Be Happy

The Mafia's Daughter

Be happy


"KIM XIUMIN!!!!" The whole hospital vibrating (...not really) just when shin was about to yell, Xiumin hung up the phone. "...now your really gonna get it". Shin bit her lip as she march out the stair floors and back to Luhans room. She went in and seen Luhan eating breakfast "Oh, you didn't leave? I thought you left" he smiled, eating his apple. Shin shook her head "no...just got a call from.." The thought of Xiumin made her grin her teeth "from a friend of mine, that's all" shin nodded and walk over to his side. "Hungry? Here have an apple" he shove the apple in her face. Shin pulled back "nah, I'm good. You should worry about yourself. You'll get out the faster your better" she smiled.

Luhan pouted "your right.... Soo" he played with his food "are you..." He looked up at her "gonna leave me?" Shin stared at him * don't leave me shin, I need you* his words begging her. Just when she was about to open "Nevermind. You probably have your friend to go to, sorry for asking.." He looked away rubbing the back of his neck. Guilt covered shin and she sigh "n-no..... I won't leave" she pulled up her watch *i have the party to attend with kris at 8 and I'll beat Xiumins at 6* shin smiling nodding. "Really! You won't leave!?" He said like an excited kid. "I'll stay till 5 but until then, it's just you and me, lulu" shin smiled.

 

"Lulu?" He questioned. Shins face went red *oh no, that's my nick name for him but we're not together any more. Stupid!* "oh umm. I mean luhan, sorry that's my puppy's name" she turned away scratching the back of her head. *i at lying* "oh, we'll I'm glad I remind you of your dog" he smiled. *yeah me too, if I had one* luhan push his food away and laid down "I'm tired" he close his eyes. Shins face was questioned *how the hell are you gonna tell me to stay and your gonna sleep ?!!* "no. Your not sleeping, while I'm over here bored as you are. Instead of sleeping like a lazy person would do, lets go outside. You know, get some air" she pointed outside. He sigh "fine.." He whined getting out of bed.


"Stay here. I'll get the wheel chair" she stood up and walked out until her hand got pulled back. Shin stared at her luhan who was holding her wrist "I'm not handicap babo~" he stuck out his tongue as if shin was making fun of him. "I know, I just don't want to carry you when you fall" she smiled. Luhan gasp dramatically making shin laugh "okay. Lets go, just make sure you don't fall on me" she glared at luhan. He pouted "what kind of friend are you" he said looking disguised. Shin stuck out her tongue "a one of kind, now hurry" she pulled his arm. 

 

Luhan walked around with a bag in his hand because he didnt want to hold the long bar. Shin shook her head "give it. Your struggling holding yourself" he refuse but shin grabbed it from his hand. " I said I was fine..." He pouted. *that pout* she smiles at him. "You said we'd get some air. Why are we still walking around, in getting tired~" he whined. Shin nodded in agreement "your right, lets go--" "To the top roof!" He said excited. Shin crossed her arms "top roof?" *...but that's where I last saw you hurt* he held her hand begging "please~ I seen it on t.v. Where two couples go up to the top roof of the hospital...Since we're friends, you'd take me to the top roof" he said childly. Shin nodded "fine...but it might be to much for you, you think you can handle the walk?" She ask thinking about his health. He was weak but his smiled showed he was fine but shin knew him...and he wasn't. He nodded eagerly. "Lets go" she lead the way to the top.


As they are walking, luhan was slowing down. Shin continue to walk when she head Luhan panting. She turned around and seen luhan resting in his knees, with sweat on his face " I told you the walk was gonna be far" shin scold. Luhan shook his head "lets just take a break" he look as if he was seconds away from passing out. Shins face grew worried "here" she bent down in front of him. His face flush pink "w-what are you doing!?" He stared at her back. "Get on. I don't want to turn around again and see you on the floor, now hurry before i change my mind" she wasn't because she really cared. She just hope that what she said would make luhan get on her back. "This should be the other way around you know" he pouted. "I know. But what can I say when I WARNED you but you didn't want to listen" she stared at him in the corner of her eye.


"Now get on please~" she change her voice making luhan roll his eyes. Luhan rapt his arms around her neck and legs around her waist. Shin stood up "just so you know, your really light for me, so as we're walking don't feel bad or brag about how fat you are, okay?" She said walking. Luhan stared at her, as their face was inches away. *shin, why do I have this feeling--* "stop starring at me like that, weirdo~" she said feeling his eye on her. He laughed resting his head on her cheek "you wanna know something?" He ask smiling. "Sure" she continue to walk "your really strong for a girl, what do you do? Fight guys with big muscles?" He joked. "Yeah and with guns but that's nothing..." She said simple. His face dropped and put on a laugh "your funny...Oh! We're almost there!" He pointed ahead. Shin smiled "your tired aren't you?" He ask. Shin turned her head and their face almost met "no" she looked ahead.

 

She walked over to the bench and place him on the ground "thank you shin" he got off and looked up. "Wow this feels like heaven" shin sat next to him. "Yeah it does, but if this is what heaven looks like, I wouldn't mind visiting" shin closed her eyes and took a deep breath of the wind passing them. Luhan stared at her with a smile "heaven huh? Why would you want to visit heaven?" He ask. Shin smiled with her eye closed " I always want to visit heaven" luhan stared at her confuse as shin sat there with her arms cross against her chest and her eyes close " just cause...you know. It's too beautiful you don't want to leave" she smiled. He smile nodding *for a second I thought you lost somebody* he looked up. *i miss my mom and I can't bring her up because I know that just mentioning the word mom, kills me* a tear ran down her cheek. She quickly whipped it away before luhan saw it.


She opened her eyes and seen luhan shivering "we should get going, you shivering" she pointed at his shaking hands. He smiled shyly "you caught me. They both stood up and before he took another step she stood in front if him. "Luhan-" "don't worry, I can walk back--" "fine but I was wondering, when you get out the hospital, call me" she said. "Are you trying to hit on me~" he poked her arm cheekily. Shin rolled her eyes "no I'm not. I'm just making sure your fine when your out" she walked away.


Luhan smiled "wait for me!" He rushed up to her. They both arrived back to the room. "Well, now I'm really gonna rest and you seem like you have somewhere to be" he yawn laying down. "It's only 3, I dont mind staying of another two hours" she said. Luhan shook his head "So what? You can tell your boyfriend you watch me in my sleep for two hours? Go, I'll be fine" he smiled. Shin stood up and nodded, " okay~" she grabbed her helmet. "I'm out" she waved as he waved back. She closed the door behind her and felt as if she met a whole new luhan. The luhan who never fell head over heels for her. It was better this way and she liked it. "Since I got time to kill, I'll just go to Yuri's house" she walked out the hospital and headed towards 
"Baby" "mommy missed you~" she smiled at her ride. She got on a headed towards yuri's house. ~growl~ he stomach was growling at her and she felt like she was gonna pass out, riding. *knock-- yuri opened to door and her face almost met with shins fist. "Oh I was just about to come over" yuri smiled. "Really, well I came over because--Are you gonna let me in or do I need a reason to come in?" She put her hands on her hips.

 

Yuri laugh, making way for shin to come threw. Her house with big but family big. Shin looked around "yuri-ah, I'm hungry~" shin pouted. Yuri smiled pinching her cheeks "wah~ I never seen my shin pout before. It's so cute!" Yuri smiled. Shin shook her hands away "fine, I'll bring some snacks to my room, just wait there. It's upstairs on the right, last door" she said heading to the kitchen. "Okay~" shin sang going up the stairs. "Last door on the--" BAM! Shin fell to the floor with someone on top of her. As he got up, there faces met "Who are you?" He said in a rather y voice. Shin pushed him off of her and stood up "yuri's friend, I assume your her Brother?" "Yea--" Shin walked pass him without a finish answer. She open the door to yuri's room and seen that it was half pink and white. In other words VERY GIRLY~ shin looked around the room as if she saw blood splashed all over the room. 


"The snacks are here!" Yuri came threw the door and seen shin stand in the middle o the room "you better not tease my room" yuri frowned. "It's so...... Girly" shin left disguised. Yuri laugh setting the tray of snacks on the bed " did you forget shin? I am a girl !?" She laid flat on her tummy. Shin nodded " anyways I came here to ask you for a dress" she continue to look around. Yuri jumped up "A DRESS?!? For shin!?!?" She jumped up and down. Shin laugh "I'm gong to party tonight with kris--" "what about luhan?" Shin stared at her. " luhan lost his memory....now he only thinks of me as his friend. It's better that way" shin smiled. "So your not with luhan.....but with kris?" Yuri seconds from yelling. 

 

Shin nodded hesitantly. " I said I'll give him a chance.... But for sure, I feel like he won't turn on me" shin smiled. "Im happy you found  ANOTHER guy while I'm here.... Being a single Pringle" yuri frowned. "Well you can be my single pringle~" shin poked her. Yuri laughed "okay, wait here. I'll see what I got" as yuri ran to her closet, shin was eating a bag of chips. "Oh yuri-ah! Yesterday I came home and seen Jia in my house" shin said. "Really? What was she doing there!?" Yuri yelled from the closet. "Crazy yuri. When I walked up to her her body was cover in gasoline--" "GASOLINE !?" Yuri yelled. Shin nodded even through yuri couldn't see. "Yeah. She said about 13-15 girls surrounded her, pouring it in her. Then Xiumin came and brang her to the house. Poor Jia, her eyes were red" shin felt bad "so who do we have to beat up now?" Yuri said coming out with a hand full of dresses. "I'm guessing year two, they're so picky with there guys but its whatever. I just want to get my hands on one of them. They could of set Jia on fire!" Shin grew mad. Yuri nodded " we'll handle that on Monday but right now, I think this dress it this one!" 

- http://www.stylehive.com/bookmark/windsor-black-cocktail-dress-with-cutouts-1165041 -

Shin stared at it " I like it. I'll give it back to you monday" shin smiled. "Oh and take these! My killer high heels" she smirk giving them shin. "T-thanks yuri" shin grabbed the dress and high heels. "Trust me girl, your gonna get more then just krises attention" she grin at shin. "Shut up" shin push her lightly. "Do you mind baby siting sungmi? just for tonight? " yuri nodded "oh~ I see your trying to have fun tonight~" she winked at shin. Shin laugh "no stupid, I just need someone to watch Sungmi while we're gone. That's all" yuri stood up "your late you know. Kris called me like 3days ago about this. Shes sleeping over for the night. Looks like kris knows what he's doing~" she cooed. She stood up and threw a pillow at her face "I'm leaving!" Shin yelled going down the stairs. "Oh your leaving already?" Shin look down the stairs and seen the boy from awhile ago. "Bye" she waved and walked pass him. He frowned " I hope we meet again and if we do, it'll be by destiny" shin shook her head *not another weirdo* shin smiled at him and walked out.


It was 5:30 and she headed home. The excitement of beating xiumin up was getting to her. She ran inside the house with the bag of dress and heels in her hands. She threw the bag on the couch and search for Xiumin "XIUMIN !!!" She yelled. She went up and down the stairs but couldn't find xiumin. She  stood in the hall way with a frown on her face. She crossed her arms "SHIN!" She got knocked to the ground with xiumin on top of her. "Gotcha!" He sat on top of her. "Cheater!" Shin whined. Xiumin laughed as he pinned shins arms above her. "ATTACK ON SHIN!!" He started giving her wet kisses all over her face. " Gross~" she turned her face but xiumin just kept kissing her. 


Shin pulled her arms away and turn him around. "Yah!" She started to punch him on the side. Xiumin was laughing as he got punch "crazy !?" She pulled on his hair. Xiumin stretch his hand out, pulling on her hair. "Yah!" They both yelled. After minutes of fighting, Shins dad came in the house and seen them fighting on the ground. He dropped his bag and shook his head "their age really doesn't define them..." He walked over to them "what are you two doing!" He broke up the fight. 


"HE STARTED IT!" Xiumin yelled
"SHE STARTED IT!" Shin yelled

The dad sigh and crossed his arms "Xiumin your older than her, you shouldn't be picking fights with shin" Shun smirked at xiumin as he gave her the eye. "And you" he stared at shin and xiumin stuck his tongue out at her. "He's older than you, you should be kind to him shin" shin frowned. "Now the both if you make-up it else I'm locking up the snack box. Their eyes widen "No~" they both whined. He waved "then apologize " he said in a low tone. They both sigh "...I'm sorry, I called you fat, crazy and attack you from the back" he stared at his toes. "I'm sorry, I called you chubby, fat, and broke your promise.." Xiumin's eyes darted up. "You what?" Shin bit her lip. "Look I have a good rea--" "YOU FOUGHT!?" They two started again. "Oh god" shins dad stood there with a headache. "I'm done" he walked away. "Look. Sungmi had a baby sitter that was yelling at her while she was crying" shin yelled. Xiumin didn't say anything. "....i don't think I can keep a promise like that xiumin. That's like telling me to starve myself for the rest of my life" she said soft.

 

"I understand shin. I'm sorry for asking you to keep a stupid promise like that. I mean, there isn't a week where your not fighting but I'm okay with that" shin smiled. "It's not stupid. You were just being a bigger brother and caring for me" she patted his shoulder. "A bigger brother?" He questioned. *i guess I have to tell him* "look xixi, I now you have a thing for Jia and she has a thing for you. I get it and I'm happy for you..." He stared at her lost "I can't shin, I can't let go of you. I'm scared you might get hurt if I'm not there for you" he frowned. "Weather it hurts or not, you'll always be there for me. All you need to do is let go of me and then you heart will be opened towards Jia" he sigh. "I'm sorry shin... I feel like I broke a promise" he pouted. "Look at that. We both broke a promise and now we're even. Don't be sorry xixi, I'm happy right now and I don't want to be the reason your not happy, okay?" He nodded smiling. "Soooo.... You think Jia likes me?" *he likes her, my xixi likes her* Shin nodded eagerly "she talks about you in class all the time. She likes you dude" a flash of blush cover his face.

 

"Thanks shin!" He rapt his arms around shins neck, hugging her tight. "Your welcome!" She hugged him back even tighter. "Ahh!" He yelled in pain. Shin pulled away laughing. "I have a date in a few hours. So if you don't mind, I need to go get ready" she smiled. "I see you around found your happiness, who is it?" Xiumin ask. "...kris" his eyes widen and jaw drop "KRIS!?" Shin nodded with a smile. "Now close your mouth before a fly goes in. And please be happy for me xixi. I want to have fun tonight but I won't unless you be happy~" she whined. Xiumin sighed "fine, have fun. I'm gonna go look for Jia and see if she wants to hang out with me since my best friend is leaving me for a tall loser" he pouted. Shin walked up the stairs "Fine with me~ have fun!" She walked away. Xiumin smiled "you too" he walked out the door.


---END---

Okay sooooo... Luhans a friend, Xiumins the best friend and Kris is the....KEEP READING~ thank you to the new subbies. Oh and if you didn't like this one, that's okay because I kinda didn't either. I'm trying to save the party for a new/next chapter. WOW! Miss kris? I do too. Don't worry you'll see ALOT of kris and shin in the next. Thank you always~