That feeling

The Mafia's Daughter

Stop! Go->


"I love you" his words refreshing her mind. 

"My shin"
"I'll protect you"
"I won't hurt you"
"Your safe in my arms"
..."I love you"

His lines, his warmth, his voice, it's all coming back to her. Shin shut her eyes tight "...please..let go" she said desperately. He dropped his arms "y-you won't l-leave me will you? Not again plea--" "Stop! ....just please give me time" she ran out and down the stairs. *what was I thinking? I mean What should I think?!* she ran down the hallways and stopped at the door. She seen everybody in class and her eyes went towards Xiumin who was starring at Jia. Shins fist curled up into a ball. She slammed the door open getting everyone's attention. "Ahh!" Mr.Lim screamed like a girl. 


"Y-yah! Go easy on the door! Goodness" he tried sounding manly. Shin rolled her eyes. She was mad and anything that bother we by the smallest, she would handle. She pass the teacher without listening "shin!--" she turned around and glared at him. "Can I help you?" Her voice suddenly change. She was mad and felt like destroying the whole world. She smirked at the teacher who looked lost. Shin sighed "well?" She walked closer to him "you've been on my since this morning, now that you got my attention Do something...anything" she sound threatening. 


The class stared at shin scared that she'll hurt the teacher. Xiumin stared at her confuse *why is she acting like this?* he thought. Yuri was asleep to know what was happening and Kris couldn't help but to stare at her like she was gold.


"Fine then. I'll call your father and let him---" "AND while your calling my dad, call the cops because your gonna need ALOT of back up" she put an evil smile on her face. "Lee Shin Mi, are you threatening me?!" The teacher raised his voice. Xiumin jumped up and ran over to shin, standing in front of her "sorry, shin hasn't been feeling well since this morning. She umm...took her medicine this morning so...forgive me" xiumin bowed. Shin rolled her eyes "is that true shin?" The teacher eyed her. Shin put on a fake smile "yes Mr.Lim. It is true. I am truly sorry" she said smiling big. The teacher nodded "I'll let you off the hook But try it again and your visiting the principals office, you got it?" He said warning her.


"Yeah~ my favorite place to go~" she turned around and walked to her seat. The teacher sighed and continue with his work. Xiumin didn't understand why was she acting up like this. Shin sat down, pulled her headphones out and played her music. She stared outside the window, ignoring the teacher. "Shin....shin.." Shin heard her name being whispered. She turned her head and seen Kris waving at her. "Are you okay?" He mouth. *goodness kris, this is why I sometimes get stuck on you* shin smiled and nodded "I'm fine" she mouth back. He nodded and looked back to the front. Xiumin notice the two and seen Shin give Kris that smile he last seen this morning. *shin.....what's wrong* he felt worried and hurt. Jia wonder what was going on in the front due to her lack of korean, she just went by what she saw. *is shin mad? Maybe I should talk to her... Maybe I shouldn't* Jia shook her head fighting with her thoughts, when she felt a tap on her shoulder.


"How's your knee.." Jia looked to the side and seen shin starring at her. Jia smiled "I'm fine. Thanks to Xiumin" shin seen a flash of blush on her face *you have got to be ting me* shin thought. "What about you, I mean what happen up there? You seem ....mad?" Jia tilt her head. Shin sigh and shook it off "I'm fine, just a little bit off due to my "medicine" she stared at Xiumin who was starring T her. Shin looked away annoyed. "Anyways just make sure you don't hurt yourself again, okay?" Shin said bold then worried. Jia nodded and the two went back to what they were doing. 


~DING DONG~

Xiumin walked up to shins desk "lets go, I'll drive you home--" "no. Me and kris are going somewhere" she said without looking at him. "Oh yeah. Well lets get going" they all walked out the door when Xiumin pulled shins arm back "shin..." He said. Shin turned around "remember your dad said he wanted to talk to you after school?" *REALLY XIXI! That's all you have to say!?!* shin pulled her arm away "I'll come home in time, stop worrying abut me" she walked away from him. 

Xiumin felt as if a bullet went threw his heart. Why was he feeling as if his world was going against him. He watch as shin and kris drove off. Shin stared in the reflection of the side mirror. *they look better together anyways..* she seen Jia run up to Xiumin and they both walked away. "hey, are you okay? You ran out on us during lunch TWO times, you came into class late and almost started a fight with the teacher" kris ask worried as he drove. *goodness! Is it that obvious?!* "can I tell you something?" Shin ask. "You can tell me anything shin, I'll listen" he smiled. Shin sighed "I came to class late because I was in the rooftop getting some air"


 kris tilt his head. "Why? Are you sick?" He ask. Shin shook her head "I...just needed some air to breath. That's all" not telling him the real reason why. "And so.." Kris said. "And then...luhan came--" shin juke forward as Kris step on the brakes hard. "WHAT!? Where is he? Did he touch you? Hurt you? Tell me shin!" Kris panic. Shin took a deep breath "no. He didnt hurt me and I don't know where he is but he told me something that...I don't know" shin shook her head. Kris place his hand on her shoulder "it's okay, I'm here for you" he smiled. Shin sighed "you know about him--" "a being a total ? Yeah why?" He said cutting her off. "Let me finish kris" she said annoyed. Kris motion her to go "the baby was never his.....suzy just made it up.." Shin looked down and kris stared at her loss. "!" She ran her fingers threw her hair. "What do I do? He told me he never stop loving me and ....and if never stop loving me then there was no ... WHAT DO I DO?!" He yelled. Kris pulled her into his embrace "I think you've come this far to turn back.... If I were you, I'd do what your heart says" he pulled back and cupped her face "shin, i need you to be honest with me" shin nodded. "You know I love you right? Like LOVE LOVE. Adult love, right?" He said looking her in the eye. "Of course I do. I know you LOVE LOVE me Adult LOVE me" he stared at her confuse "...and?" He questioned her. "I don't know. You really get to me sometimes. Honestly, theirs times where you reach my heart but--" "but what?" He ask impatiently. Shin smiled "but your not my style~" she said cool. Kris's jaw drop "no you didn't!" He said shock. Shin shrugged with smirk as Kris slapped her on her shoulder lightly "Who taught you that?! That's my line!" Kris whined. Shin laugh at his reaction " I guess I learned from the best" she nudge his side. Kris chuckled "we'll don't go using your teachers word against him" he frowned. Shin patted his head "okay if it makes you feel better, I won't" she smiled at him.

"Okay then. Give me the real reason why I can't reach your heart?" He said serious. "Because..." Shin looked away and sighed "look, there's a limit to when I love you and it can't reach to the extreme LOVE. I'm always happy and annoyed when I'm with you but I can't see you as nothing more then...." "Then what?" Kris said. "I don't want to say brother because your always kissing me randomly and we always play the parents of sungmi role" kris frowned "...then what am I to you when your everything to me?" He spilled his heart out, Shin blushed. She slap her pink cheeks "see what I mean?" She whined. Kris chuckled by her cuteness but was confuse. "Your always saying those chessy words...it makes me blush" she mumbled. Kris felt his heart jump again by her shyness. 


"What.am.i!?" He demand. Shin focus on his serious face * I swear we were talking about me?* "your kris. You mean ALOT to me. Your important in my life and every time I'm with you, I'm always...different. But the good different. I'm happy when I'm with you, I feel as if I'm in a new world with you, really" she smiled. Kris bit his lip "well then. If you and me are in our own world together.....welcome to the Galaxy" he opened his arms. Shin bust out laughing. "So there your answer. Your my Galaxy...oppa" she mumbled the last part. Kris jumped "what did you say?" He scoot closer to her. "I said your my Galaxy!" She said annoyed. "The last part" he smiled like a happy fat kid waiting for his cheese cake. "Your my Galaxy Oppa! Happy?" She rolled her eyes. Kris pulled her into his embrace and held her tight. "That's good enough" he inhale her strawberry sent in her hair.


"Good. Now tell me why you wanted to talk to me?" She said pulling back. "Oh yeah. I was wondering since our Basketball team is having a party to celebrate our last game and everyone has a girl to go with, woud yo do the honors to be my gal for Saturday night?" He ask cutely with a smile. "And lets not mention all the other girls that are dying to go with me. Because i only have one girl in mind, you dont have a choice" shin smirk "Is that so? then let me make a choice" shin smile. "Hummm.. I think I'd rather go with that one cute guy what's his name....Ken oppa!" She smiled. 


Kris glared at her "Fine! Go with him! GET OUT MY CAR!" he yelled sad but mad. "Okay" she nodded and open the door. "Yah!" He pulled her arm back in. "What? You said get out your car" she said bored. "That's not what I mean.." He mumbled. "Come back inside" he begged. Shin grin in her mind. *your so gullible, it's cute* she sat down and pinched his cheeks "your so cute when you pout. Of course I WANT to go with you fool!" She smiled. Kris frowned "yah! Don't do that then. If you really did go with Ken, then I'll have to kill him for taking my Galaxy Wife" he warned. Shin laughed "there won't be any killing so don't worry, be happy" she cupped his face and smiled. 


Kris smiled back at her. She really knew how to switch his emotion button and he loved that about her. "Tomorrow after school, lets go shopping" he said. Shin nodded "sure but....isn't shopping a girl--" "No it's not! Okay. I just wanna go shopping so we can be a matching cute couple" he smiled. "Too bad I don't do cute" she shook her head. "Okay! Lets go shopping after school tomorrow but were taking Sungmi with us, okay?" She smiled. *but Sungmi is a blocker !* "fine.." He whined. "Anyways, who's with Sungmi when your gone?" Shin ask. "I hired a nanny but this is my 5th time firing her due to "Your daughter seems to not like me". Kris pinch the bridge of his nose. "But she's fine, she'll be happy to see you tomorrow" he smiled at her. 


"Thanks for friendly--" "you mean oppa" he corrected her. Shin shook her head "thanks OPPA, for the ride and talk, it made me feel better" she smiled. "Yeah and it's not called a ride and talk. It's called a Car date" he smiled. Shin rolled her eyes "anyways thanks" she said. "No need. There will be more of these" he nodded sure of it. Shin laughed "if you say so". 


Kris dropped Shin off at her house "I'll text you tonight!" He yelled from the window. "Why?!" She yelled back. "Umm to get my goodnight kiss threw the phone! DUHH !!" He said. *yeah he really is from the galaxy* "drive home safe! Bye!" She waved at him as he drove off. 


She took a step inside her house and heard laughing. "Oh really? Well your dad is good in what he does" *thats strange, my dad doesn't talk in Chinese unless he is doing business with one of the Chinese gang* shin put her bag on the ground and walk down the hallway to the living room. "Thank you for having me over Mr. Lee, it's an honor to meet the Mafia leader, thank you for having me over" shin heard the female say.


"No need Jia, your welcome anytime" shins dad said back. *Jia? *What the is she doing here* "you should stay for dinner, Xiumin cooks the best spaghetti, isn't that right son?" She heard her dad say. Shin rolled her eyes and walked pass the living room, marching up the stairs. "Oh shin--" "I'm tired!" She said stomping up the stairs. "Shin" her dad said in a low tone. Shin paused at the top of the stairs. "We have a guest" her father said. Shin rolled her eyes and walked back down the stairs.

"Hi Jia, bye Jia. See you tomorrow at school" she went back to the stairs. "Wait!" Jia yelled. Shin took a deep breath and turned around "yes?" She put on a fake smile. Jia stood up and ran over to shin "please have dinner with us. I don't want to be the only girl at the table and I feel very bad coming in your house without permission, please" she whispered in shins ear. Shin sigh "I'll be down in 5 minutes... You can come of you want" shin said looking at her.

 

Jia smiled "I would love too". The two went up stairs to shins room. "Wow....your room is plain.....very plain" Jia said looking around. Shins room had her bed big. She had a bed in the middle, a wide glass window, a big bathroom, and she had one wall filled with pictures which was the only fun looking thing in her room. Shin smiled "just the way I like it". "I see you like the color black.." She saw her closet. "Yeah, let me guess you like the color pink?" Shin ask taking her clothes off. "Orange....pink is too much for me" shin laughed. 


Jia walked over to the picture wall and seen pictures of her and xiumin when they were little. "Wah~ you guys are so cute!" Shin turned around and seen Jia looking at the wall filled with pictures. "Thanks" shin took her clothes off and threw on a sweater and sweats. "....shin.." Jia said turning around. "Yeah?" Shin said looking in the mirror putting her hair up. "....although we just met today, can I ask you something?" She say down on shins bed. Shin turned around "yeah sure anything.." *just make sure it's not about Xiumin* shin smiled. "...you know after we graduate, the cameras will start rolling and we'll start taking part in the business too, right?" Jia said. *thank goodness it's not about xiumin* "of course I do. I have nothing to worry about. Handling the Mafia business is what I'm already prepared for...but before I walk into the business I need to make things clear in my life" shin said.


"What do you mean?" Jia ask. "Well.. It's too long to explain but let's just say my heart is not where it needs to be and I will not walk into the business with this kinda feeling, get it?" Shin said. Jia slowly nodded her head "I'll help you. Just ask me and il help" Jia smiled. *i always feel like I something against you. Your so kind towards me, I forget why I'm mad at you. I guess your not bad after all* "let's go before Xiumin s his pants. He doesn't like it when he waits on me, he'll whine like a baby when he sees me" shin said making Jia laugh. 


The two entered the kitchen and see the food already made. "Thank you Xiumin!" Jia said sitting down. Xiumin smiled at her "here's torus shin" he place her plate right in front of her. shin stared at her plant *im not hungry, but Xiumin made this and I haven't ate this in along time* "what's wrong? Does your hand still hurt? Do you want me to feed you?" He ask worried. Shins dad stated At the two with a smile. 


Shin shook her head and picked up her fork. Xiumin say across from Shin, stealing glances at her every now and then. *is she mad at me? She won't even eat her food. Those words "stop worrying about me" they keeping stabbing me every time I think about it* --SREECH-- they all looked up and seen shin standing. "Shin? Are you okay?" Her dad ask. Shin face showed no sign of anything. "I feel very tired right now" she moved away from the table "sorry Jia. I'll see you tomorrow, okay" she put a light smile on her face. Jia smiled back and nodded.


*AFTER JIA LEAVES IM HAVING A SERIOUS TALK WITH SHIN!* xiumin couldn't handle the way shin was acting. He couldn't tell if the reason why she was acting that way was because of him. After Jia and mr. Lee left, xiumin marched up the stairs and banged on shins new door  after getting it replace by the other broken one. But before he could, he heard shin laugh. "Huh?" He put his ear against the door. "Who wears galaxy colors to the club stupid!" He heard shin giggle. *CLUB?!* " yeah we are both going shopping together, just incase you come to the club wearing something totally not my style" shin said. *i thought she said she was tired* " anyways I better go to sleep, I have to go shopping with a alien tomorrow. Goodnight !" Shin said happy making xiumin feel sad. "I'm not gonna say it" shin said laughing. " you wouldn't !" She yelled. "Fine fine ... Goodnight...oppa" shin said. " oppa?!?" Xiumin fell agains the door, landing on the floor. Shin stared at him "okay I got to go. See you at school kris" shin hung up the phone

 

 

Xiumin stood up fast "u-uh i thought you said you were tired?! huh!" he said brushing off the embarassment that just happened. "i am going to sleep. what are you doing in my room?" she said sitting up. "YAH! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM???!!" he yelled Shin jumped by his voice "what are you talkin--Wait. Whats your problem?!? your the one yelling!" she said. Xumin crossed his arms ""you've been treating me like you hate me every since lunch! and when i ask you if you hate me you say you dont. BUT at the end of school you tell not to worry about you?! Are you crazy! ....shin. are you jealous?" he said standing in front of her. *jealous?....* "...no. like i said im tired and I never said or thought i hated you xixi. I just have alot to think about right now xixi and dont you ever think im jealous. Ever!" she said warning him. his eyes soften "are you sure?" he said closer.

 

Shin nodded and smiled at him "good. for a second i thought you were...Anyways your dad said he'll talk to you tomorrow after school bcause you left the dinner table" he sat on her bed. "i can't. im going somewhere with kris after school" shin laid down. "WHAT?! fine...on saturday" he said laying down next to her. "i can't im going out with kris that day" she closed her eyes. "are you serious?!" he said annoyed. "im sleepy. goodnight xixi!" she fell asleep. "yah! are you really sleeping?!" he shook her arm but she was fast asleep. "you must be really tired" he turned to her into his chest. "goodnight shin...i love you" he pat her head. *i love you too xixi* a smile apeared on her face.