A chance

The Mafia's Daughter

A chance.

Shin's POV

"Shin~" I looked down from Kris's hands. "I want a kiss too~" she pouted. "Your so cute! Come here" I pushed kris away and carried Sungmi. I cupped her face and kiss her all over. She giggled "stop it~ it tickles" she laughed closing her eyes. I pulled back and smiled "but I missed you" I kiss her forehead. She laugh again "I miss you too shin" she rapt her small arms around my neck "where are we going?" Her nose against my nose. Her face look so cute! "Ask--" "daddy, I'll tell you" I look up and seen kris smiling. *daddy? Puke!* I rolled my eyes "y-yeah ask ....that tall giant weirdo" I mumbled. "WHAT?" He yelled. I smirk standing up "what did you say? Tall giant weirdo?!" He crossed his arms. I pinch his cheeks "look at you being mad... it's cute" I scrunch my nose. I notice a flash of pink cover his *OMGOSH! Is Kris Wu, thee Wu Yifan blushing?!?!?!?* 


seeing his face like that made my heart jump. He slapped my hands, making me chuckle. "Anyways get ready. I'll get Sungmi ready and we'll be in the car" I smiled as I turn to Sungmi. "We'll stop by my house so that I can get ready, so hurry please" I push him out the room. I turn around hearing a laugh from kris. "So? What do you want to wear?" I walk into Sungmi's closet. My jaw drop to the floor "w-when did THESE get here?!" I look around and seen her closet filled with new top brand clothes. "The nanny's kept buying me clothes every time I cried but all I wanted was YOU~" I felt her arms go around my legs. I patted her head *thats right. Mommies more important then clothes* I took a look outside "since its a little chilly outside, lets dress you warm, okay?" She nodded holding my hand. I grabbed her black jeans and a white T-shirt. *what can I say? I like matching with my daughter* "Which one?" I had a pink sweater in one hand and a red in the other. Instead of pointing at the one she wanted she came running towards me, hugging my legs again. 


"I pick Shin!" She smiled. I laugh "well you can't pick shin because you already have her" I kiss her cheek. "Red or pink?" I stared at her eyes as she knit her eyebrows together. "Do you have a red one too?" She ask. I nodded "yeah why?" I said looking at her. She smiled big "because I want us to match" she smiled shyly. "Good thinking Sungmi, we'll both wear red sweaters. Oh and I'll get you your red sprinkle head-band on the dresser" she nodded excited. As she was done getting ready, I grabbed the black vest I see and put it on her. "Warm?" I ask. She nodded smiling. "Okay, come sit here. I'll fix your hair" she jumped on the small chair in front of her mirror. I took out her ponytail and brushed it down. "Wow your hair is long Sungmi" I smiled because it really was and it reminded me of mines but her hair was dark brown.


"Just like mommies, right?" She looked at me threw the mirror. "yeah. Just like mommies" I slid the headband back so no hair would get in her face. "Your done, go pit on your sneakers right there and lets go check on kris" she grabbed my hand as we walk to Kris's room. "Are you ready?" I knocked on the door. He opened is before he could answer "ready" he smile. OMG! He just keeps getting hotter! He worn a simple white T-shirt and black rips jeans. *shin keep calm. Keep calm* I tried slowing my overdose heartbeat. "Wait let me grab my cardigan" he ran to his closest and back out with a RED cardigan. I felt Sungmi tug on my hand, knowing what she meant and it showed in her smile. I nodded smiling back at her *and once again we are gonna look like a family..... I don't mind* "lets go" he grabbed his keys and we went to his car. I sat in the back with Sungmi although kris was trying to make me sit next to him.


"When we leave my house I'll sit in the front okay?" He pouted nodding at the same time. I chuckle going to the back seat. As we arrived to my house it was 2:30 and school was out 30 minutes ago. *im surprise xixi didn't call me* " I'll be back fast okay?" Kris nodded and I ran inside my house and up the stairs when I pause. I walked backwards down the stairs "Jia?" She looked up and stood up fast. "Oh shin. Hello" she smiled shyly. *unexpected guest? I hate that but because your my friend, I'll let you pass* I walk into the living room "where's Xiumin--WHAT happened to your uniform?!" My eyes widen as I seen her clothes drench in what smelt like gas. "Who did this to you and why do you smell like gasoline !? Tell me Jia !!" I yelled. Tears fell from her eyes and she ran up to me with her arms around my around my neck and her face in my shoulder. "Tell me... You can trust me Jia" I said softer. "I don't know.... After school I was waiting for my ride and a group of girls came dumping stuff on me. Before I could react my eyes were burning from the gas and I couldn't see...." She cried. *poor Jia. She's so weak...* "who? How many?" I pulled back and cupped her face. I seen her eyes red from crying and pain. "A-about 13-15 of them. They kept yelling at me but I couldn't understand.... Then xiumin came running to my side. He saved me and brought me here" she weeped. 


"He ran upstairs after sitting me here" I patted her back. *13-15 of them. It has to be year 2* I bit my lip. "Shin!" I turn my head and seen xiumin running down the stairs with my clothes. "Come Jia. I'll let you use my shower and I'll get you some clothes" I grabbed her hand as she followed along. "Wait xixi" I stop him before he could run his mouth. I walked her into my room and showed her the bathroom. "Here. put your clothes in the bag. xiumin will throw it out. don't worry ill buy you a new one. i have medicine for your eyes and ill also get you some clothes to change into. okay?" she nodded sadly "thank you shin" she started to cry again. i smile "thats what friends are for. you should also stay for the night, your parents might get all worked up about your scars. ill tell my dad to call them. you can go home tomorrow all brand new okay?" she said nothing and just gave me a tight hug. "shin~ you really dont know what you mean to me right now. i never had a friend that care for me like you do... thank you~" she cried even more.


"Your welcome" I hugged her tight . "Jia I have to go somewhere and someone is waiting for me out side. BUT don't worry, I'll be back before 8 or dinner. Okay?" She nodded "go I don't want to stop you" she smiled. I nodded closing the door to the bathroom. I took my clothes off that now smelt like gas. I ran into my closest, put my black jeans on and my red sweater. I grabbed my black vest and put it over my red sweater. I let down my hair, making it stop above my . I ran down the stairs putting my sneakers on. "XIXI!!!" I yelled making my way towards the door. His head popped out the living room. "I'll be back before 8 or dinner. Theres eye medicine next door to my room on the top shelf in the bathroom. Don't forget to make her something to eat and throw her uniform away WITH mines! it smells like gasoline! we'll talk about this when i come back home okay! Love yah!" I ran out before he could say anything. 


Authors POV!

Kris sat in the car tapping the wheel. "Whats taking--" "SHINS BACK!" Kris stared out the window and seen shin running to the car. She sat next to him panting like she just got done running a marathon. "You look cute" he said staring her down. Shin smiled "I can't match with my daughter?" She look back to Sungmi who was smiling at her. "No you looking fine" I turn my head only to meet up with Kris's lips. My eyes widen "you weirdo" I pulled back. Kris smiled "only for you" he kissed shin again on the lips again. "Krease~ likes shin~" Sungmi giggles behind. Shin smirk "yeah he's crazy for me" shin said looking at Sungmi. Sungmi was kind of confuse "whatever" he began to drive. They made there way to the mall. Because it was Friday it was pact.


"Yeah!" Sungmi jumped out the car to shins side. She held her hand "lets go shopping for you Sungmi" shin said smiling down at her. Kris was getting tired from following behind. *goodness Sungmi, why are you always holding hands with shin~* kris whined. They enter a store for little kids "ohh~ I like that dress" Sungmi said pointing at the blue dress on the wall. "Go pick out what you want Sungmi, I'll wait with kris right here, okay?" Sungmi nodded and went to go explore the kids store. "Kris?" Shin turned around but kris wasn't there. "Shin! I'm over here!" Shin followed the voice and seen kris in the little boys section. His eyes were so focus on the baby boy off its he didn't see shin next to him.


"Cute right?" He turn to shin, who stared at the blue baby outfit. Shin nodded with a smile "very cute" she began looking threw the boys section. Kris catches a glimpse of her smile as she look threw the clothes. He came behind her and slowly place his arms around her waist. Shin didn't budge, she just kept looking. "Shin~" he whisper in her ear. "Humm?" She said as she kept looking. "I want something.." He smiled. Shin turned around with his arms still around her. "A boy" he smiled at her. "A boy?.... Like a boy toy? Sure I can buy--" kris dropped his arms and face palm hisself. "I mean a baby boy. OUR baby boy" he said looking at her.


"First of all, who said I was your girlfriend? And when did you start thinking WE were gonna have a baby at a young age?!" She said shock. Kris pout "fine ill ask you out" he put on his y look "my beautiful shin, would you like to--" "no but thanks for asking" she smiled walking away. Kris chase after her "wait!" He grabbed her arm. "Okay in all honesty, I never ask out a girl. it was always vice versa" shin cross her arms and nodded "shin i'll get on my knees to make you my world.... if my words don't touch you then my action won't hold back. I love you and---" shin put out her palm in the air. "Your really proving yourself aren't you?" She ask and kris nodded with puppy eyes. "I'll give it a try...." She mumbled. Kris eyes widen "w-what?" Shin bit her lip "I said I'll give you a chance" she look away. 


"I knew you would! Trust me shin, you won't turn your back on me" he hugged her tight. Shin laugh but she also felt like she was taking risk. *goodness xiumin is gonna be mad...* "shin! I'm done!" They heard Sungmi yell. They both ran towards her and seen her with one dress. "Is that all you getting Sungmi?" Shin bent down "yup" she smiled happily. *whatever makes you happy princess* "okay lets go pay" shin grabbed her hand and they paid for the princess dress. "Where should we go next?-- oh kris! We need to find you an outfit for Saturday" shin said. " your right. Lets go into the men's outing over there" they all headed inside the store. 


"What can I get you sir?" They young handsome looking guy ask " get me a full out black tux" kris waved as the young one followed. Shin and Sungmi sat in the waiting area for kris to come. " and what can I get you two young pretty lady's" the handsome guy ask, with a grin at shin. "We're fine, thank you" shin smiled but that only made the guy want to stay longer. He was memorize by your beautiful charm. " I'm sorry but.. What's your name you look familiar" he smiled at her.

" it's Shin. Mommy shin" Sungmi said looking at the guy. "M-mommy?!?!" He said shock. "I look familiar to you? Do you do business with the Mafia? Or go to the same school? Oh! Are you the one--" "no.no. never mind! You look like someone I know... sorry" the guy walked away. "Okay good. I'll take this one" kris walked out with his bag. "Done?" Shin said. He nodded "lets go shopping for you" he swung his arm around her neck. "You'll be y~" he whispered in her hear. "What happen to cute couple? Huh" shin rolled her eyes. "Yeah I thought so but then, you have me the hottest man alive and that man has the y, baddest women alive~" he kissed her on the cheek making her giggle. "Stop that" she tried pushing away but kris held her tight. She shook her head "I'm hungry~" Sungmi whined. Shin back away from kris "okay lets go get something to eat" she grabbed her hand and walked out leaving kris standing there. "WAIT FOR ME!" He ran after.


Shins POV!

"I'll get us something to eat. Go wait over there with kris at the table" I walked Sungmi to kris. "Wait here. I'll get us something" I told kris. As I was ordering our food, I heard giggles come inside the store. A group of girls waiting behind me "OMG! Who's that cute guy sitting over there with that little girl?! He's soo hot!" I rolled my eyes and turn to kris who was making Sungmi laugh. *its okay shin. There just girls having there "crush" moments. They'll leave* how annoying can these girls get. "I'm gonna go talk to him" "What! But I saw him first!" They argued. *i like to see you try* I bit my lip from saying it. "Miss would you like any sauce with your burgers?" The lady ask. I nodded with a smile."thank you" I said as i took the tray. As I turn around, I seen the group of girls NOT behind me BUT IN MY SPOT! As in SITTING IN FRONT OF KRIS!


I watch as the girls flirt with kris... My ...my.. "Husband!" I yelled as everyone in the shop stared at me. His eyes widen as I walk closer. I slam the tray down making the girls jump. *shin! Sungmi is watching!* I put on a fast fake smile. "I'm sorry but your in my seat" I said kindly to the three s in high heels and short dresses. They stared me up and down as if I was disease. "Your seat? And you are--" " Shin Wu. Wife of Kris Wu and Mother of Sungmi Wu. Is that good enough?" I smirk at them. They stood up with an angry face, standing right in front of me. Yes! They were taller then me because they had high heels on but PLEASE! These s are only making it easy for me to beat they're in ! 


"Don't worry, I'll snatch your man away from you in no time--" "And in no time, you'd be dead if you go near them. Understood?" I smiled pulling back from her ear. Her face  drop into fear. "Lets go!" They ran out the store. I blew a raspberry "go mommy!" Sungmi jump. I smiled and sat down. "Goodness that was hot shin--" I slap his hand away from mines. " it didn't need to be hot if you'd chase them away before I came to our table!" I said annoyed. "Are you mad at me?" He pouted. I ignored him and ate my burger. *mad!? Of course i am! I would of beaten the out of those girls but I can't! WHY?! Besides Sungmi starring at me, there's xixi....I need to stop getting mad...or jealous!* I heard whispered and looked up. I seen kris whispering into sungmi's ear as she nods.


"Shin, kris says why are you mad at him?" She said eating her burger. I smiled and shook my head *sungmi will be mad if she thinks we're fighting* "I'm not mad" I kicked kris in the shin under the table. "Awoohh~" he bit his lip. I smiled "where should we go after we eat Sungmi?" I ignore Kris's pain. "....Steam Buns!" She jumped. "Steam buns!? Yeah sure. It's been awhile since I had those" I smiled at her. "Yah! My knee~" kris whined. "I'm fool" Sungmi said whipping . "You mean full?" I corrected. "Yeah fool" "full" "fooool" she look so cute making her lips like that. "......me too". I bit my lip from letting out a laugh from our little cute fuss. "Lets go!" I grabbed sungmi's hand forgetting about kris. We went back to the car and I was gonna sit next to Sungmi but she push me to the front. She shook her head "you sit by kris" she smiled. *BUT I DON'T WANT TOO!* "okay.." I smiled sitting in the front. 


"Shin~" kris said in his baby voice which was NOT cute! "Shin~" I bit my lip from punching his arm. "Y-yes..." I gritted my teeth. "Don't be mad at me. It hurts you know. Like REALLY HURTS! More then the kic--" I slapped his mouth. I chuckle hopping Sungmi didn't hear. "Okay. I forgive you" I smiled but I just wanted to slap him again. "Just dont make me-" " jealous?" He raise an eyebrow. " I was gonna say mad" I said annoyed. "Whatever my love. I won't make you mad OR jealous. Just don't be mad at me okay?" He said. I smiled "okay" and for some reason I reach over and kissed him on the cheek. 


I pulled back with wide eyes. I stared at kris Who also looks shock. I closed my eyes *how in embarrassing!* I bit my bottom lip. I felt his fingers intwine with mines. "Looks like someone is warming up to me.." Kris smirked. *fuxk he's right!* "m-maybe.." I looked away still holding hands. "Yeah~ the steam bun shop!" I heard Sungmi yell in the back. I looked out the window and seen the shop. *honestly it feels like years since I been here and it reminds me so much of Xiumin....my xixi* I smiled as I got out the car.


Before I could grab onto sungmi's hand, kris grabbed mines. "My turn to hold you hand" I looked up and seen kris smiling down at me. "Whatever.." I held his hand as we walked in. Sungmi ran to the front counter, jumping. "3 steam buns please!" Sungmi smiled and the lady nodded "sure thing cutie" me and kris stood behind Sungmi "hey shin" he said looking down at me. "Yeah?" I ask. "Remember when we came here and we were holding hands" he smiled. "Oh yeah. Because you caught a cold and your hands were freezing" I nodded remembering. He pulled me in front of him, his arms around my neck. "I fell in love with you on that very moment" his cheek resting on my head. I felt my face getting warm. "Liar" I said crossing my arms. "Yeah your right. I fell in love with you when I first saw you" I smiled *OMG! He's so cute!!* "I believe they call "love at first sight" he whisper in my ear. Chills ran down my back "I want you~" I felt something wet my ear. "Eeww... " I pulled away "what?" He act as if nothing happened. "Who other people's ear?!" I yelled whispered. He walked closer "well your not just anyone shin. Your mines and I'll you if I want" he cupped my face and my cheek. I push him away and wiped my wet cheek.


I glared at him but he only laugh, winking at me. "Here's you order" the lady said. Sungmi grabbed the bag. "Oh I like to make a separate order" the lady nodded. "Can I get 5 steam buns please. To go" she lady smiled and nodded. "Who's that for?" Kris said next to me. I jumped by his sudden voice "why do you ask?" I said. "I don't know.. I guess it's because I never seen a girl eat five buns before" he said tapping his chin. "We'll then my galaxy oppa! You never met me.." I smiled. "Here's your steams buns miss, have a good day" we bowed to each other. "So really... Who's it for?" Kris swung his arm around my neck. "Why do you want to know so bad?" I said grabbing sungmi's hand. "Just cause" he said calmly. "Just cause you think I might share these steams buns with someone else but you?" I guess but I think I was right because kiss face drop. "Are You!?....you are!" He said pointing at my calm face. 


He pulled away from me "Wow shin. Just wow! Are you getting payback from what happened at the shop earlier?! I can't believe--" I smash my lips on his. *holy you talk so much!* after awhile I pulled back "you really need to stop talking" I walk away from him and towards the car with Sungmi. I felt a tug on my hand and look down. "Mommy.... I'm tired" she said rubbing her eyes. I looked at my watch. *7:30* "okay, lets take a nap in the car" I open the door for her and before I could get in myself. I felt someone tug me back out and my back hit the car. "Your really good at teasing" kris bit his lip. His hands cupping my face " I don't like to be tease shin" he said as our lips touch. 

It felt as if hours pass by because he was still kissing me and... I LOVED IT! Trust me, I wanted to stay like that but I remember Sungmi in the car. I push back gasping for air "we Sungmi and you to take home" I said trying to hide the fact I wanted more. He smirk "don't worry babe, we'll finish this later.." He gave one peck on the lips and got in the car.  I shook my head *its been half a day I spent with him and it already feels like years* I sat in the back with Sungmi laying her head on my lap. On the drive to my house kris kept talking about how we forgot about my dress. "It's fine, I'll get one from yuri, okay?" He nodded feeling bad. "Drop me off right here kris..." He park in front of my house. I gentle place her head on the seat. "Can't you just sleep over?" Kris whined. "For who? Sungmi or you!" I shook my head as he laugh. I kiss Sungmi on the forehead and closed the door. 


I waved bye at kris but pause. I seen him get out the car and march to me. "What did I forget something--" his hand cup the back of my head bringing our lips together....again. He pulled away "this time, I won't forget my goodnight kiss" he smiled. I lightly punch him in the arm. "Go now" I push him away with a smile. "Dream of me~" he said getting in the car. I nodded and kept waving at him, till the car disappear. I place a hand over my heart and it was dying to get out. I jumped like a little kid because I was THAT happy. "La la la~" I sang going in the house. "SHINS HOOOOOMMUUUAHH!!!" I yelled. I smiled skipping towards the stairs but my hand got tank into the living room. "Sit" my dad push my shoulders down. "What's wrong--" "luhan died".


----END---

SAY WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?
Anyways keep reading and keep lovin!