Fights and Frights.

The Mafia's Daughter

Fights and frights

 

they headed towards the Junior classes. "Jia, are you sure it's this class?" Yuri ask. Jia nodded "right there. She poured the gas on me" Jia pointed out. Shin sigh "good. My hands been dying to kill something.." Shin smiled. Yuri and Jia stared at her with wide eyes "come on guys, don't tell me you thought I was serious?!" Shin said. Yuri kept her straight face as Jia was staring at shin with a "no...yes" face.


Shin shook her head. "Whatever. Give me my mask" yuri handed shin her black mask. Yuri had the white one while Jia had the pink mask. It covered up till their nose. Yuri smiled "show time~" yuri knocked the door down, shocking all the students. Shin and Jia made their way pass the door and in front of the class. "Yah! Who are you guys!? What are you doing in my class!!" The teacher yelled. Yuri and shin ignored the teacher as Jia just stayed behind shin. "Listen up year 2! A friend of ours got gas spilled on her..." Jia drop her head. Shin stared back at her, putting her hand on her shoulder. "And as a friend....we won't sit back" yuri finish. The girls in the class look scared but still had the guts to glare at them. "Get out of my class before I call the police!" She yelled again.

 

"Yo sem~ try not yelling, it's annoying me" shin said with her arms cross. "We'll leave after the 13 or 15 girls follow us to the gym. It's for practice...." Shin lied. "Just get out of my class!" She yelled again. Shin shook her head "I guess we're gonna have to do it the hard way" shin whispered to the girl in front of her. "Grab your friends and lets go. Like I said we have a meeting to attend and if you make this any harder than it already is, I'm coming for you after school" she glared at her pulling back. The girl nodded slowly, standing up. "S-sem. We'll be back fast....it's a meeting" she said with her head low. Shin smirk "fine! You didn't need to cause all this ruckus for a meeting. Just go!" She yelled. All 15 of them stood up "yuri, lead the way" shin said with her arms crossed. Yuri smiled "neh leader~, come on kids. We have so much to talk about!" She said excited. All the girls face filled with fear as they followed. Shin followed from behind with her hands in her pockets. Jia just followed like a lost puppy. "Line up!" Yuri yelled as they form a straight line in the gym.

 

"Who are you guys!?" "What do you want with us!" They yelled annoyed. Yuri, Jia and shin lines up in front of them. "I don't think you want to know" Shin said. "Oh please, it's not like your lee shin mi. Why would she want to protect a loser like Jia. And let me guess your that Yuri? She wouldn't even be friends with that loser Jia anyways. All she ever does is think and dream about men everyday. So Who the are you guys!?!" The so called looking leader of the 15 girls yelled. Yuri was fuming angry as shin, she kept calm always before a fight. But these girls reach her MAX! And she was LIKE BEFORE was dying to kill these girls.


"Bingo" yuri said. She took off her mask, revealing her while face. Next was Jia who took hers off with a blank face. The girls swallowed, hopping they didn't think who was under the third mask. Shin took her mask off, leaving a smirk on her face. "I was honestly think about going easy on you guys but--" "Looks like you'll be returning to class very late" Jia said. Shin an Yuri smiled. They were the only ones that understood Jia. As for the other girls, they tried but....THIS IS SHIN WERE TALKING ABOUT! Shin yank two girls hair to the ground, punching each of them. Jia back kicked one of the girls faces, leaving the girls nose crooked. Yuri slapped one girl with her right hand and punch a girl with her left hand. The fight was going on and shin was an endless battery, she enjoy every moment of it. As Yuri was panting "time out" she sat down on the bench. Jia was cornered by three girls. "No matter who you have next to you, your still weak" Jia got kick to the ground. "Ah!" Jia yelled in pain. Shins ear twitch as she turn her head towards Jia. Shins eyes grew big as she ran towards the three girls "you little s" 

 

Shin sprint to the girls, knocking each one of them to the ground. Yuri got up and continue what she started. Yuri stared at the clock "shin! 30 seconds!" Shin stood up grabbing Jia's hand. "Don't worry" shin stared at all the girls on the floor "we'll finish this later. Chow~" she winked walking out the gym. Just in time the bell rang and the halls were getting filled and shin, Jia and Yuri blend in just in time. Throwing there mask in the trash, they walked out of school. "Mission Complete" yuri smiled. Shin smirk "lets go change and head towards my house" she said. Jia nodded "yeah a girls night!" Yuri jumped. See you guys at my house tonight--" "beer?" Yuri said. Jia smiled "I'll bring the snacks" they all agreed. "Cool with me. See you guys then" they went their separate ways. 

 

As they walked home, shin took the short cut RING RING! "Wufan~" she smiled. "Shin~" he whined. "Where are you. You said we're gonna hang out after school" he whined again. As she was walking, she felt as if someone was following her. She pause "shin? Answer me" he said. Shin turn around and saw nobody. "I got to go wufan" shin said in a rush. "Wait! Are you okay?" He ask worried. "Yeah, sorry babe. I'll call you when I get home" shin hung up without kris saying a word. "Yah shin!" Kris yelled but she already hung up. He bit his lip worried I shes in danger and honestly she was.

 

A group of guys covered in mask, circling her till there was no way out. Shin smirk, throwing her back to the side. Laugher could be heard around her "pretty legs miss" one said. "Can't wait to see what's under that skirt of yours" he his lips. Shin felt so disgusted. Shin sigh "lets make this fast" she said cracking her neck. AND THEN IT BEGAN~ shins phone was rigin like crazy and it was all from kris. He was drop dead worried about her so he called Xiumin. "Kris?" He said. "Are you with shin?" He said hitting his nail. "Ummm no. I thought she was with you" xiumin said. Kris sigh "I called her and she jun up on me.....I'm worried Xiumin. What if something happens to her" xiumin stood up pacing around his room. "Ummm don't worry! Uummmm" xiumin was also getting nervous. He never felt scared for shin ever in his life but the sound of Kris's voice was scaring him.

 


"I'll call yuri" kris said "okay I'll get Jia....and kris, stay calm. This is shin we are talking about. If anything will weaken her knees it will be the people she loves the most" kris nodded. "Thanks Xiumin. Call me if you get anything" xiumin nodded "you got it" he hung up. They both called up the girls and while that was happening shin was 1 vs 30. She kicked every guy she could but as she kept going it only pain her left leg. * ! How many is there?!* she was panting. " what's wrong princess, tired?" Shin smirk "on second thought, I am. But you seem to be having a boring time, shall I make this fun?" She put on her evil smile. Shin always had her dad on speed dial when it came to emergencies. But this was the right time to put her skills to the test.

 

The guy laugh "too cute. I like to see what you got" he smirk at her. "You ask for it" shin sprit towards the first guy, slamming his face to the group, having his whole face bleeding. She jump up towards another one twisting his arm till she heard a crack "ahhhh!!!" He yelled in pain. The guys stared at her shock as she said "Music to my ears" she sang. 3 guys came flying at her with bangs and chains. "Weapons.... Pathetic" one guy hit her with the bat but he was too slow for shin as she kicked him in the face. She yank the bat out of his hand, whooping his . "Ahh!" He toss and turn. Shin glared at the others "wanna keep playing?" The so called leader ran towards her with a knife.... With her back facing him, the knife went threw her back. Eyes widen, shin spots out blood. Shin turn her back and kick the guy to the ground with the knife in her back. Over and over again, she sock his face till she felt nothing in hers. All men laying weak on the ground, shin reaches for the knife and pulls it out. "" she wince in pain. The guy is out cold and shin falls over to the side, with we face staring at the sky. 

 

She pulls her phone out and calls her dad "shin, why am I getting calls from kris, Xiumin, Yuri, and Jia? Are you okay--" "Down three blocks from the house. Across the bar in the back.....please" tears start running down her face as she laid in her own puddle of blood. She never thought in her whole life she would end up dying like this. Her dad stood up from his business meeting. "Shin! Stay where you are and don't move!" He yelled in fear. Shin smiled "don't yell dad..." She said weakly. "Send the guys out NOW!" Her father yelled as the gang start making there way to shin. "Shin, stay with me. You hear me!?" He yelled. Her eyes slowly dropping. "There's to...much blood...dad--" shin fell weak dropping the phone next to her as her eyes fell. "SHIN!!" He yelled. 


All rush to where shin was and her father got out the car "where is she!" He yelled at one of his guys, that got their earlier. Her dad stared at him mad and anxious. He drop his head......" Sorry boss" 


---the end---
...................Kkapsong~