Confession

The Mafia's Daughter

--Shins POV!--

 

 "lu...han" was i seeing right? is this really him? i stood up and took a step back. "Shin" i felt two arms catching me.. "are you okay?" i looked up and seen Leo. I nodded getting out of his arms. "I'll take him in my room" Chen rushed over and picked Luhan up and carried him to the room, with Lay following. "...well i thnk we should get going.." jimin said, followed by jong kook. *he...hes...here. In china..im my dorm..* "Shin!" i got knocked out of my thoughts. "your shaking.." minho said pointing at my hands. I stared down and seen my hands shaking. "...sorry but...i..i think--" "We'll leave shin, don't worry" Jimin held my hands. "sorry guys" i bowed repeatedly. "Ayye, theres always next time" jong kook said. I nodded *...i don't think so jong kook*. I watch them leave my dorm.

 

I ran to my room and locked the door. I sat on the floor, hugging my knees. What is this feeling? my heart felt like thousands of pounds landing right on top of it. "why...why.." this feeling....am i scared? happy? mad?. Im scared. Im scared that seeing him will open up all my scares and make them even deeper. "I can't be here when he wakes up" i stood up and went to my closet. I grabed a pair of black jeans and worn Chens black sweater. I grabed my keys and sliped on my sneakers. I slowly opened my door and took a peek at chens, whos was right across from mines. The door was closed, i tip-teoed towards the front door.

 

"going somewhere?" my heart stop as i felt a hand turning me around. "c-chen.." i weakly said. As soon as i stared into his eye, my eyes became blurry from my tears. "Shhh.." He pulled me into his embrace and my hair. "its okay im here...." i felt his chin resting on my shoulder. I pulled away "noo...i have to go". I can see in his eyes he understood but i also knew he wasn't gonna let me. "i won't let you go shin...im scared you won't come back" i heard the sadness in his voice. *he was right, i didnt know myself if i was gonna comeback either*. I turned my head away "..." I felt him hold my hand. "shin, im also suprise right now too, i know your hurting right now.." he cupped my face and wipped the tears that were running.

 

I stared at him "...chen, im sorry but i don't think i can see him. I don't want to see him, that'll only make me hurt more...please chen" i begged. I seen the sadness in chens eye as he slowly let go of my hands. "be safe when your out there and dont forget to call me. You better not think your bother me, becuase that'll mak me even more worried" i nodded my head "i love you shin" he kissed me on my forehead. I looked up and smiled at him "i love you too chen-chen" i hugged him one more time before walking out the door. I soon as i got out the elevator, i pulled my hoodie on and ran to my car. I soon as i the car, the radio played. "Hello to those that are still up and listen. We want to hear your story or problems.Call us and we'll listen" lame! who tells there business tothe world?

 

I drove off and park at the playground not that far from the hotel, listening  to peoples problems on the radio made me think of mines. "Uh it would seem like we have another story teller, would you like to tell us your story?". Great! another story. I reached over and turned the volume up and layed back in my chair. "uh yes. i hope this person is listening tonight. I really need her to listen" I closed my eyes. "okay, go ahead sir" The guy laughed alittle and continued. "well i fell in love with this girl when i was 7. I was actually head over heels for this girl" the man cutt him off "can we get this special ladies name?" the DJ ask. "ill just give you her anitals. L.S.M" i sat up "l..s..m?" i closed my eyes.

 

"i wonder if shes still listening?, well as i was saying i loved this girl since i was 7 but then i had to leave and that just broke my heart. i had to leave the one i love behind and i was scared we'd never see eachother. 6 years later we met up and she became so beautiful, my heart that was once torn apart became one after seeing her" "Awww how cute. Now i really how this lucky lady is listen" the DJ said. I nodded "cute story" i folded my hands behind my head and rested. "Everyday i spent with her was like paradise." this guys voice...." Waking up and falling alseep, she was in my arms. I made it officially that shes the one i love and that nothing can ever break us apart. I made a mistake and it hurted her deep down inside.

 

 

"She gave me a second chance and i ruined it again" my eyes popped open "..Luhan?!" "if she's listening i want to tell her Please forgive me. I know what i did was wrong but everything i said on the roof when i ask you to marry me was the truth....I love you Lee Shin Mi". how am i suppose to react?! Now all of China knows me! "wah~ can we get your name sir?" please...don't--"Its Luhan.." . "well then Luhan, we hope this girl of yours is listening because that story is just True Love!" tsk.tsk. i shook my head. "TRUE LOVE MY !" i turned the radio off. "AH!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "What the  does he think hes doing?!" Thats it! I drove back to the hotel, marched towards the elevator. "!" i said getting everybodys attention.

 

i didn't care, i in hate waiting. I took the stairs and ran like there was a ghost following after me. As soon as i hit the 5th floor, i paused, catching my breath. "He's gonna in get it" and to think i was gonna cry the whole night after seeing him. No. it just made me realize, how stupid i was, when i could of just beat his for breaking my heart. HOLY ! why didn't i do this before?!?! Oh thats right! i was to caught up in his bull. YES, I AM Lee Shin Mi and i don't take any bull from anyone. Luhan just hit my hitlist and whats even better is he's probably thinking im comming home ready to do some make-up . I could already feel my blood boiling. I stood in front of the door "..." a smirk apeared on my face and also the Mafia's Daughter.

 

 

--BAM!-- i kicked the door opened. "Ahh!" i heard Chen scream in the living room. I scan the room trying to find Luhan. "Shin! what are you doing back?" Chen rushed over to me but i ignored him. "....shin" i turned my head and seen Luhan walk out of Chens room. "YOU ER!" I marched up to him and socked him in the face, making him fall to the floor. "..shin, i know your mad--" "No you don't ASSWHOLE!" i grabed his hair and yanked on it. "Ah! Chen help!" i glared at chen "stay away Chen" i said firm. He stood there frozen. I threw Luhan across the room and watch as his body fell on the ground. "hurts doesn't it? well guess what?" i smirked walking up to him. "its not even close to what you put me threw" i socked his face again. "..shin, please" his lip was bleeding. "please, sorry, i won't do it again, i love you. They don't mean anything to mean when it comes out of your mouth. Remember that" i punched his face one more time, which caused him to knock out.

 

 

"Great shin! now he's out again" chen came over and checked luhan. I turned away feeling...happy! "Its nice to see you smile again shin but could you help me over here?!? Your--" I drop my smile and glared at Chen. "my what?" i said in a warning voice. "..your...your Punches put more weight on him" he shyly smiled away. I rolled my eyes "drag him...its easier" i sat on the couch and crossed my legs, watching t.v."Shin are you ser--.....your right" i stared at him as he draged Luhan by the feet, to his room. "wow, i should of done this before" he continue to drag luhan. I shook my head and continue to watch t.v. *..5thousand pounds has just been lifted off..thank god* i smiled.

 

"my shin's smiling again" i heard chen close the door. "wanna watch with me?" i ask smiling at him. He came over and swung his arm around my shoulder "your getting weirder every second shin" he pushed on my forehead. "but im happy to see your back to yourself again" he cupped my cheeks. "me too" i smiled back at him. We sat there watching Angels Eye. Slowly my eyes began to get heavy "..shin" i heard chen's voice. I lift my head "yes?" i continue to look at the t.v. "about luhan...what do are you gonna do? after he confess his bull to you, i honestly thought you were gonna take him back. I mean, any girl would of after saying that on the radio.." i sat up. "you heard it?" he nodded his head. I sighed "well im not as stupid as those other girls. I think getting hurt twice is good enough for me. I will at times miss him but i think im over it" i smiled.

 

"thanks Chen, for being the shoulder to cry on and being the bigger brother i never had" i side hugged him. His arms went around my waist "ayye im always there for my shin" he kissed me on my head. "..shin?" i looked up "yes chen?". He looked down at me "the door. What are we gonna do about the door?" i got up and walked towards the door and my jaw drop "! did i do that?!" i said pointing at the door that was split into two. Chen shook his head "no. i did it so it could be easier for you to walk threw" he smiled. "troll" i rolled my eyes. "don't worry, i'll pay for it. For now, lets just glue the peices together" i got up and put the two peices together, as chen glues it down the middle. "Perfect!" chen said.

 

 

As soon as we turned our backs --BAM!-- we turned around and seen the one door back into two peices. I hung my head "we'll deal with it tomorrow" chen said putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded *YAWN!* "well my bed calls me.." i walked off to my room. "Me too" I closed my door when a foot stop it. "what is it chen?" i opened the door again. "Luhan took over my bed and we both know he doesn't like sleeping with people besides..." i glared at him "Thats why i'll sleep with you or would you rather sleep with hi-" i cutt him off and yanked him inside. I jumped on my bed and patted chen to come sleep next to me. "the floors cold" i smiled at him.

 

He jumped his body on the bed "thanks shin" i smiled and layed my head down. I reached over to turn the lamp off. "goodnight chen". I moved my hand around trying to reach for my xi-xi. I sat up and search the room for my xi-xi. "Looking for something?" i looked over at chen "oh sorry, im trying to find y xi-xi" i said still sreaching under the bed. "xi-xi?" he ask. I nodded "what does it look like?" he began to search. "its a white chubby teddy bear" i started to get worried. "What the shin? and here i am thinking you lost something important" he stood up. I grabed the nearest pillow and threw it at his face. "it is impporant! i got that from Xiumin!" i whined. "i've had that for years. I sleep with it every night" i pouted. I heard chen laughing "why are you laughing fool?" i crossed my arms.

 

 

"because i didn't expect you, The Mafia's Daughter to be still be sleeping with her "teddy" he teased. "ha.ha.ha laugh all you want but i don't give a " i continue to look for it. "shin, lets look for it in the morning, its late" he sat back in bed. I sighed "then how am i suppose to sleep now~?" i pouted. "here, you can bear hug me in your sleep. Okay? now come back to bed" he said patting the spot next to him. I stood up "..fine" i layed back in bed. "turn your back towards me" i said. "ah chincha. your such a kid" he said laying his face towards me. "chen~" i whined. "Fine, fine. Happy?" he chuckled turning the other way. "goodnight chen" i rapt my arms around his waist and my nose against his back. Although this doesn't feel the same, i'll bare with it. My eyes slowly getting heavier. "goodnight shin"

 

Chen's POV!

 

Feeling her arms around my waist and her hugging me closer, i felt great."Goodnight shin" i smiled. I stared out her window, into the city lights. *Goodness. this would of been better if it was me holder her, instead of her holding me* i sigh quietly. "...shin.." i whispered. I held her hands that were on my tummy. *sleep already. She must of been tired from today* i sighed again. I bit my lower lip and slowly release her tight grip, hoping she wouldn't wake up. As soon as i let go, i got out of bed and tip-toed to the other side. I sliped my body under the sheets and pushed her towards the other side. I took a deep breath, sliping my arm under her head. "fat-head" i teased. She slept so soundly, she didn't even move--. "...xi-xi.." shin mumble which i found cute.

 

She rapt her arms around my body, scooting closer to me. Since my hand was already under her head, i took my other hand and rapt it around her, snuggling her in my chest. *Perfect. the girl i love in my arms and the beautiful city lights ahead of me* i slowly closed my eyes. my nose brushed up against her smooth hair " Although, i can't be that guy for you. I'll be your Chen and only your Chen. I will always love you even though you probably won't feel the same towards me. Shin, please don't leave. Stay where its safe, in my arms .." i pulled her closer ""i'll protect you, i'll risk my life for you shin...just please, don't leave me" she suddenly flinched in my arms. I stared down and there was tension in her face.

 

 

I lightly kissed her temples and it smooth out her face. I sighed "all your worries gone just by one kiss..." i smiled to myself. "i love you shin" i pulled her chin up and my lips gently on hers. I stared at her face, her beautiful face. Her cute pink lips and her long eye lashes. The way she smiles and laughs, brightens up my day. I was afarid that when you walked out on me,you wouldn't come back. But you did and thats why i love you.*how can somebody be so stupid to love her for so long and end up hurting her? shes to precious to hurt. My eyes slowly becoming heavy. I place my lips on her forehead and fell asleep.

 

 

Shin's POV!

 

my eyes slowly opening, "....chen" i opened my eyes and i was in his arms. A smile apeared on my face "why are you so close to me" i looked down and seen no space inbetween us. It wasn't a bad thing, i just remembered sleeping behind him and WTF?! Luhan!. i jumped outof bed with my face kissing the floor. "awooh~" i wince in pain. I heard chen groan in his sleep "...shn, what are you doing?" he said rubbing his eyes. I stood up, clearing my pants. "..luhan" Its not that i worried about him i just remebered last nights fight "Oh yeah. i'll go check on him--" "No. lets go do something fun while we still have time.." i smiled at him.

 

Chen stared at me "...while we still have time?" *please dont tell me..* Chen thought. I looked away "well, i was thinking... i made up my mind--" "MADE UP WHAT! Shin, we just woke up!" my eyes widden.*why is he yelling at me* i watch as he stood up out of bed. "...SHIN. Do i not mean anything to you?! after all this your just gonna go and leave me behind. I love you Shin! Why can't you see that?!" *WTF is going on?!?* "...chen" i said softly. "No! i don't want to hear it! go already. You left me once in pain, you minus well do it again!" he turned away. WOW now your pissing me off chen.

 

"IM NOT LEAVING YOU!" he turned around and faced me "AND I WAS TRYING TO SAY THAT I MADE UP MY MIND!" i yelled and sighed, crossing my arms. "..im staying". I was still mad he yelled those words at me, fool. I rolled my eyes and before i knew it, Chen smashed his body into mines. "Shin! why didn't you say that before!" he hugged me tighter. "because your stupid mouth wouldn't let me, babo" i pulled away, still mad at him. "ahh~ please forgive me shin" he whined hugging my arm. I shook my head "let go you clingy bug" i tried pushing his head away but that just made him hold my arm tighter.

 


"What the hell happened about last night? You were on the opposite side and now your behind me, hugging me in my sleep?!" I shook my head. "what's wrong with that? I was trying to get a better view of the city lights" Chen said looking away. "Anyways in gonna leave, I have to go to the front desk and tell them about our door. See you in a bit" I took a shower after he left. I worn a big t-shirt and shorts under the t-shirt. I walked outside and seen luhan in the kitchen with a ice-pack on his cheek. I smirked coming in the kitchen. "..Shin! Please listen to me!--"

 

"Listen? You had all on china LISTENING. Do you think I'm gonna take you back Luhan?! It's over! You have a child now and it's not from me. Please stop trying luhan, it's no use" he stood right in front of me " No! I'm not gonna stop until your mines again shin. I waited all my life to love you again and I won't let you walk out on me! Shin I--" anger rise in my eyes "STOP! I don't want to hear it from you Luhan! Just leave !!-" My eyes widen as I see Luhans face cm from mine. His lips kissing my lips. I slapped him away but that just made him march right back up to me. His lips came smashing back on my mines and his hand behind my head. *please luhan* I tried backing away. His grip on my waist pulled me closer to him, closing the air between us. *someone help! I don't think I can pull away* my arms gave up on pushing him away.His hands griped my under thighs, lifting me on the counter. Our lips not loosing touch.

"What are you doing! Pull away shin!"

"No shin! You can't because you miss his every touch and you can't help it"

" Shin! He's been with another girl! Be the smart girl and PUSH HIM AWAY!"

My thoughts were killing me and my eyes suddenly open " Yah!" I pushed him away, making him fall to the floor. I jumped off the counter and stared at him. "It's over Luhan, Im leaving you and thats final. I Don't. love. you. anymore" i hope my words hit him. Because honestly, they were true. He stood up and tears fell from his eyes "...IM JUST TRYING TO FIX WHAT I BROKE AND LOVE !! Shin, i'll make you fall back in love with me. " he took a step closer.

 

I took a step back "FIX WHAT?! what you already broke has been recovered luhan and it wasn't done by you. you can try all you want. Weather we have make-up or not, i won't have any feelings towards you. Im over you luhan. You should do the same and leave" in his eyes, they turned different. It became a glare to me "im not giving up shin. I wont." he marched out my dorm, leaving me standing there confuse. I sat on the floor and sighed "...ing bastard" I got dresssed up in simple jeans and a plain top. "Chen, lets go get some ice-cream. i'll wait for you in the car" i hung up the phone and got in the elevator. "going down...5..4..3" the elevator stop at floor 3 and the doors opened. I stood there with my head down and my arms crossed. *What the hell* i felt nobody come in and i lift my head and seen jackson ahead of me.

 

"....are you comming in?" i said annoyed. He hesistated on comming in but he did. I press the floor 1 and we stood their in awkward silence as the stupid elevtor music played. "...im s--" i ignored him and walked pass. *So what if your sorry, does that take back what you did ASSWHOLE?!* i rolled my eyes and got in the car. After awhile Chen came and we headed to the ice-cream shop. We sat near the window and enjoyed our friendly date. My eyes stared out the window. A littgirl and a little boy playing. "..cute" i smiled. "Huh?.." chen looked outside and smiled. "yeah...so shin, i was thinking when this weeks over,lets go to my house, okay?" he smiled brighty at me.

 

I nodd slowly as if something was holding  me back. "shin are you okay? you seem like your in deep thoughts" he said worried. I shook my head "oh nothing. Lets just enjoy our ice-cream, kay?" i smiled. He nodded *chen...forgive me*

 

 

---END--

 

i felt like ALOT of happened in this chapter BUT at least Luhan is in her pass right? Chen's confession>>Pleae love her:) anyways please keep reading! and give me your thoughts OH AND I WAS WONDERING~ is there any Shen shippers? or who would you perfer shin with? please omment below and read on! Love always- Mena