I hate you!

The Mafia's Daughter

"Luhan wake up! we need to get ready for school!" i said shaking him. "No..more sleep" he said putting a pillow over his head. I sighed "i guess i have to go school by myself again. WITH ALL THOSE BOYS" i said leaving the room. "WAIT! I'll be down in 10 minutes" he said jumping out the bed. I crossed my arms "works all the time". I waited for him down stairs. "What the hell is taking him forever?! LUHAN--" "Im ready" he said comming down the stairs. My jaw droped, I have to say..He looks in HOT in a school uniform! "What? is there something on my face?" he said looking at me.

 

I shook my head "n...no. You look really hot" i said smiling. He laughed "thanks babe, now lets get going before we be late" i nodded and we left the house. "when did you buy a bike?" he said looking at the black bike on the grass. "I didn't. We stole it" i said getting in the car. "let me guess. You and Yuri still acting like kids?" he said tilting his head. "we weren't acting like kids! we were just having fun" i said crossing my arms. "igoo..my shin is so cute!" he said pinching my cheeks. i shook my head away as he laughed "lets get going" i smiled.

 

As we were driving we pasted by the EveryBun shop. i stared at it "xiumin..." the word slip out. Luhan stared at me "what.." "Oh nothing, i was just staring at the buns over there" i said pointing at the shop. "Do want to get some before we go to school" he asked. i shook my head "no, lets just go" he nodded. We pulled up and parked in the front of the school. He got out and ran to my side to open the door "a gentelman. i like it" i said getting out. He smiled "after you my princess" he said waving his hand. i laugh "stop it. people are going think your weird" i said moving his hand away. "Whatever" he closed the door and held my hand, swinging it back and forth.

 

 

I smiled. We walked inside the school and all eyes were on us "Look! a new couple" "new? you mean new guy" the kid smirked. i ignored and kept walking with Luhan by my side. He paused, i turned to Luhan "whats wrong?" his face was red. He turned back and went to the male student "im sorry, but can you repeat what you said about my girlfriend?" Luhan said mad. This kid shock alittle. "lets just say, your not the only guy calli--" PUNCH TO THE FACE! luhan sent him flying against the lockers. I held onto Luhans fist before he made another move "Say one more bull about my girlfriend and you'll dead!". There were students surounding the kid on the ground. "Come on! lets go!" i said pulling Luhan away.

 

I took him to my locker "its been less then five minutes since entered school and your already in a fight?" i said getting a band-aid out. He didn't speak. When Luhans mad, he doesn't like to talk AS you can see. i sighed "give me your hand" i grabbed his hand and put a band-aid on his nuckles. "..Are you okay?" he said staring at me. "Your the one bleeding. Not me" i said wipping the blood. "I know that but... what they said about you. Don't worry shin, i'll mak--" i put my figer on his lip. "Im not gonna worry. I have you not only at home but here. Where i need you the most" i smiled. He pulled me in his arms.

 

"Shin!" i pulled away and turned around. "Yuri!" i smiled. "..." luhan said trying to hide behind my locker "Stop you look stupid!" i whisper to him. "Shin guess w....wait is that Luhan?" Luhan had his head in my locker. I nodded my head "saddly but yes. that is Luhan" i pull his collar out and he smiled "hi yuri" he waved. "Hi, anyways i need to tell you something" she looked straight at me. i nodded "but... not here" she said starring at Luhan. I turned to Luhan "Luhan you should go find your classes. Call me if you need help" Shin said.

 

Yuri and Shin ran to the top of the roof. "What is it?" Shi asked. "Remember the bikde we stole last night?" yuri asked. I nodded "what about them?" i said crossing my arms. "Remember those boy we bumped into yesterday?" i nodded. She bust out laughing "Its their BIKES!!" she said laughing.i smiled "Wait. how do you know?" she stoped "Well there were 7 of them and there was 7 bikes. As i was walking to school, i seen them riding there bikes but only two wasn't. They looked piss as hell!" she said excited. "and your happy why?" i said shaking my head.

 

"Because, Karma's a " she said smiling. "I have a plan" i smirked. She smiled "Tell me my evil sister" she said with her hands together. i laughed "Lets give the bikes back.." her faced droped "Why the would we do that?!" she said. "Im not done!...lets give them back..BROKEN" I smiled. "thats what im talking about!" she yelled. "Wait!"  she said. i looked at her "What?" she pouted "i like the blue bike" i rolled my eyes. " i'll buy you a new bike later, okay. After school bring the bike to my house. Just make sure you don't get caught" i said. She smirked "im yuri...i never get caught" it was true. when we were little, yuri would steal a pack of color penciles and never get caught. "mission?" she nodded "Mission taken" she smiled.

 

Luhan nodded. Yuri yanked Shins arm and ran "shin..." Luhan said sad. He went to the principles office. "Oh you must be the new student" Luhan nodded. "im sorry i can't tour you around. But i'll find someone who can" he said. Luhan smile "i know this one person who can help me" he said sitting up. "Who may that be?" he said looking at Luhan. "I think his name is Xiumin.." luhan smiled. "Okay, call xiumin to tour the new student. OKay Mrs. Kim" she nodded. Luhan sat there waiting for Xiumin. He didn't know what to feel. Mad,? suprise?.

 

 

"Hello sir. You called me?" Luhan sat there not looking at Xiumin. "Yes i did. i was wondering if you can tour our new student" He said pointing at Luhan. "Luhan.." Xiumin whispered. "Hello, my name is Luhan. Its nice to meet you" Luhan said standing up. He reached his hand out to shakes Xiumin. "Oh...nice to meet you" Xiumin said with a straight face. Luhan smiled "I'll leave you two alone. Have fun" they left. "Luhan...Shinmi's..""Boyfriend. Real boyfriend" Luhan said smiling. It just made Xiumin mad " are you going to show me around?" Luhan asked. Xiumin nodded slowly leaving the office. After an hour of pointing and silents. Xiumin spoke up.

 

 

"Shins been my bestriend for the longest.." Luhan paused and Xiumin turned around "Bestfriend" luhan laughed. "yeah. bestfriend and becuase your her boyfriend, doesn't mean you can controle her" Xiumin said. "Xi-xi, right? ummmm Shin is mines. your just a friend that filled in for me when i was gone. Thanks" Luhan said patting Xiumin's shoulder. Xiumin grabbed Luhans hand. "Im sorry but did shin tell you?" Luhan stared at him. Xiumin laughed "WOW! looks like she didn't. Shin said her first kiss was Lay but i think we both know you were her first kiss" Luhan looked confused. "It took her 3 kisses just to remember you. Crazy isn't it?" Xiumin smirked.

 

Luhan held in his angry and smiled "weather its 3 or 5 kisses. its my name shes screaming at night" Luhan smirked. "Anyways, im heading to class, thanks xiumin. This was fun" Luhan said leaving Xiumin behind. Xiumins face was red. The girl he fell in love with, lost her ity to someone not him. Xiumin now was on fire "MOVE!" he said pushing one of the students out the way. He ran to the top of the roof where Shin and Yuri was. "Shin!" Xiumin yelled. Shin turned her head around "oh..xiumin" Shin seen Xiumin marching at her, ready to explode.

 

"Yuri, can you leave us alone" Xiumin said starring at Shin. Shin waved yuri to go and she nodded. They were now the only two on the roof. "Whats wrong Xiumin?" Shin asked. "Shin. How Could You!" Xiumin yelled, Shin looked confused. "i never thought you were that STUPID!" he yelled. "What are you talking about!" i said confused. "He comes back after 6 years and you guys just do it like its nothing?!" he said. " Shin....you are what they say" i stared at Xiumin *he better not!* " your a .." he said looking at shin. A tear fell from my eye.

 

"what did you just call me?" i said as tears fell. "Shin..i didn't mea--" "it came out your mouth! my bestfriends mouth. If i had no one to turn to, then i know you'll always be there. But i guess i was wrong" i wipped my tears away. He took a step forward "Stop. don't come any closer Xiumin. I  HATE YOU! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I ran pass him and down the stairs. My head was spinning "did he really just say that? am i hearing things. My own bestfriend?" i thought. I opened the door and ran down the hallway "Shin?" i seen Lay ahead of me and ran pass him.

 

 

"Ah!" he screamed, I stood up "shin?" Kris was standing right infront of me. My tears were not easy to hide "...shin" he said grabbing my hand. "Let go!" i pulled my hand away. "Shin!" i turned around and ran. *i just want to be left alone!* I left school, running to were my feet would lead me. "Shin!" i seen down the street, a tall guy waving his hand. "Tao?" i slowed down. He ran up to me and hugged me "Shin, i made dish. Want to-- Shin?" he said holding her. Shin held onto Tao and didn't let go. "Shin are you okay?" Tao said trying to pull back. She shook her head "Just hold me please" she said crying. Tao nodded and just stood there holding her. After a while she pulled away.

 

" Sorry.." she said wipping her tears away. He shook his head "Come inside, lets talk about it" they both went inside the little shop and sat down. "Wait here...let me get you something to eat" He said getting up. Shin held his hand "its okay.." he shook his head. "I heard that a cure for a girl is food, so sit here and wait" he smiled at her, She nodded her head. After a while he came back with chicken and fishcakes. "Looks good.." i said trying to smile. "Looks good? you have to taste it to test it" he said pushing the plate infront of her.

 

I smiled and took a bike of the fishcake "Wahh! this is sooooo DAEKBAK!" I said with a big smile. He nodded "now tell me" he said. i took a dep breath "do i have too. i kinda just want to forget about it" i said slowly. He stared at me "No. we must get threw it, to forget it" he said with his arms crossed. I chuckled "your really wise with your words tao" he smiled and waved his hand. "my bestfriend that i've known for half- NO. more then then my life, just called me something i thought he'd never called me" i said dropping my head. "And whats that?" he said crossing his legs. "..a " i looked away.

 

"Just when i was about to forgive him, he comes out of know where telling me how stupid i am for loosing my ver--" Tao stared at me."My..nothing. He was just mad and exploded on me" i sighed. "What a ! i swear, if i ever come across him. i'll wushu his " he said cracking his nuckles. I smiled "don't worry...i don't think i'll ever see him again. I mean, I don't EVER want to see him again" i said with my fist. He smiled "Thats my shin! now tell me? do you feel better?" he said leaning forward. i nodded "i feel great Tao. Thank you" i smiled.

 

 

He patted my head "anytime. Where ever you need a friend, im here" he smiled. "Its nice to know that. Now thank you for the food but i think its time to go. I ran out of school without telling anyone" i said scratching the back of my head. Tao laughed "okay, stop by later" he said standing up. "Oh, and next time lets do wushu together" i smiled. his eyebrows rised "wait. you know wushu?!" he said smiling. i nodded "taught from the greatest" i smiled. "Mr. Chan Lee!" he yelled. I nodded "me too! Okay just make sure you call me" he said giving me his number.

 

"Bye Tao! Thank you again!" i said waving down the street. He waved "Bye Shin!". i smiled, turning around *RINGRING* i pulled my phone out "hello?" "Shin...its Xiu-" *Hang Up* i put my phone back into my pocket. *RING!* I pulled my phone out "Look ASSHOE! i dont want to talk to you anymore!"...."Shin....its dad" i pulled my phone away and stared at the caller id. I slapped myself in the face "Oh...dad" i said with a shaky voice. "Dad i was--" "Save it. Meet me at the ware house" he said hanging up. " im so stupid! see XIUMIN! look what you made me do!!!!" i yelled. i message Luhan:

 

Me: i'll see you at home, i have business with my dad i need to take care of. Oh and yuri's comming over, LOVE YOU LULU

Lulu:What! why can't i go with you! you know how akward its gonna be?

Me:No you can't come, its family Business and yuri's cool with you...i hope.

Lulu:What if she tries to kill me!

Me: Oh my poor Lulu....Have fun XOXO

Lulu: Shin...please...:(

Me: I love you Luhan <3

Lulu: love you too Shin <3

 

I smiled "What am i gonna do with you" i said shaking my head. I took a cab to the ware house. The guards were standing at the gate "She's here" the gates opened. "Thank you" i said paying the cab. I walked threw the door and seen a group of guys. i ignored and kept walking.

 

I went to my dads office "sup dad" i said smiling. "you mean asshoe?" my jaw droped. "i didn't mean to say that--" "i was joking shin. Now come have a seat" he said patting the chair. *!* I sat down "training is starting in a little bit and i'm kinda getting worried you'll get off track" he said. i shook my head "shin... your having trouble, aren't you?" i stared at my dad but i didn't answer him "next week you'll be leaving to china" i stared at him. "Why?!" i asked. "the fight will be held there. It will only be for a week shin. Don't worry Lay's comming" he said patting my head.

 

"So what if Lays comming?! is that suppose to make me feel better?!" i said standing up. "he's the only person i know, you know thats going, so yeah" he said nodding his head. i shook my head. i sighed "whatever...i got to get going. Me and yuri has a project to do" i said picking up my backpack. He nodded "Oh, by the way dad. Who are those people down there?" i said. "Oh them? there just here to train for the fight. you know, what you should be doing" he said looking at me. "I'll train later" i said closing the door. I walked down stairs

 

"Hey, come play with us" the guy said with no shirt on. I looked away "no thanks..." OMG! his abs! *YURI!! you need to see this!* i walked towards the door. "Hey! shin" i turned around and seen the guy with no shirt on, running towards me. "i was wondering if you could teach me some of your moves...since your the "Mafia's daughter" i nodded my head. "Sure, tomorrow" i said leaving. "Thank you" he bowed. *Lesson's from me?*

 

 

I went home and opened the door "YAH! your not suppose to take handle off YET!" "WHY DOES IT MATTER! ITS GONNA BE BROKEN ANYWAYS!" i heard yelling. i looked in the living room and seen Yuri and Luhan taking apart the bikes. "GOODNESS! and you call yourself Manly!" yuri yelled. "At least i don't eat manly!" Luhan yelled back. I smiled watching them. "getting close, i see" i said leaning on the wall, with my arms crossed. Luhan stood up and ran behind me, back hugging me. "Shin! she was bullying me this whole time when you were gone" he said pouting. "She also said i wasn't...manly" he said fake crying.

 

"Yuri!" i stared at her. She smirked "sorry, i only speak the truth" she said taking apart the bike. "Shin come over here... i need help. Your no-use boyfriend couldn't even take apart the seat!" she said annoyed. i laughed "okay i'll be there in a little bit. Let me go change" i said walking up the stairs. "Take your boyfriends with you. I don't want him starring at me" she said glaring at Luhan. "GOOD! i don't want to stay here with you anyways!" he said running up the stairs. I changed into a plain white t-shirt and worn my sweat pants.

 

"Shin...what are you planning to do with the peices anyways?" Luhan said laying on my bed. "Its a project we're working on. don't worry about it" i said kissing him on his forehead. *YAWN* "anyways im gonna get some sleep, okay" he said laying in my bed. I nodded "goodnight my love" i said closing the door. "I love you Shin" "love you too" i went down stairs, intothe living room. "Where should i start?" i said putting my hair up in a bun. "There" yuri said pointing at the bike. --After taking the bike apart-- "Luhan's sleeping right now. Lets take my car and drop it off" i said slapping my hands together.

 

"Wait e got to look cool!" yuri said. " your right!" i said. We went up stairs and slowly walked inside my room, to my closet. "WOW!" she said looking around. "i see nothing but Black and white" she said. " whatever. lets just choose and go, before Luhan wakes up" i whispered. Yuri worn my leather jacket and leather pants, with her hair down. I just worn my black loose pants and a black tank-top, with my jean jacket over it. "ready?" "ready!" yuri said.

 

 

--end--

 

im sorry but i feel like this chapter ...sorry sorry! I just had to end it.  LOVE ALL, until next time :)