Them Boys

The Mafia's Daughter

Authors NOTE! IM VERY SORRY! i didn't update on Monday! Miahnae:(

 

 

We pulled up, drove slowly comming down the street but stop half way. I turned my head to yuri "throw the pieces on the yard and dip. Kay?" she nodded. We got out the car and carried the broken bike pieces in our arms. "Oh..where are the other bikes?" yuri said looking around. i chuckled "now they know not to leave there bikes out at night" i smirked. We droped it right in front of us and left "Wait!" i said. Yuri turned her head "what?" "you have a pen?" she tilt her head. "Lets leave a letter..." i said "A warning letter?" she said. "Something like that" i smiled.

 

-BTS POV!-

 

"iTS LATE LETS GO" Suga yelled. "One more round and we'll call it even" Taehyung said. Jimin grabbed the basketball "im tired, lets go" the rest nodded. "Fine!" Taehyung said. They all rode home but Taehyung and Nam Joon (RapMon.) they walked home and seen the others standing on the yard with their faces blank.  Nam Joon ran up to them "What are you guys look--" he stoped and stared at his bike torn apart. "WHAT THE !" Taehyung yelled. "Look theres a letter" Jong kook said picking up the letter on the grass.

 

 " Cool bikes, We'll see eachother soon"

 

Nam joon ripped up the paper and cussed up a storm. "Who the would do this?!?!" He yelled. "Do you think its.." jin paused "No! i mean look! a monster looks like it ate it and it out!" He said pointing at it. "your right. Shins too weak to..." ho seok paused. "She can do anything...even this" he said looking at the broken bikes. "What if its not her?" Jin said. Taehyung shook his head. "It has to be her. LOOK it saids "we'll seen eachother soon" it has to be her" he said confused. "We can only find out" Suga said smiling. "Tomorrow...at her school" they all nodded and went inside the house. 

 

 

NO ones POV!

 

Shin smirked as she droped the paper. "Lets go.." she said walking away. Yuri followed "what did you write?" she said as she got in the car. "Yuri, becasue i told you everything. I won't hide this from you.." she turn her head to my direction "I know them. There the sons of the Tiger gang. It took me time to remember their faces but i remember them now. The fight that i win every year, i go against them and others but i never paid attention at my oponents. I just get the job done" Her face droped "...their ...in..a GANG!" She yelled. i nodded "don't worry--" "WOW! WE HIT THE JACKPOT!" she said happy. What the ? "yuri..." "look, this makes things even more fun" she said crossing her arms. "I made sure they know who it was. Right now there probably thinking its me or not" i smirked. 

 

"Tomorrow, somethings bound to happened. We just got to sit and wait" i smiled. She nodded " What if they try and do something to you?" she said worried "Nevermind! your bulletproof" she said punching me in the arm. I laughed "thanks....OH YURI!" She jumped "What?" i smiled."There was this hot guy at the warehouse today and hewas SMOKING HOT!!" I said happy."Really! well doesn't that " she said pouting at me."You already have a BOYFRIEND!" She said pointing at my face, laughing.I shook my head "Not for me STUPID! for you" i smiled. She grabbed my hand "do you really mean that?" she said with a little hopein her voice. I nodded "WOW!!!!" she yelled "tomorrow. I'll bring you there to meet him" i said focusing on the road.

 

"your training?" she ask. i nodded "yeah but he also wants to learn from me" yuri crossed her arms "are sure he wants to learn from you...or" i hit her on the shoulder "No you fool! He wants to train. Thats all and im bringing Tao with me, so we can do some Wushu together" i smiled. "Tao? Oh the food guy" she said snapping her figer. i nodded my head. "What about Luhan?" she ask "I'll bring him but im pretty sure he doesn't want to see me trainging with other guys" she nodded in agreement. "But its what evers" i smiled. After droping yuri off and went home.

 

I slowly opened my door to see if Luhan was still sleeping. "Oh.." my eyes searched the room but he wasn't there. i walked down the hall way to his room "...luhan.." i said opening the door but he wasn't there. "Where is he?" i walked around my house for almost an hour trying to find him. I sat on the couch and pulled out my phone. i called Luhans number, hoping he'll pick up. i bit my thumb nail as my eyebrows touched "hello?" "LUHAN!" I yelled standing up. "Where in the hell are you?!?!" i said worried. "Don't worry about me. im fine" i heard another voice in the back ground "Luhan hurry up. You know i don't like waiting!" a girls voice?. ".....luhan?" my mind was spinning.

 

"Shin, its not what you think--" "Luhan who are you talking to. Hang it up and come back to bed" my eyes widden as i hung up the phone. It slipped out my hand as i fell to the floor. My heading was running "xiumin.....now luhan? AH!!!!!!!" I screamed. it eccoed threw out the whole house. i held my fist tight "AH!!!!" I yelled again. My heart was beating so hard, it felt like it was gonna stop anytime soon. That night, i didn't sleep at all. ~~GoodMorning Beautiful~~ my alarm clock went off. i grabbed it and threw to the wall. I was panting as i threw with all my might. It shadder into tiny pieces, but that didn't stop me from going to school.

 

 

I got ready and took my motorcycle to school. My phone was non-stop ringing but i ignored and parked my bike. "Shin!" i didn't turn my head because i already knew it was yuri. "sup" i said walking pass her. Yuri's smile droped "shin....you okay?" she said walking beside me. i paused "is it that noticeable?" i said with a low tone. she nodded "you..look dead" she said. i sighed "i'll be fine" i kept walking "shin, you know you tell me anything. right?" she said holding my hand. I opened my locker "Luhan was sleeping with another girl lastnight" i said with no emotions. "That ing bastard!" she said crossing her arms.

 

As i was grabbing my books, i felt yuri's arms around my waist "don't be sad or a robot. It hurts me to see you like this" i did a bitter smile. "Thanks but thats not the only thing that hurts" she turned me around "tell me"she said holding my shoulders. i sighed ""xiumin call me a..... ". not even a second yuri was already walking away. i closed my locker and ran after her. "Where are you going?" i said holding her arm. "Shin, let go. im gonna teach that er a lesson. Who is he to call you a ?!" she said mad. Thanks yuri but please..."yuri, no." i command. She stood still, as i dropped my hand. " yuri..... i don't want deal with any of them right now. it'll only hurt me more...please" i said with my eyes begging.

 

Yuri rolled her eyes "!" she yelled. "i know....right now, im mixed in emotions, but im trying my best hold myself together from this pain. i need your help" her eyes soften. "okay..." she said. We walked to class and sat next to each other "here" yuri said shoving the head phones in my hear. i was blank for a second "what?" i was confused. There was no music playing and she sat there tapping her phone. i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, i pulled it out and read the next she sent. I gave her a what-the- face. We sitting right next to eachother?! she tilt her body over and put her hand infront of . "read it"

 

i stare down at my phone and read what she sent  "Shin, is it me or does that girl in the front keeps staring at you?" i looked up and stared at the front. The girl that spilled her milk on me, was still staring butturned back to the front when i looked at her."I know her, she spilled milk on me but she didnt mean to. Should i go talk to her?" i sent to yuri. shelooked over and nodded. i got up and walk to the front "hello..." i said sitting next to her. She worn glasses and had braces on. I still had no emotions in my voice but i tried talking. She bowed her head but kept her head down. "im.....sorry" she said. "what?" i said looking at her.She looked up "im sorry about last time....i didn't mean too.." I slamed my fist on the desk, which made her jump.

 

i scratch my neck "stop saying sorry....i hate that word" i said annoyed "Oh sorry" i glared at her. "OH SOR--im just gonna shut my mouth" she said slouching in her chair. i crossed my arms "i didn't mean to scare you....sooo" i said looking back at yuri confused. She just motioned her hands to keep talking. "Whats your name?" i said. She looked up "my name....Its Nam ji young" she whispered. "you really don't talk much, do you?" i ask. She nodded her head "thats cool we can still be friends" i put my hand out and smiled at her "friends?.." she stared at me. i nodded "yeah, only if you stop doing that stalker stare" i said laughing. She smiled and shook my hand.

 

"Anyways, it was nice meeting you" i stood up and went to my seat. Yuri just gave me a thumbs up. We sat down and the door busted opened. Everybodys attention was starring at the door. "Their here..." yuri said smirking. i looked over and seen them standing by the door. "Oppa?" We all stared at the front of the class and seen jiyoung standing. Nam joon stared at jiyoung but ignored her "GOOD MORNING CLASS. today we'll take over" Suga said standing on the desk. "hey..hey! you cant--" the kid slid across the class room. "Shut up, you talk to much" Taehyung said as he punched the kid in the face. "Everybody out now!" before he finished the class was already ran out. It was me, yuri, jiyoung and the group of boys.

 

No one's POV!

 

Shin and yuri sat at there desk, as if nothing was hapening. Shin was reading her book and yuri was on her phone. Shin took a glance at jiyoung, who was still standing there. "Lee Shin Mi...." Suga said as he laughed. She paid no attention and kept flipping threw the book. "Min Yoon Gi, its been awhile" Shin said standing up."YOU BROKE MY IN BIKE!" Taehyung yelled. Yuri smirked "it depends, which one was yours" she said standing up. Taehyung marched right up to her but got stoped by jimin. "You in BIT--" "TAEHYUNG!" Nam joon yelled. "Jiyoung!" Shin yelled grabbing everybodies attention. She walked away from suga and walked up to jiyoung.

 

"Meet my new friend! NAM JI YOUNG! oh wait you already know her don't you?!" i said looking at them. I grabbed jiyoung and put my arm over her shoulder. "im gonna asume your Nam joons brother, right!?" i said pointing at him. She looked away "Nam joon, take you dogs out. their scaring your sister" i said pouting. There was students standing by the windows, looking at us. They couldn't get in because JI SEOK jam the door close. "yuri lets go.." i said walking in the back of the class to pick up my books. She nodded "WERE NOT DONE!" Namjoon said gripping on my arm. I stared at his hand "lets not do this now....i mean, infront of your sister?" i said looking back at jiyoung. He dropped his hand *HE really cares about his sister* "But don't worry, we'll meet eachother later" i said standing infrontof the jam door.

 

"your gonna regret this.....i'll make sure you do" Suga said facing shin. She smiled at him "okay, but next time you guys decide to pull some bull like this, don't waste my time" Shin kicked the door and it went flying out, scaring the students outside. It left the boys blank, "lets go..."Tahyung said walking out. The rest followed and the students made sure they didn't make eye contact with them as they walked down th hallway. The walked out of school and bumped into Lay. "Oh sorry" lay said bowing. The guys paid no attention and kept walking.

 

Lay stared at them as they left. He tilt his head and kept walking. "Lets admit it," ji seok said as their were walking. They all stared at him " that kick she did, was pretty badass!" he said jumping. Jimin nodded "Yah! you can't like her!" Taehyung yelled, shocking the two. They pouted and nodded. Nam joon was following from behind in his own world. He couldn't stop thinking about shin. He didn't know if it was a good thing or bad."Nam Joon!" jong kook yelled. "Oh sorry, what were you saying?" he said snapping back. "you okay, you seem out of it" jong kook said. He nodded "im fine". He walked in the front, like nothing was wrong.

 

Suga stared at him and grabed his arm. "joon, if your thinking she'll hurt your sister, then don't.Because im pretty sure shin's not like that" he smiled, patting his shoulder. Nam joon just nodded. They walked home and seen jiyoung waiting at the stairs for them "Oppa!" she said waving at them. They waved back at her "sorry about that scene we made in your class" jin said scratching his neck. She shook her head "Oh its okay....oppa! how do you guys know shin?" Nam joon marched up to her "are you okay? did she hurt you?" he said turning her around. "Im fine and she's my first friend Oppa!" she said happy.

 

-Story of jiyoung and nam joon-

Jiyoung was a nerd that everybody hated just because she was a nobody. Her brther Nam joon, would always get into fights just t protect her. He's gotten into so many fights, he was force to BangTang High, where all the bad kids go. He always tried to fine a way to protect her from afar but couldn't. At that school he met suga and became bestfriends. As years gone by the others tagged along. He is also the son of the tiger leader, along with the other boys. They trained every year but lose every time when the winner of the fight is Shin. Jiyoung made sure not to worrie her brother by making herself not known.She had no friends and nobody to talk to. She felt sad but still kept to herself. After finding or meeting a new friend, she is very happy and that new friend of hers is Lee Shin Mi, her brothers enemy.  --the end--

 

 

Nam joon dropped his hands andsighed " good." he said with a bitter smile. the guys stared at him confuse. "go inside, were gonna go play ball" he said pushing her inside the house. After the door shut he turnd around and seen them giving him a mad face. "Good? what the joon!" Taehyung yelled. He walked towards them "i know what you guys are thinking but i don't think having shin as my SISTERS friend isa bad thing" they stared at him confused. "He's right...we all know how strong shin is AND we also know how weak jiyoung is" suga said. they all sighed and nodded there heads.

 

"if i can't protect jiyoung there at that ty school, then im pretty sure shin won't let anyone hurt her friends" he said walking. They followed "how are you so sure she'll protect her and not hurt her. I mean, im pretty sure shin hates us and what if she'll hurt jiyoung to get to us." they all stared at eachother "taehyung does have a point" suga said. they nodded "then we'll test her....lets go". They all followed nam joon. They all waited down a street "what the hell are we doing here?!" jongkook said. They all nodded "just wait.... she should be comming out by now" namjoon said looking at his watch.

 

They all stared down the street and seen shin walking out the house "i love you shin!" Sungmi said hugging her. Shin patted her head "i'll see you later, okay" shin said walking away with yuri. As shin and yuri left, the boys walked up to sungmi's house and nock on the door. They stared down to sungmi. "who are you guys?" sungmi said looking at them. Taehyung just smirked "hello, its sungmi right?" jong kook said bending down. She nodded "we'll shin unnie wanted us to bring you somewhere" ji seok said bending down to. Sungmi tilted her head "but shin just left?" she said. "Oh, we'll she just called and told us to bring you too her. She'll be sad if you don't come" ji seok said pouting. Sungmi shook her head "i don't want unnie to be sad. i'll come" she smiled.

 

"Where are we going?" sungmi said. Jong kook was holding her hand as they were waking "somewhere" jong kook smiled. Sungmi looked confused but kept following. They stop at the park "Wheres shin?" sungmi said looking around. She'll be here, but we need to make a call to her" she nodded her head. Suga bent down to sungmi "you must really like shin, am i right?" he said patting her head. She nodded, "shin is my bestfriend. She'll protect me, when i cal her. She also never breaks her promises" sungmi said smiling brightly. Suga smiled "is that right?" shenodded her head.

 

--SHIN'S POV!--

 

After dropping off sungmi ice-cream, i dropped off yuri at her house "see you tomorrow. Make sure you get some sleep. Okay" yuri said walking off. i nodded and wave bye to her. My mind wanted to resto badly but my heart wouldn't let me. I took a deep breath before entering my house "Shin!" luhans voice. i paid no attention and kept walkingup the stairs. "Shin! i know your ignoring me but please hear me. She was a friend that called me in the middle of the night and she needed help" he stared at me as i change into my sleeping clothes. "Shin! we didn't do anything. Please believe me" he begged.

 

My tears were seconds from falling, so i hid my body under the sheets."Shin....im sorry" *! not that word again* i felthid body at the edge of my bed. "what can i do to make it up to you shin?, im begging you" he said sad.I sat up with tears falling down my face. "after being called a by my bestfriend, i come home to see my boyfriend NOT in my bed but sleeping with someone else!" his face droped "i--" "Save it! i don't need your bull. I don't need YOU!" i went and got a jacket from my closet. "Shin" he said holding my arm. Tears were running down his face. "don't leave me.." he said begging.

 

"WHY!? why does it matter, weather i leave or not?! i did it once and look where you were! HELP HER? bull! "you know i don't like waiting" or "hang up the phone and come back to bed?!" friend?" i laughed as tears fell. "and you want me to stay" i pulled my arm away and walked out. I ran down the stairs and stop infront of the door. "Luhan...." i didn't turn because, i new he was behind me "were over" i slamed the door. I got in my car and drove off. Tears after tears were running. After hours of driving and crying my phone rang.*unknown*

 

"hello" i said with a hiccup.

"shin~" Suga sang.

i wipped my eyes "Shin....meet us at the park, we have a gift for you" he said.

"Shin? say something! we don't want yourgift to be sad" he said pouting.

"What?" i finally talked. "so she talks~ here,why won't i give you hint on your gift" he said smiling. My eyebrows were touching

"Shin unnie! where areyou? we've been waiting--" "SUNGMI?!" i yelled. .

 

 

--END--

 

 

Once again, i've VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY! please contiue to keep reading.LOVEALL~~