T.O.P.

Effect

Finally! Finally, Youngbae didn’t have Haru anymore. Stalking up to his lover, Seunghyun kicked the door shut, leaving the pair in the room by themselves. For one reason or another, everyone else had left to go socialize or whatever they will. Seunghyun slipped his arms around the shorter man, sighing in relief at finally being able to hold that familiar body against his own. Seunghyun didn’t have the same soft spot for Haru that Youngbae did but he also had nothing against the girl, except when she was keeping him from Youngbae.

The man in question leaned back into Seunghyun’s arms and laughed quietly. “Couldn’t wait to get rid of her?” he asked Seunghyun.

“Couldn’t wait to get you alone,” Seunghyun retorted, squeezing his clasped arms a little tighter in emphasis.

“You’ll have me alone all of tonight,” Youngbae replied, turning in Seunghyun’s arms to press their chests together.

Seunghyun smirked as he remembered that Youngbae was coming home with him after the show. “Damn right I will,” he smirked before leaning down to kiss Youngbae. Letting his hands roam, Seunghyun could feel the hard effort of Youngbae’s work-outs in the firm muscles of his chest. Youngbae moaned into Seunghyun’s lips but pulled away before things could get heated.

“The stylist noonas will murder us if we mess up our makeup again,” he reminded his taller lover. Seunghyun groaned in exasperation but refused to allow Youngbae to leave his embrace. The rapper was not a huge fan of such large gatherings of idols and he didn’t appreciate the army of cameras ready to zoom in on a drop of sweat on his brow. Yes, he was an actor and used to camera crews but his two occupations were completely different and Seunghyun wasn’t as comfortable in this one as the public would think. Youngbae didn’t try to pull away, knowing what was running through Seunghyun’s mind, and instead ran his hands up and down Seunghyun’s arms in a comforting gesture.  Seunghyun let his lover take care of him and silence held reign in the room as the pair simply stood there, enjoying each other’s presence. 

 

Authors Note

I honestly feel like T.O.P. isn't super in love with being on stage. There's a part of me that strongly suspects that he prefers acting to rapping. 

So, originally, I was going to have the picture for each chapter be an awesome gif or picture of however that chapter's perspective is. But I really want to use gifs that have something to do with the chapter. Like, last chapter would be Taeyang and Haru being cute together and this chapter would be a ToBae moment. what do you guys think? Should I stick with the chic image of just the narrator or should I do the less formal gifs?