Knocking On Heavens Door.

The Mafia's Daughter

Hurt.


".....w-what..are you trying to say"


his heart beating rapidly. "MOVE!" He enter the scene and see guys on the floor but he only search for his daughter.

"Boss, we already rush her to the hospital" another one bowed.

 He kept his eyes on only the wounded guys on the ground ".....she did this.." He bit his lip from crying. "What boss?" He ask standing behind her dad. "My daughter took out 30 men..." He drop his head. "Find who there under an report to me by tonight, were heading to the hospital. Fast!" he got in the car, rushing to the hospital. Her father called her friends as they also rush.


As a big group of black suited guys enter the hospital, the nurse stutter "w-who a-are you--" "Lee Shin Mi" her father said, the nurse nodded "she's having surgery--" the gang walk pass the nurse and headed towards the surgery place.

 

Their they saw Xiumin, kris, Yuri and Jia. As the girls sat there in tears, Xiumin sat there with his hands covering his face. *please god. Please save her*  kris stood pacing the floors "shin....shin..." Hr whispered her name. "Xiumin" her father said. They all stop up starring at her dad with weakness in their faces.


 Xiumin stood in front of him with his head down. "....i-I--" he pulled xiumin into a tight hug. "Don't say anything..... She's shin, she'll fight her way back" he wipe away his tears before Xiumin could see them. Xiumin nodded "I see you guys made it too, thank you" he said. They bowed to her dad.


After hours of praying, crying, and staying up, the doctors come out......


All stands up "......sorry" He bowed. Kris jumps up towards the doctor "no! This is a DREAM!!!" "This is a ing--" "Kris wake up!!" Suddenly kris eyes open and he was dripping in sweat. "Bad dream?" Xiumin said. Kris was panting, nodding.

 

After hours of praying, crying, and staying up, the doctors come out......


All stands up "......sorry" He bowed. Kris jumps up towards the doctor "no! This is a DREAM!!!" "This is a ing--" "Kris wake up!!" Suddenly kris eyes open and he was dripping in sweat. "Bad dream?" Xiumin said. Kris was panting, nodding.


But just like his dream the doctors came out with an unreadable face. Scared that his dream will true, he takes a step back. "Can I speck to the father?" The doctor said. Her father stood up with a nervous face


 ".....your daughter"
-
-
-
-
"We did all we could...." 
-
-
-
"W-what are you trying to say?" He couldn't help but to feel his tears drop. Kris felt as his future was being destroyed with words he wish not to hear.

Xiumin tugged on his collar, shocking the guy "Don't tell me what I don't want to Hear!!!" He yelled in his face. "Sir please calm down. Your friend Shin...."

 

"She's fine" Kris marched up to the doctor " she's fine? I didn't hear wrong did I? Is she really fine?!? Tell Me!?!?" He yelled in his face. The doctor stared at her father as he shrugged. "Yes. Now please let go off my collar" kris pulled away.

 

"She lost a lot of blood but luckily you brought her in on time. You guys seem to be very important people to her.....When she wakes up, please I ask you guys all" they all stared at him. ".....don't hug her. Her scar will open up if there's pressure on it. It's for shin" he bowed. They all nodded "we'll take her to her room and then you'll be able to see her" he bowed again. Her father stood in front of the doctor "thank you" he hugged him very tight. The doctor chock panting his back.


"Y-your welcome Mr.Lee" he pulled back, holding his chest. Her father gave him a smile as he left. "You guys should go home--"

Xiumin put his hand up "no. I'll stay here mr. Lee--"

 "No I will" yuri said.

"I should guys. I want to--" kris was cut of by Jia.


"We should all go home guys" they all stared at her. "Mr. Lee will watch over his daughter. After school we'll visit her, come on guys. She's fine, that's all that matters" she said standing behind everybody.


Mr.Lee crossed his arms "she's right. You guys have school. Go sleep and don't worry okay? Now go" they all didn't move. Jia shook her head "Leave. That's a command" he said in his earning voice, scaring all 4 of them. They nodded and walk out the hospital.

 

Mr. Lee shook his head "shin made friends" he smiled. Shin laid on the bed with a mask over . As he walked in and saw her laying on the bed. After sending his men home, and closing the door behind him, Tears ran down his cheek.


Sobbing next to his daughter holding her hand. "Don't you ever leave me like that" he cried. "Your mom left me in this world.....I only had you to live for.." he stared at his beautiful daughters face. "The two people I lived for....i'll die for" he rubbed her hand. "My beautiful daughter who takes after her mother, I promise your mother i would take care of you...But look where you are, This is all my fault" he sobbed. *dad?...*

 

 

 


Shins POV!

"Shin honey~" the floor I laid on wasn't cold as it was. My eyes slowly opening ".....hello?" It was bright, really bright. My body went warm and I wasn't cold. I lift my body up and stared at my surroundings. Green everywhere, I was laying on grass. I stared down and I was wearing white. *!* "shin" a lovely voice called out. I stood up fast "shin honey~" that voice sounded so familiar.

 

"M-mom?" My heart racing as a lady came out of the blue. "Hi my little shinmi" my mother stood before me with open arms. I ran to her runs stumbling half way, falling towards her chest. "Mom!" I cried out. She was so warm and happy.she rapt he arms around me like how she use to. She pulled back, cupping my face. "Why are you crying my little princess" she wiped my tears away.

 


"Why did you leave, huh? Why did you leave me and dad? You know how much he misses and loves you?!" I held her hands. "Mommy, I miss you" I pulled her back, crying in her arms. She laugh "I never left you baby" she grabbed my hand and walk me to a bench out in the grass. She cupped my face.

 

"Every time you visit me, I'm there. I hear you. You grown into a beautiful women. Your not my little girl anymore....your a Mafia's daughter" she said with a smile. I smile as tears run down my face "I miss you and your dad very much. Did you know your dad cried every night since I left. He cries himself to sleep" My face became worried. "But now he's happy because he sees that his little girl is making him proud everyday. Shin, I'm really glad you made friends with Xiumin" I stared at her "shin, you should never push a friend like Xiumin away, he is a friend to stay no matter what. I'm also happy that you made many more friends and lets not forget kris" shin blush.

 

"You went threw trouble finding Mr. right, and baby" she squeeze my hand. " you found him" she smiled at me. My heart beat even faster "when you grow up into a prettier princess, you'll get married and have kids" I laugh whipping my tears away. "Wufan is always talking about having kids" shin giggled. Her mother her hair "See your already treating his little sister ask a daughter. it doesn't matter weather you have a child now or later because you'll be the best mother there is and don't forget, every time you need me, I'll be there" she kiss me on my forehead.

 

"As of right now, you have your dad, friends and your lover waiting for you" she squeeze my hand "go shin, you have to go back home" I shook my head "No mom. I want to stay here with you. I miss you mom, please don't leave me" I rapt my arms around her waist.

 

She my hair "we'll meet eventually baby and we'll all be happy" she pulled back, cupping my face. "Go back to dad. He needs you more than I do. Xiumin, kris, everybody is waiting for you .... Go shin" I whipped my tears once again. "I love you mom" I kissed her on her cheek. She nodded "I love you too shinmi, tell your dad I love him lots and please tell him to stop hanging onto the pass, let go and love again, before he grows grey hair" she giggled. "Okay mom, I love you" "I love you too....."

 

 

 

....."The two people I lived for....i'll die for" *Huh? who's talking?* "My beautiful daughter who takes after her mother, I promise your mother i would take care of you...But look where you are, This is all my fault" he sobbed. *dad?...* I slowly opened my eye, feeling the tears drop down the side of my face. "N-no...." i tried talking threw the mask. My fathers face popped up and all i saw was tears falling. I place my hand on his cheek. "...d-don't. ...c-cry" i said weakly.

 

He smile at me "Shin~" I waited to be embrace into my dads arm but he look so hesistantly. He shook his head, sitting back down. "You got stabed in the back. Do you remember that?" he said. *stabed?...oh yeah* i nodded. "Shin..why didn't you call. There was about 30 men out there, you know how worried i was when you called?" He tried his best not to yell. *he's scolding me again* i smile "Im your d-daughter...M-mafia's daughter for a r-reason dad" i smile warmly at my dad.

 

 

 

Tears fell as he smiled "yes. you are my daughter" he bent over, kissing me on the forehead. "Go to sleep. I'll be here okay?" he my hair till i fell back to sleep.

 

 

Aurthors POV!

 

 

He watch as his daughter falls back to sleep. He himself couldn't t fall to sleep. So he walks out the room taking one glance at her before he leaves. "i'll be back". He took the elevator down stairs to get a cup of coffee. With his hands in his pockets, he takes a step out the elevator. Before he could turn the corner to to the waiting and then the lobby, he heard people talking.

 

"Yah! Xiumin, stop eating my buns~" Yuri whined.

Jia giggled "here, you can have mine" she handed hers to yuri's.

"Hey. im gonna go get some coffee, anyone wants to come?" Kris said standing up.

It was 3 a.m in the morning and Mr.Lee stood there shock. *they haven't gone home yet? these kids* he smiled but puts on a serious face, walking towards them.

 

"Ahemm" he cough and their eyes were on him like they were caught red handed. "I thought i told you guys to go home?" he said in a low voice. They all stutter, talking "Sorry Mr.Lee for going against your words but..." yuri said droping her head. "We wanted to stay next to her for the night. Going home after all this has happen, i don't think i can sleep" Kris said. *If shins mother was here she would pinch there cheeks* He smiled.

 

 

"Its okay. im not mad" he gave them a warm smile and there shoulders felt lighter. "Kris. lets go get some coffee" he waved. Kris was nervous being with Shins dad. He stood up starring at Xiumin for help but Xiumin gave him a warm smile. He nodded following after her dad. Silently following behind, kris was thinking of things to say or to do. "Son" Kris looked up.

 

" I already know your love for shin. I knew when she had to chose to go back to Luhan or be happy with you" He turn around and put his hand on his shoulder. "im glad she found the one. Please dont let her go. Besides food, Xiumin and me. Theres you that also makes her happy" he smiled. Kris felt his heart that was weighing down on him get lighter.

 

"Thank you" he bowed over and over again. " I dont ever want to leave shin Mr.Lee. I didn't know happienest till i found her" he said sincerely. Her father smiled greatly "im glad Shin held onto you. I can't wait to see you as my son-in-law" Those three words made his heart jump. "r-really?" he said with wide eyes. Mr.Lee stared at him, nodding. "Shin might be hard to handle at times but--" "I can handle her at her hardest Mr.Lee. i love her that much" kris smiled.

 

Mr.Lee pulled Kris into a head lock "your such a good kid. If my wife was here she would do the same" he ruffled his hair. Although Kris was taller then Shins dad, Kris was like a kid in his arms and he just laugh. After a while of talking, they didn't notice the time "Oh!" Mr.Lee said standing up from the table. "What is it Mr.Lee?" kris said. "Its time for school. I didn't know we were talking that long" he chuckled. Kris smiled "it was worth getting to know about you, thank you"

 

 

 

 

They walked back to the lobby where they found the others sleep. "You should be getting to Shin. I'll wake them up. See you after school" he bowed as they parted their ways. "Wake up guys~ we're gonna be late for school---" "Leave alone. im tired" yuri whined as she huddle in her jacket. Kris giggled "Xiumin hyung--" Xiumins eyes popped open, glarring at Kris. Xiumin motion him o move away. He didn't want kris to mess up the mood. Jia rest her head on Xiumins shoulder, sleeping.

 

 

 

Kris nodded backing away "i guess, i'll be going to school by myself" He grabed his bag and walk to his car. The rest woke up around 12:30 a.m "h-hey.. Lets get ready for school" yuri said streaching. Jia yawn tapping "okay. Let me just--" "ITS 12:30!" Xiumin yelled. They all jumped up "Babo. Kris woke you guys up but you guys fell back to sleep" They all turn their heads towars the door.

 

 

"SHIN!!"

 

They all smiled as they seen her in her patient outffit, leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed. Just when they were about to kill her with a tight hug, Shin threw her hands up. "STOP!" she yelled making them all pause. "I believe my doctor told you about about the hugs and patting on the back? Please go lightly--" Xiumin continue to run up to her and rapt his hand around her neck, sqeezing her tight. "Shinmi~" he pulled back cupping my face.

 

 

 

"Don't you ever scare us like that? i almost...I Almost thought you left me" he kissed her on her forehead. Shin giggled "yeah me too but im here now" Yuri push Xiumin out the way and hugged Shin, rocking her side to side. "Shin~ we were supose to drink beer, eat junk food and have a GIRLS NIGHT~" Yuri whined. Shin pat her back "sorry. i guess there was another fight waiting for me. When im fully recovered--" "Shin!!"

 

All turn their backs and seen Kai running towards Shin. "oh, Jongin--Ah" He smash his body into Shins, making her wince in pain. Just when yuri was about to pull him away, Shin put her hand up "im okay" she mouth. Yuri nodded. "I thought i was gonna lose you" He pulled back with tears in his eyse. "Yuri text me but i didn't get to charge my phone till this morning, im sorry" he pulled her back into his embrace. Shin shock *...how do i react?* Shin start patting him on the back.

 

"Thanks for your concern jongin but im fine....kinda" She pulled away. "Don't cry, i said im fine" She smiled wipping his tears away. * I thought i was gonna die when i got the news* he cup her face, shocking everyone. CLICK! CLICK!

 

 

 

Before things (Lips) go some where they shouldn't, Shin laugh pulling away. "Ummm. im gonna go take a rest, Jia! do you mind helping me to my room" She said. Jongin stared at her confuse "Chinese?" He look confuse. Jia came to her side and held onto her arm. She turn around to Xiumin and Yuri "Go home, and eat. Visit me in the after noon, okay?" She smiled at them. Xiumin gave her one last pek on the cheek before leaving. "Make sure you eat okay. You still look pale" He pout. Shin giggled "For my xixi, of course i will" she cupped his cheeks.

 

 

 

Jongin glared at Xiumin jealousy and Yuri saw it. *this is exactly what i didn't want happening* Yuri sigh. "See you later guys. Bye Yuri, Bye Jongin" They waved bye to her. Jongin was dying to hug her and if he did, he wouldn't want to let go. "Lets go~" Jia said as they went inside the elevator. "Shin shin~" Jia said. Shin looked to her right "how did you know Kris woke us up?" Jia ask. Shin chuckle "When my dad came back, he told me that you guys were still here and STILL sleeping so i thought i'd go check up on you guys" Shin smiled.

 

"What about your back? you just finish your surgery yesterday. You should be in bed" Jia had worried in her voice. " I know but im too stubborn to follow the rules" They both giggled. As they enter Shins room, Jia help her to the bed "Go home Jia. I can take care of myself thank you" Jia smiled but as she turn around to leave the room, she stop.

 

 

 

"Is there something wrong jia?" Shin ask. Jia took a deep breath as she turn around. "Shin can i ask you a favor?" she said walking back to her side. Shin smile "of course" Jia bit her lip. "ugh....how do i say this without sounding mean..." Shin stared confuse at her. "Ummm...about you and Xiumin...kissing" She look down to her toes. Shin giggle "sorry. Its a habit of ours. I won't do it again, now that he has someone of his own, i won't Jia. Don't be nervous" Shin laugh "Its not wrong to claim whats yours. I would of done the same if you and Kris had that kind of friendship" Shin held Jia's hand.

 

 

 

"Are we cool?" She said. Jia smile at her "Yes we are!" Jia rapt her arms around Shin, putting her in pain. But Jia was too happy to realize. "Jia...Pain" shin cough. "Oh! sorry!" She pulled back with a sorry face. Shin tried smiling off the pain but she couldn't, so she held it in. "Ummm. i'll see you later. Bye Jia" She said waving her out. Jia nodded "Bye shin~" she said sad as she walked out the door. As the door close, shin broke into a painfull cry. "Argh!" she bit her lip from letting out any more pain.

 

After the tight hug Kai gave her, that was all she could handle but she never knew Jia was gonna give her one too. Shin reach over to grab the emergency button but....it was broken. She got out of bed, hunching over in pain. She felt as if her back was being stabbed again. Feeling what she "thought" was sweat running down her back, she stared at the floor and seen blood. "Help.." She fell to the ground. Her vision slowly turning black. The last thing she heard was a voice.

 

 

"I'll take you home with me. Don't worry...i'll protect you Shin. I love you" A deep voice said and her mind went blank.

 

---THE END--

.....DUN DUN DUN!!!! ~ sorry for the hold up guys:( i'll keep writting when i can. And i also hope you gys check out my other Story I Love Her. Byebye~ Oh and if you have any questions for me, please dont be scared to ask, i wont bite....maybe. ANYWAYS LOVE ALL