Focus

The Mafia's Daughter

Authors POV!

 

All three walked into the building together, with shin in the middle. "Ahemmm! and why are you guys late?" the man with a clip board said. Chen smiled "only the cool comes late~" he said waving at the guy. Shin chuckled but you couldn't tell with her jacket covering . "YAH! KIM JONG DA--" "its my fault. lets start now" shin said cutting him off. The guy stood there frozen "y-yes miss.Lee. LETS BEGIN!" he yelled, turning around. "Wah~chen wasn't lying when he said the cool comes late" lay said amuse. Chen smiled at lay "its always been like that. All the teachers are scared of shin" chen smirked. Lay stared at shin "Chincha! wah Daebak!" they both high five eachother.

 

 

Shin rolled her eyes and took a seat on the couch, with chen and lay beside her. Everybody was there, chatting and doing there own thing. At the oppisite side was the boys. "Oh. isn't that shin?" hoseok said getting all the guys attention. Jimin nodded "im gonna go say hi" he smiled widely but got pulled back "your not going any where. She probably hates us right now" suga said holding him. Jimin pouted "...we can ony blame joon" jimin mumbled. Nam joon heard it but pretended he didn't. Taehyung stared at shin with worried eyes. "focus!" suga yelled. "...if we can't focus then how are we gonna get threw all of them? lets go" they all followed Suga.

 

"We're done with row call. Now we'll divide you guys into teams. The team that wins gets to have a party" everybody was cheering but shin. She sat there, day dreaming. With everyone cheering, it made her annoyed. "Shin! did you hear. the winnig team gets a party" chen said happy, shaking shins arm. She nodded with no intrest and sighed. "...you okay?" Lay said worried. Shin smiled "im fine. just annoyed with everyone's happieness" she said with her arms crossed. "..Sorry" chen said pouting. Shins eyes widden "Uh no! i mean.." shin rubbed the back of her neck "im just having hard time adjusting with everybody around me with this new feeling in me...im sorry" she said to chen.

 

Chen rapt his arms around shins neck " its fine. We'll help you adjust to these fools, okay?" he smiled near shins neck. She nodded "Okay! everyone!" the guy yelled getting everyone's attention. "we'll be spliting everyone into groups" Chen and lay stared at eachother. "ah~ better be in the same group as shin" chen said begging.

 

"In group one - BamBam, Min gi, Jin, Nam Joon, Donjun, Lee Joon and Lay!" shin stared at lay and smiled. "have fun with your new group gege" she winked. He smiled and pouted "..bye baobao" Shin was abit taken back *babao? oh i forgot!* she smiled to herself.

"Next group! Leo, Minho, Shin, Jackson, Jongkook, jimin and.." Chen mumbled "that fat- better call my name!" he said with his arms cross, glaring at the teacher. "...CH-" Chen eyse widden with a big smile "CHANGMIN! thats all for group 2 . next group" Chens arms went up in the air. "What.The.!" he  yelled getting everyones attention. Chen didn't care, he was mad he wasn't in the same group Shin. "is thre a proble--" "YES! THERE IS!" Chen said cutting the teacher off. He marched up to him. "i want to be on shins team, so switch me with that other changmin guy" he glared at the teacher.

 

"Thats not how it goes chen. The teams were already made, so please go wait til--" "NO! IM GONNA BE ON SHINS TEAM!" Chen yelled like a baby. Shin stared at him. *this fool does realize he's yelling my name like a little kid* she sent him death glares to get back over here but he stood there. "Sorry chen....NEXT!" the teacher continued. Chen stood there without any movement. "chen please go take a seat" the lady said. Chen shook his head. Guys all over the place were mumbleing "omg, does he have to be on the same team as her?" or "hes such a kid". Shin sighed *can't believe he's making me do this* shin walked out from the crowd and went infront of everybody.

 

She stood next too chen and the teacher "he's on my team and thats final" she grabed chens wrist and yanked him towards her as they walked back to their spot. All eyes were on the both of them as they walked off. Some guys even said "wow~ i wish i was him" or "she's pretty hot for doing that" is all they heard walking away. Lay just smiled at the both of them. As they went towards the back, the teacher continued "We made a sudden change with the groups. Chen will be in group 2" Chen smiled and hugged shin tight. "thanks shin~ i was wondering what took you so long to come save me" Shin pushed him back and pinched his cheeks "what do i do with you, cry-baby-chen~" she said pinching his cheeks harder. "Ah! that hurts!" he cried out.

 

"I guess that'll make you think twice on doing something like that right?" she smiled at him, still pinching. He nodded "yes.yes~ now let go, please" he whined. Shin laughed and let go. Chen rubbed his cheeks pouting. "Next goup will be Hoseok, yoochun, ken, himchan, Taehyung, Changmin and Mark. Please go to your team mates" the teacher wavedd them off. Shin was standing there with chen at her side, when she felt a tap on her shoulder "hello, you must be--" "Chen. yup thats me" chen in and shook his hand. "and you are?" he said smirking at the guy. "Oh" he pulled his hand back "Minho. Choi Minho. its nice to meet you guys" he smiled. Shin glared at chen but continued to look away.

 

As she turned the other way, she bumped into something hard "oh sorry--Wait. arent you that girl on our team...Shin, right?" shin lookd up and seen a pocker-face looking guy. "its fine and--" "And yes, shes that girl, my girl" Chen glared at him. "Oh....i see.Well its nice to know who im working with" He bowed and walked over to Minho. Shin shook her head "chen, what the hell are you trying to do?" she said confused and mad. Chen smiled "helping you adjust to these fools of course" Shin shook her head. "by what? im supose to meet my teamsmates to now who im dealing with. How can i when your always talking for me?!" she whispered and yelled. Chen tilt his head thinking "...i don't know but-- " "I DO. how about you just stand next to me and shush your mouth and let me talk, sounds good" Shin gave him a death smile.

 

He nodded sowly and crossed his arms. "..fine". They stood there wating for the other 3. "Shin!" they both turned ther heads and seen jimin running twards shin, with jong kook following from behind. "Hi jimin" shin said. "Hi shin! feeling better? i miss talking to you. Hey we should ha--" "Jimin slow down, your talking to fast" shin said patting his shoulder. Jimin smiled "sorry. i miss you, thats all" shin smiled back at him, which irk chen. "ahem~" Chen cough putting his arm around shin's shoulder. Shin sighed and continue to talk "sup jong kook" He smiled "hi shin! Im happy we're on the same team. A winning team!"" jong kook cheered happy. Minho and Leo came up to them. "Looks like we're missing one perso-" "Here! sorry, i was trying to find you guys and got lost" he said scratching the back of his neck.

 

"it nice to meet you all, names jackson" he smiled. Everybody in the group got close but shin wanted to keep her distance. She just wanted to get this game over with and go home. While the other members are laughing, she's just day dreaming, with her arms crossed. " Shin, lets go. we're gonna start" chen held shins hand and walked her over to the first game. "Okay! for the first round We're gonna play last man standing but since theres teams, you guys will be going against each other. The rules are simple, those who get shot with a paint ball is out. we'll and those who are out, will be watching those who are still in the game. HAVE FUN~" the teacher left and everybody was getting ready.

 

All the teams huddle up. Team 1 was Purple. Team 2 was Red. Team 3 was Blue. "Okay! whats our plan?" Lee Joon said looking at him members. "Well one thing is we need to get team 2 out. They have good team--" "Your talking about shin aren't you?" Lay said to dongjun. He said nothing "Shin? i wish i was on her--" "Go! if you don't want to be on our team. We dont need whinners here. got that?" Dongjun scold. In Team 3 " We either need to get out the weakest or the strongest?" Yoochun said. Changmin shook his head "....team 2. there strong but team one also has agressive members too" they stared at the other teams. "Well i guess we need to try and out team 2 out first. argree?" Ken said. They all nodded. In team 2

 

"Shin! what do you think we should do? you know, since your the master at all of this?" Chen said. But shin was too out of it to think. "wh-what? say it again, i wasn't listening" shin said with a straight face. "Shin please~ we need your help" Jong kook begged. All the members stared at eachother and nodded. Shin sighed and join their little huddle. She bent down and all ears were hers. "as i was watching the other groups, i notice them glancing at us, time to time" they all stared at shin confused. She sighed "what im trying to say is, we're first on hit list ". All she heard was ohh~ and wow. "but why?" leo asked. "Me of course" shin said. "i don't like to brag but its me they're mostly aiming for. Once im out, you guys are next" they stared at shin with shock. "B-but thats not gonna happen, right shin?" chen said poking shin's arm.

 

"Of course its not. I don't like losing or being aimed for. I need to now what are you guys good at most" they looked at eachother "im good at running" jong kook said. "defending" Minho said. "fighting" chen and Leo said. "hiding" they all turned to jimin who was smiling. "ummm. okay, what about you jackson?" Shin ask. "fast reflex i guess" he smiled. Shin took a while and thought "okay" she stood up. They looked at her blankly "when we're out there, hide. I'll come towards you guys WHEN i need you. just make sure you hide yourself well. Don't hesistate on shooting when you see your opponents. Keep your eyes and ears on the look out. I'll signal you guys when im near.

 

Right when we get out there, run and don't look back, your just giving them more time to catch up to you. Jong kook don't take the path, take the woods, got that?" he nodded "roger that noona". Jong kook smiled. "Chen and Minho beause you guys have confidence,that can also get you hurt. Watch your backs at all times. There will always be someone watching you from afar but just likes to play with you" Chen and Minho stared at eachother and nodded. "Jackson...i notice your kinda slow but your not stupid" He stared at you. He didn't know if that was a compliment or a something else. "you can lure them to me, so make sure in your my eye sight at all times" Jackson smiled and nodded. "Leo, ..." she looked up to him "ummmm... im gonna need you to stay alive..." Leo tilt his head. "ummm isn't that what we are for. To stay alive?" Chen said.

 

"Yeah but i need leo to stay safe till the end" leo just smiled to himself as the other members were jealous "Why~" chen whined. Shin rolled her eyes "because i said so. Leo make sure you hide well and keep your distance from the others, okay?" shin stared at him. Leo smiled and nodded "o-oh kay" he blushed alittle turning away. Chen burned inside *psh. he thinks he's special* chen rolled his eyes. "EVERYBODY OUTSIDE! WE'LL START THE GAME IN 5 MINUTES!" the teacher yelled. "focus and wait for my signal-" "WAIT! whats the signal?" jimin ask panicing. "I'll whistle but if anyone tries the same signal as me just know that when i whistle, i'll hold it for three seconds and cutt off. got it?" They all nodded and smile.

 

"your good shin" she turned her head and seen jackson smiling at her. She bowed and continue to walk. Once they got there paintball weapons and gear, they went outside. Jong kook, Chen, Minho, Jimin, and Leo ran out towards the trees. Shin on the other hand walked into the woods calmly. The speakers went on "The game Starts Now! Have fun".  All the players hid as some had the guts to run out and look for others. As soon as the game started the speakers went on "Lee Joon out by...Lee Joon" everybody looked confused.

 

---Team 1 POV!--

 

im ready to attack these losers. I run in the woods with a joker smile on my face."OKAY ERS! where ya hiddin--Ah!". I tumbled over a rock and pulled the trigger on accident, shooting me in the stomatch. "Lee Joon out by... Lee Joon" i crawled away in embarassment. "Ahahah!" i looked up and seen that fat cheeks jimin laughing at me. "The game just started and your already out! your so stupid!!" Jimin was holding his stomatch, laughing. "Y-yah! it was on accident!" lee joon got up and ran back to the start. "ish~" he ran with his head hung. As the other team mates shook there heads. "... why?" Dongjun whined kicking the tree.

 

Lay laughed as he heard lee joons name. Although it was his own team mate, he knew from the start Lee joon was clumsy. "Geat! there goes one of our members taken out by his OWN IN HANDS!" suga yelled. Nam joon shook his head. "Lets go" jin said walking forward. "shhhhhh" nam joon said with a figer over his mouth. "Is that...jackson?" jin said hidding behind the tree. They all nodded "i got this" suga aimed his paintball gun at jackson, whos just walking around. "Why is he standing there?" nam joon ask. "he's clueless of course, just-" --SHOOT!-- all three turned around and stared at eachother.

 

"su-suga...your..back" jin pointed. Suga turned his head and seen a red splash on his back."Who the shot me?" suga said angry. All heads went towards jackson but seen he was no longer standing there. "Its red so it has to be the red team" joon said looking at the red mark. "Min Gi out by Lee Shin Mi" all jaws drop. "...shin mi?" suga repeated. He was no longer angry "don't worry, we'll get her. just watch us, okay?" jin said. Suga nodded and walked back to the start. "ShinMi?!" dongjun said amused. "okay then, shinmi it is" dongjun smirk to himself. Lay walked around, after hearing shinmi's name, he jumped with happieness. "Dabak!" he smiled.

 

 

--Team 3--
 

"Wow, team 2 already has 2 members down" changmin said happy. "Yeah, one was done by a and the other by shin" yoochun said with his figers tapping his chin. Team 3 stuck together. they thought the bigger, the stronger. "lets go find team 2. i know there hidding--Is that .." Mark spoted someone moving. Himchan put a figer over his lips. And the rest listen "its Chen?" ken whispered. He pointed his gun towards chen, when they heard someone whistle. They ignore and continue to aim for chen, who had his back face them. "1...2..3--SHOT!-- Chen turned around and pointed his gun towards team 3. --SHOOT!-- All was confused.

 

"YAH! why are you shooting!? YOUR OUT!" Ken yelled at Chen. "What are you talking about? Your the one with the red mark on your chest, You too Changmin-shi!" Chen said pointing towards him. They all stared at the two and eyes widden. "bu..but..how?" Chen was already on the run. "I was sure i shot him. How did he shoot me, when he was--" The speakers went on "Changmin out by Chen. Ken out by Lee Shin Mi". Ken fell to his knees. "...shin?!?!" he yelled mad. Changin patted him on the shoulder, "lets go" he smiled. Ken stood up and walked back with changmin. "Thats shin" hoseok said smiling. Taehyung on the other hand was happy hearing your name. he found it hot. "lets go find her" himchan said walking out.

 

 

 

Aurthors POV!

Shin kept her eyes on jackson but from a far distance. She hid behind a tree "GREAT! there goes our own member, taken out by HIS OWN IN HANDS!" she turned her head and seen suga, jin and nam joon. "stupid. Why are you yelling?" shin shook her head. She pulled her gun out and aimed it at suga who had his at jackson. --whistle--. Jackson stood still. "Why is he just standing there?" nam joon ask. --SHOOT-- "Min Gi out by Lee Shin Mi". Shin smirked at his reaction and left with no trace.

 

Shin climbed the tree as she watch over chen. She heard other foot steps and watching silenty watching there every move. "traveling in a group? how stupid" shin mumble as she smiled from above. She seen Ken pull out his gun and aim it towards Chen. At the same time Shin had hers pointing at Ken. She heard him count and a grin appeared on her face. "YAH! why are you shooting? YOUR OUT!" shin heard ken yell. At the same time as the members were starring at ken and changmi, Chen looked up and seen shin. She smiled and wink at him. He winked back and tried to blow kisses but shin wavedfor him to run. "Oh right!" he thought. He took off fast. Shin shook her head. "babo" she smiled.

 

 

Shin ran as she hit the grounds. She felt somebodies eyes on her but didn't have the time to think. As she ran,she made zig-zags in themoods, lossing who ever was following her. "! i lost her" dongjun said kicking the tree. He continue on trying to find shin. As shin stop to take a breath, she seen lay, resting on the tree...sleeping? She walked over and sat right beisde him. Lays eyes opened slowly "Shin?!" he jumped "don't worry, i won't shoot you. i just wanna rest" shin closed her eyes and crossed her arms against her chest. Lay smiled and wipped the sweat off her forehead. "i know you won't shoot me, you love me to much to do so" he smiled.

 

Shin chuckled "whatever you say gege" she said still with her eyes closed. Lay blushed for no reason. Actually he just found it cute the way shin, talked, smile. It was like everything she did was a charm to lays heart. "Baobao, you already got two out. your sooo cool" he said sitting with his legs cross and his chin resting in his palms. Shin opened her eyes and seen lay sitting like a kid listening to a story. "thanks gege. hows your team?" shin ask. "well our leading is trying to find you. i think his name is..Dongjun! He has a temper probably..scary~" lay said. Shin laughed "want me to take him out for you?" shin teased. Lay pushed her lightly "no thanks" Lay laughed.

 

Shin stood up "well i got a game to play. I hope to see you at the end, my friend" she smiled and ran off. "be careful baobao" he smiled as she ran. "Making friends qith the enemy? lay-shi" Lay turned his head and seen Dongjun. "yo~" lay waved. "YOU HAD HER! WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT!?" Dongjun yelled. From a far distance, shin heard his voice. She pause and turned around. She ran back and seen Lay and Donjun starring at eachother. "Don't tell me you like her?! She's just ing with your brain! And to think we had one guy on our team that had a brain" Dongjun rolled his eyes.

 

Shin was slowly getting mad. "get your together or else--""Or else what?" shin came out with her gun pointing at dongjun. "S-SHIN! i thought you left?" Shin ignored lay and glared at dongjun. "what. came here to save your boyfriend?" Dongjun laughed. "Maybe." shin smirked. Lay smiled but didn't show it. Dongjun stop laughing and pointed his gun at shin. "Dongjun put it down, she won't sho--" "How the would you know?!" Dongjun yelled. Lay sighed --SHOOT- Dongjun looked down and seen a red mark on his chest. "You in !" he yelled.

 

--SHIN POV!--

 

"How the would you know?!?" dongjun yelled. At the side of my ear, i heard a shoot. "You in !" he yelled again. Thats it! im done with this er!. i didn't even shoot your and yet you call me a !. I threw my gun on the grass and ran up to dongjun. "You er!" i jumped on him and punched him on the face. Repeating it over and over again. He threw me off and stood up. I got up fast and ran towards him. I pined him to the tree and sock him in the face. "shin stop!" i heard lay said. sorry, i like to finish what i start. "why? we just started" i smirk at dongjun and kneed him in the stomatch.

 

"AH" dongun weap, holding his stomatch. I kick him and pulled his hair, making him stand. "? i'll give you " i spun around and gave him a kick to the face, making him fly back to the tree. He fell down and layed there. "Dongjun!" i seen lay run over to dongjun. Jut when i was about to march up to him, Lay held me back "stop it shin. he's unconscious!" i stoped and stared at Dongjun. Was i sorry? No. did i feel guilty? never. "Take him back to the start and when he wakes up, tell him we're not done" i told lay. I turned around and seen Jackson standing there, face filled with sorry and scard worried. I walked pass him and paused "lets go. we got a game to finish" I pulled his arm and walked away.

 

I felt a arm on my hand "s-sorry. iwouldn't have shot if i knew this was gonna happened" i turn my head and seen jackson starring at his feet. "don't be. you did what i told you to do, good job" he lift his head and i smiled at him making sure i was okay. "lets split here. Make sur--" My eyes widden. I felt someones lips against mine. did he...just..kiss..me? "YAH!" i pulled away. Just when i was walking back, he walked closer and pulled my head towards his face...!

 

he...

kiss...

me....

...again.

 

I raised my hand up to slap him away but he heldmy wrist and grabed the other one. He pushed me back, making me fall."G-get off!" i yelled but his lips started to move down my neck.*Chen!....Lay! help!*

 

--END--

you like? keep reading. sorry for a long hold up:)