2/3

The Mafia's Daughter

KRIS POV!

7:30 a.m

I woke up and she was still laying on me. "fat head" i said poking her cheeks. So beautiful, the way she sleeps. i don't want this moment to end-- "Kris, were did shin--"i looked towards the door and Sungmi was standing by the door, with her teddy bear in her arm, rubbing her eyes. "Shin's sleeping right now" he said starring at shin. "but i want to sleep with shin" sungmi whined. He sighed "fine..come here" he said scooting over. Sungmi walked to kris's side of the bed. Kris carried Sungmi in the middle of them. "go to sleep now.." he said patting her head. "Kris...do you love shin.." sungmi said starring at shin. He nodded "alot. why do you ask?" he said looking at sungmi. "because Shin has alot of guy friends and there always touching her. Yesterday, a guy was hugging her and crying!" sungmi said annoyed.

 

Kris looked confused "shhh, your gonna wake shin up" They both stared at shin, who was deep in sleep. "Sungmi, where did you see this?" he said looking at sungmi. "Oh ummmm..." she said hidding under the sheets. "Sungmi" he said firm. She came out "yesterday. when shin's friend came and picked me up. We waited at the park for shin. She talked to them but one of them were yelling at her....but he started to cry. So shin hugged him.." i swear, i bet he's just doing that to hug her. i turned to the side and faced shin " thats all.." i asked. she nodded "Kris. i don't like it when other boys try taking shin away.." sungmi pouted putting her palm on shins cheek.

 

"i just want shin to stay with us" she said sad. i nodded my head " me too. i want her as much as you do sungmi, but shin has her own life too". i stared at shin. i sighed "but don't worry sungmi, shin won't leave...remember, she loves you" i said patting sungmi. she nodded and close her eyes. "sleeping?" she nodded. i chuckled at her cuteness. Mintues later i find myself sleeping.

 

Shin's POV!

" i just want shin to stay with us.." is that sungmi talking? "me too. i want her as much as you do sungmi, but shin has her own life too.." Kris? "Don't worry sungmi, shin won't leave...remember, she loves you". Is this a dream? i slowly opened my eyes to take a peek. NO. its not a dream...sungmi. Minutes later, i heard nothing and open my eyes. Sungmi was right in the middle of us, and kris was sleeping. I pulled sungmi into my arm, like holding your teddy bear. i whisper in her ear "i won't leave, i promise" i said kissing her on the forehead. i fell back to sleep.

 

NO ONE POV!

 

10:00 kris woke up and seen shin holding sungmi, he couldn't help but to smile. He looked at his watch and seen the time "!!!" He fell on the floor. "owwhh" he said rubbing his elbows. he stared back at the two who were still asleep. He stood up and tiptoed to the bathroom. "! practice is about to start in 30 mintues!!" he said trying to get ready fast. He ran down stairs and put on his shoes " my keys?!" he ran back up stairs and paused "for getting something?" Shin said rubbing her eyes at the top of the stairs. He smiled "Oh, your awake?" he said happy. Shin nodded and threw him his keys. "go. your gonna be late" she said smiling.

 

He turned around and stop "Shin.." he said looking at her. Her eyebrows lift. "Your should come to my practice....and bring sungmi too" kris said smiling. Shin nodded and motioned her hands "okay, go before you get yelled at" she said half asleep. Kris couldn't get over her cute morning look. He ran up the stairs and stoped right infront of shin. "Did you for--" her sentence got cut off by kris's lips.Her eyes widden in shock with their lips still touching. He pulled back "see you in a little" he said running out the door. Shin covered "KRIS!!" she was now fully awake. Her cheeks were blushing but she would say that she is mad when she nows her heart is beating fast.

 

 

Sungmi ran out his room and hugged shin's legs. "good morning shin" shin hugged sungmi "good morning princess" she carried sungmi to the kitchen and place her on the counter. "hummm...what should we eat?" shin said opening the fridge. "ice cream!" sungmi yelled. "nope. we can eat that later on today...how about ramen. And don't worry i make the best ramen EVER!" shin said smiling. sungmi nodded "go wash up and i'll cook" shin said putting sungmi on the ground. Sungmi ran up stairs, while shin was boiling the water.*RING RING* She turned her head towards the living room.*RING RING*

 

shin put down the chopsticks and walked into the living room, where her phones been ringing. She picked it up and seen over 50 miss calls and messages from luhan. She threw her phone back on the couch "forget about him" shin said walking into the kitchen. She finished cooking the ramen and set up the table. "just in time" shin said to sungmi. They sat across from eachother smiling. "Sungmi, kris wants us to go to his practice. So after we eat lets get ready" Shin said. sungmi nodded, "then after kris is done with pratice, we can go get ice-cream" she said eye smiling. Shin nodded "Done!" sungmi said slurping on the soup.

 

"Get ready, and i'll wash the dishes" shin said standing up. After shin was done washing the dishes, she went to the living room "im ready.." sungmi said running down the stairs, with her hair in her face. Shin laughed "come here.." shin said patting the spot next to her. Sungmi sat down andfelt her hair being put up. "Pigtails" shin said. "Look. you look cute" shin said putting the mirror infront of her. Sungmi touched her hair "wow, i look cute"  she said smiling. i grabed her hand "lets go. We have to stop by my house first, i need to get ready too" shin said. She grabbed her phone and her jacket.

 

Sungmi sat in th back with her seat belt on "ready?" Shin said looking at sungmi threw the mirror. "Lets go!" Sungmi said smiling. Shin drove to her house and parked out side. Shin sat in the car, waiting. "shin..." sungmi said. "Oh. sorry sungmi, lets go" shin got out the car and ran to sungmi's door. "Lets go" shin said holding sungmi's hand. They walked up to the door "wait. let me get my--" as shin was searching threw her pockets for the keys, the door opened. "SHIN!" Luhan said pulling shin into his arms. Not even remembering sungmi was right there, Shin pushed luhan back, and stared at sungmi, who looked hurt. "sungmi this is luhan..." she looked mad.

 

She grabbed shins hand and hid behind her legs. "Come here" shin carried sungmi and walked inside the house, leaving Luhan lost. "Shin..." luhan said following shin up the stairs "where were you last night? you know how worried i was? Shin answer me" he said begging. Shin ignored and walked inside her room. She slamed the door on Luhan's face and locked it. "Shin.....why aren't you talking to him?" Sungmi said sitting on the bed. Shin walked in and out her closet. She paused "im mad at him...thats all". Shin worn her riped up jeans and a plain white t-shirt. She left her down, stoping at her lower back."lets go" shin said grabbing her hand.

 

Shin opened the door and seen luhan waiting right infront of her. "Shin, can we please talk" he said beging. Shin ignored and walked pass him with sungmi. He followed after "shin!" Luhan grabbed shin's wrist. "im begging..." he said starring at her with glassy eyes. She sighed and bent over to sungmi "sungmi can you go wait in car for me? it won't take long" shin said smiling at her. Sungmi stared at luhan, then back at shin. "Okay..." sungmi went and waited in the car. Shin stood up straight and turn towards luhan. "Go" she said with no emotions. He stared at her.

 

"Shin, i can't eat or sleep without you. im sorry and i MEAN IT. Im nothing without you. My heart aches every night without you....please shin. im begging you to forgive me" he said as tears fell down his eyes. Shin looked away "..Luhan". Luhan looked up and stared at Shin. "you think im okay? you think im not hurting too? Luhan, im as hurt as much as you are. My heart felt like it got stabbed because of you and you think im walking around with an unbroken heart?" Tears were seconds away from falling. " i have to go...bye luhan" shin said walking away but Luhan rapt his arms around her neck.

 

"Please....don't leave me" he said crying. Shin's heart droped. She missed Luhans smell, then way he held her and the way he tighten his arms around her, making sure Shin was his. Shin took a deep breath "Luhan..." she said holding back her tears. He hid his face in her shoulders. She turned around and hugged him deeply. "Shin" Luhan said squeezing her. Shin rapt her arms around his waist as her tears fell on his shirt, making his chest wet. She pulled back and ran out the door, leaving Luhan alone, again. She ran to the car and got in.

 

Sungmi was sitting there starring at Shin. "Shin...are you crying?" sungmi said worried. Shin wipped her eyes "Oh no....im just tired. Thats all" shin said smiling. Sungmi nodded "to kris, we go!" sungmi yelled. "yup. lets go" shin said wipping her eyes. She rolled her window down, so that the wind can blow in her eyes and make the redness go away. "We here" smile said as she parked. she stared at herself in the mirror before going out. "you look fine?" she said questioning herself. She got out the car and held Sungmi's hand. She walked into the gym and seen the team practicing. We sat on the bleachers, on the top.

 

"Oh. i seen Kris!" sungmi said excited. i nodded "KRIS! KRIS! KRIS!" Sungmi yelled. All the boys stared sungmi and shin. "Kris...i think that little girl is calling you" one of the team mates said to kris. "what?" Kris took his headphones out and turned around. A smile was planted on his face, he stood up and ran to them. "hi sungmi" he said patting her head. Shin stared at Kris mad for what he did this morning. "here" shinsaid throwing a drink to him. Kris stumble a little "oh...thanks" he said smiling at shin. He sat next to shin "mad?" he said smirking. She crossed her arms..."i'd take that as a yes" he said drinking his cola. "Kris mind telling us who's this pretty lady?" one of the team mate said. Kris carried shin on his lap "my wife" he smirked.

 

"WWOaahhhh~~~" the team said cheering for kris. Shin felt so embarass, she didn't do anything. "Oh and thats sungmi. Our daughter" he said smiling. He had pride written on his face. "Wow kris, im jealous. you have a beautiful wife and a pretty daughter" the team mate said crossing his arms. Kris nodded "yeah, who wouldn't be jealous" he said holding Shin tight around her waist.*Should i embarass him? or not?* shin sat there thinking. "30 mintues left...you think you can wait?" he said to shin.She nodded awkwardly "Okay..i got to go" he sat shin back in her spot and got up. he ran down the bleacher but stop and run back up. He stared at shin "shin can you make a straight line with your lips?" kris asked shin.

 

She stared at him confused "yeah, like this--" Kris bent over and kissed shin on her lips. "ahah...you fell for it again" he said pulling back. Shin hit him on the arm. "your dead if you keep doing thatt!" she said mad. Kris chuckled and pouted "i guess im a dead man" he said running back. Sungmi tuged on shin's shirt. "shin, i have to use the bathroom.." sungmi me said pacing back and forth. Shin stood up "okay lets go". they both walked to the girls bathroom. Shin stood outside the stall waiting for sungmi. *RING RING*

 

No one POV!

 

"Xiumin come out of your room and eat...." my mother said knocking on the door. I sat on my bed starring at the pictures of me and shin. "Xiumin, your food is outside your door. Please eat, okay? im off to work. Its been days since Xiumin ate. He can't even function right. He sat on the floor...hopeless. shin...shin.." he said hugging his knees. His mother hasn't seen him so sad...depress. "Hello is this shin?" xi-xi's mother said. "Oh....Mrs.Kim! how are you?" shin said. "im fine, but xiumin....he hasn't eaten for days and he hasn't left his room. Im so worried about him, i can't watch over him.....i was wonder if yu can pay him a visit?" shin didn't talk "Shin?.....you there?" Mrs.kim said.

 

Shin snaped back "oh....ummm" shin said scratching the back of her neck. "please shin....your the only one i trust" Mrs.kim said begging. "Okay...i'll be over in alittle bit" shin said. "Thank you Shin!" mrs.kim said hanging up. Shin sighed deeply "done!" sungmi said walking out. They both walked back to the gym. "Don't forget we have a game tomorrow. Okay thats all, good work today boys!" the coach said leaving. Kris grabbed his bag and ran to shin and sungmi. "Lets go" he said putting his arm around shin's shoulder. Shin rolled her eyes.

 

"Lets go get ice-cream!" sungmi said jumping. Shin nodded and took sungmi with her and kris followed. "were here!" shin said opening the door. "yeah!" kris came out his car and ran towards us. "lets go" he said smiling, i nodded "wait!" they both stard at shin lost. *F! that guy thinks im with xiumin!* "what is it?" kris asked. "ummm..." shin stared at sungmi who couldn't wait to eat ice-cream.."...nothing. lets go" they walked inside "hello, welcome to--" he stared at shin, who tried to hide her face. She shyly smiled and wave her hand. "hello..." kris stared at the two confuse. Shin stared at sungmi and kris "well...go pick your ice-cream" she said smiling. they nodded and went.

 

Shin walked up to the worker "look....i know you think--" "YOU ARE A PLAYER!--" shin slapped his mouth. "im not a player! and im sorry for lying to you" she said romoving her hand. he sighed and crossed his arms "soooo...are you two going out?" shin looked up. "what? im just asking. He looks hot by the way" he said smirking. "omg...he's looking at us!" he said happy. shin rolled her eyes. "whatever...i got to go" Shin walked back to the table. "Here we'll share" Kris said scooping for her. "thanks...Oh by the way, im leaving next week...No, sunday night " shin said eating. "What?! why?!" they both said in unison.

 

"ummmm...family business but i'll be back the following week. don't worry" shin said patting sungmi on the head. "but my birthdays next week..." sungmi said pouting. "your birthdays next week! when?" shin ask. "on thursday..."she said sad. "sorry sungmi but i promise you, i'll buy you a gift in china when i come back" sungmi looked up. "okay..." she was still sad. shin pouted, she wanted to stay but how. "china? your going to china?" kris asked. shin nodded "don't worry, i'll bring you back something too" shin said smiling. "can't you just.....not go?" kris ask. Shin felt more sad inside " im sorry... but its not like i won't leave forever...i promise when i come back, you'll be the first i'll see" shin said smiling. After they were done eating their ice-cream they left.

 

"where should we go now?" kris asked. "ummmm....i have somewhere to go but i'll call. Okay?" shin said. Kris nodded and watch shin walk up to sungmi. "sungmi, please don't be sad, It hurts me when your sad. Sungmi....you know i love you right?" sungmi nodded but still sad. "i have a favor to ask you....but only the queen and princess should know" sungmi looked suprise " promise that you'll never be sad when i leave, if you do then the queen will feel it in her heart and it'll pain her" shin said covering her heart. "i don't want shin to be sad" sungmi said pouting. "promise you won't be sad when i leave?" shin said putting out her pinky.

 

Sungmi nodded and pinky promisse shin. "i got to go...bye guys" shin said waving and getting into her car. Shin drove to Xiumins house and parked outside. She sat in her car, hesitating if she should go in or not. "Please shin, your the only one i trust..." shin shook her head. She sighed and opened her door. *knock knock* she opened the door but the house was dark. She walked upstairs to Xiumins room and seen the tray of food infront of his door. "he hasn't been eating for days..." Shin marched up to Xiumins door and started pounding on it. "OPEN UP THE GOD DAMN DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN XIUMIN!" shin said pounding the door harder.

 

Xiumin sat on the floor when his heart jumped from that pounding. He stood up and opened the door "...shin?" Xiumin said suprise. Shin stared at Xiumin and seen how pale and skinny he looked "you fool!" shin wanted to do so much. punch, slap, kick....but deep down inside she was hurt. She could only hold him like there was no tomorrow "why are you so skinny!" shin said crying, while hugging Xiumin. Xiumin stood there in shock... "is this a dream?" he thought. He slowly rapt his arms around shins waist. "no...its not a dream. she's here, infront of me...holding me" tears fell down his cheeks as he held on tighter.

 

Shin pulled back and cupped his face "look, your cheeks don't even fill my palms anymore" shin whined. "look how skinny you got--" xiumin pulled shin back into his arms. "im sorry. im sorry shin, i should of never said that to you. im so stupid" xiumin said crying. Shin patted his back "no im stupid! im sorry i didn't know you were gonna do this to yourself" shin said crying. After a while from hugging and crying, they pulled away. "shin..." xiumin said. Shin walked outside the door and picked up the tray of food. "eat this! your so skinny, you make me look fat" shin whined. Xiumin chuckled alitte 'sorry..." he said taking the tray from her.

 

"don't be...ever again" she said watching him. he sighed, starring at his food "shin....i didn't mean what i said back at the roof" he said scratching the back of his neck "its okay..i know you didn't mean it, your my bestfriend remember?" shin said smiling. *bestfriends? its thats as close as i can get to you, than thats fine with me. as long as i have you with me, im alive* xiumin smiled. "yup" shin stood up and walked outside "i'll be down stairs cooking something...okay?" shin said. Xiumin nodded

 

She's here where i want her, where i need her. Xiumins blood was rushing, he wanted her by his side. His desire of her couldn't hold on any longer... he needs her more then anything. She's like a drug, addicting and powerful.

 

--the end--

 

 

ah! is the story getting worst? please be honest:( and sorry for not showing xiumin so much or lay but im saving lay for the fight. please keep reading:)