Time Boils the Rain.

The Mafia's Daughter

Two Days Ago.

 

"Where could she be?" Her father sat in his chair, thinking of all places. "Boss, Kris is on the phone" one of the gaurds saud. Mr.Lee grabbed the phone.

 

"Kris, are you fine? Did Song Ji Hyo--" "Mr.Lee is there anything about her? Did you fine her? " He was dying to ask but Mr.Lee couldn't give him anything to update on. "We're still trying son. Please hold on" He said feeling bad that he keeps saying the same thing over and over again. Silents fell on the other line. "I have to continue my work, Kris. Make sure you eat" and he hangs up the phone.

 

 

Falling back on her bed, he rapts the blankets that smell just like her around him. "Where are you..." Kris couldn't get any sleep because all he did was cry.

 

*Knock Kock!* But he doesn't react. "Kris?" A lady comes threw the door and see's kris hugging the blankets towards his chest. * So you must be him* She smiles and takes a seat at the edge of the bed. "Ahem. You must be Kris. I'm Song Ji Hyo. Mr.Lee's bestfriend" She smiled. Kris sat up and did a slight bow. She couldn't help but to see his red puffy eyes. "You must be Shin's boyfriend, right?" She question with a smile. Kris lift his head hearing Shin's name. "She told me about you?" He said scooting closer to Ji hyo.

 

 

 

Song Ji hyo saw how fast he change within Shin's name. "Nope." She said. Kris frown, scooting back to his spot. "..But there was that one day she was sick" Kris stared at her, wanting her to continue. "She was friend Sick and a boy called her. "Can you come over... Sungmi wants someone to play with" Kris's eyes widen remembering that day. A smile appeared on his face. *I knew he would smile* "So she tried sneaking outside without me noticing but she was yelling so much at this guy, she didn't want two heart's to be broken" Jihyo smiled.

 

"Two hearts?" Kris ask wipping his tears away.

 

 

"Yup. Sungmi's little heart and...yours" She pointed at Kri's chest. "This whole time she...she like me?" he said. Song ji hyo bit her lip. " If your the guy who made her run out when she is very sick just to play dolls with your little sister, Yes. she did. I believe she having hard time knowing it wa you but know your showing her that you do love her and she see's it" Kris pulled Jihyo into a tight hug.

 

"Thank you noona!" Squeezing her tight while rocking her side to side Jihyo pulled away, trying to catch air. "Oh ....sorry" He said rubbing the back of his neck. "n-no...its fine....how the hell can Shin handle that?" She mumble the last part. Kris chuckled "because the answer will always be LOVE" He jump out of bed. "Noona...im hungry" Kris pout. Jihyo couldn't hold back, Kris was a cute Tall kid to her. "I was making breakfest down stairs, come" they both walked towards the kitchen.

 

As they sat around the table, Kris kept asking question about Shin to Jihyo. "Ummmm.. Shin loves the rain and thunder. It reminds her of her mother which makes her really warm inside--" "Her mother? I never ask Shin about her" Kris said. "Well when you do see her, ask her. It better that way" Jihyo nodded drinking her juice. "Oh umm. She hates owls, like REALLY hates owls. Even its is a shirt with a picture of it, she would never come around. One time, at the age of 6, me and her dad took her to the Zoo and when her father wanted to show her the birds her skin got pale!" Kris laugh. "she must of look so cute!" Kris thought. He was so into all these storys of shin.

 

"When we came towards the owls, she jump on her dad and held him tight, really tight. I even tried pulling her of but I couldn't. Her father couldn't stop laughing. He found it so cute, he just held her. She's also scared of heights. She hates being on high things" *Oh..thats why she wa acting like a baby when I carried her* he smiled.

 

 

"Is there anything she really loves?" he ask. "Winter, Rain, Music, Food, Sweets, anything warm, family, friends, the color black and white and her bed" Jihyo smiled. Kris pulled back "Wow. Amazing..can I ask you one more thing" He sat at the edge of his chair. Jihyo nodded.

 

 

 

 

"She's been threw a lot lately...I was wondering when she comes back, can you baby sit Sungmi for us?" "Wow! and to think this was gonna be some serious talk" She shook her head. "I love kids, I wouldn't mind watching her. What do you plan on doing?" Jihyo ask. Kris smiled "Just one on one time with her. I haven't seen her in two days....and i don't know if i'll ever see her again" He drop his head. Shin sigh "Don't say that.  She'll  come back, im sure of it. Never give up. Shin wouldn't want you to give up on her so soon" Jihyo pouted.

 

 

Kris nodded wipping his tears away. "You know...your the first guy I ever seen cry for Shin. Besides her beating them up and making them cry. Your crying because you love and miss her. Shin has the power to do that to men" Jihyo smile as she patted Kris's head. He chuckle "I've been under her spell for the longest" He nodded while laughing. After talking, Jihyo had to go home and Kris had to check up on Sungmi. "Bye Noona!" "Bye Kris!" they waved at eachother.

 

 

As he arrived at his door step, he took a deep breath. "Smile" He tried hiding his broken heart emotions from Sungmi. He open the door and took a step inside the house. Everything was clean and organize. "Sungmi!" Kris called out. "Kris?" Sungmi heard downstairs. She stood up and ran towards the front door. "Wu fan!" She jump in his arms, hugging him tight. "I haven't see you in 3 days~" She whine. *thats because I was trying to take care of mommy but she's gone now and I can't find her...* "Sorry Sungmi" He put her down and went towards his room.

 

 

 

"wu fan~ what are you doing?" She stared at Kris as he packed his clothes. "Im gonna stay at Shin's house for awhile. I need you too stay with Jihyo unnie" He continue to pack his clothes. "b-but. I want to stay with you--" "No Sungmi" He said low, frightening Sungmi in tears. "I want Shin!" She yelled. Kris sigh putting his clothes down. "I want Shin too but I need you too stay with Jihyo for awhile. Shin.....she's missing" Kris held back his words but he needed Sugmi to understand.

 

 

And her tears start to run. "S-shins.....missing?" she cried. * Oh ...* "Ayye don't cry. Come here" He carried her into his arms. "Shin's not really missing she's just.."

 

" ....I don't know....I don't know Sungmi" he couldn't find an exscues to tell Sungmi because he felt like breaking down. "Im sorry..." Tears fell down his cheek. He held on to her tight "Want to stay with me at Shin's house?" he ask. "When Shin comes back....She'll be happy to see you. We just need to wait, Okay?" Sungmi nodded. Kris put her down "go pack your clothes...i'll come help you when im done" He smile.

 

 

 

After packing their clothes, they got into the car. Kris pulled his phone out calling Mr.Lee "Mr.Lee, I hope im not bothering you, I just need to ask you if me and Sungmi could stay at your house till Shin comes back" He ask. "Of course. Don't worry we're still on the look out. Make sure Sungmi eats before she sleeps. I might not be home tonight but i'll keep you updated, bye" He hung up. Kris smile as he drove his way to Shin's house.

 

 

 

It was getting dark and Sungmi was fast asleep in the back seat. He pulled up and carried Sungmi inside the hpuse and towards Shin's room. Slowly laying her on Shin's bed. He tuck her in " Sleep tight Sungmi. Shin will come back..." He laid beside her and fell asleep.

 

 

 

Another nightmare.....He wakes up panting beisde Sungmi. Sweat covering his face, he seens its 2:14. He slowly gets out of bed and walks downstairs. Covering his eyes, he bumbs into someone.

 

"Kris?" he looked up and seen Mr.Lee standing infront of him. "Oh did you just get home?" Kris ask. Mr.Lee smil as he nodded. "What are you doing up?" He ask. "Oh...ummmm--" "Lets talk about it at the table" Mr.Lee pulled him into the kitchen. They bith sat down at the table with a warm cup of milk.

 

"I'd another nightmare od Shin again. Shins in my arms one minute and gone the next minute" Kris drop his head. "I...feel..so empty without her. I hate this feeling" He looks up and tears fill his eyes. Mr.Lee sighs "I understand. She's my only child....I'd do anything to protect her. I almost lost her once but she came back. If ever loss her again...I wouldn't let myself live another day" Kris stared at him with amaze.

 

 

Kris smiled "This time I had a dream she was playing with Sungmi. They were both laughing. We went to the park we always played at but..." Kris sigh. "Shin wanted to play hide and go seek. After awhile of hiding, my heart starts to panic. I couldn't fine her....I couldn't fine her Mr.Lee" His tear drops fall to his lap. Mr.Lee stood up and hugged Kris. "Don't give up because you couldn't find her in your dreams. Never give up on what you love the most....When my wife died, trust me. I wanted to leave this world. I wanted to kill myself, after loosing the one person I lived for, I thought I couldn't live life again. Until Shin came into my life"

 

Kris pulled back and stare at Mr.Lee.. "My wife left me a reason to live in this world I once hate and that was Shin. I work threw my day very easyliy because of Shin. Every time shes hurt or sad....im hurt. I just never show it because I want to be strong for her. Even thought your hurting Just like me, Be strong for those who are also hurting" He pat Kris on the head. "Go sleep...We both need sleep. Lets both pray that if we can't find her, then she'll find us" Her father stood up from the table, giving Kris one last smile before sending him off to bed.

 

 

 

 

The next morning came and Mr.Lee was off to work. "See you when I come home. Make sure you eat well little Sungmi" Shin's father pat her head. They watch as he got in his car and drove off. "Sungmi....im gonna sleep" Kris walk up the stairs. "Wu fan~ but you already slept" Sungmi pout but non of her cute sad faces broke him. He sigh "Please Sungmi. Just when your done eating just leave your dishes at the table and go watch some T.V. I'll be upstairs" He heading towards Shin's room and fell asleep.

 

 

Shin's POV!

 

"Im glad to be back....now wheres my dad" I ask one of the guards. "In his office--" Without letting him finish I ran towards my dads office.

 

"Oh Young Master"

"Shin!"

"She's back!"

I heard as I ran down the hallways. I see it right ahead of me...As I apporch the door, I kick it down with excitement "DAD!" I yelled. Seeing him gasp, he stands up and runs over to me. "Shin?" He cups my face. Tears began to fall down my cheek. "Yes dad. Its Shin!" I rapt my arms around his waist, pulling him towards me. "I miss you dad!" I cried out. His hand my hair. "I miss you too Shin" He pulled back, staring at me again.

 

"You have a lot to tell me Shin. Sit down" He pulled me over to the seat. I honestly didn't want to talk about it but he's my dad...I have too. "Well lets get one thing over...My backs fine now, see?" I turn around and lift my shirt showing him my healed back. He sigh "Thank god. I thought these pass few days you were in pain. Why couldn't I fine you? Where were you AND WHO WERE YOU WITH?" He started to get mad.

 

 

 

 

"Its a long story--" "We have time. Now speak" He crossed his arms *Oh ...* I sigh "....Jongin--" "And who's that?" *and the questionds are being thrown* "..yuri's brother..The day I woke up was the same day I pass out. After you left, I went to go see Xiumin--" "After I told you not to?!" he scold. I pout "Dad! let me explain!" I whine. He sigh waving his hand. "Then when I went back to my room with Jia, we were talking and she hugged me. I told her I was fine but when she left, I felt like I was dying--" Why didn't you push the emergency button?"

 

"It was broken. AND when I woke up.....I was in" *I don't know if I should tell him...* I bit my lip. "You were where shin?" he said low. "ummmm. I was in Alaska..--" "ALASKA!!! How!" He yelled.

 

 

"Jongin....he took me, or kidnap me. By his friend Sehun, who's dad owns the Airplane company. Thats why you couldn't find me because I was never check out. I pretty much just got on the plane PASS OUT!" I shook my head. "Dad....he was psycho for me. He trid living a whole new life with me. Wher he took me was a place with no outter conection. But then his friend came to visit. Sehun but I knew him, I just forgot his name. He's the one brought me back dad. Please don't hurt Sehun...." I beg.

 

"My daughters life was on the line and you want me to go easy--" "Please dad. If it wasn't for Sehun, I don't think we would of seen eachother again" It was the truth. I use my puppy eyes again. He sigh "okay. Were's this Jongin kid?--" "But dad....he's Yuri's brother. Look I know this sounds weird but, I think its best if we don't deal with him. I don't want to hurt my friends brother..." "And what do you plan on doing with him?" my dad ask.

 

"Leave him in Alaska. I don't want to hurt him And I also don't want him anywhere near me. Please dad" he saw the seriousness in my eyes.

 

"Okay....If thats what you--" "Thank you dad!" I pulled him in for a tight hug. I heard him laugh a little. "But dad...Did you find who's gang it was who did this to my back?" I ask. He smile "Of course. Don't worry about them, I already handle them. Go home, you have your family waiting there.." My eyes widen. "Family?" I stared at him confuse. He gave me a wink *Oh...Wu Fan! Sungmi!* I jump up and headed towards the door.

 

I pause and turn around "Dad. When I was sleeping during my surgery, Mom came to my dream. She said stop holding onto the past and let go. She also said I love you. Bye dad!" I left leaving him speechless. *Thank  you mom*

 

 

 

I got in my dads car and drove to my house. I didn't care weather the lights were Green, Red, or Yellow. I ran all because I was that happy to see my Wu fan! *I have so many questions for him...Did he miss me as mush as I miss him?* so muc hwas running through my head. I finally pulled up to my house. I park the car, got out and sprint to the front door.

 

"Home..."

 

--The End----

 

Excited?! me too...Kris is gonna be so happy!

and I hope you are too when I say this...

....This story is coming to an end.

Thank you so much for reading~