Thank You.

The Mafia's Daughter

 

4 YEARS LATER!!

 

 

With the knife pointing as his neck, Shin threatens him one more time. "You look like your having hard time talking" She says in french. The man glares at her with cuts on his face. " I won't tell you!" He yells in her face. Shin nods taking a step back. "Okay." She pulls out her gun and shoots him in the knee. "Ah!!" the man yells in pain. Shin slouches down to his face with the gun pointing at his head. *YAWN*

 

 

"So sad. You look so young.." She smiles as she's ready to pull the trigger. The guy squeezes his eyes and yells "STOP! I'll tell...i'll tell!. Please don't shoot me" He begs. Shin smirks standing up "Where is it?" she ask one more time. " There hiden at the bridge, near the coffee shop, down town. Please, im telling the truth!" He begs as tears fall from his eyes. Shin sighs "Of course your telling the truth. If you weren't, then I guess I'll be the only one walking out here alive" She walks away and pause at the door.

 

"It was nice doing business with you.." She gives him a wink and slams the door.

 

 

She heads back to her Office and throws her leather gloves on the couch. Sitting in her seat, she stares at the little frame on her desk. She sighs with a smile as she picks it up. "My baby's. I wonder what they're doing" She sits back in her chair. *KNOCK KOCK* "Come in!" Shin says. In comes Chen with a cup of coffee. "I stop by the coffee shop and got what you told me to get. I guess they really hid it by the bridge" Chen says as he throws the suitcase at her. She catches it " Million straight?" She ask without cheeking.

 

 

 

"Yup" He smiles as he sets the cup of coffee in front of her. "Thanks Chen-chen" She throws the suitcase back to him and takes a sip of the coffee. " What are you gonna do with the money?" He ask confuse. Shin sits back in her chair and taps the desk. "Whatever you want" She stares at the picture. Chen pouts "Your always giving me the money. I already have left overs from the last million you gave me, Lay too!" He shouts. Shin nods sitting up. "Fine. What do you want me to do with it?" She ask with her hands interlace with eachother. She puts on a lazy smile.

 

 

Chen sighs looking away. "I got everything I need--" "Yet your still slouching in your chair, with a frown on your face. It happens every time I come in here" He frowns as he sits across from her. " Thats because When I come home, my family is asleep and by the time they're awake, im off to work again . I barely get to see them" Shin pouts. Chen reaches over and grabs her hand "Then you need a break from playing Mafia's Daughter and go home to be a Wu mother" He smiles at her.

 

 

Shin shakes her head "You know it can never be that easy..." She frowns. "Go away before I start crying up a storm" She turns around in her chair, resting her cheek in her palm. Chen sigh as he gets up from his seat.  " I gues you wouldn't want to see who's waiting for you down stairs..." He cooed as he exit her office. Shin jumps from her seat and rushes to Chen's side, pulling his arm back. "Who's here!?" She said excited. Chen smiled tapping his chin. "You'll never know if you don't find out~" Shin smile running down stairs to the entrace.

 

 

"Shin!" She smiles as she hears a little kid call her name. She stops in her track "Oh..." Her smile drops. "Hi XiXi.." She pouts walking up to him. Xiumin stares confuse at her "Hi there little Ling Ling" Shin gives Ling Ling a hug and a kiss on the head. "Hi aunty Shin~" She smiles back at Shin. Shin stands up and gives her best friend a hug " Hi my chuby XiXi" She pulls back pinching Xiumins cheeks. "Awahh!" He pouts slaping her hands away. Ling Ling laughs behind her hand.

 

 

 

 

"What are you guys doing here?" Shin ask. "Here" He says mad stilling rubbing his cheeks. Shin grabbed the bag from him "What is it?" She shook the bag. "Steam buns. I thought my Shin would need some energy today" He smiled. Shin rapt one arm around his neck, resting her cheek on his head. "My Wonderful best friend Xiumin thought about me. I love you~" She kisses him on the cheek and walks away. "Thanks for the food. I'll eat it with love. See you later XiXi. Bye Ling Ling. Tell your mom I said Hi too!" Shin waves at them as they leave.

 

 

 

She walks back to her office and see's Chen at his desk. "Babo!" She puts him into a head lock. "Yah! What the heck~" Chen taps her arm but she doesn't let go. "I thought you meant my family came not Xiumin, you !" She pinch his cheeks. Chen hollered for help but Shin covered his mouth. "Chen?" Shin looked up and seen Lay with a stack of papers.  Shin smile "Continue with your work Lay" She waved him off. He nod hesitatly but he also saw the help in Chen's face. "Sorry" He mouth to Chen and left.

 

 

 

~Ding Ding~

 

Shin looks at her phone and its a notification. "Your Lucky. Now get back to work" She release Chen's head and walks back to her office with her phone in hand. Chen glared at Shin as she walked away. "I hate you" He mumbled.

 

"Love you too Chen chen!" She said without looking back. Chen eyes widen as he covered his mouth. *!*

 

 

 

~Message from Husband~

 

"...I miss your laugh. Please come home" He sends with pouts.

 

Shin smiles as she calls Wu fan's number. He picks up and Shin could already hear him fake crying. "I know...I know" Shin nodded with frown. "I miss you babe. I can't stand not seeing you around me. I need you, We need you" Shin pout as she stares at her family picture. " You think its easy for me too? Xiumin and Ling came by and Chen made me think it was you guys... I miss you so much" Shin bites her lip.

 

 

Wu fan smiles as he hears her voice. "Well im glad you feel the same" He heads down to the kitchen. "I just put Kevin to sleep. He was just asking for you" He pours himself a cup of coffee. "Awww. Did you kiss him good night for me?" Shin ask as she spins in circles iwth her chair. Kris smiled "Of course I did, I just didn't get mines from yours..." He pouts. Shin smiles " Trust me babe. I would stop the world just to give you my good night kiss but I can't...." Shin pouts as she runs her finger over Wu fan's face.

 

 

Kris smiles as her words hit his heart. "Don't pout baby. I'll just wait for you till you come home" Shin sits up. "Don't stay up. You need sleep" She said worried. Kris shook his head. " Too late. This is already my third cup of coffee, so don't stop me, im already waiting for your sweet soft lips" He stands in front of their big wedding picture thats hanging against the wall. Shin nodded with a smile "Your making me excited" Shin bites her lip. Kris laughs as he hears her sound like a little kid. "Good

 

 

"Mommy~....." Kris heard from his sons room. He sigh "he's calling out for you again.... I have to go. See you in a little bit babe" Kris hung up the phone and walk towards Kevins room.


 Kevin was a mama's boy. Growing up, Shin stayed home taking care of her son while Kris had to work at his new company. Shin didnt mind staying because she loved playing and taking care of little Kevin.

 

Kevin grew so attach to his mom that he was always happy when she was. Shins father was growing old and need shin to take over for him. With out hesitation, she took his spot as Leader of all Mafia. As days gone by, Shin mostly stayed at work. Even if she was tired, Chen wouldn't aloud her to drive sleepy. So she would crash on her couch.


These pass few days Shin has been very busy dealing with other gangs. its hard for her to see her son. "There. There," kris rubbed his head.

 

Kevin woke up and his eyes became watery. "Daddy.... I want mommy" Kris nodded with a pout. "Mommy is very busy with work--" "Can't we go visit her?" He said pleading.

 

Kris carried his 4 year old son in his arms trying to put him to sleep. " When will mommy come back?" Kevin ask whipping away his tears. Kris pulled back, cupping his sons face. "Mommy will be here in a little bit. Do you want to stay up with me until Mommy cones home?" Kris says with a smile. Kevin nods with a big smile on his face. They wait in their big living room, watching Frozen.


Kevin laid on his dads chest as had his hand rubbing Kevins back. "Daddy, what are you drinking?" Kevin ask as he looks at his dad. Kris looks down "ummmm, coffee. It helps me stay up" he nods. "I want~" Kevin says with his hands pointing towards the cup. Kris pulls his hand back "mommy is gonna be mad that I gave you coffee" kris pouts taping his sons nose.

 


"Pwease~ secret! Secret!" Kevin beg. Kris laugh at his sons cuteness. "Fine. Just a little bit"

2 hours Later.


"LOVES AN OPEN DOOOOOORRR~!!!" The two stood on the couch with open arms. It's 5 o'clock in the morning and the two stayed up just to see Shin.

 

"Aye son, lets go surprise mommy when she comes" Kris ask. Kevin nodded with a giggle as they both make there way towards the door. Kevin took a quick sip of the coffee before running behind the door.


"Mommys here!" Kevin jump. Kris put a finger of his mouth "shhhh. We don't want to ruin the surprise" Kris giggled.

 

Shin was so tired so forgot that Kris was staying up for her. Slowly entering her dark house, she hears Frozen being played very loud. "What the--" "BOO!!!!"

"Ahh!" Shin fell to the floor with her heart beating like crazy. Before she could stand up and scold Kris, Kevin came running in her arms.

 

"Mommy!!"


He laid his head on her chest and hugged her tight. "Kevin?" Shin looked down and seen Kevin hugging her. "Baby!" She rapt her arms around him and hugged him tight. Kissing the crown of his head, shin pulled back and cupped his face. "What is my baby doing up do early?" She ask. Kevin shook his head and gave his mom a kiss on the lips. "Mommys home~" he hugged her again. Shin laugh "I love you Kevin" she said hugging him side to side. Kevin giggle as he held his mom.

 

Shin pause at the hardcore smell of coffee. "Kevin?" She cupped his mouth and smelt his breath. Kris slowly backed away until Shin closed her eyes.

 

"Wu.Yi.Fan. Get over here, right now" she said mad. Kris bit his lip as he came back out of the shadow. "Baby~" he said opening his arms. Shin glared at him making him pause in his steps. "You fed him coffee? Is that why you guys are up so early?!" Shin yelled. Kevin lowered his head with a pout. His mother never yelled at him and she wasn't. She was yelling at his dad making him sad.

 

"No mommy, I wanted to drink some...." he said with his head and Shin stared at him. "Because I wanted to see you again..." He pout looking up to his mom. *My poor baby did that for me..* Shin sigh. " Okay" She smiled holding Kevins cheeks. " Next time, don't drink coffee--" "But its the only way I can see you" he frown cutting his mom off. "Babe, he's right. Even I tried staying up just to see you.." Kris came by and pick her off the floor with Kevin.

 

 

Shin took a step back and stared at her baby's. "Fine." She smiled. Kris smiled with his arms crossed. "What do you mean?" Shin bit her lip. "I'll call Chen too take over for me for awhile so I can make time with my baby's. Just don't stay up for me, okay?" Se said with a soft smile. Kris rapt hiarms around her, hugging her tight towards his heart. Kevin rapt his arms around both mommy and daddy's leg, hugging both of them. "YEAH! Mommy's home!" Shin laugh pulling away. She stared into Kris's eyes and without a second to waste, she kissed him gently.

 

 

 

 

Kris smiled against her lips. "Me too~" Kevin shouted. Shin laugh bending down to give her son a kiss. "Lets go watch frozen" Shin grabbed Kevin and pulled Kris with her to the couch. Kris wanted to cuddle with Shin but Kevin was sitting in between them, making Kris fustrated. Kevin rapt his arms around his mothers waist and slowly fell to sleep. Shin wastill watching until she looked down to see Kevins eyes closed. "Babe~ he's a--" She looked up and seen Kris alseep with his arms crossed. A smile can across her face.

 

 

Shin got up slowly and carried Kevin to his room. After tucking him in, She kissed his forehead and headed out. She went back down stairs with a blanket in her hand. She knew she couldn't carry Kris to the bed room so she thought they should just sleep on the couch. Shin slowly laid Kris's head against her chest. "hummm...my soft bear~" Kris smiled as he circled his arms around her body. Shin smiled running her hand threw his hair. " I love you Wu Fan" She whispers as she shuts her eyes. "I love you too Wu Shin, forever" He lift his head and kiss Shin good night.

 

 

Shin: "My family that I love so dearly, I'm very happy I have my husband, Wu Yi Fan by my side. Yes we fought but he has never failed to pull me back into his arms. I love him and now that we have a child of our own, I'm even more happy. Thank you to all my friends and dad for sticking with me threw all this. I love you guys."

 

 

Kris: "My life has been complete and with my beautiful wife by my side, I couldn't ask for anything more but more kids. I promise to always make her happy. With our Kevin in our lives, it showed me that I have to share whats mine. Kevin you little cutie, your making mommy forget about me the more you spend time with her. My plan is too leave Kevin with Xiumin and Jia for the week ends and have Shin all to myself...Muahahah-- Anyways, It would seem as if we are ending it here. Thanks to all the beautiful memories we made together. Never will I ever forget them. In the future we will make more beautiful memories....maybe even have 12 kids but I have to ask my wife. Anways, Thanks~"

 

 

 

Shin: "Hey why is yours so long? And 12 kids?! are you out of your--"

 

Kris slaps his hand over Shins mouth and slowly pulls her away.

 

Kris: "Anyways it was nice showing you our life and so what. Looks like its time to get started on our 2nd child. Bye!"

 

 

 ~Officially The End~

 

Author: Thank you so much for reading my lame story. It was my first story but not my last. I hope all of you guys had a fun time reading this. I have nothing else but to say "Thank You" and although this is the end, I'll still answer any questions you have. OH MY GEE!! I have to tell you guys WHY it tokk me so long to write this Freakin chapter! I wanted to continue with school but I thought I should just hop a few years and bring it to its ending....BUT! When I did *This is how it was suppose to go*

 

Although Shin is married and has a child, Chen still had 100% feelings for her NO MATTER WHO she was with. Kris ends up finding out Chen still had feelings for his wife and confronts him about BUT! Chen doesn't give a Two'. So they end up fighting~....BlablaBULL. And yeah.

 

 

But before I end this, I have one more thing to say. "Thank You"