Suprise !

The Mafia's Daughter

"Chen?" i said looking at him.He nodded with a big smile "since we'll be roommates for a week, lets be close, okay?" he said shaking my hand. i nodded, "sure why not" i smiled. I stood up and stared at my watch. "well then chen, i have a friend to meet. see you later" i grabbed my wallet and phone. "Hey! your just gonna leave me" he pouted. "oh my goodness, Don't do that" i said pointing at him. "do what?" he said confused. " that pouting thing, you remind me of my boyfriend when you do that" i said. "oh so your already taken?" he asked. i shook my head "yup, sorry to break your dads heart but yeah, im taken" i said.

 

should i fee bad? i mean, we just met and i kinda feel like he has a ...you know. A smiled appeared on his face "no its fine. my dads some what a fan of you, he remembers you when you were little. Im surise you don't remember me" he said with his arms crossed. i tilt my head "when i was little? WAIT! is your dad the Shang Hei leader?" he nodded "then...OMG! CRY-BABY-CHEN!!" i started to laugh. I pulled him in for a hug "i swear i had a feeling when i seen you smile. your smile reminded me of someone when i was little" i said rocking him side to side.

 

He rapt his arms around me "its nice to see you too Crazy-Baby-Shin" he smiled. i pulled away "not that nick name plese" i whine. he cupped my face, which took me by suprise "why? i like it and you were always the last one standing wich made you crazy. You were the youngest wich made you Baby and your my shin~" *my shin?* i slapped his hands away. "you would always cry when i won, you weren't the youngest but always acted liked it and you were CHEN!" i gave him a hug. Me and Chen were training buddys when we were little but he moved. goodness i miss this kid !!

 

"so hows this lucky guy?" he said looking at me. "His name is Luhan--" "LUHAN!" he yelled. i covered my ears and nodded "why are you yelling?!" i said confuse. he shook his head "sorry, just a little shock you know my friend. We use to go high school together until he moved, he always told me the reason he's leaving was because of a girl but never told me the name. I also thought he was crazy but Look at that! its you!" he said happy. WOW Luhan and chen friends? cool! "Lets go down stairs to the lobby, everybody is there eating. Lets go!" he said grabbing my arm. "I should text luhan that your my room buddy. You should seen the way i told him i was being partner up with someone. One word JEALOUS!" i said.

 

Chen laughed "wait. i have a better idea" he took my phone "lets send him a picture!" i smiled and nodded. We enter the elevator, wich had mirrors at every wall and it was just the two of us. "lets make him jealous!" he said with an evil smirk. i thought "should we?" he nodded "fine!" i smiled. Chen went behind me and rapt his arms around my waist. "just for the picture" he said. "of course it is" i smiled. I felt his chin touch my shoulder "say chen!" he said. i laughed and took the picture. We captured one with us from head to toe. "Let me see" i gave him my phone. "Wah~ we look like a cute couple!" he said looking at the picture. i chuckled.

 

"Let me write a message" chen said. i nodded "okay done!" he gave me back my phone. After seconds of sending the picture, my phone was already ringing. "YIKES." he said getting off the elevator, i laughed "what did you send?" i said. "Just said hi, thats all" he smirked.

 

--Luhan's POV!--

 

i got out the showering hearing my phone ring. "oh shin~" i said happy. "a picture?" i opened the message and seen a guy holding shin around the wasit. There was a message at the bottum "Hi Luhan! long tim no see. Oh by the way, its CHEN!" Luhan's head was about to explode. "AHHH!!!!" it echoed through out the house. My heart was beating "SHIN!!!!!" i yelled dialing her number. i started pacing back and forth, bitting my nail. "YAH! SHIN!" i yelled. "its Chen, loser~" chen said teasing luhan.

 

"CHEN! YOU WANT TO DIE! PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND MY GIRLS WAIST LIKE THAT AGAIN, I'LL FLY MY TO CHINA AND HAUGHT YOUR DOWN! YOU HEAR ME!" i yelled my lungs out. "....." "CHEN! ANSWER ME DAMN IT!" i demand. how dare he put his hands around my shins waist, AND he had his chin resting on shin's bare shoulder! I was breathing hard from all that yelling. "hyung, i was only joking--" "JOKING! THE SMILE ON YOUR FACE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE YOU WERE JOKING!" I yelled.

 

Authors POV!

 

"CHEN! YOU WANT TO DIE! PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND MY GIRLS WAIST LIKE THAT AGAIN, I'LL FLY MY TO CHINA AND HAUGHT YOUR DOWN! YOU HEAR ME!". Chen stood there scared as shin laughed "told you he'd be jealous" shin said. Chen had fear in his eyes "CHEN! ANSWER ME DAMN IT!" chen took a deep breath "hyung, i was only joking--" "JOKING! THE SMILE ON YOUR FACE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE YOU WERE JOKING!" Luhan yelled. Chen stared at shin, mouthing "help~". Shin smiled and took the phone from chen. "Luhan, chen's my room buddy ALSO a close friend of mines--" "Shin! go change your top and wear a sweater or something. A jerk like chen doens't hesitate on touching girls. Babe just go and change. please"

 

Luhan sounded worried and mad. Shin smiled "sorry, its a far walk to my room and its hot here". "Shin~ please. for your future husband" he said pouting. Shin stared at Chen,who looks really scared "Only if you forgive chen" i said. Chen stood there nodding his head. Shin stuck her arm out straight and put Luhan on speaker. "fine!" he whined mad. "Chen, are you listen?" Luhan said. Chen nodded "yes hyung, im listen" he smiled. "IF YOU EVER PULL A IN MOVE LIKE THAT AGAIN YOUR DEAD!" chen's face went back to a little kid scared of the boggie man. "LUHAN!" shin yelled.

 

Luhan sighed "but i'll forgive you....for now" he mumbled the last part. Chen nodded his head slowly "th...thanks hyung. i won't do it again" he said. "bye luhan, love you!" shin said. "shin let me talk to chen, i need to tell him something" Luhan asked. "Okay but you better not threaten him, Kay?!" shin said. "i won't, just give him the phone" shin passed the phone to chen. "me?" he said pointing at his self. "no the wall" she said. "ha.ha." chen took the phone. "chen! i need you to watch shin for me while your there since your my friend, i trust you to watch over my girl while im not there. can you do that?" Luhan asked. "YES SIR!" chen said.

 

"good boy, bye chen and don't forget~" Luhan said in a warning voice. "i'd rather die, hyung" chen said smiling. "i thought so. love you chen-chen" Luhan said in a bright voice. "aish...i don't get this hyung" chen mumbled. "What'd you say?" Luhan said. Chen smiled "i love you too hyung~" Chen hung up the phone and gave it to shin. "Seconds from ting my pants. Remind me not to make luhan jealous" he said covering his chest. Shin laughed "i warned you" they both walked into the lobby laughing. "here, come meet some of my friends from korea" shin pulled chen to the boys and Lay.

 

"Sup guys!" the boys turned around and stared at shin holding chen by his wrist "this is" "CHEN!" i heard from back. "Oh! Lay hyung!" chen said. i stared at the two who were hugging. "you guys...no each other?" shin said starring at the two. they nodded "yeah" Lay said. "How do you know Chen?" Lay asked shin. "How do you know Lay" Shin ask Chen. "How do you know shin?" chen asked Lay. They all laughed but the boys in the back. "Aheem!" Taehyung coughed. "Oh sorry, anyways this is Chen! chen this is...nam joon. yoon gi. jin. jiseok. jimin and jong kook" they all waved there hands "sup" they said. Chen bowed "hello". "Anyways mingie and i are going some where, bye!"

 

"And where are you going?" chen asked like a worried brother. "somewhere cool. i don't know, its china. See you guys back at the room" shin said talking to Lay and Chen. they nodded but chen was thinking. "okay have fun" he wave. He stared at shin and yoongi leave the hotel. "well, me and lay has work to do, so we'll be seeing you guys around. bye!" Chen grabed Lays arm and yank him outside by the gates. "What are we doing?!" Lay said. "Keeping an eye on shin, duhh!" they stared at shin's car, leaving the hotel. "come on !" Chen grabbed his keys and ran to his car with Lay following.

 

"Shin's gonna be mad if she finds out we're following her" Lay said worried. Chen stared at him "don't worry, thats why i have these!" he pulled out a pair of black sun glasses and a mask for the both of them. "now we look like we're gonna killl her" Lay said worried. Chen rolled his eyes "don't worry lay! we're just under cover friends, watching out for a nother friends girlfriend" chen said smiling. "friends Girlfriend?" lay said. Chen nodded "yeah, his name is luhan, hes a friend of mines. Since he can't be here, he wants me to keep an eye on her. Since theres a lot of guys here" hesaid looking out he window.

 

Lays heart felt like it was being beating around. "lay...lay..Unicorn Lay!" Chensaid waving his hand infront of Lay. "Stop that" lay said annoyed. Chen chuckled "lets go~" chen off and followed Shin far from behind. "Where are they going? that jerk in the car doesn't even know china" Lay said annoyed. "she's slowly down" chensaid paring the car across the street. "Look she's right there!" chen yelled. Lay slapped chen "no duhh she's right there. now shut up before you blow our cover." Lay said sitting back. Chen pouted and nodded. After waiting for shin to come out, they thought of something. "its been 30minutes. WHAT THE ARE THEY DOING!" lay said nnoyed and mad.

 

Chen stared at Lay shock "calm down bro. i hate waiting too..." chen started to think. "i got it. lets go in, don't worry we just got to keep our distance" chen said. ay rolled his eyes and got out the car."Wait!" chen whispered but Lay ignored and kept walking. Chen ran to Lay's side "hyung!" he yanked on lays arm. "whast wrong? why do you look so pissed off? is it because i called you Unicorn lay? im sor--" "its nothing. lets go" lay yank his arm back and walked inside the shop. They walked in and see Shin and suga laughing. The walked to the back of the coffee shop and sat down.

 

Lay stood seat where he could see shin clearly. They order a glass of water and sat there starring at shin. She looked beautiful "ahahah" lay stared at chen who was holding in his laugh. "why are you laughing?" Lay said confused. "oh nothing" he smiled. Shin took a glance around the cafe and stared at the two in the back. "!" Lay said. Chen ducked under the table "fucck.. did she catch us!?" he whispered. Lay shrugged as they both hid under the table "well..look!" lay said kicking chen up.

 

"aww!" chen sat up and took a glance a shin. He still had his glasses on and mask "coast is clear" chen said. Lay came out and stared at them, they just continued to talk. Lay sighed "lets go. i mean what kind of boyfriend wouldn't trust their girlfriend" he said starring at shin. "if i was shins boyfriend, i'd trust her because i know that shins not that type to turn her back on anyone" chen stared at him as if he was trying to read lay. "okay, your right. lets go" they stood up and left. Shin stared at the two who left and tilted her. "Thanks for bringing me here, its peaceful" shin said. Suga smiled "lets go back to the hotel, your friends are probably worried  about you" suga said.

 

They both left and drove back to the hotel. it was 7 and shin wanted to sleep. She walked inside the elevator where she found Taehyung. "Hi taehyung!" she said getting in. He waved "you just got back?" he asked. i nodded "shin....can i tell you something?" shin nodded. Since it was onlythem in the elevator taehyung took the chance to tell her. "Shin i like you" Shin stood there shock but kept shut." your probaby really shock right now but i couldn't hold it in any longer. i know you have someone but i thought, if im gonna like someone, im gonna tell them because if i don't then i'll just get hurt in the end.

 

Even though it hurts me to know your taken, i feel better that i even told you" h starshin. "im sorry if this is sudden, i guess you hanging out with suga just hit me" he said scratching the back of his neck. He laughed "stupid, right". Shin took a deep breath "brave, not stupid" taehyung stared at shin. Smiled "thank you for confessing to me. Although i can't reture the favor, im glad you told me" she smiled. Taehyung felt lighter, with her smile. He nodded "shin? can i hug you?" he asked embarassed. Shin chuckled "of course you fool!" Taehyung opened his arms wide and shin hugged him.

 

"thank you for under standing shin" he pulled away. justin time the door opened. They both walked out and walked to there rooms. "well this is my room" shin said stopping infront of her door. Taehyung nodded "goodnight shin" he said waving at her. She smiled "bye". She watched Taehyung walked away but turned around. "shin" he said walking up to her. "huh?" she felt a kiss on her cheek. "goodnight" he pulled away and ran to his door with a smile on his face. "dork" she chuckled and went inside. "im home~" he said openeing her door. "Oh your here!. come eat!" chen said in the kitchen table.

 

"nice sweater"  chen said looking at shin. "shut up. luhan wanted me to wear it" she said taking it off. She went into her room and chang into sweat pants. she came out "chen, wheres lay? i thought he was gonna come over" shin said sitting at the table. "he said he had something to do" chen said still eating. He paused "shin....i think*RING RING* oh i'll get that" chen got up and went to the door. "Lay hyung!" chen said. Lay smiled "i brought beer!" he said wavingit. Chen took it and went in the kitchen. "Lay!" shin said happy. He waved "i brought beer. for a welcoming party for friends" lay said.

 

They all smiled "shin, is it alright for you to drink?" lay asked. she smiled " i think i should be asking you two the same questioned" she said. They both laughed "of course it is. Me and lay use to drink at my house until we got caught by our mom" he said quietly. "ah. anyways, it looks like we can control our drinking then!" shin said. "Sike! you ask if we could drink not if we could control!" chen said. Shins smild grew even bigger "well then, its gonna be a fun night" she said. They all had a beer in there hand "Cheers!" They all gulp down the drinks. "WOWO!" chen said. shin smiled "already my cute chen-chen?" she smirk. "NEVER" he said grabbing  another beer can.

 

Lay shook his head and grabbed another beer can "Gege! are you happy?" shin asked. Lay didn't know if she was already drunk or if the question was random "ummmm" "its okay. you don't have to answer, just wondering" she said taking a sip of her can. He sighed "no i'll answer your questioned" he said. Shin stared at him, while chen was drinking like there was no tomorrow. "Okay wait. lets go have a seat in the living room, i don't want to carry chen to his room, when he knocks out" lay nodded and they all sat down around the coffee table. they set the beer in the middle and continue.

 

"BABY DON'T CRY~~!!" chen sang using the beer as his mic. "How many..." the stared at chen. Lay whispereed to shin "after three, he's out" shin nodded. "chen-chen" shin said. Chen turned his head towards shin. "Shin!" he got up and sat next to her, bear hugging her on the side. "i love shin! i miss shin! when shin left that was the  saddest day of my life" he said pouting. Shin stared at him "Ah! but im still happy she's with me now!" he said rocking her side to side. "should i video camera this and show it to luhan?" she said to him. His arms droped "....ani" he said looking down. 

 

"But i saw you first~!!!" chen whined hitting his legs on the ground hard. "chen stop it! your gonna wake up the neighbors!" she said. he pouted and crossed his arms. "i hate luhan hyung!" he said mad. "Wanna tell him that?" shin said taking out her phone. to her suprise he took the phone and dialed his numbered. Shin shock but also entertained. she hug her knees waiting for luhan to pick up. Chen put him on speaker "Hi love--" "LUHAN YOU BASTARD!" chen yelled at the phone drunk.

 

Luhan was shocked "wtf? chen?!" he said. Chen stood up "I SAW HER FIRST! YOU DEER -LOOKING, HELLO-KITTY COLLECTING BASTARD!" chen was letting out more then what he expected. On the other hand, luhan's face was red. "CHEN!" he yelled. Chen was falling to the side but shin caught him just in time. "thanks shin!" Chen said hugging her. Luhan heard him "shin? Shin! is this fool--" "Drunk? yes" Lay said answering luhans questioned. "Who the hell are you!" Luhan said mad. "Lay, shins friend. nice to mee--" "Shin! are you drinking with guys?! ANSWER ME SHIN! --" Lay pciked up shin's phone and hung it up. Shin stared at Lay. "why'd you do that?" shin said.

 

Lay shrugged "my ears are hurting" he said. "Anyways lets continue the party!" lay said handing out a can of beer to the two. Shin nodded slowly "don't worry shin" Chen cupped her face " i'll protect you from luhan, okayyyy~" Chen said playing with her cheeks. After hours of still drinking, chen was still awake but weak. Lay on the other hand, his cheeks were turning pink. "Shin! im a healing unicorn" Lay said jumping on the couch. Shin laughed, she didn't want to ruin the fun so she sat there laughing. Shin was fine, she knew how to handle her drinking.

 

Chen sang until his eyes shut. " im cold as ice~" he sang with his eyes closed. "Epic high?" he nodded. "im..co..ld--" as shin was finishing her can, she felt something heavy hit her thighs. She looked down and seen Chen sleeping. "And he's out" she said starring at him. Lay sat back down but still a bit clumsy "shin~" lay said holding his cheeks. she looked up "huh?" he sighed "im not happy. im really really sad" he said looking down. Shin studyed his face. "why.. *sniff* why shin?" he lift his face and tears fell.

 

Shin was startled "Lay..." she said worried. He sniffed "i love you shin. i know its love because i never felt this way before and honestly it hurts when so many guys are fighting for your heart. It hurts even more when your heart is already taken" shin stared at him sad. "im...sorry" she said with her head down. Lay was crying right infront of her and she couldn't help but to do nothing. "Lay, just because my hearts already taken doesn't mean every girl out there is. Laay don't give up. Someone better deserves your love and its not me" she said with a smiled. He stared at her "Lay can you promise me something?" she asked him. He nodded.

 

"Don't make me the reason why your not happy or sad. Promise me you'll be happy and love someone better?" she said putting her figer out. H stared at her warm smile and put his pinky out. "i promised even though it'll be hard, i promise" he said.Shinsmiled and chuckled after. "Now help me get this fool to his bed" i said poking his cheeks. Lay laughed and got up, although he stumbled a litte bit, he managed. After carriering Chen to his room. We fell face flat on his bed. "Shin~" hen said hugging her.

 

Shin took a deep breath and slied out his arms. "Lets go lay--" shin turned her head to lay but seen that he was sleeping on the bed. Chen pulled Lay in for a bed hug. "Igoo~" shin said looking at the two. "Goodnight" shin said turning off the lights and closing the door. She fell asleep when her body hit the bed.

 

--NEXTMORNING--

--Shin'sPOV!--

*BANG BANG BANG!* what the ?. my head was banging "in hate hangovers!" i got out of bed and ran to the door. *BANG! BANG!* im coming!" i whined. I stared at the chens room and his door was still closed. "how in the can you not wake up to this bull?!" i said mad. i rubbed my eyes trying to get  my vision back. "Who wakes up this early in the morning?" i thought to myself. i looked threw the door hole and seen nothing. "weird?" i opened the door slowly.

 

My eyes widden. "hello-- LUHAN?!?" first thought *im dead*

 

--END--

kekeke. two updates in one day. im DAEBAK but anways you guys like Chen? i do! or Luhan's suprise show-up? The fun just started !!keep reading my people. #WeBelieveInYouKris <3