2nd thoughts

The Mafia's Daughter

In Korea!

 

Xiumins POV!

 

Its Saturday, *one more day till shin comes home* i sighed "WHY IS IT TAKING FOREVER!?!!?" i grabed my pillow and threw against the door when my mom caught it. I stood up "Uh..sorry mom" She stared at e and laugh "seems like someone isn't taken this Long-Distance-Relationship good" i frowned and layed on my bed. "no mom. We're not together--""Yet." i sat up and stared at her. "you guys have been bestfriends for the longest, i know there has to be some kind of spark in you guys" she smiled. I sighed *in me, yes. In her, no* "she already has a boyfriend and its not me" i layed back down.

 

"Son, im so sorry" my mom came over and pat me on the back. "...i don't know what to say now. Shin will still always love you son, no matter who she's with" she gave me a kiss on the forehead. I sigh and smiled "yeah, thanks mom" she got up and left.*RING RING* i picked up my phone. "...hello?" no answer. "Hello-""Xiumin. its Luhan, before! you hang up on me, i need to talk to you" i rolled my eyes. "and why would i want to talk to you" i said annoyed.

 

"because its Shin were talking about" he said with a annoyed voice. I kept queit as he continued "...shes not comming back to Korea" my eye widden and my world drop. "I went to China myself to see her and i over heard her say, she's staying in China...for good" *HANGS UP THE PHONE*. ".....no...no..NO!" I shook my head. *she can't leave me. She wouldn't leave me. She would never leave Me* "Xiumin hun. im going to--Xiumin are you okay?!" my mom ran over to me "you look pale. Do you need to-- Xiumin!" the last words i heard before i out.

 

Kris P.O.V!

 

I stood pacing the floors. *what did i do?!* i bit my nail. *she left just like that. Without a smile or a sign that she'll be okay* "kris...will shin come back?" sungmi stood by my door, holding her teddy bear. I sighed and smiled at her. "come" i patted the spot on my bed. She walked over and layed down. "Are you asking because of the way she left?" she nodded. "As of right now we can only trust what she says, okay?" *lets hope she's okay* Sungmi fell alseep in my arms that night. All i could think about was shin. Ah! this is annoying me!. I called yuri's phone "hello?" "Oh yuri, i was wonder if you could come over and watch sungmi as i go out for a while" i ask.

 

"...sure BUT make sure you come back with food. See you in 5 minutes" and she hung up. *goodness this girl is weird* i shook my head. I grabed my jacket and ran down stairs and seen yuri at the front door. "What the hell? did i forget to lock the gates again?" i said shock. Yuri shook her head "no. i jumped over the gates" she walked pass me and up the stairs. *you and shin* i shook my hea. "she's sleeping, i'll be back in awhile okay". She turned around "whatever. just make sure you bring me back some snacks,. Bye" she was already out my sight before i was out of hers.

 

I got yuris snacks befor i went to xiumins house. I walked over in his front door ad ringed the bell. i tilt myhead as no oneanswered the door. I truned myhead and seen a car parked. Before i rang the bell, the door opened. "xi...min?" i wipped my eyes before i could stare at him again. He stood there like a dead beaten bun. "what do you want" he said with bored in his voice. "umm..i was wondering if you new if shin was alright?" i seen him brighten up alittle. "why wouldn't she be?" i heard the worried in his voice. ""i'll continue to tell you if you let me in" i said. He sighed and opened the door wide.

 

we sat in his living room and i got straight to the point "Shin came back on thursday to surpirse sungmi for her birthday. She was happy and all then i confess my feelings to her.." i looked at xiumin and OMG, even when he looks sick, his eyes are just stabbing me. "...then i brought up Luhan being a jerk and she ask me why, then i told her i seen him with another girl--" "WHAT!?" I jumped up, as i seen xiumin yell like he was gonna die. "..yeah and then she just left. Thats why i came here, to see if she talked to you or anything" Xiumin stood up and walked back and forth. "what are you doing?" i ask.

 

"thinking" he continued walking back and forth. He paused and sat back down. "today luhan called me saying she's not comming back to korea--" "WHAT!" now it was me screaming like i was dying. "i know. What if shin ran to Luhan after she left your house? Shin isn't the type to run from what hurts her" he said. I nodded my head " Oh yeah. and her flight was that night too, so she must have went back to China after seeing him--" "OH MY ING GOODNESS! she called me the same night and sounded sad but she brushed it off and hung up" Xiumin said standing. We both stood up smiling "Wait! so what do we got so far?" i said confuse.

 

We sat back down, with a straight face. "Lets put things in order. Shin went to Luhan and confront him" "Then she left to china after talking to luhan, But we don't know what they were talking about--" "Until she called me. In her voice it was just..not the shin i knew" he said looking down. "so. you think they broke up?" i ask. "i want to say yes but then why would he call to tell me about shin staying in korea. He even went to China" i tapped my fingers against my chin. "maybe he tried to get her back but she denied his sorry , so he called you!" i stood up, slowly raising my voice.

 

"Because he must of thought--" "If anything could bring back shin, its me!" Xiumin jumped up smiling. My smiled drop as he finished my line "..whatever. Our biggest concern is Shin. She said she's staying in china and she might not even be back" i droped my head. "She will. She has too. If her not comming back is because of uhan then i'll make sure i'll be her reason too" Xiumin stood up "you should go home. Your sisters probably worried" i nodded and walked towards the the front door. "Hey!" i turned my head "thank you kris" he smiled at me. I gave a smile back and left.

 

 

I drove hom and sat in the car, thinking. "Why is this making mad at the same time? i should be happy, right? Ah!" i hitthe steering wheel. I pulled my phone out and stared at the picture of me and shin kissing. I croped Sungmi out the picture, only because i thought it would look cuter with just us two.*sorry sungmi* i sighed asi gotout the car. I seen yuri walking out my house "Oh kris?" she said putting her hood on. "sorry was i lat-" "Wheres my food?" she put her hand out. *are you serious?!* "here...fatass" i mumbled the last part. "Yummy. Thanks" she hung the bag over her shoulder and walked out. I shook my head *weirdo*

 

 

In China

--Shins POV--

 

Days went by and chen has been getting really use to me. Every since that one night he's slept in my room, he's had a habit of comming in my room every night saying "I had a bad dream" or "since you didn't find your teddy bear, you can hug my back" and he pouts every time i refuse. One time i locked my door and fell asleep, later on i heard  the door nob moving. I hid under the sheets and shut my eyes tight. "psh! don't try to fake sleep on me shin. I know your awake" i felt his body on top of mine, traping me under the blanket."your such a weirdo! get off me!" i triedmovingbut he didn't bugde.

 

Then i gave up and fell asleep. Its Saturday night and we just had a make-up party for the one we miss last time. "bye guys" they all left while Lay stayed behind. "Mind if i crash on your couch? i feel to lazy to walk back to my dorm" Lay ask, I nodded. "You can sleep in my room!" chen yelled from the kitchen. i stared at him "why? your sleeping in YOUR own room. Me in MY room and Lay has the couch" i said. "right lay... lay?" i turned my head and seen Lay already sleeping. "all is well. Goodnight Chen" i walked towards my room, when i heard foot steps following from behind. *!* i walked faster, which cause me to get to my door. Before i could even slam it, Chens leg was alreay blocking it.

 

 

"shin~ why are you being so mean?! what! you don't want to sleep with me?!" i smelt the beer from his mouth. "go away chen, your drunk". i laughed but mad sure he didn't hear. "pwease~ Kiyomi~ kiyomi~" i poked my had threw the door and seen his fingers at his cheeks, smiling. "pwease~ i even tried acting cute for you" he begged. i laughed, im gonna let him in, i just want to see what else will he do. *evil me* "okay but repeat after me" He nodded like a happy kid. "I will not hug shin in her sleep or bother her" i smiled.

 

He stood there with his palm in the air. "i will hug shin in her sleep and bother her" he smiled. "Yah! thats it. your not--" "im joking! now let me in" he pushed threw. i rolled my eyes and seen him roll around on my bed. i sighed "move over" i pushed him. He paused and sat up "shin~" he said like a ert "what ert?" pinned me down on the bed and sat on of me."chen get off, you weirdo" our hands tangled against eachother. "No" he laughed. "Chen your fat! now get off of me" i demand. He shook his head and kept laughing. "thats it" i pulled him downd turned him around.

 

"Ahahah loser. Look who's on top now" i stuck my touge at him. He smiled "thats cool, i like it that way" he smirked. I pulled away and layed next to him "yokshi, your a ert" i shook my head. Chen laughed "a ert for you~" i felt his arms go around my waist. "Ah! chen don't do that! its scary" i whined. which only made him laugh more. "okay, okay. go to sleep" he rested his cheek on my head. "..chen?" "huh?" still holding me. "your so touchy with me now thses days chen" i said. "maybe its because i love you" i sat up. "chen? i need to tell you something" he sat up.

 

i took a deep breath "idontthinkicanstay" i said really fast. His eyes widden "What? slower shin" he grabed my sholders. I sighed and bit my lip "i said...i don't think i can stay". i looked down. "thats fine.." i looked up in confusion. "i'll leave, you stay" he got out of bed. "No! thats not what i meant" i pulled him back down. He stared at me confu "what i mean is, i can't stay here in china.." i looked him  the eye. It was as if he only let his eyes talk. "im sorry--" *SLAM!* he walked right out on me and slam the door. *im sorry..* i stared outside the window that night. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings.

 

The next morning i woke up and washed up. It was raining hard outside and i loved it. i place my palm on the window pane. "....mom" i smiled. I walked ouside in the living room and seen chen sitting at the table, while Lay was still sleeping. "good morning chen.." i said bitter. He didn't even look at me or at like iter. He just sat there eating his apple.I sat in front of him "...chen. can we talk--" "About what? you leaving me again?" his eyes filled with sadness.

 

".....no matter how hard I want to stay here and love the happiness you give me Chen.... I just can't" I sighed. I didn't dare look up into Chens eyes. Silence filled the air "..Chen--" " What could be in Korea that can make you leave me! I'd do anything for you shin. Are you not happy when your with me?." He stared at me with frustration. A big sigh left his mouth. "Chen, If it was for you, my life would of been lost and broken down but because of everything you've done for me, im very lucky to have someone like you" his eyes still starring out the window.

 

"Chen please listen--"YOU'LL BE BACK RIGHT !?" his eyes deep into to mines. I smiled knowing he would let me go. " of course I would be back to see you" I jumped over the table and hugged him. " I LOVE YOU CHEN!!" I rapt my arms around his neck and hugged him close. Having my face next to his, I can feel his cheeks forming a smile. " I love you always shin" he pulled away and by surprise, he kissed me. *.....* I pulled away and for sure! My cheeks were pink. "YAH!" I slapped his arm. He laughed rubbing his arm. " what? I was just saying I'm gonna miss you, that's all" he smiled.

 

"Oh sorry. I didn't get the memo about the NEW way to say "I'm gonna miss you" I shook my head and see Chen still laughing. *I'm happy your smiling Chen. I was afraid you'd be sad* I warmly smiled at him. "Well I guess I better get packing" I stood up and walked towards my room. "I'll help" Chen followed along. After everything was done, i chang into my demi shorts and loe white t-shirt. I had my bags in the car. "Lay said he'll stay" chen said. "What?! why?!" i panic. "Because China's my home baobao" i turned behind and seen Lay smilng. "...your not comming?" i pout. He cupped my cheeks "sorry baobao. im very happy i came back home with the persone i love and that person needs to be where she's happy, at home" he smiled showing off his dimples.

 

*goodness i could cry right now but i won't. i must leave them knowing im strong* i smiled and nodded. "Thanks guys, really" i smiled at both of them. "Shin ihave something for you" i stared at chen. "surprise!" he pulled out my xi-xi. "Oh My Gosh! how did you find him?!?!" i saidhappy, grabbing myxi-xi. "i actually found it the next day under your pillow" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "thank you chenchen. You guys have to visit me, okay?" they both nodded. "don't worry. if your not stopping by 10 times a month then expect me at your front door" Chen said. My jaw drop "yeah. After you visit chen, then you have to spend time with me, okay baobao". *kids...their nothing but kids* i smiled. "i'll try"

 

 

"So you aren't gonna send me off AT the airport?" i stared at them. Lay shook his head "no. Chen here is just gonna cry even more" i stared at chen who just nodded. "..okay. bye. Love you guys" i hugged the both of them. I got in the car and drove off I drove, starring at my side mirror, i seen them wave goodbye *