Mafia Daughter

The Mafia's Daughter

Being the daughter of the Lee Shin Ha was nothing compared to being a regular daughter. I was trained since i was 7, my dad made sure i knew how to defend myself and also show no fear in what ever situation i was in. I only had one friend, my besfriend xi-xi. My dad was happy that i made a friend but was mad after hearing it was a boy. One time I brought Xiumin over for dinner. My dad and i always had dinner by our selfs, so i brought Xiumin over to show my dad my bestfriend. My first thought of showing dad Xiumin was him scaring Xiumin but it was so different!! When Xiumin walked threw the door my dad thoguht he was cute. He got up and pinched Xiumins cheeks.

 

"I know, chubby isn't it?" with a smirk on my face.

"Yes, very chubby and very cute!, whats your name son?" my dad ask xiumin.

he did a 90 degree bow "Hello my name is Kim Xiumin". with a smile on  his face.

"Okay dad, now let go of his cheeks. Your going to pinch his cheeks off soon" i looked at my dad.

dad chuckle a little "Sorry, here come i order pizza for us." he showed Xiumin the way to the dinning room.

"WOW!!" he poked my arm and his eyes all over the place. "Your house is HUGE!"

"Yeah, i guess" i smiled at him.

"here son, i mean xiumin. sorry" my dad said passing pizza to xiumin.

"Its okay, i never got called son anyways" xiumin said while still eating.

"are your parents dead?" my dad ask xiumin.

"no, its just..." he put his pizza down and swallowed everything that was in his mouth. "my dad died when i was little and......."he droped his head. "GREAT DAD! YOU MADE HIM CRY!" i went over and pat him on the back. My dad ran to his side.

"im sorry if i hurt your feelings. To make it up to you how about you call me dad and i'll call you son." my dad smile at xiumin while wipping his tears away.

*sniff* "You really mean that!" with a big smile on his face.

"Yup, you can come over when ever you wan-" my dad stop talking as he was attack by Xiumins hug.

"Thanks dad!" xiumin said looking up to my dad.

we droped him off at his house that night and the whole ride home my dad couldn't stop talking about him.

"dad, you like him don't you" with a smirk on my face.

"yup and im pretty sure you like him too" my dad poked me on the cheek while still driving.

"yeah, but i think you like him more than i do" smiling at my dads reaction.

"SHIN! hes my son now, of course im going to like him and stop going over board OKAY!" my dad said.

"Fine, just saying. *YAWN* As long as i have him and you im okay"  I slowly fell asleep.

my dad carried me to the room and layed me in my bed, kiss me on the forehead and left to do his work.

 

 

*2014*

 *CALLING XI-XI*

 "ya xi-xi did you do the homework for Miss.Kang?" "let me guess, you didn't do it this time.....AGAIN" Xiumin said yelling over the phone. "Please! i 'll bring you steam buns okay" i said. "fine!, but they better be in the bag when you hand it to me." "Xiumin, what makes you think the steam buns aren't going to be the bag" "ummmmm.....let me guess, MAYBE BECAUSE LAST TIME YOU DID THIS THE BUNS WERE IN YOUR MOUTH NOT THE BAG" Xiumin yelled over the phone. "Ah CHINCHA! ARRASO! sorry but you took forever and the buns were dying to be eaten" i heard breathing over the phone. "Fine, I PROMISE i won't eat it this time, just bring your work okay." "okay..but you promise". "yeah, yeah whatever see you at school xi-xi" i said before hanging up.

 

"Can i have 6 steam buns please and wrapped in a bag, thank you". i said to the lady.

"thank you have a good day" tha lady said smiling.

"Xiumins not going to regret this, i got him 6 steam buns, he better be happy." i said walking off.

 

I put my headphones in my ears while walking to school, then i heard something. I turned my head down a street. A little girl getting beaten up by these boys.

"Leave me alone!, or else..." tears were running down her face.

"Or else What, your brothers going to save, thats what you always say but he never shows up" they kicked her.

as the little girl hid her face in her knees she heard a girls voice.

"No her brother isn't coming but her sisters here". I said said to the boy that kicked her. "I guess my little sister doesn't talk about me". "What are you talking about " one of the little s said to me. "I guess its story time. My name is Lee Shin Mi, the daughter of Lee Shin Ha". i said with a smirk on my face. "Lee......shin....mi" the kid started getting scared. "okay, im not scared of you!" the kid leader looking one said. "Not yet". i cross my arms and startd walking closer. "I can kill who ever i want and get away with it and if you plan to keep beating on her then i guess i have no other choices but to...well i think you know the rest".

"Sorry sung mi, we won't bother you any more". the kids said running off.

"those little s" i mumble making sure the little girl didn't hear me. I walk up to her and helped her up.

"Are you okay?" i got on one knee scaning her body.

she back away "Is it true, everything you said"

*, NOW SHES GOING TO RUN AWAY FROM ME!*

"ummmm, not rea--" i stoped as soon as i felt her arms around my neck and tears on my shoulder.

"please don't leave, i don't want you to leave". her arms were getting tighter.

i pat the back of her head. "Its okay" i pulled her to the front of my face wipping her tears away. "remember, i said i was your sister. I won't leave you." I stared at the bag of buns. " Oh here eat this, it will make you happy." "What is it?" she ask. "Its steam bun, trust me. My bestfriend and i always ate this when we were hurt or sad". "OKay." she smiled. I bent down. "get on my back, i'll carry you home". She got on my back still eating her bun.

"so your name is Sung Mi?" i said.

"YUP, Wu Sung Mi" as she mumbled with full.

"Slow down you might choke" i said smiling.

"nae, unnie whats your name". she ask.

"Lee Shin Mi but you can call me unnie if you like". i told her.

 "okay unnie" she chuckled.

"right there!" she pointed at the big grey house. i droped her off in front of the gates of her house.

"Go in Sung Mi" i smiled waving at her. she went in and turned around. "Wait but what if i don't see you again" she frowned.

"heres my number" *kinda felt weird giving a little girl my number but she was about to cry.*

"call me and i promise i'll come back for you" i looked at her. She brang out her pinky "PROMISE!" She looked at me with big eyes.

"i promise and when i promise, i won't break them okay. Now go in before your parents worry about you" i said while waving goodbye.

before she close the gates she ran back out and huged me. I rap my arms around her.

"Okay, go now". she closed the gates and left.

I stared at the bag in my hand and remember xiumin was waiting for me.

 

"!"

 

 

 

is this one too long? ehh whatever. hope you like it:)