change and challenge. Happy New Year everyone!