Closer

The Mafia's Daughter

Above

Shin's POV!

 

Woke up, wash up, ate breakfest, went to school and im sitting in class, listening to Mr.TalkSoINmuch. I swear if i drop out of school its gonna be because i slapped the out of him...i swear. "Ahemm! Miss.Lee, would you like to repeat what  just said. Since i called you for the tenth time" he said with his hands on his hips. *OMFG! he really wants to die!* Once again the whole class was looking at me. i shook my head "you said BlablablaIMGAYblababla, happy?" i stared at him annoyed. I heard giggles around the class "TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE RIGHT NOW!" he pointed to the door. Jia gave me her worried eyes as i smiled at her "its fine" i whispered to her. I walked pass Yuri's desk as she pulled on my sleeve "wait for me" i stared at her confuse.

 

Yuri stood up "your pants look so tight, i can see your g-string Mr.Lim and that wig needs to go" she said crossing her arms. *this is why i lovee you yuri* i smiled at her. "Bawhahah!" Kris laughed out loud. "Okay since this seems funny for you. Kris and Yuri join Shin" his face was red and i LOVED IT! "Fine with me" kris said wipping his tears away. The three of us walked to the principles office "good one yuri, i almost my pants from your joke" he said smiling. "i only did it to join shin but your welcome" yuri smiled back. As we enter the principe's office, i seen that HUGE moose face looking at me again. "i see you didnt take down that fur monster on your wall" i sat down across from him. "i see you didnt come alone" he stared at kris and yuri.

 

 

"Would you mine telling me WHY your here......again" he said glaring at me. i smiled back at him "what? i cant visit my favorite principle?" i bink innocently. "cut the act shin. I'm your ONLY principle. NOW tell me why are you here" he crossed his arms. I put my hands up in defence "you caught me" he gave me his old killer stare look. "eww don't do that, i'll tell you. goodness" i sat up and stared at the two who was staring at me. i nodded at them letting them know *I GOT THIS!*. "i don't know if i should......i might ruin the surprise but since you ask" his eyes turn into questioning eyes. "WE are here because Mr.Lim didn't believe that your birthday is next week. We wanteed to through you a surprise birthday party, you know since your turning 60." i seen as his eyes widden in surprise.

 

"SO i told him "Mr.Lim, his birthday is next week friday Not this friday!" but then he said since he's the "Teacher" he knows everything~" i drop and shook my head. "So he sent me here to double check without getting caught BUT because you ask...i guess the party is no surprise now" i faked a frown. My eyes went to the corner where yuri and kris looked at me like we are DONE! He gasp, holding his chest "wow! who would of thought Lee Shin Mi knew MY birthday!" he smiled big. *gotcha!* i smiled at him "did you think i was lying when i said your my favorite principle?.... wow and i thought you trusted me" i droped my head.

 

"No such thing!" he said panicing *Muahah im evil!* i looked up "i'll send you guys back to class and don't worry, lets pretend we never had this talk. We'll keep the surprise party going on, right?" i nodded sadly with a pout. "Shin, don't wory. i promise i won't tell Mr.Lim about this. Just go back to class" he patted me on the shoulder with a smiled. "okay.." i smiled back. We bowed to him and walked out clossing the door behind us. i held yuri and kris's arm "Don't react right now, he can still see us threw the window" i mumbled. Yuri took a peek behind her and seen the blinds up and the principle looking at us with a smile. We rushed down the hall way, getting a far distance from the office. "Bwahahaha!!" kris was holding his stomatch. "that....was...PERFECTION!" Yuri said slapping me on the arm.

 

"your welcome" i smiled. Kris picked his head up "how did you know it was his birthday and WHERE did you learn how to act like that?!" he smiled showing his gums. "and to think you guys knew everything about me.." i crossed my arms and shook my head " how do you think i get my way out with the other teachers? its that easy my friends" i smiled. Kris clapped "as expected..." he winked at me. "Lets go back to class" yuri hooked her arm around mines. We walked back to class and seen everybody sitting in random seats. "And what are you guy doing back here? shouldn't you--" i slapped the pass on his forehead and walked towards my seat where i seen Xiumin and Jia talking.

 

"SHIN!---nevermind" i rolled my eyes *i guess he got a better look at the pass* I seen Xiumin standing out of my seat when our eyes met. "No sit, i'll sit right here" i pointed at the chair in front of Xiumin but there was a male student sitting there. "Move" with one word he got up and sat on the other side. "so.....whats going on?" I turn my chair around, facing Xiumin. Kris sat next to me, while Yuri was sitting on the tabe behind me. "o-oh, we are assigned partners.... sorry. you weren't here and Jia ask me--" "Oh no. i'll get a new partner. You should go with Shin" Jia said with her hand in the air. "No" I crossed my arms. "You two will be partners, Kris and Yuri will be partners and I'll be partners with..." My eyes scan the class room. "Soo young !" She turned around. I stood up "have fun!" I left them and walked to Soo young.


"How are you feeling younggie?" I scan her body. " I'm fine! Thanks to you!" She hugged me. "I heard about your hands, I'm very so--" "say it and your dead" I cut her off. "Oh I forgot! So--" "tsk!" I glared at her. She lowered her head "thank you" she mumbled. I smiled and ruffled her hair "your welcome. Now tell me, why was the gang beating on you?" I turned my body facing her with my head in my palm. "Because I didn't give her money....that's why" she said sad. I shook my head " Money? For what. She's already ugly as . Don't tell me she thinks money will make her pretty because its only making her and her gang into a monster" soo young nodded along.


I patted her head "but you don't have to worry anymore, you got me" I smiled. She looked up and a smile appeared on her face. "So, why are we partners up again?" I ask confused. "Oh, we're doing a group project. We just need to draw some stuff and make sure it looks REALLY pretty" she smiled. "Easy--" "oh no! Your hands. I'll do the project myself" she said worried. "What? No! It's a group project for a reason. My hands are fine see?" I did the worm with my arms. " cool right? Don't worry, it's only coloring and whatever. I'll be fine" I smiled. She pouted "are you sure....my brothers would be mad if they found out the girl that has broken hands because of me is ripping her hands apart just to help me....again" she whined.


"First of all, my hands aren't broken and if they get mad at you then they have to get threw me. I'm fine, trust me will you?" I said with my hands in the air. "Fine..." She dropped her head. "Good! We'll start on Monday, I'm busy on the weekends and we'll do to at--" "My house" she said. "Okay your house and yeah that's all" I nodded. ~DINGDONG!~ "that's lunch students, see you in a hour!" The teacher left. "Wanna join us soo young?" I ask standing up. "Oh no. It's fine. Junie is gonna pick me up for lunch but I'll see you when class starts. Bye!" She grabbed her bag and ran out of class.


"Whatever.." I walked back to my friends " so I'm starving and if I don't get anything in this tummy, one of you guys are gonna die" I eyed each and everyone of them. Xiumin chuckled "we'll we better feed the hungry tummy" he hooked his arm around my neck. "Lets go !" He pointed toward the door. Since I'm too lazy to react, I just walked under his arm. *ring ring* I pulled out my phone and answered it. "Can we talk....same place" with that, I already knew it was luhan. My face just went sad for some reason "o-oh sure...I'll be there in a little" I hung up the phone. I sigh "I have to go somewhere guys but I'll see you in class" I moved from xiumin's hold. 


"What? What about lunch?" Xiumin ask. "Your gonna get it for me right?" I smiled at him as he nodded slowly. I felt a tug on my hand and seen kris looking down at me worried. I tiptoed to his ear "don't worry about me kris. I remember what you told me yesterday in the car, now I know. Thank you" I took a step back and seen him smiling. "We'll see you in class okay? You better not be late this time" kris glared at me biting his lip. "yes dad~" I chuckled. "See you guys in a bit" I ran away. *luhan?....I got it* I ran to the top roof and seen the back of him. "You came..." He turned around with a smile. *am I suppose to smile back?* I rubbed the back of my neck.


I walked over and sat next to him. He gave me another smile but this time..... It meant nothing to me. "Luhan...I'm not in love with you anymore" I stared in his eyes. Within seconds i seen a broken luhan. "what?" his face turn red. "B-but i waited...I WAITED YEARS TO BE WITH YOU!" He stood up. " shin don't you know how much you mean to me?! You mean the world to me! I waited so long to be with you and when I do I make ONE mistake that I regret. But you still loved me. then when we thought I made another mistake with suzy WHICH was a lie and NOW YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE?!? Are you crazy!!" He gripped my hand tight. *my hand!* I bit my lip from letting out any pain. "Let go..." I said calmly.


"NO! If I do, I'll never get you back!" He yelled gripping my hand ever harder. I wince in pain. I closed my eyes when I heard a voice "let her go!". I opened my eyes and seen Luhan on the ground holding his jaw. "Are you okay?" I looked up and seen Kris's worried eyes. *kris..* my heart soften. He pulled me up and cupped my hnds. "blood" kris freaked out. When i looked down to my hands, i seen a small dot of blood *are you ting me?!* he ran up to Luhan and punched him in the face "youll pay for hurting her" his fist going up and down.

 

i facepalm myself. I was perfectly fine, my hand was FINE. it hurt at the moment but im fine. "Kris!" i pulled him away. I stood up and bed my arm and without saying anything, we left. My eyes turn back to Luhan who was on the floor *bye*. "where are we going?" i said as he kept pulling on my arm. "home" his eyes as focus on where he was walkng. "but--" he pause making me bump into him. "im not gonna let you endure the pain for another 3 hours. weather you like it or not, im taking you home" his voice raised a little, making me jump. I nodded making him continue. We got in the car and i couldn't help but to think he was mad...at me? "stop starring.." he said keeping his eyes on the road.

 

i pouted tugging on the seatbelt across my chest "then why are you mad?" "im not mad--" "Bull" i mumbled. he eyed me "okay YES im mad but not at you shin. I was happy because i knew you would tell him the turth but i couldn't help to think HOW would he react" i seen him bite his lip and HOLY ! I was liking this side of kris. I place my hand on his "thank you. if you weren't there i would of..." he parked the car and turned his body to me. "you would what?" he smiled. "i would kill him" i smiled back but his smile droped. "Anyways! thanks for sroping me off at home" i got out the car and my eyes widden "What the ?!" i turned to kris who ran to my side. "what? i said i would bring you home" he crossed his arms. "this.is.your=home!" i yelled.

 

He smiled and pulled on my arm "well i call it our home okay" i shook my head as we went into the house. "Shin! i want shin!" i heard a cry from the living room. "i already told you! Shin isn't here! SO STOP CRYING FOR HER! im your new brothers girlfriend, you hear me?" the girl told sungmi. And just like that.....My body was dying to attack this . I walked in the living room and seen sungmi on the ground and the girlion theouch with her phone in her hand. "Mommy's mom~" i smiled at sungmi. She lift her head and her eyes lite. "Shin!" she ran up to m and i picked her up. "how are you my little princess" squeeze her. Althoug i was dying to rip that girls neck out, my princess come first. "i miss you" she cried.

 

i put her on the ground and bent down to her level " I miss you too sungmi. Today me and kris wants to take you out, JUST us three.Only if you promise you won't cry" i wipped her tears away. she nodded and hugged me. i smile patting her head but myhappieness died out when that on he couh was glaring at me. "Sungmi go up stair with Kris, i'll be up there in a while okay" i patted her headand pushed her towards kris."Take her up stairs and don't come dow here you hear me?" i was beyond piss and i couldn't wait another minute. he noded with a smile, walking sungmi up the stairs. "shin..please dont destroy the house" he winked at me. "i'll try not to, now go" i motion him to walk faster.

 

As their body desapear from my eyes, i turned around and seen that "thing" on the couch with her legs and arms crossd. She gave me her face as if she wasn't the one that needed to leave. I took off my blazer and set it down on the couch "your really funny yelling at my daughter like that". i tied my hair up into a pony tail. "you wish" she chuckled like a little girl which irk the out of my nerve! "you just bain washed her. If you did, what makes you think i can't? She'll see me as her mother sooner or later and you'll be out her life". I sat across from her, crossing my legs "Oh how rude of me. i forgot to introduce myself" i sat up and smiled at her "they call me shin but you can call me Lee.Shin.Mi" i watch as her eyes were filled with fear. "ww-what did you s-say..." she hugged her purse.

 

I sighed, standing up "why does it matter.you yelling at my daughter doesn't take anything back" I slapped her across her face. "you really irk the out of me, you know?" i watch as she curled up into a ball. i smirk ready to give her a punch when Xiumin flash in my mind "promise me you won't get into ANY fights, promise me shin!". i bit my lip from continuing. i stood up and laugh "you my dear is VERY lucky" *--that im holding back on beating the living out of you because i promise my bestfriend*. "w-what.." she cried. i shook my head "if i ever see around my daughter or husband, your dead" i warned her. She nodded and grabbed her purse from the couch "And if you ever try to make or comunitcate with anyone of them" i took step closer to her "your life will be over in a flash, got that?" she nodded with her eyes on the ground.

 

 

"Shin! what's taking you forever?" i heard sungmi. i put on a fake smile and turned around "i'll be up in a second. im just sending the nanny out" i smiled at her. She nodded and went back to the room. i droped my smile and turned back around facing the girl "leave while im still holding back" i sighed as she ran towards the door and slammed it shut. i shook my head and walked up the stairs "Sungmi~" i sang going up the stairs. I walked into sungmi's room and seen Kris smiling at the floor. *weirdo* I cupped my mouth "earth to Galaxy oppa!" he turn his head towards me, showing off his gum smile. "oppa? or husband?" he smiled at me. *oh.my.gooodness.....he didn't hear did he? he couldn't!* i could alread feel my face turning red.

 

"igoo~ my shin is getting shy!" i felt his arm go around me and my face in his chest. i covered my face with my hands as he was holding me "shut up" i mumbled threw my hands. i could only hear his laugh "this is the third best day of my life!" i pulled away. "third?" i ask as he nodded. "the second best day wil be when you say YES to being my wife and the first is when we live happily ever after together" he smiled pulling me back into his arms. "although it willl take time, i'll wait a thousand years just for it to happen" he pulled back and cupped my face "because i love you no matter what and nothing in this world can stop me" his lips came crashing down on mines.

 

It was long and deep. i felt and at that moment...i was happy. He pulled away and gave me a smile "shin, i'll make you mines. So don't try and stop me" he said only melting my heart ever more. "Who said i was?"

 

--END~--

Still reading? hope your a fan of Shir or Krin....yeah i really bad at doing couple names but PLEASE KEEP READING!