Feelings?

The Mafia's Daughter

*Unknown Call* 

Who calls this early on a Saturday. I stared at my phone and it said Unknown Call. *Ring Ring* Ahhh im too tired to talk and I know this isn't Xiumin, he would still be sleeping at this time. I pick up my phone and answered it. "Hello?" half asleep. "Unnie!" a kid voice said over the phone. *WTF? oh its sung mi* "Sung Mi?" i said sitting up. "Unnie can you come play with me at my house, please unnie?" she said sounding wide awake. What the did i get myself into? "Ummm, but don't you think its a bit early to play.?" i try backing out. "But..you..said.." she sound like she was about to cry. "FINE! DONT CRY, i'll be at your house at 9, okay?" i said to her. "YEAH! im so happy, i'll show ou all my toys and i'll show you my family too! okay?" she said excited. "Im happy too but i dont want to come over and look like a stranger Sung Mi.." i slowly said to her. "No its okay, i already told my family about you, they really want to meet you!" i stared at my phone, wow! "Ummm okay, well i need to go wash up okay?" "OKAY! unnie, i'll see you in a little" she said before hanging up. "Bye Sung Mi". I layed my head back on my pillow.

 

8:30

i took a shower got out and went to my closet. Blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt with my converse. Ready. I arrived at her door right at 9. Right before i rang the bell, the door opened. "ShinMi Unnie!!!" Sung Mi yelled as she ran up to me and hugged me. "I MISSED YOU!" i hugged her back. "I miss you too, even though i seen you yesterday". I laughed at her. she pulled my hand and lead me in her house. "MOM! DAD!, SHIN MI IS HERE!!" she yelled. "Oh hello, Im Sung Mi's mother. You can call me Mrs. Wu" she smiled at me. "Hello im Sung Mi's father. Mr.Wu" the dad said smiling shaking my hand. I bowed, "Hello, my name is Lee Shin Mi but you can call me ShinMi or Shin if you like" i said smiling at the parents. "Honey why won't you go wake up your brother and i'll take ShinMi with me to make breakfest". "Okay mommy!" she left running up the stairs, leaving me with her parents. "Shin?" the dad said looking at me. "Yes, Mr.Wu?" "Would you please, go help my wife cook breakfest?" he said smiling at me. "Yes, i'd love too" i went in the kitchen, and helped her set up the table. "Your so well mannered" she said watching me set up the table. "Its the least I can do, since your making breakfest". i said smiling at her. She smiled back. "KRIS! SUNG MI!, whats taking them forever?" she said yelling up at the stairs. "Do you mind getting them, Kris is pretty hard to wake up. It takes Sung Mi forever to wake him up, Please?" she said looking at me. "....Okay." i said to her. "Its the last room on the left" she said walking back to the kitchen.

 

I walked up the stairs, turned down to a long hallway *WOW! big house, small family* but thats okay, i live in a big house and some times i feel like i live by myself since my dad is always out doing his work. I walked down to the last door on the left "Sung Mi, you in there?" i said as i knocked.

 

Kris POV

 

"KRIS GET UP! ITS TIME FOR BREAKFEST!" i heard Sung Mi say as she jumped on my bed. "go away, its too early sungmi" i said to her with my eyes close. "Tell mom im not hungry, i'll eat later". she stoped jumping. "Fine, i guess its just me, mom, dad and ShinMi" she tried walking away. I jumped up and close the door before she could leave."WAIT! WHO?" I said looking at her face."me...mom..dad..and SHIN MI!" she yelled her name out "Lee...Shin..Mi, is here?!" i said in shock. "Yes! now move so i can go eat!" "NO YOU CAN'T!" I said holding her shoulders. " Wait here! let me wash up and we'll go together. Okay?" i said pouting at her. "Fine but make it quick, ShinMi's waiting for us". "Okay, okay". she sat on my bed watching me run back and forth. *Ahh! what do i wear!? i should i were jeans? No! i'll wear sweat pants!. Now my shirt?! AHH my shirt?!?* "Here Kris, wear this" Sung Mi threw a plain white t-shirt at me. "Than--" *KNOCK KNOCK* "Sung Mi, you in there?" i looked at sung mi who was about to open the door. I ran to her and blocked . "Tell her were going to come down in a little bit" i whisper in her ear. "MMMMmMmm!" "Sung Mi said. "What! are! you! saying?!?" i said looking at her with my hand over . "Oh! sorry" i whisper. "fine! now let me go!" i release her from my arms. "we'll come down in a little bit! ShinMi". Sung Mi yelled at the door. *Waiting for her respond* "Okay" she left. I got up and looked at the mirror. *y!* "Okay lets go!" i said smiling at Sung Mi.

 

Author POV

 

 

While Mr. and Mrs.Wu and ShinMi were waiting at the table for Kris and SungMi, they were talking about ShinMi's family. "Oh so your a Mafia's daughter" they said looking at her. "Yeah, but I wouldn't harm your family if thats what your thinking" i said to them. "What makes you think, you'll bring harm to us?" Mr.Wu said. "Well, every time i bring up my name, they start running away". Shin said with her head down. "Well, we won't run away, okay?" they said smiling at Shin. "We never seen our daughter so happy and even since we moved here, your the only friend she made so far". *really* shin thought to herself. "Thank You!" i said looking up to them. Mr.Wu looked at his watch, "Its been 30 minutes, the food is going to get col--" "We're hear!" Sung Mi said yelling while running to the table. Then a tall figure walked behind her. " Sorry we took forever" Kris bowed as he walked in.

 

 

"Were here!" Sung Mi yelled running to the table, then her brother came threw the door. I stared at how tall he was got up and bowed to him."I WANT TO SIT BY SHINMI!" Sung Mi yelled. I smiled patting the spot next to me. "Kris, this is ShinMi, SungMi's new friend" Mr.Wu said pointing at me. *I KNOW THAT DAD* kris said in his head. "Hello, im name is--" "your name is Kris? right? my friend told me we had a new student who was tall and handsome..." * IM SAYYING TO MUCH* "Yup, thats me". Kris said. Kris laughed hearing what she said. "Lets eat!" SungMi said. Kris stared at Shin while she was laughing at SungMi stuffing her face. "Sung Mi, slow down your going to choke" shin said patting her back. The parents stared at Shin as she was patting SungMi's back. "I like her" Mr.Wu whisper to Mrs.Wu "Me too". they smiled at her. "Were done eating Mom, Dad!, can me and Shin go play now?!" "Go ahead, Kris stay and help me clean up". Mrs.Wu said to Kris. *AH!!!* kris smiled and helped his mother. "Wait!" Shin Mi said. Every one starring at her. "Mr and Mrs.Wu, i was wondering if i could take SungMi to the park with me". i said to the parents. "THE PARK!?!?!" SungMi said jumping. "PLEASE MOM, PLEASE DAD!" she begged her parents. "Okay, only if Kris gets to go with you guys?" Shin stared at Kris, *OMG Shes staring at me!* "Ummm sure". Kris said coolly. Walking to the park.

 

*VERY AKWARD!......for kris*

 

I watch Sung Mi holding hands with Shin Mi and laughing. I smiled as i walked behind them.

"Kris Wu" sung mi said.

"Yeah?" i looked at her.

"Hold my other hand!" she yelled while waving her hand, telling me to come.

i held her hand on the other side. To be honest we look like Sung Mi's parents.

"Kris" Shin Mi said looking at me.

"yeah?" i looked at her, and as she put her hair up to a ponytail. I smiled.

"I think you should take Sung Mi back home" she said with a staright face looking forward.

I looked forward and seen a group of boys walking towards us. SungMi hid behind her legs. "Its...them.." Sung Mi said pointing at them.

*Shin* i grabed sungmi and got on one knee. "Hey" i said to her while her eyes were filled with fear.

"I'm going to protect you" i said smiling at her, making sure she doesn't have to worry. "Kris take her back". "No! thank you for protecting her last time but that was my job, you go and take her". Kris said clutching his fist together. "Sorry but I promise your sister i'd protect her" I looked down at sungmi. "What ever, just stay behind me". Kris said walking forward. I grabbed onto SungMi's hand and she held my hand tight. "ITS OKAY" i mouth to her.

"Well, well, well. her brother finally shows up, and whos that pretty lady" The guy said pointing at ShinMi.

I rolled my eye's ready to attack but HOW? I was holding SungMi and I don't even know if kris can deffend us all. Kris ran up to the guy and punched him in the mouth. I turned SungMi's head away making sure she didn't watch what was happening. There was 5 guys there. I watch Kris as he was fighting i thought *SO FAR, SO GOOD* then while he was fighting 2 at a time. the other three start approching me. "Sung Mi" i got on one knee. "Go to that wall and Don't turn around until i say so, okay?" i said to SungMi. She shook her head, "Okay, unnie" she faced the wall. I made sure she covered her ears.

 

Lets just say the Mafia Daughter came out and did her job. "So your that little boys older brother, huh?" i said walking up to them. Kicked him in the balls, punched him in the face. He fell to the ground holding his pants. "You should really teach him manners". I Ran towards the other two. As one was trying to punch me. I grabbed his fist and bent his arm.*THIS IS WHAT XIUMIN MEANS BY CRAZY* "Ahh!!!" the guy yelled. I ran towards the other one that was trying to run away. I jumped on his back, knocking him down. I turned him around and start punching his face. One after another, I felt restless. Then blood start apearing. I stopped and wiped the blood on his shirt. Got off and went to help Kris.

 

Kris POV

AS I was beating two guys at once, i turned to see Shin on top of one of the guys. *WOW SHE'S BADASS!* I tried catching my breath, after getting hit in the chest. Then i felt a hand on my shoulder. "I got it" Shin said to me walking to the guys. This isn't the Shin I've seen this morning. She knocked them out and they start running away.

 

*Shin*

 

*Deep Breath* i turned around and saw Kris who was in shocked."Are you okay?" i patt him on the shoulder. "Are..you..okay?" he said suttering his words. "I know your shock but please understand". I said to him. I walked to SungMi who was still cover her ears and shutting her eyes. I got down on one knee, turned her around. "Tada! there GONE!" I said smiling at her. She rapped her arms around my neck. "I was getting scared unnie" she tighten her arms around my neck. I patt her head. "I told you i'll protect you, remember?" i said looking at her. "Yes." she said. "OKAY! so how about we go to the park now!" i said carrying her on my back. "Lets go kris!" Sung Mi yelled happyily. He nodded, "i'll carrie her on my back" he took her and put her on his neck. "Shin!!! im like a AIRPLANE!" she laughed. I smiled and caught Kris starring at me. *My heart is beating, why is she starring! can she hear my heart beat?*

 

 

---NOW, LETS HAVE SOME FUN!---

AH!!! to long and there's no Xiumin:(

Xi-xi will be waiting in the next chapter! READ! READ! READ!