My Roommate

The Mafia's Daughter

Authors POV!

 

"SHIN...SHIN..SHIN.." Luhan sat on her bed, with a pillow in his arms, crying out for shin. "call already! i know you landed!!" he whined to his phone. After hours of starring at his phone, he threw it across the room and rolled his eyes. "DON'T CALL! I DON'T EVEN MIS--*RING RING!* his eyes widden. He ran across the room like a cheetah. "Shin!" he said picking up the phone without looking at the caller id. "Luhan oppa!" he stared at his phone confuse. Thats not my shin's voice and she NEVER! calls me oppa. "Hello?" he said. "Luhan oppa, its me suzy" the girl said with a high pitch voice.

 

Luhan was shock "...im hanging up" he said mad. "WAIT! OPPA! i miss yo-" "Miss me!? i already told you im with Shin! We were never a thing!" he said furious "Shin? thats not what you said last time when you were with me. Luhan, i know you like me more then that so-" He cut her off "Don't ever call my Wife a ! and YES you heard right. We're married!" he yelled. His blood was boiling "ahahah" she laughed. "Oh luhan, i don't think your marriage will even last long" she said in a y voice.

 

"...what?" he said as his eye brows crossed. "being married to a girl is one thing...but having a child with another girl is differrent" she smirked. Luhans heart droped, he didn't want to believe what he heard. He heard his name being called from down stairs. "LUHAN! WHERE ARE YOU!" he already knew it was yuri's voice. He was annoyed and yelled back "WHAT!" he said walking out shin's room and down the stairs. "What do you want?" he said looking at her annoyed. Yuri rolled her eyes "shin told me to check up on you" she looked Luhan up and down. "Tsk.tsk.tsk"

 

She said with her arms crossed "she said you'd be crying on her bed...." she sighed. "Here" she threw him a bag. It hit his stomatch hard but he caught it. "Ahh" he said rubbing his stomatch. "What-" Luhan opened the bag and seen food "?" Luhan stared at her confused. "She knew you wouldn't be eating the next morning so, she told to cook you something....don't worry, i didn't posion it" she smirked. He threw her a glare and walked inside the kitchen. "Wait. why did she call you instead of me" he said confuse and sad.

 

She sat down "Shin said "i don't want to talk to him yet, i don't have the energy to handle all his lovelyness first thing in the morning BUT i'l call him" Don't worry my friend. She'll call you" she said to Luhan as she ate the orange on the table. He sighed big "Whatever, i've been waiting for her call this whole morning!" he whined. She sighed " maybe she's busy hanging out with Laay~" Yuri sang. Luhan glared at her "Lay?! whos that?!" he said mad. Yuri smiled "igoo~ he's shin's third secret lover, Duhh!" she said stuffing hermouth with an orange. "YAH! how can you eat like that!" he said annoyed.

 

Luhan stood up and paced back and forth, bitting his nails. "HANKUNA MATATA my friend. their probably at the hotel right now, getting some sleep" she said still eating. Luhan paused "your right! they can't be doing anything...right?" he said looking at yuri. Yuripaused wwith grapes in "oh..umm...yeah!" she said with her thumbs up. Luhan shook his head "but what if-" "if their making out, kissing under the sheets, running away to be together, having the time of their--" "YAH! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, RIGHT NOW!" he ylled, pointing at the door.

 

Yuri laughed "i was joking Luhan! Shin is smart enough to know her distance. You asked her to marry you for a reason, right?" He stared at her still mad but she had a point. He sighed "if your soooo jealous or hate the thought of her being the ONY girl, fighting over 20 guys....go be by her side" she said with her arms crossed. Luhan stared at her with amuse "..i shouldn't. she would be mad if--" "You mean glad? GO YOU FOOL!" she said. He smiled to himself "i should. i mean, she needs me! im her boy-- soon to be Husband!" he said with both of his first in the air.

 

Yuri clapped "Bravo! now take your to china and get your wife." she said straight to the point. He sat down and sighed "what is it? you scared?" she asked. Luhan shook his head. He put his forehead on the table "im not scared, its just....what if she'll be suprise to see me AND what if its not the good suprise, its the "What the are you doing here suprise?" or "Wow, why are you here, you don't trust me? or-" "Luhan, Stay." she said cutting him off. His face droped "stay. i mean, you seem so scared to go after your soon to be wife. Trust me, if i was shin i'd probably be having the same feeling as you. CRAZY!" she said.

 

He rolled his eyes "im going." he said firm. "i'll take a flight there tonight and see her there tomorrow morning!" he beamed happy. She stared at him "What?" he said looking at her. "Oh....ummm can i ask you something" yuri said. He nodded "i have this weird feeling..." she said looking at him. Luhan tilt his head "weird feeling?" he said confuse. She nodded "nevermind." she said standing up. "Wait! tell me" he said running infront of her. She took a deep breath "we both know you cheated on shin with that suzy" he looked away "Look. i don't talk to her anymore, im with shin now and its gonna stay like that" he said firm. "....have you seen her?" she said starring at him. "No. and  wont ever again. i won't hurt shin, i love her" he said.

 

Yuri nodded "...just asking, have you and her....done it?" she asked. "wh....what! why are you asking?!" he said mad. "its a yes or no question. Answer it!" she demand. He sighed "okay, she invited me over that night saying how she misses me and how we had fun times when we were little, and then she started drinking and got me drinking...then yeah" he said looking away. He yelled in pain "Awhhhh! my hair!" he whined. Yuri griped his hair harder "over some beer cans, you got drunk and done it with that ! DO YOU  KNOW SHES PREGNET!?!" she yelled mad.

 

She let go of his hair and He stood up straight "it was a mistake, i didn't know i'd go that far with her" he said seconds away from crying. "i love shin so much. i don't want it to be ruined because of me..." he looked up and tears fell "yuri...help me" he begged. Yuri stared at him helpless and just hugged him. She patted his back "sorry luhan, even as a friend i don't know what to say." she pulled away and stared at him "....i'll try keeping that away from you and shin as far away as posible. Don't worry, as long as shin doesn't know.." Yuri sighed " i can't believe im helping you" she said shaking her head. Luhan pulled in her for a hug.

 

"Thank you yuri! i'll never forget this!" he said shaking side to side. She pushed him away and fixed her hair. "im still mad at you but, for shin i'll help. I know how much she loves you and she'd be hurt if she found out. Shin is like the walking dead when she's sad or mad. She has no motions, she doesn't sleep nor eat and it hurts me to see her like that" she said sad "now go and stay by her or else that cutie Lay will steal her away from you, trust me. He's done it once" She said with a smirk. He stood up and ran up stairs, Yuri stared at him as he ran and chuckled to herself "...goodluck" she said leaving the house.

 

--Sungmi and Kris--

 

That night kris slept with Sungmi, just incase she'd wake and ask for shin. Sungmi's eyes opened and she was in Who-she-thought shin's chest. She looked up and seen Kris sleeping. She sat up and looked around the room. "Shin?" she got out of bed and ran down stairs in the kitchen where she thought she'd find Shin cooking. A frown appeared on her face. "...shin.." she said sad. She felt herself being lift up "Sungmi don't worry, shin will be back, kay?" Kris said holding her. She frowned even bigger "..but" tears fell and she hid her face in Kris's neck. Kris rocked her side to side, hoping that she'll stop crying.

 

Kris felt sad he had to see his little sister like this, he also felt the same but knew he had to be the strong one. "How about we go shopping? for your birthday?" he said asking her. She pulled her face out "but i want to go shopping with shin" she whined, still crying. Kris sighed "call already" he siad looking at his phone. After hours of trying to make sungmi happy, he tried calling shin, but she wouldn't pick up. He sighed thinking to himself "if shin was here, what would she do to make sungmi stop crying?" he thought to himself.

 

"sungmi!" he said bending down towards her face. She stared at her lap "Sungmi, i know you feel sad shin's not here but remember what you promise her?" he said. Sungmi looked up with teary eyes. "When the princess is sad, the Queen will feel it and be sad no matter where they're at" Sungmi remembered. Kris patted her head "don't cry, shin's probably crying right now too.." he said sad. She frowned and nodded "okay.." she said wipping her tears away. Kris smiled "So! how about we go shopping and get buy shin something too" he said standing up. Sungmi jumped "Okay!" she said happy.

 

--IN CHINA!--

 

"baobao, who was that?" Lay asked Shin. "Oh yuri, just told her to check up on-- "Baobao! look!" he said pointing out his window. She leaned towards his side "what is it-- Wah!" she said amazed. There was a guy proposing to his girl infront of a candy shop. Shin smiled to herself "mine was better" she smirked. Lay was too into the cute scene he didn't hear shin. "What was that?" he asked. She laughed "nothing" she said shaking her head. Shin layed her head back on the chair and closed her eyes. "tired?" he said driving. She nodded "we're almost near the hotel" he said. As lay was driving he head a phone ring. He knew it wasn't his, so he stared at Shin who was still asleep.

 

He slowly reached over to grabbed the phone out of Shins hand "Kris the Giant?" he said looking at the phone. He then hung up the phone and put it back into shins hands.He pulled up to the hotel and stared at shin who was still sleeping. He could stare at shin all day if he could. His eyes went from her eyebrows to her nose, to her lips, he paused. He felt his heart beating crazy "sungmi..." Shin mumbledy and lay looked at her puzzled. He found it cute when she would sleep talk. He chuckled and kissed her cheek "my baobao is too adorably" he said looking at her.

 

Shin's eyes slowly opened and notice Lay was inches away from her face "Yah!" she said pushing his face away. "Personal Space!" she said looking at him. He chuckled and pouted "what? i just wanted to see how much more beautiful you look closer" he said pouting. Shin rolled her eyes towards the window "Oh we're here!" she said getting out, leaving Lay in the car. "Hey! wait for me!" he said running out andd throwing the keys to th waiter in the front. He ran next to Shin who was already inside.

 

They enter the hotel and seen other trainers in the waiting room. There was alot of people and some was even starring shin up and down. Lay stoped right behind her when he see's the big crowd starring at the two, who came late. Shin ignored all their stares and was looking for the boys. Her eyes scaning the crowd "right there" she grabed Lay's arm and pulled her towards them. "Sorry were late, stupid here doesn't know his ways" she said crossing her arms. They just nodded "we're fine, i think they are about to give out our room eys" jong kook said. Shin and Layed turned around and seen a lady with a clip board and a pen.

 

"What is she doing?" jin said starring at her. jiseok shrugged "maybe asigning partners?" he guessed. Joon and Taehyung stared at the girl. *what if jiseok's right?* they both thought. They panic, they didn't want shin sharring a room with another guy and Lay even thought the same. The girl apporched the guys and stared at them "sorry, since they're are so many of you guys we will be sharing rooms but..." she stare at her clip board. "Lee Shin Mi?" she asked. Everybody stared at shin who just raised her hand. "your room is ready and your room buddy should be there too. He was the first to be here so he got his room already"

 

she smiled "and for you guys..." she stared at the boys and Lay. "jongkook and Lay. Taehyung and joon. Suga and jin. Jiseok and Jimin. your rre in the 7th floor" she bowed and left. Jimin and Jiseok hugged like to lost kids after hearing they were partners, while joon and taehyung rolled they're eyes. "Well im off to my room" shin said walking to the elevator "Oh..uummm. i'll help you" Lay said walking with her. She turned around "nope. you have a room buddy right there that you can help...sooo goo~" she said pushing he back. "Oh Mingie, i'll see you down here in an hour. Kay?" suga stard at her puzzled *Mingie? what kind of nick name?* he nodded.

 

"Well then....hyung? lets go to our room" jongkook said smiling. Lay smiled and nodded *at least he isn't mean looking like them* he thought looking at the two in the back. Lay and jongkook left to the room and so did the rest. They all worried about Shin's room buddy. They all heard the lady say "he" and was pretty mad. Who is this jerk she's sharring a room with. He better not act up. Thoughts of this guy was running throught their heads but shin on the other hand didn't really care who her room buddy is, as long as theres a bed and some soft pillows, she's fine.

 

Shin's POV!

 

I got in the elevator and was holding my room keys. "Luhan. i wonder whats he doing" i thought to myself. i already miss his morning kisses and his chest i hugged every night. I sighed holding the ring around my neck. I pulled my phone out and called. i bit my nail "pick up....pick up.." i repeated. "Shin?!?!" I heard a i laughed to myself. "Miss me?" i joked. " Shin~~" Luhan whined. i laughed "yes my love? di yuri come over? did you eat all your food? Did you sleep good?" WOW i sound like a worried mother, who cares. Thats my Luhan, no im gonna worry. I heard a laugh on the other side.

 

"yes shin, i did eat everything and DON'T YOU EVER SEND YURI AGAIN. what if she posion the food?!?! shin, come back" Luhan whined. I pouted "my poor lulu, it hasn't even been a full day and you already want me back?" i smiled. He misses me "Of course i do! shin~ i miss waking up and your in my arms and  when your hair is all over my face when i wake up. i miss the smell of your hair" for sure i knew Luhan was pouted. "Don't pout! thats not cute lulu" i was lying if i said it wasn't cute because it in was.

 

"im not.." the doors opened and i steped out. "Shin what are you doing? You better stay away from that guy Lay! yuri told me about him. so you better--" "Luhan you married me for a reason and this ring also repersents Trust, so please trust me". "okay, i trust you...i love you shin". i miss haring that "i love you too Luhan. i have to go, i have a room buddy to meet bye--" "Room buddy?! is it a girl or guy!" he sound panic. "i don't know yet. the lady just gave me my room keys and room number. got to go unpack, friend is taking me out some where" i said. "Friend?! who? it better not be one of those trainee guys!" Luhan said mad.

 

"BINGO!" kekeke. i now how to piss or make my boyfriend jealous. "YAH! SHIN!" he yelled. "sorry sorry! got to go Love! call me later" i said trying to hang up. "shin..." he whined and im pretty sure he pouted. "goodness Luhan, stop worrying about me. Let me enjoy my time in China, Kay?" i said alittle bit annoyed. He sighed "fine...love you shin" he said less happy. "love you too" i hung up the phone. I pulled out my keys and opened my room door. The was pretty big. it had a kitchen, living room and two rooms. I seen to twos with one door half wasy opened and the other one closed. "i guess this one's mine?" i opened my door and seen my bags there.

 

I changed into my blue jeans and a loose top that showed my shoulders. I left my hair up ina bun and sliped on my slippers "hungry" i said walking out my room, rubbing my tummy. As i closed my door and turned around, i found myself, rubbing my head "awwhh" i heard another voice. I looked up and seen a guy with a towel rapt around waist. OMG! i stood up fast and helped him up "are you okay?" i said although my head was hurting."whats your head made out of? steal?" he said rubbing his head but slowly smiled.

 

"you must be my room mate?" i said looking at him. "Oh yeah! you must be Lee Shin Mi. my dad brags about you alot. He's the one who made sure we were room mate. i always wonder why does he brag about you ore then me but...." he stares at me up and down. "I see why" he smiled. *dont knowif thats a scary or welcoming smiling* i nodded slowly. "Oh i should indroduce myself....afteri put some clothes on!" he ran into his room. i chuckled alittle at him weirdness. I grabed a bag of chips and sat in the living room. "im done!" he came out with shorts that stoped at his knees and a plain white shirt.

 

He stood right infront of me "hello" he bowed with his hands on his tummy "my name is chen" he winked.

--END!--

 

chen the new room buddy, fun or weird? anyways Luhan! whats with the big NEWS!

#WeBelieveInYouKris !!