Yunho

Effect

Yunho was just heading back to the room to grab a water bottle before his dance battle with Youngbae (as Taeyang had asked Yunho to call him), Hyukjae, Hoya, and U-Kwon, when he passed a closet with some strange noises coming out of it. He stopped immediately when he caught the first moan, thinking someone was hurt. Just as he was about to open the door and call for help, Yunho heard something that sounded vaguely like a whimper. Hesitating, Yunho leaned a little closer to the door to make sure his suspicions were correct. Soon after, a couple grunts and another breathy moan confirmed Yunho’s theory.

Yunho blushed as he realized he was witnessing another’s couple intimate moment. Most likely someone going down on a man from the deep intonation and lack of a second voice. Not that Yunho should be thinking about it but he couldn’t help that his brain automatically analyzed the situation. Changminnie had made him into a ert. But the gasps and whimpers reminded Yunho of the time he and Changmin had shared together following the little Sunhwa incident Changmin pulled. After he followed Changmin out of the room, he quickly found himself in the TVXQ dressing room with a possessive Changmin rubbing their together while marking up as much of Yunho’s skin as he could reach. Yunho was comfortable enough to admit that he enjoyed Changmin’s dominating and controlling side as much as he loved being the one to force Changmin into submission.

As Yunho’s mind took a detour into the gutters, he failed to move away from the closet. Caught in his memories, Yunho was jolted from them when a name finally emerged from the recipient’s mouth.

“Seunghyun-ah, hyung, please, faster.” The voice, while slightly distorted from the thick material between them and Yunho, was distinctly Youngbae’s. Yunho’s face lost all color as he took that new information in. So Youngbae and Seunghyun were together. Well, that was a surprise. And that was an understatement. Hey, if the couple was open to it, they could go on double dates with him and Changmin! That would be fun and a good way to get to know the Big Bang members better. Although, Yunho would have to explain how he knew they were together then….

Yunho faltered as he debated knocking on the door. He and Youngbae really needed to get backstage soon for their dance battle. Youngbae was the only other one besides Yunho who had two extra performances in addition to their main one, Yunho had learned earlier. With Jiyoung’s incident earlier, it would look really bad for Big Bang to have two problems in one night; Yunho would hate for Youngbae to miss their dance battle, especially after they had practiced so hard together.

While Yunho fought with himself about reminding the couple of the upcoming performance, it appeared that Seunghyun had actually been keeping track of time because Yunho caught the sounds of Youngbae’s before he made a decision. A deep whine followed by another long drawn out rumble of Seunghyun’s name alerted Yunho to Youngbae’s completion.

Flushed, Yunho looked down to see that his body had appreciated the noises Youngbae had been making. Ignoring the sounds of Seunghyun and Youngbae cleaning up, Yunho desperately tried to will his away. He had to get himself less excited so he could go walk, then perform. Yunho was sure his face was brighter than a Las Vegas neon sign he was blushing so hard. The man wasn’t normally this much of a blusher but he was embarrassed as well as aroused and it was a dangerous combination.

Finally, the image of Jaejoong’s face and the memory of all the creeps he fought off during his homeless period forced Yunho’s into submission and he could run away before the couple re-emerged from the closet. Maybe Seunghyun and Youngbae would be interested in a little more than just a double date… Changmin was always willing to try new things.