1/3

The Mafia's Daughter

"I know them.." i said eating my ice-cream. "What, who?" yuri said looking around the ice-cream Shop. "Oh, nevermind. I just thought about something" i said ignoring it. She nodded "Hey, that guy knocked you down pretty hard. What an , we should of ed them up" yuri said looking at my knee. I nodded " for sure, I'll get them later" i said eating my ice cream. Yuri tilted her head "what do you mean?" i shook my head. "Who knows we might bump into them again. And if we do then we'll kick there asses" i said. She nodded her head. "They go to BangTang High, right?" i nodded my head "your right, there uniforms were black". "I heard that school is full of bad boys" yuri said smiling. "And jerks, but lets not talk about them. So....did you find your "GUY" at sports day?" i said.

 

She shook her head. "I thought our leader was cute but he's too much of a kid, plus He was all over you like a 4 year old" i nodded. "Wait! 4 year old? SungMi!" i said in shock. Yuri looked at me confused "SungMi? Oh kris's little sister?" she said. I nodded "i haven't seen her in forever. She must be sad" i pouted. "Why? because her moms not there" she said looking at me. "Something like that but im her only friend and shes probably waiting for me." i dropped my head. "GOODNESS! i was so stuck on those fools, i forgot about Sungmi" i got up and went to get the same ice-cream i got last time for sungmi.

 

"you fatass" yuri said shaking her head. "Its not for me FOOL. its for Sungmi" i said paying for it. "Oh, its you again" the worker said. "Let me guess, for your daughter?" *! he still thinks im with xiumin and has a daughter!* "Bwahaha!" i turned around and yuri was covering . I glared at her and faced the worker who looked confused "ummm, yeah" i smiled. "Have a good day, miss" i bowed dragging yuri out. "DAUGHTER!!" yuri said laughing. "HA.HA.HA. Xiumin told the worker we had a daughter. Now every time i come here, he thinks im getting ice-cream for my daughter" i said mad.

 

"Its okay my friend, i find it cute. Now lets get going before the ice-cream melts" she said pushing my shoulders. We walked to Krises house. And holy , this is the biggest work out i've ever done. "Hello, is Sungmi there?" i said as i rang the bell. "Yes, please come in shin" Mrs. Wu said. I smiled, me and yuri walked inside and bowed to the parents "Hello, im just here to drop something off to Sungmi and this is my friend Yuri" i said. Yuri bowed and the parents smiled pointing towards the stairs.

 

"His parents love you, i can see it" yuri said as we walked up the stairs. "Whatever" i rolled my eyes. I seen Sungmi's door half way open. "Is that her?" yuri said as we peeked inbetween the door. i nodded. She was just sitting there playing with her dolls. "Shin, do you want to play with me?" she made the doll tilt her head. She smiled and hugged her dolls "Shin, when will you come see me again" she pouted towards the doll. I tried walking inside, until yuri pulled me back "Wait. lets see where this goes" she said putting her figer over her lips. I rolled my eyes but we continue to watch.

 

"Shin, im sorry so can you come back. King Kris says he's always trying to call you but you never pick up. Are you still mad at him? Please don't be mad Queen Shin" she said sad. Yuri hit me on the arm. "You guys fight infront of your Daughter?!" she whispered. I truned my eyes back to Sungmi. i felt really sad she thought i was ignoring her. I sighed "Queen Shin, i miss you..." a tear fell from her eye. My eyes widden, yuri covered "Did you forget about me?" she said towards her doll.

 

"NO! i'll never forget about my Bestfriend!" i said as i marched into her room. Her eyes widden "shin?..." she droped her dolls and ran up to me. I got down on both knees and hugged her. "you fool! i'd never forget you, so don't ever say that!" i said sqeezing her. She nodded her head. I wipped my tears before facing her to me. "i thought i drop off some ice-cream to my princess" i said patting her on the head. "Ice-cream?!" she said looking at me. I nodded smiling at her.

 

I turned around to get the ice-cream from yuri but she was to busy crying. "What are you crying for?" i said looking at her. "be..becuase... th..that..Was so Touching" she said wipping her eyes. i shook my head "that right there, is my friend Yuri" i said pointing at her. Yuri got on her knees "Hello, my name is Yuri. Nice to meet you, Shin talks soooooo much about you!" yuri said with a big smile. Sungmi looked at me with a really?-face. I nodded my head and smiled at her. Yuri took out the ice cream and gave it to her. "Thank you Queen Shin and yuri unnie" she said eating her ice-cream.

 

I laughed "why does Shin get to be called Queen?" yuri pouted. "Because if shins the queen and im the princess then that makes Kris the king. Right shin?" Sungmi said looking at Shin. Yuri smiled "right shin?" i fake smiled "yup" i nodded my head. Yuri chuckled "Oh, okay. I get it" yuri said smiling at sungmi. Sungmi nodded and ate her ice-cream. We sat on the ground playing dolls with Sungmi "Sorry i made you wait, Sungmi" i said moving my doll foward. "Its okay! your here now" she said smiling. "Hello my name is PrettyYuri, can i join you guys?" yuri said picking up a doll. I laughed and Sungmi nodded her head.

 

"Sungmi, don't you think shin looks lonely?" yuri said with her doll. what? i said with my face. Sungmi looked at yuri "i mean, her king isn't here. She looks so sad" yuri said pouting. My face was red, "do you want to DIE!" i mouth to yuri. She laughed "Look her face says i miss him" she said pointing at my face.Sungmi looked up and stared at me. I had no choice but to smile "Wait here!" Sungmi said getting up and running out the room. After she left, i jumped on yuri "you in !" i said pulling her hair. She couldn't stop laughing, she grabbed both of my arms, enting me to hit her "why? because you can't say you like kris? huh?" yuri said smiling. i glared at her

 

"Aheemm" we heard a knock on the door. We both turned our heads and seen Kris standing there with his arms crossed. I stood up fixing my hair. "Look shin, i brought Kris so you wouldn't have to be lonely any more!" sungmi said jumping. Yuri just went back to laughing her off. I turned my face the other way, hiding my embarrass look. Kris held his hand up to his mouth, holding in his laugh. I sighed "so you missed me?" I turned my head around. "I knew you did" kris said smirking. I rolled my eyes, until i felt his hand in my hand. "Sungmi, yuri. Me and my Queen need to talk, so if you don't mind" he said pulling me out the room.

 

I stared at yuri, as she just winked at me. * YOU YURI!* i whined. Sungmi was just looking at me with a YEAH! Mommy and Daddy are together again! face. Kris pulled me into his room and closed the door. "I DON'T MISS YOU, I ACTUALLY HATE YOU!" I yelled. -in the other room- after hearing sungmi yell "Oh thats then playing who-can-get-loud game" yuri said scratching the back of her head. "Anyways, while we wait for them, lets keep playing with your dolls" yuri smiled. Sungmi nodded and grabbed her dolls.

 

 

Kris covered Shins mouth "Okay!, i hear you" he said. She moved his hand and fixed her hair "i didn't come here for you, i came here for Sungmi" she said annoyed. "You know, your not the only mad one!" Kris said crossing his arms. "What?" i said looking at him. "I know your mad at me for calling me your boyfriend and all, but you could of at least been a friend and watch me at my basketball game!" Kris said annoyed. "so after making me look like a , you eanted me to come to your basketball game?" i rolled my eyes. "What? i didn't ma--" "YES you did kris! you wouldn't know if you were a guy but you DID! not only you but Lay and Xiumin. Everybody looks at me with a "Oh its that girl who sleeps with every guy she hangs out with" face"

 

Shin sighed " I honestly didn't care about what they thought about me because i had you guys! i had FRIENDS! but what do i get in return for each one of you? Oh wait! i wouldn't remember because i passed out! between your guys girl fight!" i said mad. "you.. passed out?" he said worried. "Nevermind. im sick and tired of hating you guys. Because i was so focus on hating, i almost forgot about our Sungmi!" i said turning around. Kris's face was suprise "...Our sungmi?" he said looking at me.

 

"What?" i said annoyed. He stared at me "you said..OUR sungmi" he said saying "our" loud. *Did i?..!* i turned away "you know what i meant!" i said mad. He smiled looking at me "wh..what!" i said annoyed. "you really see sungmi as ours" he said crossing his arms. "Thats Because i don't see her as a little friend or anything else" i took a deep breath "Look...YES! i see Sungmi as a daughter but--" "But what?" he said taking a step forward.".... But if i see her as a daughter then YES! i see you as the...." "Father" he said smiling.

 

"Yeah whatever, can't you do something to distract her from missing me? It hurts me to see that i can't hang out with her All the time. She cried today because she thought i left her" i said sad. "Sorry.." kris said. I looked up " Sorry that I made you look like a . Sorry that im a bad father towards Sungmi. Im sorry for everything that made you mad. Im sorry" he repeated. Awkward was in the air but also emotions. I sighed "i forgive you...i forgive you kris" i said looking at him. He lift his face, "really!" he ran up to me and sqeezed me "your not lying to me are you?!" he said pulling his head back and his arms still around me.

 

I nodded "YES!" he said spinning me around, i put my arms around his neck hugging him "YEAH! THEY MADE UP!!" he turned to the door. "lets go back sungmi, i think they need more ALONE time" yuri said pulling sungmi back. I pushed Kris away "No! i just forgave him...thats all" i said walking towards them. "Suuuuurrrreee" yuri said with a smirk on her face. i rolled my eyes "well i think its time to go" i said to Sungmi. "do you have too!" Sungmi whined. "sorry, the queen needs her sleep for school tomorrow" i said patting her head.

 

"Why dont you sleep with kris, you guys go to the same school" she said pouting. "Kris, says" i bent over and whisper into her ear. "OHhh" SUngmi said nodding her head. "Okay, bye" she said huggin me. Sungmi turned to yuri and hugged her. I felt a tap on my shoulder "Kris says What?" he said looking at me. "Oh nothing" i smiled."Bye guys!" we said waving by the door. We left the house and it was getting dark. "Should i call Luhan to come pick us up?" i ask. "AWKWARD!" yuri yelled. i nodded my head "Taxi, bus or we can go steel some bikes. your choice" i said looking at her. "Since we both hate waiting, lets go find some BIKES!" yuri said as she put her arm over me.

 

We ran down the streets looking for bikes until we saw 7 bikes. They were standing next to eachother "you see what im seeing" i said bending down. "Yeah! i call the Blue one!" she said running for it. "I want the blue one!" i whined. I ended up getting the black one. Just when we seen the door lights go on, we dip! We were laughing as the same time. We carried it to the front and got on it. "Wooooo!" i yelled in the wind. We rode right next to eachother "Wah!! i haven't had this much fun in a long time!" yuri yelled. "Me too!" we laughed.

 

"Do you think were gonna get caught with these bikes?" yuri said. "Nahh. their probably a group of teens, Who cares" i said smiling, she nodded. We rode down her street and stoped infront of her house "I'll see you tomorrow Shin!" yuri said waving. "Okay, bye" i waved and rode off. I fet really good and 1/3 weight lifted off of my shoulder. That was kris, at least im cool with one of them. i thought as i rode home. I rode on the front grass and just got off the bike and left it there. I opened the door "im home!" i yelled.

 

 

"SHIN!" I seen Luhan marching down the stairs with his arms crossed "you know what time it is!" he said pointing at his watch. "9! ITS NINE PM SHIN!" i closed the door and walked up the stairs "Shin! im talking to you!" Oh great here we go again! I walked to my room and slammed the door on Luhans face "SHIN!!!!!!" he yelled. I opened the door "sorry.." i left the door open, walking back towards my bed. I sat on the bed and brought out a first-aid kit out. "Shin.." he said worried. "yeah?" i said not looking at him. "Shin look at me" he said.

 

I was too focus on my knee, i didn't look at Luhan. Luhan marched right up to me and knocked the medician out of my hand. I looked up "do i not mean anything to you?" luhan said with a mad voice. "what kind of questioned is that?" i said putting my hands down. "Your hurt and you didn't want to tell me about, Your hurt and you don't even want me to help you with it" He staring at me. i sighed "Becuase its no big deal" i said looking away " IT IS A BIG DEAL SHIN!" luhan yelled.

 

 

"When your bleeding at your smallest im bleeding too! When your hurt deep inside Im hurt too" he said. "Luhan..." He grabbed my leg and put it on his lap. "Luhan." he ignored me. "Luhan!" i yelled. "Stop moving! your making more blood come out!" he yelled. i stayed silent and watched him patch-up my knee. "Done..." he said putting a band aid over it. He stood up and left the room. "Luhan.." i called him one more time before he left and he just kept on walking. My sadden, i stood up and put on shorts and a shirt. I tied my hair up into a messy bun.

 

I sat on my bed, looking at my watch "its 10:30, he hasn't said anything" i pouted. This the first time, Luhan has went the longest without talking to me. I stood up and walked down the wall way to Luhans room. I held my teddy bear in my arm "Luhan..." i knock on the door but he didn't answer. Is he sleeping already? i thought. I opened his door slowly and seen his body covered with blankets. I pouted "Luhan... i can't sleep And i know your not sleeping, so let me sleep with you" i said with a sad voice. He sat up "No! get out!" he said with his arms crossed.

 

i shook my head "i don't want to" i said crossing my arms. He sighed "Fine. then i guess i have to leave" he said moving the blankets off of him. Before he stood up, i ran and jump right on top of him. "Your not going anywhere" i said pinning his hands above his head. He turned his head the other way, trying to not look at me, "ignoring me, i see" i lowered my head, kissing his neck. I moved from his ear, to his jaw. I can feel his cheeks smiling "Shin" i looked at him. "Im staying, i won't go anywhere" i smiled. He released his hands and cupped my face "Don't hurt yourself again, okay?" i nodded. He kissed me on the lips "i love you Shin". I hugged him " i love you too luhan". I fell asleep onto of him, as he had his around me and his chin resting on my head.

 

--Next Morning--

 

"! MY BABIES IS MISSING!"

"Mines Too!"

"Ahahah!"

"i wonder who stole your guys bikes?"

"We'll find out later. Lets just go to school"

"who took my black bike is dead!"

 

--END--

 

LOL love Yuri's and Shins friendship, do you? HOPE your still reading. LOVE ALL ! i think i already gave you guys a hint on who the "GUYS" are. Hope you like them:)