Come back home

The Mafia's Daughter


Come back Home- chapter34

As I head towards the airport my heart felt really heavy. Do I really want to back? Although I said I'm over him, the smallest memory of him will tore open my heart. I took a deep breath "if you don't have a reason to come back, let me be your reason" that kids words popped up in my head. I laughed to myself *a reason to come back?* I tilt my head. "Shin!" I sighed "great. Now I'm hearing xiumin's voice" I hugged my xi-xi towards my face. "Lee Shin Mi!" WTF? I shook it off and stuck my head phones in. *music, take me away* I close my eyes. 

Xiumin POV!

If its me that needs to bring her back then without hesitation I need to get her. I took a one way flight to China, same day shin should be leaving. "Son, make sure you bring her back safe, okay?" My mother said. I nodded " bye mom" I boarded the airplane. *please be safe shin. I need you--* "excuse me, can I get threw please" I looked up and seen a kid with a sharp jaw line. "Oh sorry" I stood up. "Thank you" he said. I bowed "is this your first time?" He ask. "Oh...umm yeah. Kinda nervous" I smiled awkwardly. "It's okay. That's how I was my first ride" he smiled *what a nice kid* "when was your first ride?" I ask. "When I was born" he smiled. "....." I stared at him. "Oh ...cool." He nodded his head "yeah" I faced front.  "Soooo" I turned back to him. "Your going to  China too. Any reason?" He ask. "Oh. To get my...." He stared at me "my girlfriend. She should be coming back to Korea today but, she might not. So I thought, Hey. If I really love her, let me go get her. Even if I have to go through my fears to get her, I will" I smiled. "Wow. What a lucky girl. I hope you find her..??" His face questioned. "Oh. Xiumin, the names Xiumin and you?" I smiled. "Oh Se Hun. You can call me sehun or hyung" *....BAHAHAHAHAHA* "ummm. I think you should be the one calling me hyung" I smiled. He stared at me confuse. "I'm 19" and the shock begins "WHAT THE FU-- but..but.. Your like a.." I stared at him. "?? Like what?" And then I felt him pinch my cheeks. "And to think I was gonna have a cute little  dongsaeng. You have a baby face~" he said still pinching my cheeks. "Okaay, you can let go now" I said shaking him away. He laughed "sorry" he rubbed the back of his neck. "It's fine....So sehun, why are you going to China?" I ask. "Well there was this pretty girl I met on the airplane and just when I thought we weren't gonna meet, we did. Although I annoyed her at first, she was really nice to let me be her..." I stared at him "her guy" he smiled. I nodded " well, I hope you meet your girl then" I smiled. The rest if the trip, I slept. 


I woke up and got off the plane. "Well it was nice meeting you Sehun. I hope you find your girl and be happy" I smiled and shook his hand. "You too hyung" he smiled and we split our ways. My heart pounding against my chest *she should be here. She has to be* I ran around the airport, hopping to find her. My head spinning around, there's too much people, I can't find her like this. I cupped my mouth "SHIN!" I spines around hopping I would get a response. "Lee Shin Mi!" *goodness I look a like a fool right now* I continued to run. 


I pause catching my breath. I stood in front of the waiting area. *where are you shin* my heart panicking. *what if she decides to stay? What if she doesn't want to come back?* I took a seat and dialed Shin's phone. ~oh my Ma boy, Oh Ma Boy, baby~ I turned my head to the person sleeping next to me, her phone was ringing. My heart stop as I scan the girl. She was holding a teddy bear that look like the one I gave her but her face was buried in the teddy bear. *it has to be her* I called her phone again and the ringtone came on. ~oh ma boy~ my jaw drop. "...shin". She slowly picked her head up and answered her phone. "Hello?" She said. "...hello?" I didn't answer, I just stared at her. "Yah! Answer the damn phone !!" I jumped by her sudden yell. Surprise she didnt notice me sitting right next to her. I hung up the phone. "What the...." She rolled her eyes and went back to sleep. *shin. It really is you* I stood up and stood right in front of her. I dialed her number again. She lift her face and before she could put the phone by her ear, her eyes were locked with mine. ".....Xiumin?" I smiled. She slowly stood up with a blank face. "Xiumin?" *she probably thinks she's still dreaming* I smiled at her again and nodded my head. "Xiumin!" Her body slammed into mines. Her arms around my neck, while mines around her back. I could tell by her grip she didnt want to let go. "Shin, I miss you" I said still holding her. *pleas let time stop. I want to stay like this, forever* she pulled back and tears fell. "Why are you crying?" I whipped away her tears with my thumbs. She shook her head " because I missed you soooo much! I'm sorry I didn't call you" I pulled her back into my embrace " it's okay shin. As long as your safe, I'm okay". I pulled back and grabbed  her hand "lets go. We have a plane to catch" I smiled at her. She nodded and grabbed her bags. "Let me get that" I grabbed it from her. As we board the airplane, she sat next to me by the window. " am i still dreaming? What are you doing here anyways?" She ask. I held her hand " because the girl I love was hurt by the one person I thought would bring her something I couldn't. Love and happiness" I tuck her hair behind her ear. 

 

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you shin" I squeezes her hand. She shook her head " how did you know?" She ask. "Because best friends should know each others hearts, no matter what situation they're in" she nodded " I'm so stupid aren't I ?" She laughed to herself. I shook my head "no. Your not. If anyone is stupid it should be luhan. He just got dumped by a princess, my princess" I kissed her on the forehead. "...xiumin--" "don't worry shin. i know your heart. it takes time to heal and i wont rush you, l'll wait. i'll be by your side this time and i wont leave you. you've done your time protecting me, now let me protect you". I brushed her hair out of her face "ill be here every step of the way, best friends or lovers, i won't leave you" i smiled at her. With that she smiled back at me. "Thanks xi-xi" her head fell on my shoulder as mine on top of her head. I held her hand tight as we fell asleep. 

Back In Korea

they both woke up and got off the plane. "I'll ride you back to your house shin" I carried her bags in the car. On the ride home she fell asleep. As I parked in front if her house, stared at her. I sighed "aren't you getting to old for that teddy bear?" I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "You've gotten beautiful every time we're apart" I smiled. Her eyes slowly opened "we're..*YAWN*..here?" She ask. I nodded "I'll take your stuff inside your house, don't worry--" "No. Your my xi-xi, not my maid. I'll take my bags myself" she smiled *goodness shin* I shook my head. "at least let me help" I begged. She sighed "..fine" we both got out the car "Xiumin!" I heard her yell on the other side on the car. I ran over to her side "What's wrong ?!" I said worried. She smiled and put her hands out "it's raining !!" She started to spin around. *.... I forgot how childish she gets when it rains* "I miss this rain. It feels so nice" I watch as she closed her eyes and look up to the sky. * she's a goddess* "achoo~" her eyes back on me. " oh sorry, I forgot you get sick easily. Lets go inside" we grabbed the bags and rushed inside the her house. 

"Dad! I'm home!" She yelled. "Xiumin's here too!!" I yelled. She stared at me and laughed. "Lets go to my room, I think I have clothes up there you can wear. Don't worry, I won't give you any of Luhans clothes" I chuckled as we walked up stairs. She pause as she stood in front if her door. *shes probably nervous* I put my hand on her shoulder and gave a smile. She nodded and opened her door. GOOD. He wasn't there! "Looks like he left" I said. She nodded and walked around the room. "....he even took his stuff" she said looking around. "Anyways, change out of those clothes and take a shower, you'll get sick"  she went into her closet. "Are you sure your clothes are gonna fit me?" I ask. She popped her head out of her closet " if I can fit yours, then I'm pretty sure you can fit mines" she smiled. "Thats because your smaller than me" I said. "don't worry my xixi, i got you" i nodded and went in her bathroom, changing out of my wet clothes. *knock knock* " your clothes are right here, I'll be down stairs, okay?" She said before leaving. I took a shower and grabed the clothes on her bed. I laughed when I opened up the t-shirt. It was perfect on me, BIG yet , okay. The only problem was, it had one big steam bun on the front. I shook my head as I stared at myself in the mirror "igoo~" I also worn her sweat pants she gave me. Shin isn't really girly with her clothes. Most of them are big and loose. I grabbed the towel and threw it on top of my hair and walked down stairs. "Shinmi~ shinmi~what smells so good" I walked into the kitchen. "Oh your done? I'm making soup" she said having her back towards me *she didn't even stare at me* I frowned "shin, can't you act like I'm here.." I mumble sitting on the tall stools. "Why? Do I not?" My eyes widen *did she hear me?*


 "uh..umm.--""I'm joking xi-xi. Wait there, I'm almost done" she chuckled at me and continue to cook. I smiled *her y back view, I just want to hug her!* I bit my lip "Done!" She chimed. "Wah~ smells like heaven~ thank you for the food shin" I dug in and it taste AMAZING !! "...good?" She said holding the spoon to her chest. "Shin" I slammed my spoon on the table which made her jump "anything you make with your hands is amazing ! And his right here.." I shook my head "its DAEBAK!" I said with two thumbs up. A smile formed on her face "thanks xixi!" She started to clean the dishes, happy. Just as I was, happy. "Hey Xiumin Lets do something tomorrow" she said still cleaning. "A friends Date! Lets go watch a movie or go karaoke!" I smiled. She finish washed the dishes and turned around. "It maybe we can go chill at our chill spot" she smiled. I raised an eyebrow "The Every Bun shop xiumin !" She whined. I laughed "sorry, I haven't gone there in awhile. It would be nice to go there tomorrow" I nodded. " yeah~" she smiled. "So how was your stay at China?" I ask, still eating my soup. "Long story. You don't want to hear about it" she said shaking her head. "But I do" I pouted *i know shins a er for pouts. It's one of her weakness* I secretly smirked in the back of my mind. "Fine. Lets take some snacks to my room and ill tell you" I nodded "yeah! Bed time story" I smiled as we grabbed a hand or Arm full of snacks to her room. We struggle moving up the stairs, "shin ....I..think.." "Shut up, we're almost there" afraid that we might drop any of the snacks, we slowly kept walking. "GUYS!!" We both dropped all the snacks in our hands and screamed "AHH!!" Our hearts pounding. We turned around "Dad!" She yelled. She held her chest, breathing hard. I face her dad and seen him laughing, something you don't get from a mafia dad. "Hello mr. lee" I said shock. 


He stop laughing "I guess you guys were so concentrated, you didn't hear me come in" he smiled "sleep over?" We both nodded. "Are you guys feeding a whole party up there?" He said starring at the snacks all over the stairs. "No! It's just me and xiumin, gosh~" she said annoyed. I laughed "have a good night mr. Lee" we picked up all the snacks and continue to her room. We threw the snacks on the bed and went under the covers. "I bet you had fun without me, didn't you?" I eyed her as she ate the chocolate. "No no no! Never!! Fun? More like..." She was thinking. "I'll just tell you and let you decide" I nodded, eating my ice cream. "I was happy that I went with lay ONLY because I knew him and some other people. As we got there, we went to the hotel and there was pairing--" PAIRING?! Like? boy-boy one room?!" I yelled. She nodded "yeah--" "but your the only girl! You did have a room to yourself right??!" I said anxious. "Yes.....no" my jaw drop "shin!" I whined. "I know. I know but the person I got partner up with was a close oppa of mines" she said *oppa?!?! YOU DON'T EVEN CALL ME OPPA!* I yelled in my mind. "...that's good, I guess" I said with a heavy breath. "we went shopping around for sungmi's birthday and then I went to Lays house, which I was really nervous because of his dad and mines last meet but then we end up going there" *YOU WENT TO ANOTHER GUYS HOUSE?!?!* "wow. Was it nice?" I put on a fake smile. She nodded "his house was pretty huge and his mother loved me" she said eating her chips. "That night, one of the guys threw themselves at me and tried to kiss me. I was honestly scared because I couldn't do anything--" "who is it?" I ask. "Nobody really. I'm over it" she nodded her head *well I'm not! Until I get my hands on this guy--* "Xiumin!" "Oh sorry what were you saying?" I snap back to her voice. "Chen beat him up that night--" "Chen?" I questioned "yeah Chen oppa" she smiled


 *oh so that's his name. Your lucky you saved her or else--* "xiumin are you listen?" She whined. I laughed "sorry I won't do it again" I said smiling. She sighed "the next day I flew back to Korea for sungmi's birthday but then I found out about luhan and yeah" "what do you mean you found out about luhan?" I act like I didn't know, I just wanted tohear from her. She continue to eat her chips "the girl he cheated on me with is pregnet--" I spit my water out "PREGNET?! ....oh! sorry shin" I grabbed the towel and wiped her face. "Yeah pregnet ..." She dried her face. I drank my water "He even propose to me--" 


"PROPOSE?!" The water flew out my mouth again. "YAH KIM XIUMIN!" She had her eyes close and her eyebrows pinched together. "Oh sorry~" I wiped her face again. "Why didnt you tell me he propose to you?" I said sad. "Because I knew how sad you were gonna be. I mean what if you told me you got engage and I liked you? I would of killed myself" she said. "...you would?" I ask. She nodded her head "not really, I mean, I would of been heartbroken to find out the one I love already has his heart taken by someone else not me" she looked away. *don't worry shin, my heart belongs to you* "your right" I nodded. "OMG! Just when I thought it was gonna get worst! This guy on my team like....ual violated me" she pouted. "name." I said serious "who the does he think he is touching you! I swear shin if only you called me early i would of flew my down there the same day and beat his in !...wait...did I just say that out loud?" I stared at shin who nodded "don't worry about it xixi, Chen oppa almost killed him". She said with two thumbs up. *it should be me breaking those guys bones, not some guy!* I sigh "I guess that's good.." 


I opened the pocky box. "Say ahh" she opened as I put a pocky stick in . "Then there was this other guy who was soooo thirsty for a dinner with me, it crept the out of me. I couldn't do anything about it because he was on my team" I laughed "wow shin, your popular" "you wanna know something funny? I AM POPULAR IN CHINA! HOW?!" She yelled as I waved for her to go on. "MY PSYCHO EX-BOYFRIEND MADE A LOVE CALL ON THEE MOST POPULAR RADIO!!" She hid her face in her hands. "He even said my full name~" she whined. "Wow. Just wow" I said shock. She shook her head, "tell me about it" she sighed.


 "But I beat his the same night so I felt good" she smiled . "That's my shin" I ruffled her hair. "Shin.... Did you have any thoughts on staying in china?" *just thinking about it made me wonder if she really did* "honestly, yes. I thought it would be painful returning back to Korea. The smallest memory of Luhan would just kill me little by little" I frowned "what made you come back?" *please be me. Please be me* I chanted in my head. "...besides meeting this one weird kid on the airplane, It would honestly be you" she smiled. "Who else do I trust the most in the world besides you?...and my dad" I nodded " do you miss china?" I ask. She nodded slowly " I'll only miss Chen oppa and Lay oppa" she continue to eat her pocky. *this Chen guy is irking my nerve!* "anyways your trip sounds like hell to me" just being honest. "Why? Because you weren't there?" She raised an eyebrow. "Yeah and because you meant it with a bunch of losers" I smiled. "Hey! Chen oppa isn't a loser!" She whined "are you defending him!" I said annoyed...maybe a but jealous. "Neh!" She yelled back. I scrunch my nose "okay!" I put down my chips. " Me or this Chen guy?!" I crossed my arms. I study her face as she was thinking. slowly opening and my mind chanting *ME ME ME ME!* "Chen Oppa!" She smiled. My face dropped "I'm going to sleep" I put all the snacks on the ground and laid down, with my back facing her.

"Your not really sleeping, are you?" She ask. I ignored her and blew out my annoyed breath. I closed my eyes tight "xixi~" she whined. I shook my head and continue to ignored her "fine! If it makes you better, I pick you! Now stop ignoring me!" She whined. "Sorry. You already said your Chen oppa first" I said with my back facing her. I can hear her breath hard "your really gonna play childish?" I continue to ignore her. *ANOTHER thing shin hates. Being ignored. MUAHAHAHA !!*  I smirked " xiumin~ stop ignoring me~ you know I hate that!" She whined, shaking my arm. I closed my eyes and laid on my back. " oh really, I didn't know that" I said sounding annoyed. I love playing around with her. It brings out her cuteness. "Yeah! So stop it" she demand. I put my finger up and wiggled it. "Okay I'll make it up to you. So you better listen!" I felt her eyes glaring at me. I nodded with my hands cross and my eyes closed. She took a deep breath "xiumin. The 2nd most important person in my life. Xiumin, my cute steam bun" I smile formed on my face "xiumin the most handsome man alive and strongest" my eyes open. She smiled at me but I waved for her to go on. She sighed "Xiumin, without my xiumin my life would have no meaning. Xiumin the only guy in earth that can break and fix me" *thank you shin* I smiled at her. "There! Am I done?" She whined again. I smiled and nodded " goodness! Don't do that again" she said annoyed. " do what? Your the one who picked some other guy over me" I said annoyed. "Do you hear me picking someone else over you ? No!" I rolled my eyes and laid back down. "Fine fine. I'm sorry, I won't do I again" she said sad. *i didn't mean for you to feel bad. Great! Now I feel bad!* I turns to shin, who was already starring at me. " I'm sorry" I said. She smiled "now were even *YAWN* goodness I miss this" she said. I stared at her confuse  "miss what?" I ask. "Hugging you in my sleep". She came close and rapt her arms around me, while her head against my chest. "I miss your smell" she said. *j miss holding you too shin* I smiled and rapt my arms around her. "To be honestly xixi. I've slept with more then one guy and not that kind of "sleep with" thing. And every time I do, there always holding me but it never feels right. It's like, your arms are the perfect arms for my fat head" she said which made me laugh. "Not even Luhans?" I ask. She nodded " not even Luhans. I guess the feeling of him being the boyfriend I got use to it but it was like me trying on a pair of over size shoes, it wasn't perfect" she said. "And mines are?" I ask. "Yes! Now shut up, I'm trying to sleep"  she close her eyes. "Babo~ your the one doing most of the talking" I poked her cheek. She laughed "okay, now I'm sleeping. Good night Xixi" I smiled "good night shin". *shes back home and she's safe in my arms..... I love you shin*