Crazy Jealous

The Mafia's Daughter

 

The day went by and i woke up under the sheets with Luhans arms around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder. "Your awake?" his lips near my ear. I smiled "no..im still tired" i said. He sat up with no shirt on "babe, im hungry!" he whined. He got up "Where you going?" i ask. He turned around "getting my suitcase, you know" he said pointing at the shirt on me "since your wearing my my shirt". i looked down.. "Sorry, i just put on what was the nearest to me" i smiled. He walked up to me and cupped my face "its okay, you look cute in it" he kissed me on the nose.He left, and i got up to take a shower. I never locked my door, but i did this time. Lets just say luhan isn't as innocent as he looks. As i was showering i hear a knock

 

"Shin!, you in there?!" i heard Luhan.

Who else would be in the shower, fool! "No, its SHERK!" i rolled my eyes.

"Open the door!" he said.

"NO! im showering! " i yelled.

"Shin! i want to shower together!!! PWEEEAAASSEE!" he begged as he was knocking on the door. GOODESS! he's such a kid.

"NO! now go away!" i yelled.

"SORRY!" i heard the door nob turning.

WTF! I peek my head out the curtains and there he was. Standing there, with a screw driver. I pointed at him "ha..how the fu--" he crossed his arms. "What can i say, i get what i want, When i want" he smirked. I held onto the shower curtains "get out or else.." he droped the screw driver and walked towards me. "Whats wrong with showering with my girlfriend?" he took a step inside the tub. The water was now dripping on both of us. My back hit the wall and his face was an inch anyway. "round 2?" he smirked. "shut up" i kissed him as my arms were around his neck and my legs around his waist. And there we were, in the shower,NOT showering.

 

--3HOURS LATER--

i put my sweat pants on and a white t-shirt. I put a towel over my head. "Shin, lets order pizza" Luhan said putting on his shirt. I stared at him. Same sweat pants, white t-shirt "Are trying to copy me?" i said eyeing him. He turned around and laugh. "Looks like we were really ment to be" i smiled "Whatever and i want a Vegi-pizza. Okay?" i said putting my hand up. He nodded calling the Pizza place. We walked down stairs and sat in the living room. Luhan pulled me over in his arms. "your really touchy today luhan, what did you smoke?" i said looking up at him. He laughed "hey, whats wrong with loving my girl" He said smiling. i rolled my eyes "Oh luhan, Only you can be that chessy" he laughed.

 

We rested out legs on the coffee table and watched RIO as we waited for the pizza man. We were laughing so hard, well i was laughing at how funny his laugh sounds. The more he laughed the funnier it got. *RING RING* he got up and reached for my phone. "Who is it?" i ask. He looked at the caller ID "..my..XI-XI?" he said. "Whos this, why are you calling him yours?" i got up and snatch the phone away from him and sat back down. "Xiumin!" i yelled happyily.

 

 

Authors POV!

 

"Xiumin!" shin was happy but Luhan wasn't. Luhan sat there thinking out of three guys which asshoe is this one. He kept rolling his eyes when he seen her smile. "I miss you too, my xi-xi" Luahn's ears were turning red. DID he just say "i miss you" to my shin?!?!!? Why does she sound happy when talking to this GUY?!?! Luhan sat across the other couch, staring at shin. "Oh, i had to go pick him up today" she said. Luhans eyes widden *HIM.HIM.HIM! IM YOUR IN BOYFRIEND!* his anger couldn't wait. He got up and snatch the phone from Shin. "Hello?" he said anger. "hel-" Xiumin was cut off. "Im sorry but my GIRLFRIEND can't talk right now, bye" he hung up and threw her phone on the couch. Shin stood up.

 

"What The ! LUHAN! i was talking to him" she said. he sat there with mad face "him,...Oh, i had to go pick him up today?!?! SHIN! im not HIM, im your in BOYFRIEND!" he yelled. she rolled her eyes "Yeah you are! but right now your acting like a little kid than a in boyfriend!" she yelled. "well maybe! if you didn't have to talk to him like i was right next to you, THEN maybe i wouldn't act this way!" he yelled. "oh, i get it" she smirked "What!" Luhan said annoyed. " MY.LULU.IS.JEALOUS" she smiled. He rolled his eyes "please, jealous. Why would i be" he layed down and stared at the t.v. "So your not jealous?" shin said crossing her arms. He ignored. "Okay, well i better get some sleep. I got school tomorrow" i turned around. Luhan sat up "your...YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE ME HERE!" he said staring at her back.

 

Shin pulled out her phone "Kris the Giant" why is he calling?! it! "Kris Wu" i said smiling.

Kris stared at his phone "shin...you sound..weir--I mean happy"

"Thanks" i pertend smiling. "Shin, lets do something tomorrow since its Friday" i turned around and seen Luhan sitting there. I started walking up the stairs "Friday!, sure why not. Since i have nothing to do on Friday" i said. "Cool, than wait for me after school, i'll drive" Kris said. I smiled "okay, see you tomorrow" i closed the door but it was stoped my Luhan's foot. I rolled my eyes and got into bed. "shin..." he said standing by the door. "Shin" i ignored him "SHIN! im talking to you!" he said walking on the side of the bed, where i was laying. I didn't even stare at him. "so your ignoring me now? Then who's goona eat pizza with me?!" he said holding my hand. I layed my head down and closed my eyes. "Yah! Shin! are you really sleeping!" i could only picture him standing there like a fool. I lift my hand and waved it. "Get out, im trying to sleep" i said with my eyes closed.

 

"...but..shin" he pouted. i was still ignoring him. I felt a his body next to mines. He put him arms around me, bringing me closer to him. I layed there for 3 minutes with my eyes closed and he hasn't said a word. I opened my eyes, just to see him staring at me. "are you mad at me?" he pouted. *KEEP YOUR TOGETHER SHIN! DONT FALL FOR HIS CUTENESS!* i conitued to ignore him "fine, if that what you want than i'll say it. Im jealous. IM JEALOUS" i stared at him "im jealous of every guy that you talk to or about. I haven't seen you in 6 years, and this whole time i kept my distance from those other girls because i knew i had one waiting for me in Korea. When i came back, i just wanted you and only you. After waiting 2 years, i gave up that we were gonna meet again. So than i tried forgetting that little girl i fell in love with, which only made me want you more. Shin, please don't be mad, i love you" he said pouting.

 

My heart was tearing up, he tried his best for me but i just remembered him when Xiumin kissed me. Im such a lousy girlfriend. i sighed "okay...i get it. you need your sleep" he said sliding out of bed. i grabbed his hand "not without my Luhan" i smiled. He came tumbleing down on me "Shin! i knew you wouldn't be mad!" he said squeezing my body. I pushed him away "i was never mad at you fool" i smiled "i just couldn't help but to think you did all that for me" i pouted. he hugged me "You crazy girl! i'd do anything for you" he smiled. I looked in his eyes "okay, then can you go get the pizza. The bell has been ringing for 5 minutes" he got up and ran down stairs. I chuckled "luhan..im sorry".

 

 

He came opened the door "Vegi pizza for my shinMi" he said smiling. i tried smiled "thanks lulu" i said grabbing a slice. Thinking about this reminds me how that fool Kris kept on giving me one after another. i smiled like a loser just thinking about. "What are you smiling about shin?" luan said. I looked up "oh, one time i went to--" *! I CAN'T BRING UP KRIS, that will only make him mad* he paused to put his pizza down and stared at me. "Go on" he said waving his hand. i looked away "i went to the park...and ...this girl gave me PIZZA" I said smiling * i at making up* he looked at me like i was crazy "..so, whats the funny part?" he said tilting his head. "well, the thing is *RING RING* we stared at my phone. *life saver!* i smiled and grabed my phone. *unknown* "who is it?" Luhan ask. i just shrugged.

 

"Hello?" i said.

"shin?" the guy said over the phone.

"yup, this is her" i said eating my pizza.

"shhhhiiinnnn" the person whined. i stared at my phone before putting it by my ear.

"whos this?" i said. Luhan was just staring at me.

"Shin its me, Lay" my face drop. Was i happy? No. i was shock, luhan will just get mad, if he hears im talking to a guy AND how the did he get my number?!?"Oh, hi" i said faking a smile. "Shin, i was wondering" Luhan's eyebrows were touching as he stared at me. "YOUR PREGNET!!" I said trying to come up with an excuse. Luhan face was shock as if he was saying girl-. i sighed in relief.

 

"...shin?" Lay said over the phone. *sorry Lay* " WOW! so she moved?! GOODNESS! i don't know how she does it" i said looking away. Luhan pointed towards the door "should i go?" he said. i shook my head, "Okay, see you tomorrow!" i hung up. I stared at luhan, "girls" i said faking a smile. He just nodded. We finished the pizza watch more movies. *YAWN* I looked up "your tired, aren't you?" he shook his head. "stop lying, just go to sleep.AND don't worry i won't talk to anyone" i said. He laughed "Ony if you sleep with me" he pouted. i rolled my eyes "fine" i said pulling his hand to my room. I layed back down in bed with Luhan next to me.

 

"go to sleep now" i said staring at him. He layed his head in his palm and stared at me. "Tomorrow is school. What am i gonna do when your gone?" he pouted. "Wait for me, like you always do" i smiled. he sighed "but..your gonna go to school and talk to all your GUY friends, while im over here, doing NOTHING". I cupped his face "Then drop me off and pick me up, if that makes you happy. Wait, why aren't you going school?" he sighed again " I won't get to sign up for school until 2 more days. my dad will send the papers from china to here. So i just have to wait" he put his hand on top of my hand. "don't worry, im still comming home to you" i said hugging him.

 

"shin" he said hugging me back.

"yes, lulu" i said.

"promise me something?" he said pulling away.

i looked up at him "what is it?" he put his pinky out.

"promise that you'll fall for no other guy but me" i stard at him and laughed.

i stoped and seen how serious he was "Luhan what makes you think, i'll fall for some one else? And hey, i shoule also be worried" his face said Why as he was looking at me "because, YOU! my handsome luhan, will have girls falling for you" i looked away. he laughed a little "Shin, i don't think i can find another shin like you. So back to my question" i looked at him "i promise" i said kissing him. "Goodnight Luhan" he kissed me on the forehead. "Goodnight shin"

 

 

 --NEXT DAY--

 

I woke up in luhans arms. I slowly pulled away from his arms but I stoped when he twitch, i covered my mouth. And he went back to sleep. I got ready and stared back at Luhan "He needs his rest" i covered him and left. I walked out side "shin?" i seen my dad. "Dad" i smiled. "Luhan's sleeping. Im gonna get going now" i said. "okay, well im gonna get going. Don't forget we have the business meeting in a week" he said walking away. "Okay, bye dad". i walked to school, when i just remembered Lay *! i should call him* i call the number "Shin!" he yelled. i sighed "sorry, i had to. I was-" *how do i tell him. WAIT! I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT HIM* "I was with my boyfriend" i said. Why isn't he saying anything "..Lay?" i said but he didn't responed. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around "hi, shin". "Im sorry but do i know you" i said looking at her. "its me...GO YURI?, remember. We were friends in elementry?" she said looking at me. "yuri..YURI!" now i remember "You remember now!" she said hugging me.

 

I haven't seen this girl in forever, "where have you been?!" i said hugging her back. "Well, i left to Alaska and came back. LOOK! we even go to the same school!" she said pointing at our oufits. I smiled "lets get going, were gonna be late" i paused "Yuri...are you still mad?" i said looking at her. she stared at me and sighed "Nope, it took me awhile to get over it and then i did. And PLUS, im crushing on this other guy" she said smiling. I couldn't tell if t was fake or pain. I smiled "tell me all about" she grabed my hand and we walked. I told her everything from begining to now. "And now, Luhan's being a jealous freak but i think its hot" i said smiling. Her face droped "wait! you have so many guys after you SHIN!" she said freaking out. i laughed "WRONG! i don't have--" "1- your have Xiumin, who i think like you more than a bestfriend. 2- Kris the giant, Has a HUGE crush on you but is too afaird to tell you, so he uses his little sister" he said looking at me. I just nodded "3- Lay the attached one. He's after you becuase your different in his eyes. And he likes that. 4- Luhan, your boyfriend, who is more than jealous and wants only you but i have to say, Who doesn't like it when there boyfriend is jealous" i smirked at her with a what-can-i-say face.

 

We talked until the bell rang. "Anyways just give me your number and i'll text you" she said. "see you at lunch" i nodded. I walked into class and seen Xiumin eating while working and Kris fixing his hair. I walked towards my desk and waited for Lay to explode but he just sat there with his head down. "lay.." i said tapping him. He looked up and his face looked so pale "shin..." he said grabbing my hand. i stared at him "yeah?". he sighed "what do you think of me?" i pulled my hand away. "well" i said scratching the back of my head "your...cool" i said putting my thumbs up. He looked away "Shin, tell me the truth" he said with a firm voice. "Ummm, honestly. I think your different from your dad ans a REALLY good guy but too clinchy. I also think your very cute when you smile" i said looking away. He turned his body towards me "shin, i think im in love with you but -- No. I know im in love with you, And i also know that im not the only one" everything was happening so sudden, i was shock. We were talking like we were the only one's in class.

 

Everybody was busy doing there own thing and there i was in SHOCK "ummm" i said looking away "Shin, i'll make you mines. Trust me" he said smiling. i smiled looking down "i already--" "You told me already and just like before. Like i had already new about you, im still gonna come for you shin" *freaked out? A little. Shock? still. Blushing? yup. WAIT! blushing?!* i stared at him "Class is now starting, every body pull out your books" i didn't pay attention in class at all. I sat there with a blank face "shin...SHIN?" the teacher said waving her hand in my face. Everybody was staring at me. "are you okay?" the teacher ask me. i nodded and she continued with her teaching. Xiumin stared and me "are you okay" he mouthed. i nodded smiling and kris just stared at me. *RING RING* "its lunch time" the teacher said leaving. Lay grabbed my hand "lets get something to eat" he said smiling, i felt another hand on my arm "Sorry, but she already promise me she'd have lunch with me" i looked up and seen kris staring at Lay.

 

Lay pulled me towards him "Sorry, but she was with me first" he glared at Kris.

i was being yanked to kris's side "When shin promies, She never breaks a promies" Kirs said looking at me.

"Let go of her hand or else theres hell to pay" Xiumin said grabbing me. They both let go and i was now standing in front of all three of them.

"SHIN" they said in unison. *! someone HELP!*

"shin, hurry we're gonna be late!" Yuri said grabbing my hand and running out of class. They guys were left dumbfounded. We ran to the top of the roof "Thanks yuri, i thought i was gonna die" i said breathing. "ah!" she said screaming. I covered my ears "why are you screaming!" i said. She pulled me to the bench and made a smile that looked like the joker "Why! didn't you tell me THEY WERE HOT!" she said hitting my hand. "owww" i said rubbing. SHe covered her heart "i've seen everything, from yanking to yelling to "SHIN" she said in her dreamy voice. "And you didn't want to pull me out when it started?!?" i said looking at her. "No! why would i, everything was going great" she said crossing her arms. i rolled my eyes "anyways, yeah. Thats them and you know what else! Lay just confessed to me AND he said he'll make me his!!!" i screamed and then we both screamed.

 

"OMGOODNESS!!!!! my heart is jumping for you Shin!" she said happy. "im so dead! if luhan finds out-" "But he won't! so.....you should go out with him" she said smiling. "Are you crazy! i just promised Luhan, i wouldn't fall for anyone!" she rolled her eyes "But you also promised kris you'd hang out with him, You also promised Luhan that you wouldn't kiss anyone AND you also promise me that you'd make luhan mines when we were little" she said looking away. i sighed "...yuri, im sorry but i can't just Luhan after he waited 6 years for me" i said. She looked up "..you right. GOODNESS" she said throwing her hands in the air "gurl, im lost" i sighed with her "we'll that makes two". We laughed going back to class. "Text me, if anything happens. Okay!?" she said running to her class. i nodded smiling. "here goes another 2 hour of awkwardness" i said opening the door.

"Wife!" i looked up and seen Lay waving his hand. My face droped *did he just say WIFE?!* the whole class was mumbleing. Kris and Xiumin was just glaring at Lay. "your his wife?" one of the class girls said. i shook my head "no--" "YES!" Lay said putting his arm around my shoulder. Kris got up and pulled me in his arms "NO! she's not. We've actaully been going out" Kris said smirking at Lay. i slapped my forehead *this can't be happening!* Xiumin stood up "Stop! before rumors go out about shin, let me tell you guys this truth" Xiumin said facing everybody. I put my hands together *YES! thats my xiumin! tell them this is not true. Everything is a lie!* i smiled "ME AND SHIN ARE DATING!" Xiumin yelled.

 

My face droped "you have got to be ting me".

 

--END--

 

 

SO! i thought it was goona be weird if Shin was the only girl, so i brought Yuri! YEAH!!

anyways that ending though~! lol

please keep reading:)