He's here.

The Mafia's Daughter

"lets go get ice-cream instead" i said pointing to the ice cream shop down the street. "Okay" Xiumin nodded his head. "shi-" *ring* "wait let me take this. hello?"

"YAH! SHIN!" I pulled back from my phone. *WEIRD* "What is it shin?" Xiumin said. i shrugged, "im sorry-" "Shin, i know its you!" Holy ! who is this?!?! i hung up my phone. "Who was it?" Xiumin asked. "I dont know but he seemed pretty pissed off. STRANGER DANGER! and the guy knows my name" i walked. "really? anyways... lets just get some ice-cream" he opened the door.

 

"Hey since we mostly eat steam buns and we dont know what kind of ice-cream we like.." i shoved the large size cup in his hand "make mines and i'll make yours. I dont know what kind of ice-cream you like, so i'll let my heart do the work. sounds good?" i smiled at him. "Sounds great" he smiled and went. 

 

*5 mintues later* we sat down at the table with a napkin covering our ice-cream. "On three show your ice-cream and then i'll show mines, okay?" he nodded smiling. "Trust me, your gonna love it!" he giggled. "I better" i smiled.

"One....Two...THREE!! BOOMSHAKALAKA!" my eyes widden, only to see a cup full of Plain Vanilla ice-cream. My smiled droped "...thanks..." i tried smiling. He laughed "you silly fool!..let me explain it first" i nodded and waved my hand. "As you can see, this is you" he pointed to the ice-cream. "...." i stared at him.

"People only see you for what your known, right?" i nodded my head. "well, the real shin i know is more then that" he grabed the spoon and scooped the Vanilla to the side. My eyes widden as i saw strawberry's, berrys, and more friuts and sweets under it. "Your sweet, kind and also beautiful. Your more then what people think your are, Remember that my Shiny" he smiled at me. I couldn't hold my happiest any longer. His words really touched me."now that i succeed in making you smile, its your turn" he waved in his hand. "Oh yeah" i smiled.

..one...two..three! WHAALAA!" His eyes widden "...what the fu--" his jaw droped. "before you piss your pants let me explain" It was a hill of everything in the shop. "As you can see" i smirked at him and pointed at the GIANT ICE-CREAM HILL i made him. "YOU.ARE.MY.EVERYTHING" I smile. He droped his face and wiped his eyes. I stared at him for a second and chuckled "ya..yah xiumin..are you crying!" i laughed a little before reaching over to patt him.

 

"NO! ..i..just.." he looked up "yeah! so what!" he wipped his tears. I laughed and crossed my arms "My lovely Xiumin, this is something i thought i could never make you do" he looked up "and whats that?" i smiled "make you cry twice in a day" i looked away. He grabbed the spoon, scooped the ice-cream and shoved it in my mouth. " Whatever, just eat your ice-cream" he switched and ate his. "yummy!" i smiled like a little kid. I looked up as Xiumin was stuffing his face with his ice-cream, he had a chocolate stain at the tip of his lips. "What are you looking at?" he said scooping another scoop.

 

"Aigoo, what am i going to do with you" i reached over and wipped the ice-cream off with my thumb and it. "st..sto...stop doing that!" he stutter. i stared at him "do what?" he droped his spoon "Babying me. Im not a kid!" he rolled his eyes. "sorry, maybe if you weren't messy, i wouldn't do that now, would i?" i crossed my arms. "...you can't be like "hey xi-xi, you got a on your lips" is it that hard?" he crossed his arms.

 

i rolled my eyes "whatever..lets get going, im getting a brain freeze!" i said holding my head. "Wait! before we leave, let me buy SungMi some ice-cream" i smiled. "okay" Xiumin nodded and waited for her. We walked up to the worker "will this be all for you guys?" we nodded and he smiled. "Wow, you guys are one of thee CUTEST COUPLE i've ever seen!" he said smiling. "Oh we--""thank you, we just stoped by to pick up some ice-cream for our daughter" Xiumin said putting his arm around my waist.

 

i rolled my eyes "OMG! you guys even have a daughter! how cute is that! well then. The ice-cream is on the house" he said with a smirk. "Are you sure? i could pay for it" i said. "No. please, its on the house. Take this, you don't want your daughter to be waiting, do you?" he said with the rapt up ice-cream. In the corner of my eye, i can see Xiumin holding in his laugh. we bowed and walked out. "AH!" xiumin said rubbing his arm. "Our Daughter?!?! your so stupid xiumin" i rolled my eyes and put my helmet on. "What, it was funny" i glared at him "FINE. i won't do it again.." i smiled "get on, we have to go drop this off to sungmi.

 

We drove to SungMi's house. "Wait here, it won't take long" i sadi to xiumin, He nodded. I rang the bell "Oh, good morning Mrs.Wu is SungMi home?" i asked. "Yes she it. Please come in" the gates opened. before i walked in, i stared at Xiumin who was just standing there wtih his arms crossed. "I'll be back in a little, okay?" he waved his hands "okay". I walked inside the house and seen Mr.Wu in the living room. He smiled "She's up stairs" i bowed and walked up stairs to SungMi's door. "hello..sungmi?" i opened the door. "SHIN!" she was sitting on the floor playing with her dolls.

 

"i missed you!" Sungmi yelled. i laughed and bend down to where our eyes met "you know sungmi" i patted her head "you ALWAYS miss me even though, its been less then 24 hours since we last seen eachother" i smiled at her "i miss you because your the only friend i have" she said with her puppy eyes. I squeezed her. "goodness your so CUTE!" i rocked her side to side. "Unnie..your..killing..me!" i release her. "Sorry" i backed away. "Anyways, look what i brought you!" i pulled the ice-cream out from behind me "TADA!" her eyes opened "steamBuns!" she smiled.

 

"no. its ice-cream! remember how i said i eat steam buns when im sad or lonely? well, as i was at the ice-cream shop, i was SOOOOO happy! i thought about you and got you some" i opened the lid and gave it to her. "Thank you unnie!" she said as she ate it. "Did you come here with Kris?" she said with full of ice-cream. "no..i came here with xiumin" i smiled. "Oh..where is he?" she looked behind me. "Oh..well i was just gonna drop off your ice-cream. Since he's waiting outside for me" i stared at her, is she going to cry?.

 

"Oh..okay. See you later!" she smiled. I was shock, for some reason i thought she cried or beg me not to leave. "sungmi.." she looked up "yes unnie?" i looked at her "for some reason i thought you were gonna yank on my hand or tell me not to leave" i said. She smiled "unnie, i don't have to anymore. You promised you'd come for me and you come every now and then which makes me RALLY happy!" she said still eating her ice-cream. *TEARS* i smiled at her "bye sungmi, see you later. Oh tell your brother that the QUEEN is still mad" i chuckled "okay?" she nodded.

 

"Sorry, did i take forever?" i ran out the house to Xiumin. He smiled "No....lets get going" he smiled. As i drove off, i felt his head resting on my shoulder and his arms tightening around my waist. I parked out side of his house "we're here Xiumin" i said waking him up. "Thanks for the ride Shinmi" he said getting off. "Get some sleep, i can tell you need it" i smiled. he nodded and took off. I drove back to my house and went inside. "Shin" my dad said as i walked into the house. "Hi dad, i have good new to tell you!" i jumped on the couch. "Me too" my dad said. "But me, let me go first" i said to my dad. he nodded

 

"me and xi-xi are friends again. I hope i didn't dissapoint you dad" i looked away "why would you say that?" he ask "because you said as long as i sick to my words--" "and you still are" he smiled. "Your right!" i jumped "anyways whats yours!" i smiled at my dad. "he's back" he said. "....what" i got up. "He's back. Luhans coming back." he said smiling. "He called me and ask for you number, so i gave it to him. Didn't he call you at all today?" my dad ask. i shook my head "noooo...i don't thin--" it just pop in my head "hello is this shin?", "sorry my girlfriend can't talk right now" the words went threw my head.

 

"." i droped my head. "im gonna take that as he did call you" he said raising his eyebrow. "but why does it look like a bad thing?" he questioned. "...! DAD where is he?" i panic. "He should be landing in by tomorrow morning. Oh and your picking him up, i already dismissed you for tomorrow's class" my dad got up "anyways, i got work to do. get some sleep, you have to be at the airport by 8:30 in the morning. Goodnight Shin" he left. "...bye...dad" he closed the door. "IM.DEAD" i ran around the house like a crazy dog! i don't know if i should be happy or scared?

 

Happy that my boyfriends back or Scared he's gonna kill Xiumin for calling me his girlfriend?!?!!? " MY LIFE!!!!!!" I screamed making it echo in the house. I took bath, I tied my hair in a bun, got my phone and played Urban Zakapa- Sweety you. I sunk myself in warm water "ahhh.... .warm" i said relaxed. I closed my eyes, thinking about nothing. "This feels great" i smiled. Not even five minutes pass and my phone rang. I opened my eyes and looked at the caller ID "Kris the Giant!" i rolled my eyes and sunk back into the water. *RING.RING.RING.RING*

 

"! can't i have alone time!" i grabed my phone "WHAT!" i yelled. "i take that as your still mad at me...." i sighed. "Shin...im sorry. i was just playing around until..i couldn't control myself..im sorry" he begged. "...i forgive you" i said. "...i said im SORR--what." i looked at my phone and smiled. "I FORGIVE YOU, now leave me alone, im trying to take a bath" i said trying to hang up. "your taking a ....bath?" he said sounding like a ert. "HANGING UP!" I yelled "WAIT! i was joking" he said laughing. i rolled my eyes "what else do you want?!" i said "...lets hang out at school tomorrow for lunch" he said.

 

"yeah okay--. never mind, im not even going school tomorrow" i said. "WHY!?" he yelled. "Aigoo, don't worry about it, im fine. I just need to go pick up--" "CAN I TALK TO SHIN!" i heard in the background. i chuckled "Hi Sungmi!!" i smiled. "Hi shin! thank you for the Ice-cream, it was really good!" she said. "Well, im glad you liked it. Sungmi I have to get going now. SWEET DREAMS MY PRINCESS, I LOVE YOU!" i smiled. wow i sound like a mother! "I LOVE YOU TOO SHIN BYE!" she hung up. I played my music and went back to day dreaming.

 

Kris POV!

 

Sungmi snatch the phone away and was talking to shin. I stared at her as she was smiling "SWEET DREAMS MY PRINCESS, I LOVE YOU!" i heard shin say over the phone. WOW, shin if only we were together, you'd play a great mother. i know it. i smiled "I LOVE YOU TOO SHIN BYE!" "wait sungmi don't hang u--!!" she already hung up. i droped my head "whats wrong kris wu?" she said grabbing my face "i didn't get to say goodnight to my queen! thats whats wrong" i whined. "Its okay, King Kris Wu. The queen needs her sleep" she said smiling *YAWN* "...and the princess" she got up and walked out.I sighed, laying on my bed "picking up? what?! WHATS so important that you can't hang with me!!!" i whined.

 

 

--NEXT MORNING--

 

Luhan POV!

 

"NOW SHE'S REALLY DEAD!" I said staring at my phone after she hung up! "Luhan, you better get some sleep, you'll be leaving at 3 in the morning" the bodyguard said. I walked to my room and threw my body on the bed. i sighed "please tell me you kept your promise" i pouted staring at my phone. "I'll see you in a little bit my Shin...i love you" i fell asleep. I felt a shake on my shoulder "luhan...luhan..wake up. Its to go" the bodyguard said. "noooo....more sleep" i whined. "Okay, i guess i have to call Mr.Lee and tell him that shin can't pick you up" he said walking away.

 

"IM UP!" i jumped out of bed and washed my face. "Plain white shirt, blue jeans. one word, HANDSOME." i smiled at myself. I lift my hand up and stared at the black ring on my pinky "shin, i hope your still wearing the ring" I grabbed my backpack and suitcase. "Lets get going, luhan" i smiled and got in the car. Mr.Yang (the bodyguard) droped me off at the airport "You know the way" he waved at me. I ran up to him and hugged him "Thank you Mr.Yang, your the best bodyguard there is and your also like my dad i smiled. he patted me on the back. "Go, your gonna be late" he smiled and drove off.

 

"Shin, here i come" i smiled going on the plain. I selpt the whole ride to Korea and it felt great. "SHHIINN" i stretched. I opened my eyes and we were landing. I grabbed my suitcase and walked off the airplane. i walked towards the lobby, were everybody was waiting. There was also people waiting with signs in ther hands "welcome home Kim" or "Jonghyun's Girl" i laughed a little reading the signs. I tried searching for Shin or someone holding a sign whit my name but i couldn't find anything.

 

15minutes later, people start leaving. I droped my head "she's not here" *RING RING* I grabbed my phoneand answered it "....hello" i said with a low tone. "I look into a crowd only to find a handsome guy looking for his beautiful princess, but he gave up 15 mintues later.." she said over the phone. I picked my head up "SHIN!" I said happy. "hi luhan" she said over the phone. "Where in the hell are you! i've been waiting for you and this whole time you were here!?" i said looking around the airport.

 

"i'll give you a hint, The place we'd go when we were happy" i thought for a second "i'll be waiting, my Lulu" she hung up. GOODNESS! she's so cute when she uses my nickname. Places where we go when we're happy? "ICE-CREAM SHOP?!" i screamed and ran to the mini ice-cream shop down the long hallway. I opened the door "SHIN!" i looked around and there was nobody in the shop. I sighed lound "welcome to IceCreamsMini Shop" the lady said. i payed no attention and justed bowed and sat down. "shin..where are you?" i stared at my phone.

 

A few minutes later i got up and went to grab the large cup. I filled half of it with Vanilla and Strawberry ice-cream and with fruits on the side. I put it on the couner "will that be all" the lady said. i signed and just gave her the money without looking. "My handsome lulu, ou still haven't change" i looked up and Shin was standing on the other side. "sh...shin" i stutter. She smiled "hi,my lulu" her eyes were bright and beautiful. I pulled her by her collar and our face were an inch away.

 

"lu..luhan" she stutter. "i missed you shin" i pulled her in and our lips touched. I held the back of her head, pushing our lips together. "i miss you too lulu" she said pulling away. She walked out from behind and hugged me. Her arms were around my neck and my nose in her hair. "LULU! I thought you would never show up!" she whined. i cupped her face " i promise you, remember?" i kiss her on the lips and she held my face, pushing us together. I smiled "i love you shinmi" i hugged her. "i love you too, luhan" she kiss me on the neck. I grabbed her hand "lets go! i want to take you somewhere" she smiled. We got in the car and i grabbed the keys from her. "if we die today becuase YOU can't drive, your dead Luhan" she glared at me. "come on babe" i winked at her, opening the door.

 

I turned to her. "If we die, then the other reason is.." i stared at her, she looked blank. "Aigoo, my shin--" she reached over and kiss me on the lips. My heart was pounding. "That was unexpected" i said smiling at her. "Well, even since you came, you wouldn't shut up. So i thought i'd calm your lips" she said sitting back. i rolled my eyes "i guess i have to keep talking then" i smirked. She hit me lightly on the arm "whatever, lets go" she buckled up."Lets Go~ go~ go~" i said. The sun was out and it was a little bit windy, just how Shin likes it. I smiled "what are you smiling about?" shin said. I lift an eyebrow "oh, so you were watching me?" i smiled. I looked over to see her cheeks blush "This is why i didn't want you to drive" she looked at me "why?" i looked forward "because you'd stare at me and not the road" i smiled.

 

SHIN'S POV!

 

"Whatever you say" i kissed him on the cheek, making him blush. i laughed "look, who's blushing now" i said pointing at his cheeks. He grabbed my hand "yes im blushing. Because your the only girl that can make me blush" he said locking our hands together. i smiled and played with his hand. "So..." he droped my hand "Shin." he called my name like a whole new person.He pulled over to the side "shin" he said facing me. Whats wrong with him? "..yes, luhan?" i said looking into his eyes. "you kept your promise right?" *!* I looked away "Shin! look at me!" he said yelling. i turned to him " look, before you say anyth--""SO YOU DIDN'T KEEP YOUR PROMISE!!" he yelled. "lUHAN! let me explain!" he sat there with his arms crossed "So. how many guys did you kiss?" he said. WTF! faced droped "wow! and your telling me all these years you didn't kiss anyone?!?!" he looked out the window. i rolled my eyes "i didn't kiss any of them, THEY kissed me" i pouted. He turned around "they?" *!*

 

"Whos THEY SHIN!" he screamed. Our first fight and it hasn't even been an hour yet. "TELL ME SHIN!" he said grabbing my arm. My heart jumped a little. His actions scared me "....luhan" he was tighteniing his grib. i bit my lip "luhan, it hurts" i said. I looked in his eyes *your not the luhan i was waiting for* he pulled his hand away. "sh...shin..im sorry" he said hugging me. "Please, i didn't mean to do that" he pulled away cupping my face. "forgive me" he pouted. I stared into his eyes and it was like he was back to being the Luhan i knew. I smiled "i forgive you" he pulled me into his arms again, my hair "i love you shinmi" i smiled "i love you too". i pulled away "noe please let me tell what happened" i pouted. he sighed and smiled "i try to calm myself" he rubbed my hand.

 

"Okay, there was this new student and i actually knew him. Long-Sotry-Short. His dad made came to korea to make a deal with my dad but it ended really bad. He tried to get me to marry his son and i refuse and threaten him. BUT! they couldn't go back to China because they had something to do. SO! the son is the new student at our school. still following?" i stared at him. He looked mad but he nodded his head. "And then at school i got into a fight with my bestfriend and walked out of school and HE followed after me. He ran under the unbrella and ...kissed me" i can just see the anger in Luhan. I don't know but it was hot! "did you like it..." he stared at me "NO! I pushed him away and ran" he sighed. "then the next guy...how do i say this....Well im bestfriend's with his little sister LONG-STORY-SHORT i saved his little sister from getting bullied and her brother was a new student at our school. After the dy i got kiss, the next day he carried me to his room, threw me on his bed and kissed me" "YAH! why didn't you beat him up or kick him in the balls?!" Luhan yelled.

 

i sighed "i tried but his heavy was on me" i whined. He rolled his eyes "FINE. you don't have to say any more" he looked away. "Are you sure" i stared at him "THERES MORE!" he turned back at me. i nodded "...yesterday, my bestfriend kiss me on the lips but don't worry--" "Wait. is your bestfriend a ...guy?" he stared at me. i nodded, he started the car and drove fast. "...Luhan...whats wrong!" i said holding my seatbelt. "Shin! i can't share you with anyone else. i can't stand hearing these bastards all over you! IT PISSES ME OFF!" he said. We drove to the my house, he got out the car and opened my door. He grabbed my hand "wh..whats" he carried me into the house and up the stairs, BRIDAL STYLE! he closed the door behind him "is your dad home?" he said opening my room door. i shook my head "good" he smirk.

 

He threw me on the bed and sat on top of me. "Luhan" his lips came crashing down on mines. I smiled, he kept kissing me around my neck. I cupped him face "Luhan, i get it. YOUR MINES AND IM YOURS" i smiled at him. "No. today, im gonna make sure you mines" he said kissing me again. HOLY ! im in heaven right now. His words, just marked me as his. He took his shirt off and the first thing i saw was his ABS! i took off my shirt "looks like someone was working out" i smirked at him. He laughed "just for you babe"

 

--END--

 

Luhan's a little scary, right? Well i hope you guys are still reading. LOVE ALL <3