Jonghyun

Effect

Damn. CL was performing the Remember Sewol number. Jonghyun had wanted to catch her before his group-swap number with Infinite. He had consulted the schedule for when 2NE1 performed and compared it against SHINee’s main performance and their Infinite cover routine. The very beginning of the evening was the only time he had to approach her. Jonghyun had thought CL was very lovely for a long time now and he had been waiting his time to finally talk to her in person. Knowing that YG artists didn’t have too many friends in the industry outside of their own label, Jonghyun figured she’d be a little awkward but he was confident that he could make her feel comfortable after a while. Unfortunately, he had heard from Minho that G-Dragon sunbae had fainted and she had offered to take his place.

Jonghyun watched about half of her performance before he left to go find Jinki. The leader knew how forgetful he was and had asked Jonghyun to come get him so they could prepare for their Infinite number. Jonghyun was a little dejected about not talking to CL. Again. But hey, he would catch her in the future and he needed to focus on remembering Sunggyu and Sungyeol’s lyrics. Jonghyun wasn’t 100% certain where Jinki would be but he had an inkling and headed towards the lobby where most of the socializing artists were.

Sure enough, just as he was turning into the large lobby, he heard the unique laugh that could only belong to Jinki. Grinning at his own intellect, Jonghyun entered the space to see Jinki and Lee Joon hanging out together. Those two had gotten pretty close a couple years ago but they didn’t see each other very often because of their busy schedules. Checking his watch, Jonghyun decided he could give the pair a few extra minutes before he pulled Jinki away. There were some beautiful ladies from Rainbow smiling at him over there anyway. Jinki would be fine if they just stayed a little longer….

 

Authors Note

Okay, this chapter is based entirely off this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O-mLdJDx9U in which Jonghyun calls CL pretty around the 0:45 mark. Now, I just picture him having a little crush on CL and it's super cute. 

So, do you guys think I'll put Lee Joon and Onew together or will they be straight or will they be with other people? It'll be a while before you guys find out though, because I finally finished that Se7en/Rain/MC Boom story that I've been working on forever. I know you guys probably don't care because it'll delay this story for a bit because I'm posting the oneshot next but I'm actually super excited about it :)