Forgotten

The Mafia's Daughter

Forgotten

 My dad sits there with his poker face. "....y-your l-lying...right" my voice shaking. His eyes serious and I look away "shin..." He said. I bit my lip as tears threaten to fall. " he's in the hospital shin, he's not dead.... But--" "GOD DAMN IT DAD!" I stood up as tears fell. "Shin let me ask you something" he said calming, which piss me the off. I stayed silent as I cuss him in my head. "Do you love him? And be honest with me" he said low with his arms cross. "I-I...d-don't--" "Answer me shin!" He yelled making me jump. "N-no--y-yess... I DON'T KNOW! Dad!" I yelled curling my fist.

He sigh sitting back down. "Don't say no because you do but don't say yes because you don't" I stared at him, like I stared at my math teacher ANNOYING with the wise words. "...what?" I said annoyed. "Shin you can't say yes because you pity him" he stared at me. *me...pity luhan?* "but you should also know that he has no family or anyone but you...." He sighs big. "I got a phone call from the hospital, you should go and visit" he stood up. "Don't worry about Jia, I already called her parents. Xiumin and her are out getting dinner. I'll tell them your at--" "No. Don't... Just say I'm at kris" I walked out. "Shin remember when I was gonna tell but you left?" I turn around with my arms crossed 

"Yeah" his eyes wondering around the place. "You know when your out of school....life will be different" his eyes still wondering. I shook my head "what ver awaits me when I'm out of school, I'm ready dad. Isn't that what you train me for?" I stared at him. "That's not what I mean shin.." He ran his fingers threw his hair. ".... We'll continue this talk later. I have to go China and meet up with Lays dad, while your gonna visit Luhan" I nodded. Before he walked out the door, he pause "... Shin. When you see Luhan, make sure that its love and not pity. If its not love then make sure it's care ....bye" he close the front door.
*pity, love, care?* I grabbed my motorcycle keys and helmet.


I got on my baby and rode straight to the hospital, running all red lights. I parked right in front and threw my keys to the Parker "any scratches on my baby, your dead" I said walking pass the guy as he gave me a worried nod. I has my helmet in my right hand, walking towards the front desk "Xui Luhan" i said tapping my fingers on the desk. "and you are miss? pherhaps a family member?--" "friend...just a friend" i bit my lip. she nodded "room 88. floor 6" she bowed. i ran towards the elevator with my left hand ringing the elevator button as the other held the helmet. I got inside and seen two male in each corner. I ignore and pressed floor 6. 


And for some reason I felt eyes staring down on me. I grip my helmet as I seem one of the guys grin in the corner of my eye. *why in the is the elevator going slow?!?* I bit my lip. "Ahem~" one of the guys cough. *5...6ding* the doors open and as I took a step out, I felt two arms go around my waist, pulling me back. "You smell good" his noes down my ear. They push me towards the wall, "yell and your dead" he glared at me. *wow you guys are hot...to bad you guys are like this..* I shook my head. He put his hand around my neck choking me. "You little princess, come to our house. We'll have tons of fun~" he my cheek. I stared at the doors, that were slowly closing. "Yah. Why isn't she fighting back?" The one in the blonde ask. "Maybe it's because she really wants to have fun--" the doors shut and...well What do you Think Happened?


"Bingo" I kneed the guy in his balls and punch the other one across his face. After he release his grip from my neck, I pushed them both to the corner, slapping the out of them. Another kick went towards his soft spot again. "What kind of girl are you.." He cried out on his knees. I grabed the other by his hair and slammed his face to the wall...each wall in the elevator. I laughed "since we're here at the hospital, your very lucky" blood start dripping from his nose. As the doors started to open, I got up quick to close it. "Lets go for another ride, shall we?" I sat on top of the black hair guy, punching him in the face. "Please...let us go" the one holding his crotch said. I laughed even louder "why? I thought you said we were gonna have fun" I pouted, turning back to the guy giving him a purple eye.


"Daehyun!" The one on the floor yelled. I stared back to the blinded head freak and he was on the verge to pass out. "Shhhhh! People are gonna hear us!" I kick the other one. "...pleas--" "Okay okay....stand up" they stood up fast but weakly. "When the doors other, don't run or tell okay. And if they ask what happened just say you trip down the stairs. And for crying out loud STOP CRYING!" *goodness you guys act like you had balls for a second* I shook my head. "You hear me?" I took a step closer, making them flinch. They nodded eagerly. "Wipe your face ...it looks ed" I jaded him my tissue. 


He grabbed it "t-thank y-you.." He had his eyes towards the ground. I shook my head and stood IN FRONT of the one called daehyun. "this is your last time playing these kind of stunts. You might get hurt, okay~" i fix his hair, trying to jell it down with my spit. "good enough" i nodded. i turn around with ny helmet in my hand as The doors open. I took a step out and turned around "oh and I'm no ordinary girl. I'm shin. Lee Shin Mi" their jaws drop. "Please forgive us! Please!" They beg rubbing there hands together. "See you guys around" I gave them a wink before the doors shut. I heard loud crying in the elevators going down. "Stupid" I laugh to myself. 


The mood died down when I realize the reason why I was here. I headed towards Luhans room and seen a doctor come out with his clipboard. I ran up to him "umm how is he?" I ask. He stared at me "ah, you must be his friend" i nodded slowly. "he's okay but ALOT will happen to him." "Like what?" I said anxious. "Due to all the pills he took, it'll affect his brain...his memory" my heart drop "m-memory?..." He nodded sadly to me. "He won't remember his past, nor...you" tears swell up in my eyes. "I assume your a very important person to him because he has no family. Am I right?" I nodded.


"Will he die...." I ask hesitantly. He smiled "we are here to stop that. Don't worry he'll be fine. Go in, he's up. Just make sure you don't ask a lot of questions at once, okay?" I nodded. He bowed and left me standing there. I swallowed , opening to the door. I seen him sit there, starring out the window.


I walked closer "l-luhan.." I said. He turned his head towards me *will he remember me? His first love?* his eyes scanning me up and down. "W-who are you?" He ask with his baby eyes. "...." And there it goes, my tears dripping to the floor. I drop my head and wiped my tears. "Miss? Are you okay?" *i wanted you to leave me.. Not forget me* I bit my lip. I force a smile on and lift my head "miss? You mean shin? I'm your friend" I walked over and set my helmet in the table. "Wah~ did you hit your head that bad to forget a good friend of yours?" I tried joking but just stared at me like something was wrong. "...shin?" I took a seat next to the bed. *please luhan.. Don't make this hard for me* "shin, can you tell me how I got here?" *tell you that you tried killing yourself for me? Sure why not!* I sigh "lets just say you fell too deep that when the hand you tried reaching for, went away" he stared at me confuse *goodness I sound like my dad* I laughed it off "don't worry to much about your past, I think it's better that way" u smiled. 


He nodded laying back down "I don't remember anything, maybe that's the reason why I'm in here" he threw his arms behind his head. "Maybe I tried to forget my past...don't you think?" He stared at me "what's wrong? Why are you crying?" *what? Crying?* I put my hand on my cheek and felt a wet stain. "Oh umm, u guess I'm tired. Just yawning" I smiled. He nodded slowly "anyways, thanks for being here....what's your name again?" He stared clueless at me. *he forgot....completely* I smiled "it's shin..." He nodded "thanks shin. I heard I didn't have any family members so I was surprise when I seen you. Your really pretty you know?" *he can't fall for me..* "thanks luhan but I don't think kris would like that" I laughed. "Kris? Who's that?" "....my boyfriend, remember?" He stared at me nodding slow. "Oh okay. Shin has a boyfriend named Kris. I'll remember that *YAWN~* oh sorry" I smiled shaking my head. 


"You should get some sleep" I push his shoulders down. He smiled "thanks friend" I pulled the covers over his body. "Luhan can I ask you a question?" I ask. He stared at me "just make sure it's not math" he joked. I laugh lightly and nodded "...are you happy? I mean, don't you feel sad that you forgot you past?" I said. He laid there with his thinking face. " not really. I mean, if I had no family then I'm pretty sure there wasn't anyone important in my life to remember. Why? Is there?" He ask. I shook my head "no...no one" I smiled. "Can I ask you a question?" He said. "Just make sure it's not math" I said and he laughed "I won't buy I was wonder.... Can you stay the night by my side? I'll feel lonely and scared if you leave. Please friend~" he said holding my arm. I chuckle "sure friend, now go to sleep" I sat down next to him and watch as he slowly fell asleep. It was 12:30 and my eyes were slowly closing. *thank you luhan, now we can both be happy* my head dropping to his side and as I  fell asleep.


-Saturday Morning-

Ring! ring! I tried opening my eyes. RING! RING! I grabbed my phone hopping it didn't wake up Luhan. I stared at his face and he was still asleep. His face seem so at peace. "hello?" I whispered. "Shin? It's xiumin. Where are you? Why haven't you pick up any of my calls. Jia and I are having breakfast. Why didn't you come home last night?! YAH! Don't tell me your still with kris!" I bit my lip * xixi! Could you not yell!?* "umm--" "YOU ARE AREN'T YOU!? Goodness shin, why didn't you just tell me you were with him, I wouldn't mind BUT YOU DIDNT SO I HATE YOU!" *if only you knew how much of a kid you sound right now. AND you don't mind me and kris....you like Jia!* 


I couldn't take it any longer. "Kim.Xiumin. Yell one more time--" "WHY ARE YOU WHISPERING Huh?!! What? afraid I might wake up Kris?!" I stared up at Luhans face and seen him twitch. I slowly got up, carful of not waking him up. I left the room and walked to the stair case. I looked up and down, making sure I was alone.


"YOU CHUBBY ! I TOLD YOU NOT TO SCREAM AND YOU DO!?! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOUR BEAT XIXI?!?" I yelled my heart out. I heard silence on the other side "Kim.Xiumin.Answer.Me" I curled my fist. Trust me this isn't the first time we got into these kinda of fights. Sometimes it would always be because of him yelling or me ignoring him...but mostly because of food. Me and my Best friend Xiumin LOVES FOOD!


"Is that a challenge....fat !" 

"Your asking for it"

"My baby shin~ My Fat--Crazy--Baby Shin!"

My eyes widen "fatass? Crazy? ?!" I fake a laugh "oh boy~ xiumin your just digging your own grave. See you at home and don't hide, I think we both know I hate that game. Xiumin Xiumin Xiumin ...." I shook my head. "When I see you... I'll shove my fist down your throat! YOU HEAR ME!" "I'm so scared~ I'm ting my pants~ When YOU come home, I'm gonna sit on you till your pass out. I'll be the one getting the last laugh! Muahahahah!!! Shin. Mu.ha.ha.ha" he said in his evil voice.


"KIM XIUMIN!!!!!"

---END!---


Okay friendship is better then strangers right? Lol thank you for the help and I think you now who YOU are! Thanks gurl~ and to those who kept chanting for shin and kris....well just keep reading. Lol at Xiumin and Shins convo! And sorry for ending so off. Don't worry I'll be back, bye and Love all~